KIRBY COMPANY OF RAMSEY & KIRBY COMPANY OF MONTICELLO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: KIRBY COMPANY OF RAMSEY & KIRBY COMPANY OF MONTICELLO
There may be more specific results for "KIRBY COMPANY OF RAMSEY & KIRBY COMPANY OF MONTICELLO"
For more specific results for "KIRBY COMPANY OF RAMSEY & KIRBY COMPANY OF MONTICELLO"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
playster continued charging credit card despite acknowledgement of cancellation New York, NY Internet Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Library: playster Internet

Jun 27 2017
Wondershare Order Ref#3ENURAB-A3A2AU - Your Registration Information of dr.fone toolkit - iOS Data Recovery No customer service and deceptive claims for software that in no good! Surrey British Columbia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Software: Wondershare Surrey, British Columbia

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 27 2017
Florida impact windows and doors Ripped off, overcharged, taken advantage of Boca raton Florida Author: Lake worth, Florida Glass Companies: Florida impact windows and doors FL

Jun 27 2017
OptimumRV Zero customer satisfaction, Liars and cheats! Never do business with this company! Ocala Florida Author: Fleming Island, Florida RV Dealers: OptimumRV Ocala, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek, Ontario

Jun 26 2017
Letoile Jullen They are both the same company & will not respond to my emails. Internet Author: Sun City, California Skin Care: Letoile Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dr. Erhard Bell Failure to Diagnos and Treat Cancer after being advised of another diagnosis of a tumor in my mouth Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Doctors: Dr. Erhard Bell Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 26 2017
JoHickey Martha BergmanMichael GavinMary Fraudulent Company New Jersey, NY Jamaica, UK Internet Author: Katy, Texas Work at Home Business: JoHickey Internet

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Ambient Air Heating and Cooling Dishonest Company. Avoid them! Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Consumer Services: Ambient Air Heating and Cooling Tucson, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
walmart store walmartmoneycard.com I purchased a prepaid walmart money card at the walmart on carslile ne in albuquerque nm. i was sent a card in the mail after many attempts to get card activated i have not been able to use the card can not speak with customer service went to the store customer service and was told that they could not help i am frustrated with this kind of service, i have to make a payment to my college loan with card and can not use this please help! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: walmartmoneycard.com Albuquerque,

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 26 2017
DermaFolia Did not order repeat deliveries. Thought I was trying a sample. Was billed full amount for 2 months of 94.52 San Diego California Author: The Hills, Texas Skin Care: DermaFolia San Diego, California

Home Depot HORRENDOUS INSTALL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Daytona Beach FLORIDA
Author: ormond beach, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Home Depot of Daytona Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner ,same company, False Advertisements, Ripoff Internet
Author: Cathedral City, California Drug Manufacturers: Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner (same company) Internet

Jun 26 2017
Diversity. Of The Minds Radio Network A Scam Carolyn W. Ballard, Billy Ballard, T Heart Sinatra, Blazing Heat Radio Diversity of The Minds Radio Network A Scam Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas DJ Services: Diversity. Of The Minds Radio NetworkA Scam Houston , Texas

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Ripoff Report REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage Commitment To 100% Customer Satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. White Glove Moving and Storage employees will go above and beyond the client's expectation in the pursuit of excellence with every move - Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with White Glove Moving & Storage. Bayonne New Jersey, New York, New York, Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Moving Companies: Ripoff Report REVIEW: White Glove Moving & Storage Commitment To 100% Customer Satisfaction Bayonne Bayonne New Jersey, New York, New York, Nationwide, New Jersey

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida