foam

Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | k&b transportation, western livestock express

Apr 24 2014
US Direct Express Comerica Bank, Direct Express Lies & games to cheat me out of money I desperately need internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Financial Services: US Direct Express Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
ACN - American Communications Network Freedom Express Unlimited Tough salesman, Too good to be true. Bothell, Washington
Author: , Washington ACN - American Communications Network Bothell, Washington

Apr 23 2014
Mikoly75@outlook.com Its a email adress offered to mail me meds overnight shiping through fed ex or ups they instructed me to go to western union and make payment to CARENKO MARINA.and said they'd give me tracking info once they receive money I mailed $800.00 usd after they picked up money they stoped replying not one reply back. WARNING TOTAL SCAMMERS FROM UKRAINE. Ukraine UK Nationwide Author: hilo, Hawaii Liars: Mikoly75@outlook.com Nationwide

Yun Ke A terrific person, son of b**** Bellevue Washington
Author: bellevue, Washington Liars: Yun Ke Bellevue, Washington

Apr 23 2014
Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery Express RIPPED OFF AN ELDERLY WOMAN! Internet Author: Oklahoma Florists: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Apr 23 2014
American Western Corporation If you want paid for your services do not do business with American Western Corporation Council Bluffs Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Small Business Services: American Western Corporation Council Bluffs, Iowa

Apr 23 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Apr 23 2014
SLS Worldwide Transportation Select limousine Big Scam, Doesn't pay to ANY AFFILIATES. They owe me over $7000. Sham Sham Sham Los Angeles California Author: South Ozone Park, New York Limousine Services: SLS Worldwide Transportation Los Angeles, California

Apr 23 2014
Express Credit Auto Tulsa Their auto insurance is a joke! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Express Credit Auto Tulsa Tulsa, Oklahoma

Apr 23 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

Apr 23 2014
Atlanta towing Express Automotive Services Not honest about waiving towing fee if brought to their center and discounts for mechanical services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Towing: Atlanta towing Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 23 2014
Paul B Petitpierre This ebay buyer purchased a brand new 3d printer from me and claimed the item did not work. The item was as described and yet the buyer did not try to make the printer work. 3d printers are not easy out of the box to use. The consumer had no idea what he was doing and decided to file a complaint and demand and threaten for a refund. When denied he escalated the claim. Paypal went with the buyers info, believed him and allowed him to return the printer. The printer was sent back to me in pieces. The buyer smashed the glass bed that the 3d printer prints on, the axis which control the printer are taken apart and cannot be fixed. This item was destroyed intentionally. Aliso Viejo, California
Author: Middletown, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Paul B Petitpierre Aliso Viejo,, California

Apr 23 2014
Western Dental The office manager, corp.office Still waiting for my refund and being lied to how long it takes for tem to process a refund Lancaster California Author: Lancaster, California Dental Services: Western Dental Lancaster, California

Apr 23 2014
Happy Trade Online / www.keenshoesstoreonline.com Deceptive web site for Keens.; Sent wrong boots, via their shipping comp. Now I must pay an extra USD 101, via western union, and then they can complete my order. I have already been charged for my keen boots. I have asked on repeated attempts, for a refund.  Hong Kong China Author: Denver, Colorado On-Line Stores: Happy Trade Online Internet

Apr 22 2014
FT Research Company sarah eastman Research Marketing , Western Union, check cashing San Diego Internet Author: Lorain, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: FT Research Company Internet

Fast Pets-Travel, Inc. Pet Express, Inc. Scam Pets Delaware City Internet
Author: Oceanside, California Miscellaneous Companies: Fast Pets-Travel, Inc. Internet

Apr 22 2014
Western Career College (WCC) Silicon Valley College (SVC)DeVryCarrington College (CC) Fraud, Scam, Ripoff San Leandro California Author: Reno, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Western Career College (WCC) San Leandro, California

Apr 22 2014
B&H Store B&H phoeo video Sold wrong item refuse to accept return - liars and thives NYC New York Author: Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey Camera Stores: B&H Store NYC, New York

Apr 22 2014
DKS media solutions David k smith Scam photographer Los Angeles Internet Author: Alabama Photography: DKS media solutions Internet

Apr 22 2014
E&K Cleaning Service MaidsChicago.com Took My Money, Did Not Clean My Rental Home, Smoked In My Home Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: E&K Cleaning Service Chicago, Illinois

Apr 22 2014
Flowers Delivery Express I ordered sympahty flowers for same day delivery and they were never delivered. I left several messages and no one will get back to me. This company is a scam please do not place any orders with them. Internet Author: St Louis, Missouri Florists: Flowers Delivery Express Internet

Apr 22 2014
First Step Funding; Express Transfer & Holding; John Dolan; Larry & Michelle McDaniels WOW! This is the biggest RipOff EVER!!! Beverly Hills CA Author: Charlton, Massachusetts Financial Services: First Step Funding Internet

Apr 22 2014
ace cash express promised money would sent to me but I needed to get a green dot money pack and put money on it washington DC Internet Author: waterville, Minnesota Cash Services: ace cash express Internet

Apr 22 2014
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mason City Iowa Terrible Customer Service, Will Over Charge you, Manager is a hot head Mason City Iowa Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Consumer Services: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mason City Iowa Mason City, Iowa

Apr 21 2014
Yajun Alice Fang Yajun Alice Fang Yajun Alice Fang: a b* w* Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Yajun Alice Fang Cambridge, Massachusetts