Your Search | just brakes store#619

Sep 04 2015
Richard's Variety Store Ownder called the police when I wanted to return defective lamp Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Gift Shops: Richard's Variety Store Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
STYLISH PLUS AUSTRALIA http://www.stylishplus.com.au/ STYLISH PLUS AUSTRALIA Australia Plus size clothing store Plus Size Apparel http://www.stylishplus.com.au/ NSW Nationwide Author: Lansing, Michigan Work at Home Business: STYLISH PLUS AUSTRALIA Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
at&t u-verse and internet service i only been with them for four months and they have charged me two fees per month saying im behind ,but i just started how am i behind. Sandy Springs Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Alabama Cable TV: at&t Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

Sep 02 2015
Intu Store This store appears to be buying items with stolen credit cards to fill orders Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Appliances: Intu Store Internet

Sep 02 2015
Red Jacket Solutions Randy White Randy White of Red Jacket Solutions never paid us to any of the leads we provided him. He just suddenly disappeared when we ask for the payment. Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Telemarketing Companies: Red Jacket Solutions Internet

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
longhunter Author: Byron, Georgia Auto Warranty: AA Auto Warranty, AA Autoprotection, Consumer Direct Warranty Services Internet

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Sep 01 2015
It's Just Lunch a ruse Nationwide Author: SYKESVILLE, MD, Maryland Dating Services: It's Just Lunch Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Alibaba http://www.aliexpress.com/store/103919 A scamer but 3 crown member in Alibaba 深圳 Internet
Author: laval, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: Alibaba Internet

Sep 01 2015
ricolstore.com AKA Ricol Store Do NOT follow their promises of their Return Policy Internet Author: Columbia Falls, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: ricolstore.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
I'm sorry Sebastian Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
RWJ Rahway Fitness & Wellness Center at Carteret Suzanne RichChris Kurceski Don't care about members, just take their money Carteret New Jersey Author: Carteret, New Jersey Health Spas: RWJ Rahway Fitness & Wellness Center at Carteret Carteret, New Jersey

Sep 01 2015
Justanswer.com Just Answer. Com A Total RipOff! I payed, and then access denied.. !!! Internet Author: Uppsala, Telephone Answering Services: Justanswer.com Internet

Aug 31 2015
GN Auto Sales IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF BUYING A CAR THIS IS YOUR PLACE chantilly Virginia comment Author: Front Royal, Virginia Auto Dealers: GN Auto Sales chantilly, Virginia

21, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

23, Report #1251905

Aug 30 2015
Beauty Labs/Perfect Age samples given over net opted for samples ended up signing up for monthy sales of 87.00 plus for both products have just taken out for the second month and didn't recieve anything at all Internet Author: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beauty Labs/Perfect Age Internet

Aug 30 2015
Teacup Puppies Store Puppy Boutique Store My Giant Maltese Oakland Park Florida Author: Akron, New York Liars: Teacup Puppies Store Internet

Aug 30 2015
Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Victoria Brides Victoria Brides usually comes inot your computer by post links. It does not cost much per month to join (apprx. $14.00) but when chatting with women you get charged credits of 2 credits/minute. These credits begin to add up and there is no follow up program like how you will ever meet the woman, how you can arrange for a trip to the Ukraine or how to apply for a visa to bring her to this country. All you get is chat time, or e-mails and you are charged up tremedously for just a chat service. Internet Author: The Dalles, Oregon Dating Services: Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Internet