Your Search | ko studio & henry castro

Jan 16 2017
National Engineering Services, Corp. deceptive promise of employment was attempting to use me for information Walnut Creek California Author: CASTRO VALLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Engineering Services, Corp. Walnut Creek, California

Jan 06 2017
Henry Company Homes, Inc. Lied Pace Florida Author: Baker, Florida Builders & Contractors: Henry Company Homes, Inc. Pace, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Graysjewelrygunandpawn@yahoo.com Grayspawn I was the winning bidder on a Henry Rifle at 9300.00. The starting price was 2500.00 with no reserve.The seller has written me and said this was a listing error and he would not honor the sale. I wrote him and told him this was a legitimate sale and he was required to honor it. Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Wichita, Kansas Internet Fraud: Graysjewelrygunandpawn@yahoo.com Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Dec 31 2016
Finest Productions/ Studio Karishma Amish Thakkar/ Chirali Thakkar Fraud/ Worst Wedding Photographer/ Horrible Service Edison New Jersey
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Photography: Finest Productions/ Studio Karishma Edison, New Jersey

Dec 30 2016
Wild for Life Foundation/Saving America's Horses Fraud Scam Katia Louise, Katia Loyise, LLC, Katia Louise Gentile Catherine Gentile, Cathy Gentile fraud, misrepresentation, small time unsuccessful Hollywood actress fails at rescuing baby seals now allegedly stealing horses to manipulate media for donations and personal gain Anza California
Author: Studio City, California Attorney Generals: Wild for Life Foundation/Saving America's Horses Fraud Scam Anza, California

Dec 28 2016
Henry Galasso-East Coast Business Brokers-East Coast Store Escrow Refused to Return $5,000 balance of deposit. Deal Never Went Through Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Henry Galasso Internet

Dec 27 2016
Avi Shteinman con artist, fraudster Studio City Nationwide Author: Washington, Washington Video & Film Production: Avi Shteinman Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
Indie Power $1500 Campaign For A Promoter To Not Even Do Half Of What He Says Studio City,California Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: Indie Power Internet

Dec 16 2016
Ty Jackson Tyrone Jackson Grossly Overclaimed and Income Underreported. I Now Owe the IRS thousands of dollars. Los Angeles California Author: Studio City, California Income Tax Service: Ty Jackson Los Angeles, California

Dec 15 2016
AFC Siberian Huskies Amanda Henry Sick disease puppies raised in disgusting conditions Beaver Springs Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: AFC Siberian Huskies Beaver Springs , Pennsylvania

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide Scott King Fitness Model Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Musician Record Deal Finder Lucy Rabebe, Flora Flannery Scammed me for $250 Sandton https://m.faceb
Author: Chicago, Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Musician Record Deal Finder Internet

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York We were ripped off by Jon as well Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 02 2016
Idea Design Studio Jeff Weiss - DirectorIdea Design Studio Invention Design & Development FirmDirect (786) 366-3039 Email: jeff@ideadesignstudio.com Breach of contract, empty promises, failed to deliver Miami Florida Author: Toronto , Ontario Business Consulting: Idea Design Studio Miami, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Deal Empire The items received were not as shown on Facebook video. Total ripoff. Could not get tracking information, and now I know why. It came from China. Took more than a month to receive. China Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Questionable Activities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Kitchen Design Studio KDS Kitchen remodel company trashed my house! Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kitchen Design Studio Largo, Florida

Nov 26 2016
music xray,amurco ,mac a million I to like many Ive read , have been excepted and even signed a contract with publishing co.and after that heard nothing . Its been a few years that these companies have had some of my material ,with no kind of income out of the u.s. Internet Author: castro valley, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: music xray Internet

Nov 25 2016
Thrive Market Online market Internet Author: Studio City , California Appliances: Thrive Market Internet

Nov 18 2016
Henry Kiner Henry Kiner, Humble Texas SCAMMER, BUYER BEWARE, UNPROFESSIONAL Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Henry Kiner Humble, Texas

Nov 14 2016
alliancebankcredit.com is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC JORDAN DAVIES, CYNTHIA Demand A Refund Doesn't Respond Henry county, GA an Arlington, TX Nationwide A BOLD LIE Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: alliancebankcredit.com, Sinclair Capital Holdings LTD LLC Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Pearl Suria Residence Chong Lai Yee In C Studio No Disclosure of Shared living area , invasion of privacy Kuala lumpur Internet Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Hotel: Pearl Suria Residence Nationwide

Nov 06 2016
Henry Van Dijk Contact with this man was on Match.com, listed as last chapter 917, where he presented himself as a gemologist doing business as Van Dijk Diamonds & Mining of Dallas. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Henry Van Dijk Internet

Oct 31 2016
W B Sign Studio I purchased a christmas gift to be made for my daughter and new husband at the Letchworth Arts and Craft Show on 10/9/16.. Paid by check which was cashed on 10/12/16. Emailed picture of dogs to be included in woodwork. Kept emailing to confirm owner received pictures with no responses. Multiple calls to him with no answer. Syracuse New York
Author: Geneseo, New York Sales People: W B Sign Studio Syracuse, New York