Your Search | kaspersky anti virus, ancestry.com, twx*r24765*time ma, 800 205 9198

Jan 19 2017
California State University San Bernardino: Diploma Mills & Federal Financial Aid Fraud CSU President Tomas Morales' Fraud Scheme Author: Stockton, California Questionable Activities: California State University San Bernadino San Bernadino, California

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Eviction Solutions 1 800 Eviction SolutionsPlummer/Oggins Group Fraud Scam Internet Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Eviction Solutions Internet

Jan 13 2017
Luminus and Bella Epoque 1 877 497 10881 800 494 95951888 778 0297 We have no record! Online Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Sales People: Luminus and Bella Epoque Internet

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Wellness Cream ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum & Renew Eye Cream Anti-Aging skin scam Internet Author: Houston, TX, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Wellness Cream Internet

Jan 02 2017
Magic Tracks Website is non-existent and 800 number too Internet Author: Southport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 30 2016
Exede Satellite Internet - Down To Earth Media Inc The local dealer's name is Jim and their number is 1-800-841-8768 The Worst Satellite Internet Service Nationwide Author: Haddonfield, New Jersey Satellite Companies: Exede Satellite Internet - Down To Earth Media Inc Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri

Dec 29 2016
James Hooks james Robert hooksjames hooksjames r hooks SCAM ARTIST RIPPED OFF OVER 10K MA Internet Author: hallandale beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: James Hooks Internet

Dec 29 2016
Bruce Tinsley He took money from my son to by his first car. He promised to deliver the car in 2 weeks after taking an $800 down payment. My son never received the car and has only received $400.00 of his deposit and Bruce has cussed him out and threatened to hurt him physically Louisville Kentucky Author: Ekron, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Bruce Tinsley Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 22 2016
StopZilla.com Purchased one year of service of stopzilla antivirus and virus problems are worse. Personnel at stopzilla say 'we can't stop a virus if you download it'. Personnel at stopzilla also refused to refund my money and told me to call the attorney general Boca Reton Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: StopZilla.com Boca Reton, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Real Estate Relief.info/ Tom Liuzzi Tom Liuzzi1-800-495-3076/ fax 1-909-363-1905 Scam/Con Artist with no legal support no legitimate legal team though he tells you he has this just a one man shop who has no legal background and no real estate license scamming people in trouble with the banksters Yucaipa , California FLAKE ALERT!! FLAKE ALERT! Author: San Francisco, California Government Corruption: Real Estate Relief.info/ Tom Liuzzi Yucaipa , California

Dec 22 2016
King Remodeling Alex the owner took a $800 deposit from us in October, didnt preform the work and wont refund $$$ Belleville New Jersey Author: Belleville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: King Remodeling Belleville, New Jersey

Dec 22 2016
BellaEpoque Luminis Anti-Aging Cream Rip-off and Scam:False Advertising Garden Grove California Author: Gum Spring, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: BellaEpoque Garden Grove, ca

Dec 21 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet just spoke with someone there Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Dec 21 2016
Mac Mackenzie Paralegal Sanchez This group of people have started calling me based on a credit account opened in 2005. Individuals were informing me of a judgement being placed by a law office of Mac Mackenzie with out any sort of trial or hearing. Despite a statute of limitations, they are trying to force me into obligating myself into a payment arrangement without being able to offer me any sort of definitive answers. Be aware!! Guess since they can't swindle anyone, they are trying scare tactics that are irrelevant and irrational. They call from a private number, and the number that was offered to me is an 800 service number with no actual identification. When Mr. Sanchez called, the number that appears also has no identification. When looking up this law firm that is representing itself as a credit attorney, the only law office under that name is solely family law. Be aware!! Los Angeles California Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Mac Mackenzie Internet

Dec 21 2016
Luminis advanced skin care and belle epoqu My experience is the same as others who have filed rip-off complaints. I am returning the 2 products, Luminis Advanced Skin Care Anti Aging facial treatment and the Belle Epoque Eye Cream. I had only ordered a sample or the Luminis and nowhere did I agree to purchase anything other than the sample. Discovered the 2 outrageous charges on my bank statement. I am returning the unopened containers of these bogus products. I will demand a refund from the company and instruct my bank to dishonor any furthere charges from this company. I will try to contact this company by phone but will be sending the package back to them today. Garden Grove California Author: Marana, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Luminis advanced skin care and belle epoqu Garden Grove, California

Dec 20 2016
Charlie's Project Anna Kozaczka HernandezYou sent a payment of $46.00 USD to Anna & Sarah Designs LLC.(akozaczka@hotmail.com) Ripoff of hundreds of people MA and NY Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Charlie's Project MA & NY

Dec 19 2016
Luxderma LLC Luxdermaskin, Luxderma Anti Aging Face Therapy, Lexderma Anti Wrinkle Eye Therapy Luxderma Anti Aging as seen on 'Ellen'+Dr. Oz are a HUGE RIPOFF! Fountainvalley, California Internet Author: Bend, Oregon Beauty Salons: Luxderma LLC Internet

Dec 19 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to customer service. We love our Inventors! *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can also refer you to an independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices. Braintree MA, Massachusetts

Dec 17 2016
Aristocratic Skin Care anti aging cream Eye VibeSkin Element refused to cancel even though I immediately called as I realized it was a scam within 5 min. Burbank California Author: HUNTSVILLE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Aristocratic Skin Care anti aging cream

Dec 16 2016
Opticom Solution Incorporated Victor Offered VIRUS protection through APPLE SUPPORT. Addison,Illinois Nationwide Author: Hominy, Oklahoma Telephones: Opticom Solution Incorporated Nationwide