Your Search | kaspersky anti virus, ancestry.com, twx*r24765*time ma, 800 205 9198

Feb 09 2016
Encante PUREY EYE CREAM (eye wrinkle reduction)VILLAIRE FACE SERUM (anti-aging serum)pureyeyecream.orgfaceserumvillaire.comencanteskin.com Encante Purey Eye Cream and Villaire Face Serum product samples Ripoff Santa Ana Internet Author: Galion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Encante Internet

Feb 08 2016
SKIN OPTICS SKIN OPTICS ANTI-WRINKLE SKIN CREAM RIPOFF - WITHDREW $89.90 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT -RECEIVED NO PRODUCT AND WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY Internet Author: Westville, Oklahoma Buying Clubs: SKIN OPTICS Internet

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 03 2016
Cash USA Michael Martin Cash Usa Michael Martin said I have outstanding amount of 875,75. Docket # EVR-38924 with Cash USA. Case #CF-MA-595232. IF I failed to respond 24 hours or they'll take it to court. They said they'll contact my current employer to garnish from my wages. I have seen this kind of report before...don't believe them!!! Beware! Los Angeles California Author: Blanding, Utah Cash Services: Cash USA Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2016
Valore Books - & Deceptive Advertising Practices (FTC Laws Violated) Book was not as described: Damaged, taped up and didn't include Lab Access Card (chat rep said it would) Boston MA Author: Park City, Utah Book Stores: Valore Books Internet

Jan 28 2016
Royal carribean cruise Virus of the Seas Forced to take cruise to disease infested countries on anniversary Carribean Nationwide Author: Upper darby, Pennsylvania Cruise Ships: Royal carribean cruise Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Thurston Academy of Kingston MA Joe Thurston Bullied, controlled, and blacklisted by Thurston Academy. Poor Business Practices by Joe Thurston Kingston Massachusetts
Get facts right Author: Plymouth , Massachusetts Martial Arts: Thurston Academy of Kingston MA Kingston, Massachusetts

Jan 26 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton Washington Location Claimed I had a Verizon amount owed of $800. I have never had an account with Verizon! They offered a settlement of 50% Renton Washington Author: Murrieta, California Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jan 24 2016
CenturyLink Customer service: 800-201-4099 Never used CenturyLink's service, continue getting bills Nationwide Author: Belle Mead, New Jersey Internet Services: CenturyLink Nationwide

12, Report #1282068

Jan 24 2016
Ojas Enterprises, LLC Producer of Aloevella Skin Care, aka, Wrinkless Cream I responded to their mail promo by phone, 800-768-2101 & ordered on 11/29/15. I called back to verify why I have not received after 3 weeks even if they have already charged my credit card right on the same day for $99.90. I called customer service, 845-219-1400 that is showing on my account and they have declined the charge. My bank had to assist me file a complaint and dispute with them, but this company declined that I have placed an order and much more that they have debited my account, even if there is sufficient evidence of the charge made by this company. . New York Nationwide Author: Livermore, California Beauty Salons: Ojas Enterprises, LLC Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Health Sciences Institute I watched the HSI video about the 7 deadliest drugs until I was tired of watching it and shut it down. I went to type a message on my tablet and found the uppercase keyboard types lower case letters and the lower case keyboard types upper case letters. I believe HSI put a virus on my tablet. I had typed messages on the table prior to watching the video and the keyboards were working properly. Baltimore MD Author: BELLEVILLE, Illinois Questionable Activities: Health Sciences Institute Internet

Jan 21 2016
SPIDERLAKECOTTAGE.COM Ray Draeger Failed to refund our $800 deposit and has not responded to 100's of texts, emails and phone calls traverse City, Mi Michigan Author: Lasalle, Ontario Lodging: SPIDERLAKECOTTAGE.COM Omena, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
CozyTrikes - Epizontech Electric Tricycles & Scooters, CozyTrikes, Epizontech CozyTrikes is a Ripoff, Scam STAY AWAY - keep your money Springfield MA Author: Aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: CozyTrikes - Epizontech Internet

Jan 18 2016
Vercella Vercella Eye SerumChloe wrinkle CreamVercella with Cloe JolieVaricella anti wrinkle serum Charged my account $180.00 after free sample.  Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Vercella Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
GLOBAL MOVERS ***** * ******** ******** ** ***** Toll Free: 1-800-471-9665 GREAT AMERICAN MOVING&STORAGE , ALL SERVICES MOVERS , KING DAVID MOVERS LIERS . SCAMMERS , LAW BREAKERS pearland Texas Author: houston, Texas Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVERS 11200 W Broadway Pearland TX 77584 Toll Free: 1-800-471-9665 pearland, Texas

Jan 16 2016
Skin Optics Skin Optics Anti Wrinkle Cream Rip Off Santa Ana California
Author: Prospect, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Skin Optics Santa Ana, California

Jan 15 2016
Nick Memmo Halifax Motors....Whitman Wheels, Memmo Towing, Memmo Construction Scam Halifax MA Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: Nick Memmo

Jan 14 2016
Banfield Pet Hospitald Belli gham Ma Ban Banfield from damaging any more Pets Bellingham Massachusetts
Author: Bellingham, Massachusetts Veterinarians: Banfield Pet Hospitald Belli gham Ma Bellingham, Massachusetts

Jan 13 2016
Derma Essence Anti Aging Skin Cream Said it was free with only shipping charges, then in 3 weeks charged my checking acc. $84.00 don't know Nationwide Author: Covington, Georgia Home HealthCare: Derma Essence Anti Aging Skin Cream Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Premiera Anti-Aging Formula Premiera Matrixyl Free Trial turns into a charge of $89.97 to my bank account. They were supposed to charge shipping only. Fraudulent! Internet Author: Davie, Florida Drugstores: Premiera Anti-Aging Formula Internet

Jan 11 2016
priceline LLC pricelin.com 800 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk CT 06854 fraudulant pricing /end price different from quotes Norwalk Connecticut Author: crescent city, California Air Travel: priceline LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
Stanton Optical Knoxville tn No glasses after 7 days and $800 dollars later knoxville Tennessee Author: Jacksboro, Tennessee Optical Products & Repair: Stanton Optical Knoxville TN knoxville, Tennessee

Jan 09 2016
EasySoftTech charges you to remove their virus Fort Worth Texas Author: Fountain Valley, California Computer Help Desk: EasySoftTech Internet