Your Search | just brakes store#619

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Just Brakes Went for an oil change/inspection, ended up spending $1500 and facuing a new problem with car Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes Tampa, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Paul Pettine III Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Collusion, Unethical, Corrupt, Dishonest Santa Barbara California I am a victim just like Mr Pettine in Ariane Slaughts lies and false accusations! Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Paul Pettine III Santa Barbara, California

Jul 23 2016
Royal Phone Store SIM Card Scam New York New York Author: APO, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Royal Phone Store New York, New York

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Kangaroo Express Scam to get you into the store Summerville South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Auto Service Stations: Kangaroo Express Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2016
American Freight Ghetto Customer Service Establishment from the store level up to the director of complaints Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: American Freight Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Grace Beaman, Natural Health Resources Institute Guaranteed return is bogus - just your name sent to other scammers. Bradenton Florida Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Alternative Health: Grace Beaman Bradenton, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Dream Maker's Services Ltd inc Over delayed Bureaucratic, have to push them every step of the way just to receive nothing. San Diego California Author: riverside, California Legal Services: Dream Maker's Services Ltd inc Internet

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
AT&T $650 SCAM AT&T Store Stole My Trade in Phone Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: AT&T Chicago, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
DHS,CPS.CSW Some of the They fail to seek out the real truth about me,/the mother.and just take on assumptions to be the truth. Portland  Much too do,So Little Time,Story on CPS in Maine Author: Portland, Maine Legal Services: DHS,CPS.CSW Portland, Maine

Jul 21 2016
katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com, anyone from dennis-law-group They are sending me threatening emails regarding debts that were included on my bankruptcy. I think they just see I had loans and thought they'd swindle me. Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Cash Services: katherine.hernandez@dennis-law-group.com Internet

Jul 20 2016
Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Connect Buy Shipping and Handling thru the Roof Internet Author: lexington, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Internet

18, Report #1193157

Jul 20 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation prides themselves on providing exceptional communication and transparency. Strada Capital does not believe there is such a thing as too much communication or being overly transparent. Every document at STRADA Capital is written in plain language for just that reason – No legalese. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Escondido, California Loans: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna hills, California

Jul 20 2016
Diet Client Services DCS Clients Ltd. Green Garcinia Not so free sample just pay S & H, then get a monthly charge $89.99 London
Author: Concord, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Diet Client Services Internet

Jul 19 2016
Psychicmelinawalters She goes by Liz ( psychic healer Melina Walters ) She came to my store with her lover , he walked away they got my services and never pay . He goes by Erick She got an office on 59 freeway Houston be careful they're scam . Internet Author: Houston , Texas Adoption Agencies: Astrologers & Psychics: Psychicmelinawalters Internet

Jul 19 2016
HABAND VIP PLUS they just lied about everything Middletown,CT 06457 CT Author: Hawley, Texas Liars: HABAND VIP PLUS Internet

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 19 2016
My turtle store Be careful Port Richey, Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: My turtle store Port Richey,, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Simon Smith eVestigator, RPL Central Did not complete job, will keep asking for more and more money, has also been convicted of drug use. Bayswater North Other Misleading Information. Author: Victoria, Other Consulting: Simon Smith Bayswater North, Other

Jul 19 2016
DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A TAREK WAZNE Owner/Partner Did the City of Irvine do any background information on this business? All public records listed on the internet and took 5 to 10 minutes to locate via google irvine California Author: Irvine, California Food Stores: DEL MAR CONVENIENCE INC 7-ELEVEN STORE 36079A irvine, California