Your Search | just brakes ocala #631

Oct 22 2016
Joe Siff. Joseph Siff a crook. Claim to raiser money for you! Just take your money and disappears Joe Siff / Joseph Siff Joe Siff crook. Thief. Joseph Siff steal your money and disappeared Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Business Consultants: Joe Siff. Joseph Siff

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
haywood dss Julia martin they are trying to take my kids forever for no reason this woman lied under oath just to take my kids why i dont understand clyde North Carolina Author: Clyde, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: haywood dss clyde , North Carolina

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Casperon Technologies Zoplay, Dectar SCAM supposed software company just takes your money and pretends to deliver afterwards Chennai, India Chennai India Author: nashville, Tennessee Software: Casperon Technologies Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
BankPlus Transaction reordering and now double posting transactions! Horn Lake Mississippi Thank you for the advice! Author: Horn Lake, Mississippi Banks: BankPlus Horn Lake, Mississippi

Oct 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar,  | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Whole leaf tobacco Don Carey took money from my account and then refused to send product to proper address Akron Ohio Yea just avoid this business Author: Lebanon, Oregon Attorneys General: Whole leaf tobacco Akron, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
IC Freeshipping This is a scam, taking my money in which I just created. For months, they were taking $12.97 from my account! St. Paul Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: IC Freeshipping St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Oct 17 2016
Alternative online Design Alternative Online Design took advantage of my desire to make a little extra money Phoenix, Arizona. 85020 Internet Author: Ocala, Florida On-Line Stores: Alternative online Design Internet

Oct 16 2016
Author: Tavares, Florida Auto Dealers: LOUIE'S AUTO SALES OCALA, Florida

Oct 16 2016
09:41 AM Scam scam scam .They pose as a Walmart site I was scammed just like the other guy who wrote his report on 9/22/16 Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 15 2016
cell phone traders .com i sent my I phone 6 to cell phone traders .com and no word since i try to call their phone but just get a recorded message reno nevada Author: Westmont , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Reno, Nevada

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 10 2016
ReNewEyeCream ReVitalizeSkinSerum Advertisement is misleading. Free sample just pay shipping. of 4.95 they include a second item for 4.99. Later on I found a charge of 88.10 for eye spa and another charge of 89.95 for Garcinia Diet Plus. Fountain Valley California Author: Laurel, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: ReNewEyeCream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 10 2016
The Credit Guru Christopher, no scam zone, The real credit guru SCAM, claims to provide credit repair, funding,and restoration service, only to just take people money and no results online Tennessee Author: Killeen , Texas Internet Fraud: The Credit Guru Tennessee

Oct 09 2016
getFit and healthy life free bottle- just pay s&h internet Author: Clintwood, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Darren Whittemore irving, Texas

Oct 09 2016
Brummer development llc Anthony j brummer: Tony burmmer: Skipped out on payroll Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Home Improvements: Brummer development llc Ocala, Florida