Your Search | kps process & investigations

Feb 06 2016
Healthy Directions Horrible Customer Service and Return Process Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Feb 02 2016
(((EDITORIALLY REDACTED FOR VOLATION OF RIPOFF REPORT’S TERMS OF SERVICE – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – FEBURYARY 2, 2016)) California Author: san jose, California Legal Process Services: (((REDACTED))) san jose, California

Feb 02 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Texas Girlfriend's Nuts Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies: ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Scam company knows my personal info claims I owe a debt but provides no proof or receipt from payments made Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Legal Process Servers: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Feb 01 2016
McDivitt Law firm ripped me off, screwed me around Denver, Colorado
Great Firm Author: Greeley, Colorado Legal Process Services: McDivitt Law firm Denver, Colorado

Jan 28 2016
CIS Worldwide Government Investigations A Grand Rip-Off Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: CIS Worldwide Internet

Jan 25 2016
Miami Car Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Miami Car Credit offers great deals, saves you money using special financing options on pre-owned automobiles.  Dedicated to customer satisfaction, Miami Car Credit puts vehicles through careful selection process before purchasing, rigorous reconditioning process using ASE certified technicians after purchasing. Miami Car Credit is Ripoff Report Verified … a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Miami Car Credit a car dealership retails quality used automobiles at discounted prices. Miami Car Credit provides the best deals and specialize in financing to offer anyone a vehicle. Miami, Florida

8, Report #1282008

Jan 24 2016
Blue Systems investigations RIPPED ME OFF FOR $5,000 DOLLARS Santa Ana California Author: Yorba Linda , California Private Investigators: Blue Systems investigations Santa Ana, California

9, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 22 2016
Americancashadvanceservices James Smith BIG RIPOFF!! New York City Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Legal Process Servers: Americancashadvanceservices Internet

Jan 19 2016
Hp Instant Ink Program After buying printer and paying for ink program for almost a year. I got only the free ink for enrolling. When co could not process payment they had control to shut down my printer!!!! Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Mail Order: Hp Instant Ink Program Internet

Jan 16 2016
FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Bureau of Investigations They raided my house, searched my land and FOUND NOTHING! Lawton Nationwide
Rights slightly suspended? Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Federal Government: FBI Lawton, Oklahoma Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Inc. James Bertrand Had me fill out paper work and send it back to him completed and had finger prints taken and they were to be sent to their off to be processes Toronto Ontario Author: Holstein, Ontario Legal Process Services: Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Inc. Toronto, Ontario

Jan 14 2016
Rodan and Fields Shipped andCharged for product I did not order, the return process is a mess! Dallas Nationwide Author: Tiusville, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Rodan and Fields Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
commissioner of judging processing division AWARD Notification COMMSSION Mailed me this winning offer and wants me to send 12.99 + 3.00 for rush processing to see if I won Kansas City Kansas Author: Sedona, Arizona Legal Process Servers: commissioner of judging processing division Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 08 2016
Cell Phone Surgeon Horrible. Took a working phone to replace screen. They didn't put it on right. Took it back to fix now speaker doesn't work. Took it back 3rd time and now they say there is water damage. BS on the water damage. They couldn't fix it and broke it in the process. Owasso Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Phone Surgeon Owasso, Oklahoma

Jan 08 2016
Kia Of Downtown Los Angeles , Tom Awada, Cal, Finance Dept, Kia of Contractual Fraud, misrepresentation, this company cheated me out of my vehicle and has stolen monies from me in the process, nonexistent customer service Los Angeles California Author: El Monte, California Auto Dealers: Kia Of Downtown Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Jan 07 2016
FLUSHTHEJOHNS.ORG , namesilo.com PrivacyGuardian.org Company charges $399.00 to remove your number and name from false accusations of solicitation of prostitution Phoenix Internet Author: Waxahachie, Texas Legal Process Services: FLUSHTHEJOHNS.ORG Internet

Jan 07 2016
CP Investors Arrow Opportunity & Assoc, Arrow Management, Danielle Crew, Cindy Chase Wage Garnishment Did not appear Georgia Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Legal Process Servers: CP Investors Georgia

Jan 07 2016
northatlanticlendinggroup I dealt with melanie Owens and Kevin melanie owens contacted me and was very pleasant, I had explained to her I had been ripped off by people saying that I have been approved, and also told her I would not do anything without this being put in writing. melanie faxed me a contract for the loan to my work place. I then Google her company and the website pulled right up,so here I had a legal document, a legit website, and the phone number on the website was the same number she and Kevin contacted me from, I was at ease,then $1500 dollars later no loan. I then had told Kevin to just send me my money back and I'd go else where ,he said let me process the return and it was going to take 20 days, needless to say I never received any return and now phone is disconnected and I just wanted my money back, thank you for your time Boston Massachusetts Author: williamston , South Carolina Internet Fraud: northatlanticlendinggroup Boston , Massachusetts

Jan 05 2016
Tower Hill Insurance did not process my check from mortgage company ,in escrow, in a timely manner,that resulted in a duplicate payment. Mortgage comapny disbursed check on Dec 10th and wasnt posted on insurance renewal date of Dec 17th, which required me to write another check. 19 days later I still havent received my refund check. I was told it was mailed on December 28th. Does it take a ch. eck 7 business days to be received?Someone is holding the money. Gainesville Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Tower Hill Insurance Gainesville, Florida

22, Report #1271976

Jan 04 2016
Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. Had me perform work for Walmart stores in want pay me for the work. Hammond, LA 70404-1979 Nationwide Unhappy with payment process/ Too many issues receiving pay Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cash Services: Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
National Magazine Service Raymond Holtz 1-855-995-3360 They slammed me 2 years ago, then said i had to go thru the same process in order to cancel and they slammed me yet again but charging my acount for another 2 years of magazines that i don't want or need. Kansas i beleive Nationwide Author: bristol, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
TX UNCLAIMED FUNDS RETRIEVAL,LLC TX UFRLLC SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT AGREE TO A MEETING!!!! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: TX UNCLAIMED FUNDS RETRIEVAL,LLC Houston, Texas

Dec 30 2015
The college Network Won't process my refund meanwhile still charging me monthly Indianapolis Indiana Author: California Corrupt Companies: the college network Indianapolis, Indiana