K & R DISTRIBUTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: K & R Distributing
There may be more specific results for "K & R Distributing"
For more specific results for "K & R Distributing"
Showing 1-25 of 6,917 Found Reports For more specific results for "K & R Distributing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Loretto Equipment K-Bid The coins I purchased as a full set had 5 in the set that were not the dates shown. I called and got nothing good for a response. I drove over 120 miles to pay and pick them up, guess I should have checked them all before leaving. Loretto Minnesota Author: New Prague, Minnesota Liars: Loretto Equipment K-Bid Loretto, Minnesota

Jul 24 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil They keep sending me their product and I haven't ordered it. I've let my credit card company know. Santa Ana California Author: Weidman, Michigan Alternative Health: Lumanere-R-Soleil Santa Ana, California

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
S & S Associates / Michael R Schwartz Don't waste your time or money with this poser Skokie Illinois Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Business Consultants: S & S Associates / Michael R Schwartz Skokie, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Robert Haar Financial Scammer. Says he's a Real Estate private investor, but takes money up front for fees and doesn't lend the money. SCAMMER Perrysburg,  OHIO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Loans: H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Internet

Jul 19 2017
Tropical Tours R Us fun@bestorlandoattractions.com Rip off flyer from fax Internet Author: Alabama Resorts: Tropical Tours R Us Internet

Jul 17 2017
K-Mart On January 2, 2016, we purchased a $449.99 Kenmore refrigerator on K-Mart's Why Not Lease It Plan. K-Mart continued to take $79.50 per month from my checking account. In the end, I paid $1431.00, nearly three times the selling price of the refrigerator. When I called to complain, I was told the last payment had been taken out. It makes me wonder if I had called sooner, would the last payment have been taken out sooner? RIP OFF PURE AND SIMPLE!!! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: Allport, Pennsylvania Appliances: K-Mart DuBois, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Neuphoric-r-reawaken Po box 20800Fountain valley ca 93728-0800 They send without permission and charge my credit card fountain California Author: Coral gables, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Neuphoric-r-reawaken CA

Jul 16 2017
SLIMFIT 180 Advertised on tv promotion in April..May 2017 as SLIM FIT 180 in our Dayton, Ohio areas... we haven't seen anymore in months now. We as Seniors just got caught up in something that just took their liberties with r checking account , for months after we Plz see above, it took me hours to finalize it, can't do it again regretfully, tho it's all 100% true to r hearts. Wilmington Delaware Author: Dayton,, Ohio Alternative Health: SLIMFIT 180 Wilmington , Delaware

Jul 16 2017
American Credit Debt Solutions Ray AzcuiLaura Fallick, a/k/a Laura Godbold You pay upfront application fees. They do not give you a loan. New York New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Jul 16 2017
H&R Block Over $1000 in Fraud Isn't Worth Their Time Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Income Tax Service: H&R Block Internet

Jul 11 2017
R&A Pallet Recycling Phoenix Pallet Phoenix Pallet & SupplySummit Wood ProductsSummit TransportsSummit Pallet and Crating They will ask for Raw Lumber and or product and pay for the first load and then give fake electronic payment Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: R&A Pallet Recycling Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 10 2017
R K Smith Realty This company DOES NOT supervise their units. Janesville Wisconsin Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Real Estate Services: R K Smith Realty Janesville, Wisconsin

Jul 09 2017
Shenzhen R&S Technology Co LTD They are thief Guangdong China (Mainland)
Author: Miami, Florida Computer Manufactures: Shenzhen R&S Technology Co LTD Internet

Jul 08 2017
R&A Pallett Recycling Phoenix Pallet CompanyPhoenix Pallet and SupplyPhoenix Pallet Summit Wood Products Summit Transports Summit Pallet and Crating This company Stole raw lumb From Benz Lumber in the amount of $193,417 just from this company they send out electronic false checks, they dont pay their taxes to DWD, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Miwaukee , Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: R&A Pallett Recycling Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 07 2017
Sears K-Mart Poor service under service warranty Nationwide It's time for Sears to close their doors Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Consumer Services: Sears Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Contractors R Us LLC - Carl (FAKE NAME) or Bronshay Kardell McCarty (REAL NAME) Violent Criminal and Pro SCAMM Artist!!! 1212 Jennings Station Rd, St. Louis, MO 63137 Missouri
Author: Missouri Home Improvements: Contractors R Us LLC St. Louis County, Missouri

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
smelled this scam from day one Author: Redmond, Oregon Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The company is over 15 years old and during its lifetime, as a legal corporate entity, implemented best standards and practices.*UPDATE: Platinum TV Production pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

22, Report #200811

Jul 05 2017
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Telemarketing Companies: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfiend Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
K-Drive Scammed customer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Weirsdale, Florida Alternative Health: K-Drive Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 01 2017
r&g consulting IBEX saw ad on facebook pay 6.95 for shipping and handling for excess inventory of tumblers Austell Georgia Author: REDFIELD, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: r&g consulting Austell, Georgia

Jul 01 2017
Efficient home services of florida Ehsfl, Wiley Fanning, Christopher Loske, Shawn W. Henry, Jeff R. Hanna SCAMMERS, WILL TRAP YOU IN 20+YEAR CONTRACTS Tampa Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Home Improvements: Efficient home services of florida Internet