Your Search | kps process & investigations

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Nov 28 2016
Cambi Casa d'Aste This is an art auction house in Italy. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Their bids are rigged. I went through their registration process having to hand over info often used in identity theft, not necessary for an art auction. Then for the first part of the auction I Cambi Casa d'Aste Auctions/ Invaluable auctions Italy Internet Author: Paramus, New Jersey Auctions: Cambi Casa d'Aste Internet

Nov 23 2016
Generic Trade Atrocious (nothing like I've ever seen before) customer service, platform & data fees (many not disclosed), ambiguous site & policy wording, ambiguous intra-day margin approval process, sub-standard basic platform, etc. Highland Park Illinois Author: Flushing, New York Brokerage Companies: Generic Trade Highland Park, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
Signature Series Homes | Signature Series Homes Noblesville Signature Series Homes does not pay their subcontractor. They are clueless about the building process. Noblesville Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Building Services: Signature Series Homes Noblesville, Indiana

Nov 18 2016
The Hawkins Agency Doniell Hawkins Dishonnest Man ( Doniel Hawkins, liar and a crooked Houston Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: The Hawkins Agency Houston, Texas

Nov 18 2016
Phenix Investigations The staff are unable to properly discuss billing questions. They get rude and defensive when trying to ask questions about fees that were not originally agreed upon in the contract beginning. It appears to be a way for them to make extra money and I feel like I was ripped off, paying way more for the service than it originally was supposed to cost. Indianapolis Indidana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Phenix Investigations Indiana

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 16 2016
General Subpoena General Subpoena ServicesGeneral Subpoena LLC This company does not pay. DO NOT INVOICE THEM. Require prepayment, unless you want to consider your work charitable in nature. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Tamaqua, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: General Subpoena Jersey City, New Jersey

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Process Serving, LLC Matthew Leffert Refused to payment for services rendered, refuses contact. Hillsboro Missouri Individual has been paid Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Advanced Process Serving, LLC Hillsboro, Missouri

Nov 15 2016
Cindy Crawford Ordering process attempted twice in one day. Customer Rep refuse to take my order and less I purchased more. Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: Cindy Crawford Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
American Dealer Licence inc Scam! Fraud! Be aware!! Oak Brook Illinois
Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Legal Process Services: American Dealer Licence inc Oak Brook, Illinois

Nov 13 2016
Actuarial Consulting Group ACG offers a training program to help aspiring professionals to pass their P1 exam and enter the actuarial field. Their sales process offers finding you a job after passing and classroom training. Neither is true. They tell you you have to decide to send money quickly as the class is filling up. You send the money and then they send you contract docs which include a no refund policy and no guarantees of employment. Buyer beware. I didn't agree with their refund policy and they still kept my money and also changed the original class dates. lebanon Tennessee Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Actuarial Consulting Group lebanon, Tennessee

Sentinel Bait and switch Phoenix Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Legal Process Services: Sentinel Arizona

Nov 12 2016
TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT TD BANK TD BANK STOLE OVER 10,000$ FROM ME! CHERRY HILL Nationwide Author: clifton, New Jersey Banks: TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Adr group Nationwide Author: Connecticut Legal Process Services: Adr group Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 10 2016
TDV Media Second Passport various Internet Author: Other Legal Process Services: TDV Media Internet

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Iyer health pledges 100% customer satisfaction with service based products and all free look periods on insurance carrier policies. *UPDATE: Iyer Health pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iyer Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customer Support Author: Wallingford, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. Internet

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Iyer Health is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Iyer Health strives to give customers the ability to shop health insurance in an increasingly difficult to understand market place. Iyer Health is growing and part of that growth is selling a major stake of our business to a private party to help build out customer service teams and developed a higher quality of service both online and offline. Iyer Health’s services in house are 100% money back guarantee and all insurance products through their respective carriers are all on 30 day free look period or longer as put forth by the respective departments of insurance in varied states. Iyer Health’s commitment to customers is real and service is guaranteed no questions asked.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Companies: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. fresno , California

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Order Process Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Central Business Funding is 100% committed making sure clients have the best support and resources. Central Business Funding has continued to add top-notch professionals, top-of-the-line equipment to streamline the process which makes for a quicker turn-around for clients. Central Business Funding takes pride in their consulting department. Central Business Funding will be your best bet if you're in need of resources for funding or just business consulting.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! tracking.bitgold.com/aff_c?off... VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE securecreditor.com/ Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
E-Investigations Erik Mora E-Investigations did not pay me for services rendered. Ventura, California Texas
Thank you! Author: Abilene, Texas tempdir: E-Investigations Ventura, Ca 93003, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide New cards with no money! Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide