Your Search | just brakes store#619

Oct 26 2016
Age Free Serum next time when i see an offer for anything FREE, I'm running in the opposite direction!!! Well, Age Free Serum did offer just that - $4.50 for shipping. didn't use it yet, but then received more of the stuff and was charged $115.94. Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Age Free Serum Internet

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
07:38 AM The Sunglass Store or eOutlet Stores Scam site Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sunglasses: Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
CANADIAN TIRE #292 The Canadian Tire Store refused to reimburse me for $80.37 for a faulty juicer Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Home & Garden Stores: CANADIAN TIRE #292 Montreal, Quebec

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Central Business Funding is 100% committed making sure clients have the best support and resources. Central Business Funding has continued to add top-notch professionals, top-of-the-line equipment to streamline the process which makes for a quicker turn-around for clients. Central Business Funding takes pride in their consulting department. Central Business Funding will be your best bet if you're in need of resources for funding or just business consulting.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Barclay Career School School just disappeared leaving me the graduate with no forwarding information Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Columbia, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
09:57 PM I oder a cowboys jersey and never got it they just took my money Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Westchase Law Kelly Albanese and her assistant Mary Ellen Took my $2500 for representation for divorce and got nowhere, just ripped off. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Westchase Law Tampa, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Joe Siff. Joseph Siff a crook. Claim to raiser money for you! Just take your money and disappears Joe Siff / Joseph Siff Joe Siff crook. Thief. Joseph Siff steal your money and disappeared Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Business Consultants: Joe Siff. Joseph Siff

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
haywood dss Julia martin they are trying to take my kids forever for no reason this woman lied under oath just to take my kids why i dont understand clyde North Carolina Author: Clyde, North Carolina Civil Rights Violators: haywood dss clyde , North Carolina