KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS, ANCESTRY.COM, TWX*R24765*TIME MA, 800 205 9198 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kaspersky Anti Virus, Ancestry.com, TWX*R24765*TIME MA, 800 205 9198
There may be more specific results for "Kaspersky Anti Virus, Ancestry.com, TWX*R24765*TIME MA, 800 205 9198"
For more specific results for "Kaspersky Anti Virus, Ancestry.com, TWX*R24765*TIME MA, 800 205 9198"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Coal cosmetics the offer was for pay only for shipping on these anti aging creams. I was ok with that but the following month I recieved a box with even more product that i did not order. then to be billed over $80 per container and there were 2. st. petersburg Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: coal cosmetics st. petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nova, Allumiere Skin Care Cream, BullseyeWr, Quickeye Evil, Contrite Scammers Denver, & somewhere else in California Nationwide Author: Pavo, Georgia Skin Care: Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Skin Care: Michael Michaels Florida

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
Mindark AB PE Entropia Project, Entropia Universe, MA, Mindark. Scam, fraudulent behavior. Göteborg Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Mindark AB PE Internet

Jul 20 2017
Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Serum Told me he did not care what the confirmation sheet said. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 19 2017
Truderm Agelesseyes Nubod 800-998-3446, Hydroskin 877-982-7446,Truderm Agelesseyes 800-995-7145Luminary skin careLumidaire Anti-aging face cream trylumidairefacecream.com SCAM Fraudulent charges to Visa, Ordered samples and paid only for shipping. then charges kept coming in Visa for $95+ each. Internet Author: Escondido, California Skin Care: Truderm Agelesseyes Internet

Jul 17 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Was charged $98.71 in 12/2016 for anti-aging cream. I called the company & had it cancelled & paid the $98.71. I get a letter on 6/19/17 from DAR reporting I owe this money. I already paid it, I don't feel I need to pay again. Sherman Oaks California Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 15 2017
Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Charged $600 to my Visa for 'free trial sample' Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Internet

Jul 14 2017
Visalia Skincare VisaliaVisalia Anti-Aging SerumVisalia Anti-Aging Cream Visalia, Skincare, Anti-aging, SCAM ARTISTS, THIEVES, FRAUDULENT Internet
Author: New Mexico Skin Care: Visalia Skincare Internet

Jul 12 2017
NeuLift Skin NeuLift Eye serumNeuLift anti wrinkle cream rip off. Withdrew money out of account before trial period was over. But yet was willing to give me a 60 day extension future orders BS Fountain valley California Author: omaha, Nebraska Skin Care: NeuLift Skin Fountain valley, California

Jul 12 2017
Dar Warfront & Associates in business with Nuvajen Anit-Aging Serum involved w/Nuajen Anti-Aging Serum Scam billing $98.71 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: Dar Warfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 12 2017
NeuLIFT Anti-aging Creams Fountain Valley California Author: Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLIFT Fountain Valley, California

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Premium Skin Care Anti Aging, Best Life Source ,on my bank account, deceived in advertising, charged my credit card with unauthoized charges, decieved regarding a $100 voucher, did not do as they said with regard to refunding me unsure Internet
Author: Durham, North Carolina Skin Care: Premium Skin Care Anti Aging Internet

Jul 11 2017
REALTYSTORE.COM 800-4731783 RTS*REALTYSTORE 8772136322 CA California Internet Author: South Sanfrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: REALTYSTORE.COM 800-4731783 Internet

Jul 10 2017
Village Green Plainville, MA apartments Village Green Apartments, Plainville, MA 02072, Chestnut Realty, Cory True, Christeen Restante VILLAGE GREEN PLAINVILLE, MA Christeen Restante, Cory True LIARS to get you into their complex Plainville Massachusetts
Author: Plainville, Massachusetts Liars: Village Green Plainville, MA apartments Plainville, Massachusetts

Jul 10 2017
Allumiere anti aging cream Allumiere Skin Care Company I clicked on a site in facebook to receive a free sample of the Allumiere anti-aging cream. They charged me for shipping. The cream arrives and has not bill or contact information stating that I will be charged from my credit card, if I keep these products. They made two separate charges that total $220+ and I have no way of contacting them. No numbers or address or website were ever given. Worse part is my Roseaca is worse by using it. I would gladly give back the cream if I knew where to. Very shady operation I fell for. I would like my $ back! Internet Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Skin Care: Allumiere anti aging cream Internet

Jul 10 2017
fitnesswarehouses4less Jim Rosen Owner and Jessie who told me he is big boss under owner (Jim Rosen). Owner of company Jim Rosen picked up my 800# call and when i asked for Peleton so I caould do online spin classes he said i have a better bile that will do online spin classes so i bought it for $2800. Los Angeles Calif Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: fitnesswarehouses4less Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 10 2017
James Thomas; Agetraders.com Binary Index trading Boston, MA Internet Author: Redwood, California Investment Brokers: James Thomas; Agetraders.com Internet

Jul 09 2017
Blue Ribbon Representation LLC Patrick Vick, CEOMichael Graham, Executive C Criminals. Wage theft. Anti-ethics. I could go on and on. The CEO, Patrick Vick and his management staff have been manipulative and conniving since the inception of our business partnership. They failed to inform me about simple things like, if you aren't on the phone the entire time that you are on the clock, you don't get paid, you're only paid if you get a phone call so if 15 mins goes by without a call, that's 15 mins less of the half hourly pay (they pay for intervals which are 30 mins each). Of course, when payday came around there was ALWAYS a problem.  Grandville, Michigan; Fort Walton Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Work Place Bullies: Blue Ribbon Representation LLC Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Envisage Skin International I came across the advertisement on Facebook regarding anti aging creams manufactured by Envisage Skin International. In that ad , it was clearly mentioned that they are giving away product for trial and the interested person need to pay only the shipping charges of $4. They asked for the details of name, address and the credit card. I gave the credit card details thinking that I will be charged only $4 towards shipping. To my surprise, on July 7th, my card was charged with $103 and for $109 by this company . The vendor name as provided by my bank, Standard Chartered bank was Beautycarechoices.com. I never authorized this company, either Envisage Skin International or Beauty carechoices.com to charge these amounts to my credit card. I am completely at loss to know how to recover these amounts as there is no address or the contact numbers given on the product. This is totally a fraudulent company cheating people under the false advertisement of Free Trial . Please help me to recover these amounts. Thanks in advance. Internet I can help Author: Bangalore, Ohio Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 08 2017
Renarldo Head Sen Elias 800$ for love magic, no results, all the money i had,continue to be told it takes time when i contact him,suppose to sacrifice a rooster,mailed underweared New Orleans, Internet Website correction Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Renarldo Head Internet