Your Search | k&b transportation, western livestock express

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Nothing.... Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
TRIBAL AND WESTERN IMPRESSIONS / INDIAN VILLAGE MALL SOLD OUR CUSTOM ORDERED ITEM Georgetown Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Clothing Stores: TRIBAL AND WESTERN IMPRESSIONS Georgetown, Texas

Aug 29 2016
James B. Nutter Estate Settlement Ripoff Kansas City Missouri Author: Kansas City, Kansas Mortgage Companies: James B. Nutter Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 27 2016
Norman B Scott Leaves misleading Feedback on eBay Buford, Georgia
Author: Pinehurst, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Norman B Scott Buford, GA , Georgia

Aug 27 2016
Calverts Express auto service &tire Took advantage of situation,time of day, and desperate need of help. Kansas Kansas Author: Kansas, Kansas Auto Mechanics: Calverts Express auto service &tire Kansas, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Complete rip off. Unprofessional staff Dallas Texas Poor Decision Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: R&B Finance Garland Rd. Dallas TX Dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Vermont Peanut Butter Company Daniel Burgess and Christopher B Kaiser Lie, steal, stalking, thief, scam Morrisville Vermont
To clarify Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Food Vendors: Vermont Peanut Butter Company Morrisville, Vermont

Aug 25 2016
Vape Solutions Betty B Betty B has really had it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR DISCRIMINATION Newton North Carolina Author: Conover, North Carolina Smoke Shops: Vape Solutions Newton, North Carolina

Aug 25 2016
LegalShield Pre-Paid Legal Continue to charge fees from a closed American Express account Ada Oklahoma Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: LegalShield Ada, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 25 2016
Dial 1 Limo Transportation A Dial 1 Limo took my money and never showed up to transport me to JFK or back from JFK and hung up on me when I wanted a refund. Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Chauffeurs: Dial 1 Limo Transportation Internet

Aug 24 2016
Monex monex, money express, monexgroup, monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Toronto, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Swift Transportation Lease Op/Mentor Salt Lake City Utah Author: Hampton, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Swift Transportation Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 23 2016
Breezenet.com Lowestfare.com Unreliable, Undependable, DON'T USE! Internet
Author: Seabrook, Texas Local Transportation: Breezenet.com Internet

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
K & K Automotive Sold Me a Poorly Remanufactured Engine/Cheap Parts Passaic New Jersey Author: McHenry, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: K & K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 19 2016
HurricaneExpress Liars. Discover honest con artists Colcord Arkansas Author: El Monte, California Local Transportation: HurricaneExpress Colcord,

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Z Transportation Ztransportation the Unorthodox Communication specialists. Owned an Operated by a foreign policy that only they understand. Wayne New Jersey
Author: Akron, Ohio Local Transportation: Z Transportation Wayne, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
B-AIR Intertex Inc BAIRB-AIRIntertex IncIntertex Inc.aer industriesaerindustrieskodiakgrizzly Pump and dump scheme going on behind closed doors. Azusa California Author: Seattle, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: B-AIR Intertex Inc Azusa, California