Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

K Mart, Sears

Showing 1-25 of 6,144 Found Reports For more specific results for "K Mart, Sears"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
K & M Construction He lives in he lives in Lincoln Park right now he has lived in Pennsylvania he also has a girlfriend and a wife one lives in the Ypsilanti and one lives in Inkster and he's very dark complected barrhead smooth talker you would think you're talking to a fa Lincoln Park Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Electrical Services: K & M Construction Lincoln Park, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Obesity research institute Lipozene Promised a Wal-Mart 25.00 gift card for tryi g there product Reno Nevada Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Obesity research institute Reno, Nevada

Mar 14 2017
Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Dear Rich Kamm & Patrick Natoli M.Benz of Rochester 4447 Canal Pl SE Rochester, MN 55904 (507) 424-3001 TRUE FAIR MARKET IS AROUND $10-K difference in TRADE. You are trying to RIP ME OFF for $18,000.00 on one deal.GOD BE WITH YOUI Dealer tried to Rip me off on a Mercedes Benz Trade-In / Benz resell RIP OFF for consumers that have paid top dollor for one of the MOST OVERPRICED CARS EVER. Rochester Maine Author: Garland , Texas Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Rochester , Maine

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 08 2017
Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT.  OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) | (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) San Francisco, California Notice to Author Author: Kansas City, Kansas Property Management: Chris Germain Piping Rock Partners San Francisco, California

Mar 08 2017
Sears Craftsman SEARS CRAFTSMAN DEVELOPED ONE OF THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! Internet Author: Steubenville, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Sears Craftsman Internet

Mar 07 2017
SEARS Particular location North East Mall, Hurst Texas Corp office Illinois location Inferior product quality; failure to refund monies Hurst Texas
Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS Hurst , Texas

Mar 07 2017
Fenton Smith Barrister Ian R. Smith Scott K. Fenton BAD LAWYERS, CONFLICT OF INTEREST, INEFFECTIVE ASSSITANCE OF COUNSEL - DO NOT USE THIS LAWFIRM Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ohio Lawyers: Fenton Smith Barrister Toronto, Ontario

Mar 06 2017
DKM MART Ordered & never received DustBuster cab 1410 $25.99 Internet Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: DKM MART Internet

Mar 03 2017
123College.com, Inc. REVIEW: 123College.com, Inc. dedicated to service quality and customer satisfaction. 123College strives to offer the most value and best service in the college planning industry. *UPDATE: 123College.com, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 123College.com, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Aaron R Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Financial Services: 123College.com TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 123College.com assists students for all undergraduate years with: board exam test preparation, choosing a major, choosing a college or university, financial aid negotiations, FAFSA / CSS Profile filing, & maximizing financial aid eligibility to get the most grants, scholarships. 123College.com one of largest nationwide college planning companies. Deerfiled Beach, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Biotrim Labs biotrimlabs.comTestoultra.com Online price of their product Testoultra is Rs.1450 ,but when I opted to buy it they deducted RS 10600 from my bank account. I cancelled the order and asked for refund but got no reply from them till now. Internet Author: Anantnag J&K, Weightloss Programs: Biotrim Labs Internet

Mar 01 2017
Why not lease me Aka Sears scratch and damage They put it on my credit as a collection or charge off. Greenville South Carolina Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Why not lease me Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
Sears Who are you? Sears Nationwide Author: Harriburg, North Carolina Warranty Companies: Sears Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
FLEX SEAL, clear SWIFT RESPONSE Weston, FL 33331www.getflexseal.com SteelLEAKINGclearANDbright Booneville, MS (CVS & Wal-Mart).... to Canadian ma Nationwide
Author: Booneville , Mississippi Attorney Generals: FLEX SEAL, clear Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Nebraska Furniture Mart NFM NFM Nebraka Furniture Mart won't return their products Kansas City Kansas Author: Saint Joseph , Missouri Audio & Electronics Shops: Nebraska Furniture Mart Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 22 2017
Sears Home Warranty Sears Holding Company Buyer beware Sears employees offer lousy service and lie to the client constantly Chicago Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
kangaroo express or circle k gas pump cash rip off Birmingham Alabama this is not a rebuttal it is an update to my kangaroo report Author: birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: kangaroo express Birmingham, Alabama

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Wal-Mart family Mobile T-Mobile Paying for service even though the service is off! Noblesville IN - Indiana Author: Noblesville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family Mobile Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Storage mart Sold my things Columbia MO StorageMart Customer Service Author: Columbia, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Storage mart

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California