Your Search | kutv channel 2

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
mercari i have not recieved 2 of my direct deposits Internet Author: saint cloud, Florida Accounting: mercari Internet

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Assist 2 Sell Randy Bowman, Realator Randy Bowman, Realator allowed a potential buyer to enter house while my wife was in the shower. Seminole Florida Author: Largo, Florida Real Estate Services: Assist 2 Sell Largo, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Apr 28 2016
Farewell vacations A1 travel Rip me off for $450 then $138 booking fee for 3day 2 night vacation to Miami Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Agencies: Farewell vacations Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
wholesale inventory network W.I.N. Pressured 2 older people into something they cant use. FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Vaughn, Washington Boat Cruises: wholesale inventory network FT Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Classic Barrel & Gunwork Dan Pedersen Almost 2 years and still nothing Prescott Arizona Author: Orem, Utah Guns & Ranges: Classic Barrel & Gunwork Prescott, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
am used auto parts sent 2 blown motors Tampa Nationwide Author: harrison, Michigan Auto Parts: am used auto parts Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

24, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

25, Report #1301920

Apr 26 2016
Miami Lux Limo Miami Lux LimoMiami Lux Real EstateMiami Lux HomesYabadaba Didnt show up, can't get him on the phone to get refund, charged me for 2 trips. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Limousine Services: Miami Lux Limo Miami, Florida