Your Search | kutv channel 2

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 07 2015
Mr. Ari Price at Everyoption Account manager Mr. Ari Price deliberately blow up my Everyoption account with rogue trades to 2 euro with fake trades. London Nationwide
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Financial Services: Everyoption Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
I need a I cleaned for them over 2 months ago they never paid me they got all my information, Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: I need a Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
usa cash advance I have recently received 2 emails about reimbursement for a loan I never requested. Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Cash Services: usa cash advance Internet

Kattie Katya Bondar Professional Dating Scammer Internet
ex - (Germany)2 Author: Alabama Ex- Girlfriends: Kattie Katya Bondar

Oct 06 2015
Protech Solar SolarMax Lieing and misleading owner Chris Mckenna of Protech Solar breaks contract and robs channel partner for $15,000 and does it again to another 6 months later. Tempe Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electrical Services: Protech Solar Tempe, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
Clayton Smith Diamond Seal RoofingProof Seal After checking his references, Clayton Smith, Diamond Seal Roofing, Proof Seal was contracted May 2 2015 to apply Diamond Seal roofing seal to a commercial building. He and his crew started the project but never got passed the bagging of rock ballist and did not complete the job. Canton Ohio Author: Charleston, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Clayton Smith Canton, Ohio

Oct 05 2015
Asurian Ripped me off for an extended 2 year warrranty on a major purchase. Refused to cover anything. Internet Error: Asurion not Asurian Author: Valley Falls, Kansas Bed & Bath: Asurian Internet

Oct 05 2015
perfumebff-------- bff BFF received all (5) counterfeit & defective perfumes & (2) defective perfumes all sent back for a refund per their e mail they received 9/28/15 as of now no refund issued. have all paper work. NEW ROCHELLE,NEW YORK InternetNEW YOR Author: ELPASO, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: perfumebff-------- bff Internet

Oct 05 2015
Gun seller 2 336-505-8462, Sylvia Clark Fake online Gus seller adds Columbus Ohio Author: Florida Guns & Ranges: Gun seller 2 Columbus, Ohio

Oct 05 2015
Larry Hourd Awards notification commission is a rip off,why would you send $12.99 if you won 2 million dollars,please now. Kansas city Kansas Author: Springfield, Tennessee Court Judges: Larry Hourd Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 04 2015
oasis movers Oasis moving 2 lazy a*s men in a truck. and trailer Dallas Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Moving Companies: oasis movers Dallas, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
OMGTechHelp This company is located in Delray Beach, FLI went on to renew my software contract with them and got a disconnected number. When trying to update my antivirus it did not? Oct. 2, 2015 is my renewal date and I now see they were not in business since Nov o Thought I was provided with a year's worth of software antivirus support renewal date October 2, 2015. Paid for one year and just found out this compamy has been out of business since last November 2014! Delray Beach Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Software: OMGTechHelp Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Doggy Doggy Gave my dog a skin infection that caused bleeding all over her body for 2 weeks little neck New York Author: great neck, New York Animal Services: doggy doggy little neck, New York

Oct 01 2015
Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. TOOK MY FUNDS, GAVE FAKE TRACING NUMBER, NOTHING NOW FOR 2 WEEKS shanghai We're not scammers Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Biopro Chemicals Co., Ltd. Internet

Sep 30 2015
Game Insight Wont Respond To Request. Promised Answer In 5 days: No answer, won't respond to multiple emails Internet Just my 2 cents Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Game Insight Internet

Sep 30 2015
Sleepers in Seattle Savvy HomeSavvy White Glove Delivery did over $1400 in damage my yard and home, damaged the sofa,and they never responded to complaints until almost 2 months after I filed credit card dispute Seattle Internet Author: Sparks, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Sleepers in Seattle Internet

Sep 30 2015
Mojo Global Steve Halverson Steve Halverson sold me software to send out 100 letters a day to Linkedin prospects and it only worked about 2 weeks Scottsdale Internet
We are very sorry that this happened. Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Mojo Global Internet

Sep 29 2015
Dallas Pro Web Toby Lee Wilson Complete fraud. Paypal knew it from the get go. They decided to hold payment for 2 days due to all the red flags. Then he called me freaking out and I knew something was up. Then I researched him and found out this is a regular occurence in all transactions with him. Complete b******* artist. Whitesboro Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Computer Programmers: Dallas Pro Web Whitesboro, Texas