Your Search | k 9 pines

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Murphy guy in van Guy sold bogus goods out of van Pembroke pines Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Stereos: Murphy guy in van Pembroke pines, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 25 2016
Get Response Charged me 9 x times my mthly fee for going over my monthly plan once Internet Author: Olinda, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Get Response Internet

Nov 24 2016
bandwidth.com a/k/a Spectrum cannot get through to people on this supposed TWC phone I pay for which is really bandwidth i found out today. Kings Mountain North Carolina Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Telephone Companies: bandwidth.com Internet

Nov 23 2016
miniclips gaming,miniclips 8 ball pool,miniclips 9 ball pool and other games miniclips gaming is stealing from me and many others Internet Author: gainesville, Georgia Pool Halls: miniclips gaming Internet

Nov 21 2016
HH GREGG Warrantech Extended Warranty Several attemps were made to file a claim1 Nov, 9 Nov, 16 Nov, still no resolution on dishwasher repair Bel Air, Maryland Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Kitchens: HH GREGG Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Absolute k-9 services Eric Winstead611 Coots Lake RdRockmart, Georgia He is a thieft and a liar. Don't send your money. Rockmart, Georgia
Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Abuse: Absolute k-9 services Rockmart, Georgia

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 12 2016
Camden-Grey Essential Oils person who I communicated with was Vivian Rudeness when trying to resolve an issue with an order and refusing to provide a W-9 form camdengrey. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Camden-Grey Essential Oils Internet

Nov 09 2016
James K. Wellington, Leonardo Petrosillo, JWellington Construction LLC Overcharged, did unnecessary work, would not return phone-calls about work that failed inspection, did not complete jobs. Mahwah New Jersey Author: West Orange, New Jersey Home Improvements: JWellington Construction LLC Mahwah, New Jersey

Nov 03 2016
First Service Residential a/k/a Firstservice Residential a/k/a FSR a/k/a FS Residential RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN Hollywood, Florida and more Florida and more Sorry to hear about your negative experience with FirstService Residential Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: First Service Residential Hollywood, Florida

Oct 31 2016
W B Sign Studio I purchased a christmas gift to be made for my daughter and new husband at the Letchworth Arts and Craft Show on 10/9/16.. Paid by check which was cashed on 10/12/16. Emailed picture of dogs to be included in woodwork. Kept emailing to confirm owner received pictures with no responses. Multiple calls to him with no answer. Syracuse New York
Author: Geneseo, New York Sales People: W B Sign Studio Syracuse, New York

Oct 29 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
What is wrong with you Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 28 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered sliiming panties 9 1/2 weeks ago, with credit card and recieved nothing. lacey Washington Author: lacey, Washington tempdir: The Deal Empire lacey, Washington

Oct 27 2016
Taren K Savage Taren Hicks unlicensed lawyer St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Better Business Bureau: Taren K Savage St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
sunfrog t's I placed and order on 9/11/16 and have not recieved it. Nationwide Author: West Virginia Customer: sunfrog t's Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois