K&B TRANSPORTATION, WESTERN LIVESTOCK EXPRESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: K&B Transportation, Western Livestock Express
There may be more specific results for "K&B Transportation, Western Livestock Express"
For more specific results for "K&B Transportation, Western Livestock Express"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts This is a well known, long running scam Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Maldonado Medical LLC, ANMM LLC, Pantheon Global Holdings LLC, GBCS LLC, Atlantis Medical Technologies LLC, American Surgical Development LLC Con Artist - Patent Infringement Fraud Phoenix Arizona Exploitation of patients and insurance carriers for out of network bennifits Phoenix Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Gregory B Maxon Maldonado Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
International Nurses association ISLIP New York Author: Round Lake B, Illinois Attorney Generals: International Nurses association ISLIP, New York

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
Florida Shuttle Transportation, Manager: Angela Arias Florida Shuttle Transp. leaves you stranded, cancells your ride, then call you No Show! kissimmee Florida Author: bonita springs, Florida Bus Travel: Florida Shuttle Transportation kissimmee, Florida

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
K&N ENGINEERING INC Refund policy , i ordered a K&N cai kit on 7/31/17 I never opened the box and called for RGN 8/1 RIVERSIDE California Author: reno, Nevada Auto Parts: K&N ENGINEERING INC RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 15 2017
John B Tucker This man does not respond as promised has been paid in full for handle my dicorced. Lied several times stating it was on the judges desk and is only waiting on a signature. 2 weeks later he emails me asking for his social security number. John has been handling this non contested divorce since Dec of 2016. To date he has failed to perform any services except to lie. I have asked twice to be refunded in full. Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Legal Services: John B Tucker Newnan, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
SETH CHASE, WESTERN OUTFITTERS Seth Chase, Western Outfitters Mule Sales New Mexico Author: Other Internet Fraud: SETH CHASE, WESTERN OUTFITTERS New Mexico

Aug 14 2017
Priority Books Do not trust this company Malaysia Internet Author: Newport Beach, California K-12 Language: Priority Books Internet

Aug 14 2017
Logan Agency Group Markk Reeder / Mark Logan Stole a deposit made for a Cardi B booking that never took place Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Festivals & Event Services: Logan Agency Group

Aug 13 2017
BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 This attorney and his server act frudulently. They commit perjury by stating they have served summons when in reality did not. They claimed to have served summons when the alleged person served was in a meeting 30 miles away. This lawyer is an officer of the court and as such must be sanctioned. Motions for sanctions are being filed. This guy is unethical and violates all the rules of professional conduct. Monterrey Park California Author: San Pedro, California Lawyers: Allen K Brown Attorney in Monterrey Park. Bar #1701042 Monterrey Park, California

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Express Storage, Lacey, WA Horrible Customer Service Lacey Washington Author: Mockingbird Heights, California Truck Rentals: Express Storage, Lacey, WA Lacey, Washington

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

Aug 11 2017
Jayride Bookings Shuttle booking company pulls Bait and Switch Internet Author: Louisville, Colorado Local Transportation: Jayride Bookings Internet

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 11 2017
ALLEN K BROWN ALLEN K BROWN ESQ SBN 1701042 FILES FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS IN COURT. MONTERREY PARK, California Author: DIAMOND BAR , California Attorney Generals: ALLEN K BROWN MONTERREY PARK, , California

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

23, Report #1392088

Aug 11 2017
Saivian Marketing a/k/a SaiviWORLD Saivian Marketing Scam - Discontinued in USA - RIPOFF Los Angeles Nationwide - California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Multi Level Marketing: Saivian Marketing Nationwide

24, Report #1392012

Aug 11 2017
Rafael Albarran Attorney Chicago at Law Office of Robert B Buchanan- DISHONEST, LIAR, TERRIBLE! DISHONEST, LIAR, TERRIBLE, UNTRUSTWORTHY Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Legal Services: Rafael Albarran Attorney Chicago at Law Office of Robert B Buchanan Chicago, Illinois

25, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas