KATHRINE CLARK: US TREASURY DEPT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kathrine Clark: US treasury Dept
There may be more specific results for "Kathrine Clark: US treasury Dept"
For more specific results for "Kathrine Clark: US treasury Dept"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ The only name on the letter I received was in cursive so I can't really make out the name but it's either Scott Sanbarn or Scott Sanlarn or Sanbarn, pretty sure it's he first one.  San Francisco California
Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ San Francisco, California

May 23 2017
US Dept. Education Took our tax refund Greenville Texas Author: Frametown, West Virginia Loans: US Dept. Education Greenville, Texas

May 19 2017
Hedge Fund Manager Gregor Flavell Found Guilty of Defrauding Canadian Investors. Co-Defendant’s Darcy Forster, Director RBC Investor & Treasury Services and State Street Canada Still Before the Courts. Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Banks: OCAR Capital Group Pickering, Ontario

May 18 2017
Ole Ben Franklin Knoxville OBF Lies / Poor Service / Poor service Dept. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Ole Ben Franklin Knoxville Knoxville, Tennessee

May 16 2017
Vehicle Protection Dept Did not cancel my contract as requested, kept charging me, won't answer phone or return calls Santa Ana California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Protection Dept Santa Ana, California

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 10 2017
Aceloan.online, United States Federal Management Logan Brown Unpaid Dept Garnishment Arrest Warrant Unknown Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Aceloan.online, United States Federal Management Internet

May 09 2017
2 M Imagen, Inc False claim filed with the Illinois Dept of Revenue against me Berwyn Ave Illinois Author: Evanston, Illinois Property Management: 2 M Imagen, Inc Berwyn Ave, Illinois

May 06 2017
Continental Auto Repair Damaged Vehecial and caught on fire!!! While at the shop!! Fire Dept was called i was injured 2nd degree burns. Nanute New York Author: Spring Valley, New York Auto Repair Service: Continental Auto Repair Nanute, New York

May 05 2017
environmental water resource llc water resource dept jack travis, makemywaterbetter.com rip off imposter of county water officials spring hill Florida Author: lecanto, Florida City Officials: environmental water resource llc spring hill, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Cash Advance Told me I could have $15,000.00 loan if I complied with their terms. Chicago Illinois Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Federal Government: Financial Services: U.S. Treasury Grants- Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Florida Department of Revenue Dept refused to enforce perjury on financial affidavits and alters notes in spite of evidence Tallahassee Florida
Observation Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Florida Department of Revenue Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 08 2017
Lyfie shoplyfie@gmail.com Placed an order via their website. Money was taken. Email stating I would receive a shipping confirmation. Never received one and order was placed 3/18/17. Emailed and heard back from Sara saying she would contact their shipping dept- never heard back. Emailed 3 more times and never got any thing in return. 2170 main st Sarasota Florida Internet
Author: Folsom, California On-Line Stores: Lyfie Internet

Mar 17 2017
Dept of legal affairs & investigation John Sisti That I must send them $95000.00 Telling me that I need to paid them $500.00 or else I'm going to jail. Brooklyn New York Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Dept of legal affairs & investigation Brooklyn, New York

Mar 02 2017
Department of the treasury Greenville Texas Author: Fredericksburg , Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: Department of the treasury Greenville , Texas

Feb 20 2017
powercontact.biz Strong Current Enterprises Limited19-21 Crawford Street, Dept 706,London, W1H 1PJCoc Number 7245331VAT Number - NL823330692B01 When i placed order cost should have been $113. AU but $290AU was debited to my Credit Card London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Winmalee, Alabama Cameras & Video: powercontact.biz London, W1H 1PJ,

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 09 2017
Portsmouth RI School Dept, Ana Riley, SUPT failed to protect taxpayers when Courtney Schick Kellogg ran her multi-year swinger sex operation out of Portsmouth Middle School Portsmouth Rhode Island Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Public Schools: Portsmouth RI School Dept Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Feb 07 2017
US Treasury Department Free money from the government; no re-payment. You we're randomly selected based on your background..no felonies, employed full time, happily married, paid taxes on times, etc Nationwide Author: VA Beach, Virginia Federal Government: US Treasury Department Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
SEARS APPLIANCE PARTS DEPT. DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR A KENMORE DRYER LINT FILTER Internet Author: CLIFFSIDE PARK, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: SEARS Internet

Feb 07 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer captivating beauty charged my account 99.95 and 89.95 3 days after getting a sample for $4.95 they are very rude when you try to cancel and wouldn't give the name of a manager having to get my bank fraud dept. involved utau Internet Author: Davisburg, Michigan Skin Care: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 07 2017
CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard The Social Security Dept. in 2008 orchestrated this plan to allow Social Securityand Disability Benefactors to receive theirbenefits on a card. At the time it seemed thebest option as I was in constant physical therapy etc following a broken hip. Ther Scamming Network Extortionists Nationwide Author: Hammond, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Attorney Ronnie Brooks John Anderson (Accounts Dept.) Warrant against and that I have until Friday by 4 p.m Nationwide Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Cash Services: Attorney Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Jamar sadler Superstar auto sales Sold me a car we drove 3 hours to pick up said clearly he was a dealer and the amount was including tt&l said we would receive title in 4 weeks it's been 2 months now and he said the title and plates now he said it did not include taxes which if your a dealer you have to collect the taxes and transfer the title so I call bullhorn always has an excuse gives us a temporary plate not a buyer's plate it was printed off of a web service definitely does not have a license to sell that amount of cars so he will be reported to the state insisted on money orders with purchasers portion also so now we will contact the state Monday and the police dept and check to see if he does have a dealers license and report this we will file charges if need be now he says super bowl is in town and he's not going downtown till wendsday he does not have that much time we have the whole transaction recorded so it's not going to end well unless he makes this right Houston Texas Perhaps... Author: Belton, Texas Auto Dealers: Jam at sadler Houston, Texas