Your Search | kars 4 kids

Oct 08 2015
BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Bethea Have purchase a chain and ne dal 4 oak leaf cluster for $60.00 at $19.95 a month but they keep taking money out of my account Oct 07 19.95 Sep 19.95 Aug 10 19.95 July 10 29.90 total $ 89.75 (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Author: Brooklyn, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Internet

Oct 08 2015
Mourad Mounsour Kids Arabia Pets Arabia Squad Events Do Not Do Business With Them Dubai Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Mourad Mounsour Kids Arabia Pets Arabia Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Clearview Settlement Company is threatening legal action if I do not pay $1,280.00 within 48 hours. Claiming I will be charged with 4 crimes and be responsible for legal fees and court costs adding up to over $3000. Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Collection Agencies: Clearview Settlement Internet

Oct 07 2015
Miller Tire & Auto Repair went to have my TPMS installed, they distroyed one tire and gouged all 4 wheels severely Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Tire shops: Miller Tire & Auto Repair Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fee Adjustment Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Oct 05 2015
HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited HK-Global Export I went on Alibaba looking to order3 Electronic Self-Balancing scooters for my kids and was contacted by so many companies but decided to go with them because they had the best prices overall. Futian District Shenzhen Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
4 Nature Finland 4N Helsinki4 Nature modular homes HelsinkiModular Homes Helsinki 4Nature will cheat you out of your commisson and customer support is suspect Helsinki Finland Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: 4 Nature Finland Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Massage chairs 4 less Scott Philo Massage chairs, ultimate massage chairs Nashua, NH 03063, USA NH Author: Arvada, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Massage chairs for less Internet

Sep 30 2015
cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty I reeived an email from this att. telling me i had 4 hoursto make payment arrangements or face 17 federal crimes. Washington DC Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Financial Services: cash advance debt settlement/per Richard Parker atty Internet

Sep 29 2015
Clearview settlement Twice now they sent e mails the last was 4:30 9/29/15 stateing I owe them $1280.00 for a pay day loan i never recieved. Internet Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Clearview settlement Internet

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Territorial Mint Unacceptable and unwarranted 4 to 6 week hold of refund amount Federal Way Washington Author: Rapid City, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Northwest Territorial Mint

Sep 29 2015
S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Jack Feldman I ordered note pads on 4/13/2015 sent a check $1,065.00 and received nothing but excuses Boca Raton Florida
Author: Centennial, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: S. J. Creative Enterprises LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 28 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Sep 28 2015
4Team Software 4 Team, Synch 2 This software is a SCAM - doesn't work, won't refund New York New York Author: Mississauga, Unusual Rip-Off: 4Team Software

Sep 28 2015
American Gold Label We got charged again 4 days after purchase. The salesman even made 2 imprints of our cc we are told. Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: American Gold Label North Carolina

Sep 27 2015
Iconn Tour Reach Out Entertainment Scams Kids Scam, Took Money for bogus Event Chicago Event Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Festivals & Event Services: Iconn Tour Internet

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
KAS ICT Kids Acting School ICTIC TalentHelen G NadelH G NadelHelene Goldnadel con artist, theft, liar, Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Con Artists: KAS ICT Lake Forest, California

Sep 26 2015
ic free I have no idea what this even is and they took it off my relia card which is for my kids so there taking from them i have no clue what this is or why they would do this but PLEASE. PLEASE help me do the steps to get my money back!!! Author: Saginaw, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: ic free Internet

Sep 26 2015
DressLily placed order aug. 4. still have not gotten the order.all they say is sent to usa. don't know ordered off internet Internet Author: columbus, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DressLily Internet