Your Search | k 9 pines

Aug 27 2014
nemet hyundai Stay away - Gives the word deceptive a new meaning jamaica New York Author: pembroke pines, Florida Auto Dealers: nemet hyundai jamaica, New York

Aug 27 2014
9 Mile Communications Did contract job 5 months ago. 4 hour drive each way, paid for cable, paid my helper, and did 17 hour day to get job done in time. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Redding, California Communications & Networking: 9 Mile Communications Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 27 2014
IC systems To many calls from 202-367-9813 u/k Minnesota Author: Chgo., Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: IC systems Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
The Blueprint Magazine Sommo Vita/Blueprint, Blueprint Magazine Company promised to feature us then offered us full page ad for $80.00, never printed, lied lied lied Pembroke Pines, Florida  Author: Madison, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Blueprint Magazine Internet

Aug 25 2014
Bonozo Bonozo Apps Matt Harmon at Bonozo Apps misrepresented to me what he was willing to do with regards to building a multiplatform game for me, in the process I paid him $2500.00, he NEVER finished the game and wasted 9 months...he was also abusive to me for no reason...see texts below! Tulsa Internet
Author: New york, New York Programmers: Bonozo Internet

Aug 25 2014
Kahr Arms KAHRA ARM CW-9 POOR MANUFACTURERING QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WORCESTER Massachusetts
Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Kahr Arms WORCESTER, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2014
American National Van Lines moving company Moving date 8/28, pick up date is 8/28-9/3 and blamed me why move that day? Insists they cannot refund my deposit $528. Vero Beach Florida Author: Beachwood, Ohio Moving Companies: American National Van Lines Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 23 2014
JBEI Medicus Put in order to Gourmet cooking for which I was billed $141 and $131 for something I did not order Was billed $9/95 on this one. California Author: Valrico, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: JBEI California

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado

Aug 17 2014
AUTO GALLERY IMPORTS WESTBURY NY SAM K SAM K SCAMMER WESTBURY New Jersey Author: hillside, New Jersey Loans: AUTO GALLERY IMPORTS WESTBURY NY WESTBURY, New Jersey

Aug 15 2014
K+M Auto Repair aka B+J Auto Repair aka Planet Petroleum Lying, scumbag crooks who run a shady questionable business! will ripoff anyone to make money Taunton Massachusetts Author: brockton, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: K+M Auto Repair Taunton, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2014
Time Warner Cable Bogus Free Dell 2in1 Offer Enjoy more of what you love when you add TV to your internet service. Reply by 9/15 and get a free Dell 2in1 Tablet and PC Nationwide
Author: Santa Monica, California Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Hastings Investments LLC,DAH Management,F4L Investment Corporation, Waterstone. They mastermind their own Ponzi/Madoff Scheme. , Clermont, Florida
Author: , Investment Brokers: Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Clermont, Florida

Aug 13 2014
tri cities financial david anderson a/k/a shawn corwin California leasing gypsies david anderson d/b/a shawn corwin orange California Author: silver creek, Georgia Financial Services: tri cities financial orange, California

Aug 13 2014
Claire's Stores Inc, Claires Boutique, www.claires.com The retailer Claire's AKA claires.com debited $105.63 from my account and is literally refusing to ship my order OR issue refund! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: South Dakota Jewelry Stores: Claire's Stores Inc Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Why Not Lease it K-mart Scam, Rip Off, Deceptive,Uninformed, Rude Manchester New Hampshire Author: Hershey, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Why Not Lease it Manchester, New Hampshire

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
American Financial Resources REVIEW: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR), nationwide residential mortgage lender, committed to customer satisfaction with reputation built on trust, ethical lending practices. AFR continues helping families across America achieve homeownership. American Financial Resources, Inc. receives positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.. American Financial Resources, direct lender ranked #1 in 203(k) for sponsored originations offering a number of home loan programs including but not limited to: FHA, VA, USDA, Manufactured, Conventional, Jumbo, & more.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 06 2014
Budget Moving (Winnipeg) Lisa Hart, customer service representative lied to get my business, blamed colleagues for poor service (9 days and still no callback), refused to provide the owner/manager contact info (lied and said she was the owner) did not deliver on time, and did not provide a weight within 24 hrs as promised. Winnipeg Manitoba Canada Author: Airdrie, , Alberta Moving Companies: Budget Moving (Winnipeg) Winnipeg, Manitoba

Aug 06 2014
Complaint Review: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DANA POINT, California
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

Aug 06 2014
B&K Tree Service B&K Tree Trimming & RemovalBrandon McNeil Cut tree and did not clean up, broke item and has not replaced it Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Landscape Companies: B&K Tree Service Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 06 2014
Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority THEA Fails to Send Proof of Notice to obtain Fines on Unpaid Toll Violations via Linebarger Goggan Blair, LLP THEA failed to issue a proof of notice, 9 months later You are fined by a Law Firm Tampa Florida Author: Temple Terrace, Florida Toll Booth Cashiers: Tampa Hillsborough Expressway Authority Tampa, Florida

Aug 06 2014
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club Rip-Off MIRAMAR Florida Author: Plano, Texas Airlines: Spirit Airlines MIRAMAR, Florida

Aug 04 2014
Tammy Baruch MaryKay.com/TammyBaruch Scam, Liar, Misrepresentation, False Pretense: Prey Upon Wealthy Men Internet, Florida
Author: West Boynton Beach, Florida Liars: Tammy Baruch Internet