Your Search | katherine j. houston; katie smallcomb; rebecca dunsing; marcella runnings; lorri steele
There may be more reports for "katherine j. houston; katie smallcomb; rebecca dunsing; marcella runnings; lorri steele"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "katherine j. houston; katie smallcomb; rebecca dunsing; marcella runnings; lorri steele"

Jul 29 2014
ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa, Marko and Erich, Salon Studios by J. Rich, Erich Duane Kohner, Erich V Kohner, Erich D Zohner, Mark Archuleta, Marko Archuleta, Erich Kohner-Archuleta, ME Salon Deceptive and Fraudulent Trade Practies by ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa Palm Desert California
Author: NY, New York Hair Salons: ME on El Paseo Salon and Spa Palm Desert , California

Jul 29 2014
Tonya Renee Fulsom Tonya Fulsom, Renee Fulsom, Tonya Renee Cumbie, Renee Cumbie, Tonya Renee Hartman, Renee Hartman, Tonya Renee Sechrist, Renee Sechrist Dead-beat Mother. Child-support evader. Compulsive Liar. Narcissist. Insurance sales Scam. Boyce Virginia Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: Tonya Renee Fulsom Boyce, Virginia

Jul 29 2014
Sydney Concept Designs Julie Horace I was called by Julie Horace about 2 months ago regarding advertising with Keller Williams in Tampa, Fl. This appears to be a scam that not only dupes small Business owners but also genuine, contracted folder manufacturers. Houston Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Sydney Concept Designs Houston, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Comcast/Xfinity Their technician that came to my house took cash from my mother when he shouldn't have and now they keep giving me the run around about getting her money back! Houston Nationwide Author: Shoreacres, Texas Internet Service Providers: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Dash Worldwide Inc AKA Dash Worldwide or Team Dash Fake Company 'hires' for Promo Brand Ambassadors but end up being Scam Artists... Austin Internet Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dash Worldwide Inc Internet

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
GeoVera Insurance Julia Fisher She called me a swindler because I want my claim paid for. fairfield California Author: Houston, Texas Insurance Companies: GeoVera Insurance fairfield, California

Jul 28 2014
select recovery Jason J. Ludwig and Nicholas P.Ficarra THIEVES CONARTIST Ashland Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Auto Towing: select recovery Ashland, Virginia

Jul 28 2014
Better Business Bureau Better Busienss Bureau of Houston Threateened my physical safety for filing a complaint!!! houston Texas Author: California Consumer Services: Better Business Bureau houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
property tax assessor records corp. took my money and an it revived nothing houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: property tax assessor records corp. houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
FlightPro fraud, yawn, plane crash Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Computer Software: FlightPro Internet

Jul 25 2014
Dynamic Transmissions Brooksville Florida Earl Luckett, Bobby Higdon, Frank Rosetti Allstate Transmissions Of Homosassa, Mad Max Performance Transmissions, Applied Power Train Technologies, 1 KO Performance, Transworld Warehouse, Advanced Automatic Transmissions, AA Reman, NXT Level Transmissions Wow What a list Total Scam Artists be careful of Ebay & Craigs List Stay away from this organization Brooksville Florida Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamic Transmissions Brooksville Florida Earl Luckett, Bobby Higdon, Frank Rosetti Brooksville, Florida

Jul 24 2014
Noitavonne Inc CEO Lael Alexander, Siecom This company scammed e for 150,000 dlls. Houston Internet Author: Orange County, California Cellular Phone Companies: Noitavonne Inc Internet

Jul 24 2014
Victor Demjanenko Employer resorts to violence and threats during interview process. Amherst, New York
Author: Houston, Texas Employers: Victor Demjanenko Amherst, New York

Jul 24 2014
Rebecca Wagley Blodgett Rebecca Wagley, Rebecca Blodgett deadbeat, did not keep word, did not pay rent, possible fraudlent activity against landlord, creditors Warrenton Virginia Author: West Boylston, Massachusetts Home Based Business: Rebecca Wagley Blodgett Warrenton, Virginia

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
Geek Choice Technician ripoff -- nonpayment Boston Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Geek Choice Boston, Massachusetts

Jul 20 2014
GARY E. MELCHIORRE ? GEM STAR CONSTRUCTION SERVICESSTAR BRAND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES GARY MELCHIORRE HAS CHANGED COMPANY NAMES ONCE AGAIN HOUSTON Texas
Author: Navasota, Texas Builders & Contractors: GARY E. MELCHIORRE HOUSTON, Texas

Jul 16 2014
mike j anderson or daniel brown offered me a loan then asked me to get a vanilla reload card at put the first monthly payment on it, they took it and i never got my loan according to online area code searc bocca raton FL Nationwide Author: round lake park, Illinois Loans: mike j anderson Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Joseph Foster,J Clark, Trying to say I owe money I don't! Threats to sue me for 10x the money said I owe. Washington DC Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Legal Process Services: Joseph Foster Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas

24, Report #1162023

Jul 15 2014
Blue Door Marketing This company throws curve balls to withhold payment Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Advertising Agencies: Blue Door Marketing Houston, Texas

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC