Your Search | just brakes ocala #631

Aug 28 2014
Greggory Espinoza DO NOT HIRE this so called Elecrtician. This guy steals, brings other people to steal, then does not complete any work and ALL the work he does do is bootleg and needs to be re dun. Just stay clear of him at 512 E. White St. in Barstow Ca. He leaves a tra Thieves, liars, scopes you out, druggies, low life, scumbag, Barstow California Author: fontana, California Electrical Services: Greggory Espinoza Barstow, California

Aug 28 2014
Garcinia Gold SAA They advertise the product is free, just pay shipping and handling. Then they charge 89.95 to your charge. Irvine ca. Cambodia Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Gold Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
immeditate response locksmith 24-7 lock and key.comamericanslocksmithservices.comSan Antonio locksmith They would not give me a price over the phone. When they arrived tried to charge me $156.00 dollar just to open my door San Antonio TEXAS Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: immeditate response locksmith Internet

Aug 27 2014
eglidegoodies this company took my money and it's been almost 3 months since I placed my order. it seems to be a email based company only. you can't get a live person. I did my part, paying them, now I just want my product. this is the worst company to deal with so far. I won't and I strongly recommend that you people find a different company to get products from. Encinitas California Author: Pensacola, Florida Motorcycles: eglidegoodies Internet

Aug 27 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift, LLC Internet

Aug 27 2014
Midas You bring your car in to have brakes check. A week before inspection they were fine. Now I need front brakes. Really I don't think so. Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Midas Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Told me I won a Prize of my chgoice for filling out a survey! Just pay shipping charges, I was billed $5.95 immediately and there was NO explaination of additonal charges or a 14-day trial period. It said, I won a Prize. Now they billed me $95.00 Burbank Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Internet

Aug 26 2014
www.datingarea.eu, cyberservices b.v, Webbilling.com, National Inkasso The website is a honeypot, no way to cancel membership on webiste, and not direction on how to cancel. You have to cancel on another site, webbilling.com. Its doesn`t work. The canelaltion site, is the same ownership and tactics as the National Inkasso mafia tactics on collection. They could care less, about you wanting to cancel, once you tell them you want to cancel they wil delay response and then contact to ask you if you sure or not, they never really give you a cacellation date or email. Then they will continue to charge you. Best thing is to just block them from charging your account. THEN THEY WILLL HARASS YOU saying you own them money after 6 months attempting to cancel and getting the run around. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: www.datingarea.eu Amsterdam, Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch STAY AWAY! I just got all my dress and shirts transformed into an ugly yellow color. I didnt even ask for money for my clothes but demanded a refund on the dry cleaningThe prick owner said no and offered me $25 offf my next cleaning after he ruined all COMPLETE SCAM!!! TURNED CLOTHES YELLOW AND DIDNT CARE! Austin Texas Author: austin , Texas Dry Cleaners: Amrit Cleaners steiner ranch Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2014
Amanda Kendall, Enrolled Agent Scamming and lying individual who works with people that just take your money and leaves taxpayers high and dry Denver Colorado Author: New York, New York Tax Services: Amanda Kendall Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: interface East Brunswick, New Jersey

Aug 25 2014
credit max i put a down payment towards purchasing a car and two weeks later they were out of business.... after being told I was approved and to make payments I was asked to return the car but when I went to return it on numerous occasions the place was closed , no cars,no poeple just a building. now I get harassing calls from a guy who says hes a repo guy I've been threatend to have the car reported stolen as well threatened to be reported for fraud & embezzelment. My family has been harassed and threatend and they even told me I couldnt have my down payment back. sacramento California Author: elk grove, California Auto Dealers: credit max sacramento, California

Aug 25 2014
dermanique La dermanique this company is a true scam as I never enrolled in anything but one bottle. they now just keep arriving to the tune of $95 on my credit card. greenville South Carolina Author: houston, Texas Sales People: dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 25 2014
Stage10 Corey bailey Stole, lied, betrayed, violated, and just flat out took atlanta Georgia
Author: Fairburn, Georgia Local Transportation: Stage10 atlanta, Georgia

16, Report #1172077

Aug 25 2014
roopokar.com roopokar.com will not finish your webdesign project they will just ask for more and more money, poor comunication Dhaka Bangladesh Author: Dhaka, Select State/Province Websites: roopokar.com Dhaka, Select State/Province

17, Report #1172069

Aug 25 2014
instantcheckmate i did not find any useful information during free trial cancelled by sending several emails thought it was cancelled but they just charged my card anyway Internet Author: huron, South Dakota Websites: instantcheckmate Internet

Aug 23 2014
Frenchie's Famous Restaurant To sum this us, I am just going to copy the letter I sent to the company here……Dear Frenchies...I am appalled at how you treated us this morning!!! I would have given you no stars if I could have on this one.  Traverse City Michigan
Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Frenchie's Famous Restaurant Traverse City, Michigan

Aug 23 2014
Corbin Research Group LIARS AND SCAMMERS! Ocala Florida Author: Orange, Connecticut Telemarketing Companies: Corbin Research Group Ocala , Florida

Aug 22 2014
not just a makeover RIP OFFF it'S a NO NO ottawa Ontario Canada Author: Gatineau, Quebec Hair Salons: not just a makeover ottawa, Ontario

Aug 22 2014
Dream finders They presented an HOA monthy fee that is not an HOA fee just an addition to the final home price st johns Florida Author: st johns, Florida Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Dream finders st johns, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Branza Claim to help business with online presence but just took the money and ran Costa Mesa California
Author: Bellflower, California Advertising Agencies: Branza Costa Mesa, California

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fast Fix 123 past and current approach to business is focused on customer satisfaction and retention. Fast Fix's mission based on consumer experience and relations. *UPDATE: Fast Fix 123 pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fast Fix 123 recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida