Your Search | kars 4 kids

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch Kids Smart GPS Watch Scam, charged my credit card, never received the products. West Seneca, New York Author: Livingston, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch West Seneca, , New York

Dec 05 2016
SPCA of Wake County Severely arthritic dog adopted to vet hospital employee (w/4 children) as healthy! Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Animal Shelters: SPCA of Wake County Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
Advanced Security Integrated, LLC Patrick Chavez Replacement and Upgrade of 4 Security Cameras Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Los Lunas, New Mexico Security Services: Advanced Security Integrated, LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 28 2016
Latitude26, Your New Home Inc Ray Scalero Cape Coral Shotty workmanship, insulting attitude 4 AC compressors, stucco falling off side of house Cape Coral Florida Still no call back Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Builders & Contractors: Latitude26, Your New Home Inc Cape Coral, Florida

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 25 2016
Empire Carpet After carpet installation seams rippled and discovered a nail had been hammered into the carpet and floor beneath. We have made 4 appointments for repair. One they went to the wrong address 3 they cancelled after waiting all day. Customer Service was incompetent. Supervisor Pia was rude. Absolute worst. Have now rescheduled for the 5th time. Islandia, Nationwide Author: Southfields, New York Home Improvements: Empire Carpet Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 22 2016
Plastics and Co-Packs L.L.C. Bottles 4 You Inferior and unusable plastic PET bottles and refused to refund or return. Lost THOUSANDS San Diego California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Manufacturers: Plastics and Co-Packs L.L.C. San Diego, California

Nov 22 2016
Video Tech Innovation, VTI, VMI, Video Marketing Innovation YouTube video production, formatting and advertising Mt. Pocono Pennsylvania
Update December 4, 2016 Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Video Tech Innovation Mt. Pocono, Pennsylvania

Nov 21 2016
Justfly.com This is the worst customer service EVER! It is currently 12 a.m. I have been on the phone with this company for over 4 hours. Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Inmar Rebate Center $24 rebate on 4 bottles of Kendall Jackson wine Del Rio Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Mail Order Services: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 14 2016
Luna Maria LLC Alma PAZ Sarea her daughter Fraud Charty No license Poses as a realtor and took our money and rented us an illegal conversionDetails V16-13997 5837 N FARRAGUT DR 514101040100 Permit Required; Exceptions 10/4/2016 Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Luna Maria LLC Hollywood , Florida

Nov 14 2016
Lakeview farms home delivery They sale experied milk that experies within 4 days of purchase and dont get all the bottle deposit refunded in full and gets restaurant depo eggs and say there farm eggs when there not ans his butter comes from the same place and he over chatges and lies about his product Fort mill South Carolina Author: Catawba, South Carolina Sales People: Lakeview farms home delivery Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 11 2016
Organic Diet Lab I ordered a trial size of this product just agreeing to pay the shipping cost. 2 weeks later my account was charged $180.00 and 4 days later still no product to return and the phone number ,which I had to look up on line, is unavailable. Tampa Florida Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Nov 09 2016
MyFloridaSpecialtyPlate Failed to deliver Tag after 4 months! Miami Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Specialty Stores: MyFloridaSpecialtyPlate Miami, Florida

Nov 07 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order with them ,free shipping for orders over $50, in mid-October. On November 2nd, I emailed them. No reply. I emailed them again on November 3, no reply. I emailed them again on November 4, again, no reply. I emailed them again today, no reply. I can not find a telephone number on their site. Cannot track my package on their site. Yet, I still keep getting emails from them with new deals with 10% off. Brooklyn, NY New York Author: Kewanee , Illinois Home HealthCare: The Deal Empire Internet