Your Search | just brakes store#619

Apr 18 2014
yourstoreonline.net Rip off artists and unethical. Complete liars. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: your store online Internet

Apr 18 2014
Kay Jewelers (Store #2138) Sterling, Inc. Fired sales associate, NATHAN HUBER, of KAY JEWELER (STORE #2138) blatantly lied concerning Kay Lifetime Diamond Guarantee in order to procure a sale! Orem Utah Author: Orem, Utah Jewelry Stores: Kay Jewelers (Store #2138) Orem, Utah

Apr 18 2014
MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Fifth Harmony Merch Store One month later and still no item, company will not give me an estimation date Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Clothing Stores: MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Internet

Apr 18 2014
My Play Direct Play DirectBreaking Bad Store MyPlay Direct The MOST Terrible Customer Service Experience of My Life New York New York Author: East Boston, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: My Play Direct Internet

Apr 18 2014
Secure Cheap Meds Store Paid $200 via Western Union to someone in India, but never received my medication order. California Author: Augusta, Georgia Pharmacies: Secure Cheap Meds Store California

Apr 18 2014
American Docks, LLC /American Docks, Inc. Manager or Owner Troy Raia This man is a lier, a cheat, and a theft, empty promises just like some of goveronment reps. Palm Bay Florida Author: Merritt Island, Florida Builders & Contractors: American Docks, LLC /American Docks, Inc. Palm Bay, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Canyon State Auto Brokers FRAUD They don't just sell a bad truck once, they are forced to buy back and sell it for a second time! Mesa, Arizona Author: san tan valley, Arizona Auto Dealers: Canyon State Auto Brokers Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Franklin Prosperity Report As a subscriber to Newsmax.com and Moneynews.com for the price of shipping, I ordered two books which I received Aftershock:Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown, Revised a As a subscriber to Newsmax and Moneynews.com, I ordered two books, Aftershock and the Highe Income Guide, which I received. Just before Christmas, I received an invoice from Franklin Prosperity for $4 New York, New York Author: Yardley, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Franklin Prosperity Report New York, New York

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
www.infurn.com No Product, No Refund. Lies After Lies Since Oct 2013 Online Store Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Infurn.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
SkinnyIQ Weight Loss Program I am very displeased with the way this company conducts their business practices. I just found SkinnyIQ NO-Hassle Product Policy. And it reads that I have a 15 days to return product for a full refund. Marshall Internet Author: Marshall, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: SkinnyIQ Internet

Apr 17 2014
Chris Poole, Chris Poole from Shades music is just a sleaze, Chris poole and the Shades,Chris poole is a pervert, The shades Agency, Shades Music uk, Shades Music Birmingham, shades entertainment Pervert, liar, user, pretends to be a music agent to lure females into his perverted world Birmingham Internet
Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Chris Poole Internet

Apr 17 2014
Just Tires So Incompetent They Can't Even Rotate Tires Correctly Holly Springs North Carolina Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Just Tires Holly Springs, North Carolina

Just Canadian Talent, Jason Cameron RIP OFF ! Acting Agent SCAM Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: Just Canadian Talent Toronto, Ontario

Apr 17 2014
Amazon.com Stay away from Amazon.com! They have atrocious outsourced customer service! I cancelled an order, which they verified as cancelled, however, the charge immediately appeared as pending on my bankcard! They said it would disappear! Ha! It is now a permanent posted charge and they continue to say it's just an authorization and it will disappear! Uh no, it's been charged, it has a posting ID #! The bank verifies it is a charge! However, they refuse to refund any money and no goods are being shipped as the order was cancelled! Terrible, stay far far away! Seattle Washington Author: Kerrville, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
LUXR Luxeyard stock Luxr sent glamorous magazine with hollywood stars pushing this stock and they had NO assets, just HYPE!!!! 8884 Venice Blvd Los Angeles CA 90034 Internet Author: fresh meadows, New York Financial Services: LUXR Internet

Apr 17 2014
Family Dollar: District Manager Jerry Phillips, Store ManagerBeverly Isaac Family Dollar Store. Ripped me off! I filed Texas Workforce Commission complaint of stolen travel pay. wichita falls Texas Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Convenience Stores: family dollar wichita falls, Texas

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Lenscrafters TAMEEKA Store Manager Rude to not only myself, but to my mother, No Custumer Service Training. sense of Entitlement, Ego, New York City New York Author: Flushing, New York Eye Care: Lenscrafters New York, New York

Apr 16 2014
Sg united Pca security Bunk company just wants your money AGAIN Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Sg united Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
LA Furniture Store IT TOOK 8 MONTHS TO DELIVER THE COUCH AND IT BROKE WITHIN 2 MONTHS!!!! Los Angeles California Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: LA Furniture Store Los Angeles, California

Apr 16 2014
Mint Cellular LLC - John Mint - mymintcellular@gmail.com Total Scam Company - no merchandise, just stealing Salt Lake City Utah Author: Taylor, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mint Cellular LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
direct home medical They don't honor their product, money hungry, greedy, I paid just about 3000 dollars for an Innogen oxygen concentrator and it don't work right. I need to be able to breathe and I need my independence. I had problems with the first unit and they sent another last year and now this was is tearing up! they want me to purchase another one and I can't afford it! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: direct home medical Internet

settlement