Your Search | just brakes ocala #631

May 26 2016
Oasis Moving and storage Just the standard Dishonest operating procedures of Oasis M&S Las Vegas Nevada Author: ST Paul, Minnesota Moving Companies: Oasis Moving and storage Las Vegas, Nevada

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 25 2016
Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. JIT, LLC. Just in Time Cargo Logistics Costa Mesa, CAwww.jitclogics.com Scammers, Liars, Cheats, Ripping off Truckers, Bad for Business, Very dishonest, Costa Mesa California
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Just in Time Cargo Logistics, LLC. Costa Mesa, California

May 25 2016
Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs AutoMallCoral Springs Kia Coral Springs Kia at Coral Springs Auto Mall lies just to get a sale. Coral Springs Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Auto Dealers: Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs, Florida

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

Check Into Cash  breach of contract norton, Virginia
W. Allan Jones a Racist Pig Who Rips off the Poor Author: wise, Virginia Loans: Check Into Cash norton, Virginia

May 23 2016
Monster Broadband, Inc. Poor customer service. If they do not like what you have to say, they just hang up on you Winchester Tennessee Author: Taft, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Monster Broadband, Inc. Winchester, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 21 2016
valley-dynamo Submitted work with out payment. Dallas Internet They did pay just a lttile late Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: valley-dynamo Internet

May 21 2016
Duckbill kennels Robert Milner We purchased a lab puppy - known as a legacy lab- we paid extra for the linage and we had puppy trained- we have just found out that the dog has luxating patellar and sever hip displays is- Milner refuses to discuss this Sommerville Tennessee Author: Royal Oak, Maryland Questionable Activities: Duckbill kennels Sommerville, Tennessee

May 20 2016
amzer I dropshipped with amzer for about 2 years. I was alarmed that they were all arab with very heavy accents. You'll hear them on the phone speaking in arab, no they're not Indian as the original poster wrote, (((REDACTED))). T Amzer is just a bad company to work with, or to buy from. Save your money Sugarland Texas texas Author: arcata, California Cellular Phone Companies: amzer Internet

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 20 2016
SAMS CLUB Sam's Club Member Service Tire Installation Went Horribly Wrong Cause Brakes To Fail Temple Texas Texas Author: Belton, Texas Auto Tire shops: SAMS CLUB Nationwide

May 19 2016
Pearl-e-Whites Scam, Free Trial just pay $4.99 on shipping and handling but was charged $119.38 on checking account, Virginia Beach Virginia Author: El Prado, New Mexico Dental Services: Pearl-e-Whites Internet

May 19 2016
PY Cosmetics Premier Supreme Hard sell for cosmetics I was not interested in. Was very vulnerable (just diagnosed with cancer). Was told I could return items then refused when I tried to. The Woodlands Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Kiosks: PY Cosmetics The Woodlands, Texas

May 19 2016
loans.com they offered me a loan of 3000 dollars then offered me up to 8000 to 10000 i paid 186 to be a transfer i gave all info they needed to get loan then they said they need 450 for insurance plan just incase ripped off then they said irs flagged me so i could not get the loan . sanfranscio California Internet Author: spencer, Iowa Accounting: loans.com Internet

May 18 2016
Monica Siers Model agency. Took video and left - SCAM ARTIST PERVERT. IF YOU SEE VIDEOS PLEASE REPORT. Other girl was not lying, it is a SCAM. Elite Model agency is real. But someone using model agencies to get girls to show /interview is just gross.Please let Model Agency Internet Author: Illinois Sex Offenders: Monica Siers Internet

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
The League of Power-LOP Solutions, LLC Deceptively gave 100% Iron Clad Guaranteed - without the return of any item - just request for refund. Internet Author: Laredo, Texas Computer Software: The League of Power-LOP Solutions, LLC Internet

May 17 2016
 Hi everyone, if you see a letter indicating that you've won large sum of money put it into the garbage it just a scams. Huntington NY Author: West Orange, New Jersey Computer Fraud: R.A.A FINANCIAL DOCUMENT DIRECTOR Nationwide

Secret Garden Pomeranian BUYER BEWARE cook Minnesota
Very satisfied customer Author: Waterford, Michigan Animal Services: Secret Garden Pomeranian cook, Minnesota

May 17 2016
Dan McClung Refusing to pay for broken equipment even though he has insurance for JUST THAT REASON. Los Angeles California Author: North Hollywood, California Video & Film Production: Dan McClung Los Angeles, California

May 16 2016
VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Vidanta ALL lies, deception, no responses to any requests, DO NOT WASTE your time with VIDA, JUST SAY NO!!! Rivera Maya Mexico satisfactorily resolved Author: Littleton, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Nationwide

May 15 2016
Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital They have changed their name multiple times. And have been in the local news, and newspaper. They will let your pet suffer, just to raise the bill. How much are you willing to spend to save your pet. Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Animal Abuse: Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital Irvine , California