KATHRINE CLARK: US TREASURY DEPT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kathrine Clark: US treasury Dept
There may be more specific results for "Kathrine Clark: US treasury Dept"
For more specific results for "Kathrine Clark: US treasury Dept"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Orange County Child Support Services I stopped getting aid in 1999, yet everytime there's a large payment, county takes for repayment? 28 yrs? Santa Ana California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Family Services: Dept of Child Support Services County of Orange Santa Ana, California

Jun 19 2017
TX Dept Motor Vehicles Texas DMV Department of Motor Vehicles Crooked Towards Auto Dealer Applications! Austin Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealers: TX Dept Motor Vehicles Austin, Texas

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
CIT LENDING, LEASING & TREASURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES DECEPTIVE END OF LEASE - UNAUTHORIZED EXTENSION OF LEASE Jacksonville Florida Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: CIT LENDING, LEASING & TREASURY MANAGEMENT SERVICES Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 09 2017
Fair dept collection- attorney Shaun Smith SCAM Internet Author: South Carolina, South Carolina District Attorneys Assistant DA: Fair dept collection- attorney Internet

Jun 02 2017
Dadeland Dodge Consumer Beware Ripp Off Service Dept. don'g go there for recalls or repairs!!!! Palmetto Bay Dist of Columbia Author: Pinecrest , Florida Auto Repair Service: Dadeland Dodge Palmetto Bay, Dist of Columbia

May 31 2017
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa Horrible Housekeeping and Maintenance Dept. Orlando Florida
Author: Any City, Illinois Resorts: Westgate Resorts Orlando, Florida

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Eric Marshall, Attorney at lawDepartment of Justice Scam-a-saurous Rex email from phony Justice Dept. attorney Brooklyn Internet
Author: Odessa, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc Internet

May 23 2017
Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ The only name on the letter I received was in cursive so I can't really make out the name but it's either Scott Sanbarn or Scott Sanlarn or Sanbarn, pretty sure it's he first one.  San Francisco California
Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Scott Sanbarn, CEO Lending Club-legal Dept./Equal Housing Lender/myinstantoffer.com/ San Francisco, California

May 23 2017
US Dept. Education Took our tax refund Greenville Texas Author: Frametown, West Virginia Loans: US Dept. Education Greenville, Texas

May 22 2017
Premier Chevrolet Service Dept , Al Carreno Owes me a refund for gas they drained out of my car!! Buena Park California
Author: La Habra, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Chevrolet Service Dept Buena Park, California

May 19 2017
Hedge Fund Manager Gregor Flavell Found Guilty of Defrauding Canadian Investors. Co-Defendant’s Darcy Forster, Director RBC Investor & Treasury Services and State Street Canada Still Before the Courts. Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Banks: OCAR Capital Group Pickering, Ontario

May 18 2017
Ole Ben Franklin Knoxville OBF Lies / Poor Service / Poor service Dept. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Ole Ben Franklin Knoxville Knoxville, Tennessee

May 16 2017
Vehicle Protection Dept Did not cancel my contract as requested, kept charging me, won't answer phone or return calls Santa Ana California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Protection Dept Santa Ana, California

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 10 2017
Aceloan.online, United States Federal Management Logan Brown Unpaid Dept Garnishment Arrest Warrant Unknown Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: Aceloan.online, United States Federal Management Internet

May 09 2017
2 M Imagen, Inc False claim filed with the Illinois Dept of Revenue against me Berwyn Ave Illinois Author: Evanston, Illinois Property Management: 2 M Imagen, Inc Berwyn Ave, Illinois

May 06 2017
Continental Auto Repair Damaged Vehecial and caught on fire!!! While at the shop!! Fire Dept was called i was injured 2nd degree burns. Nanute New York Author: Spring Valley, New York Auto Repair Service: Continental Auto Repair Nanute, New York

May 05 2017
environmental water resource llc water resource dept jack travis, makemywaterbetter.com rip off imposter of county water officials spring hill Florida Author: lecanto, Florida City Officials: environmental water resource llc spring hill, Florida

Apr 28 2017
Cash Advance Told me I could have $15,000.00 loan if I complied with their terms. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: Financial Services: U.S. Treasury Grants- Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Florida Department of Revenue Dept refused to enforce perjury on financial affidavits and alters notes in spite of evidence Tallahassee Florida
Observation Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Florida Department of Revenue Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 08 2017
Lyfie shoplyfie@gmail.com Placed an order via their website. Money was taken. Email stating I would receive a shipping confirmation. Never received one and order was placed 3/18/17. Emailed and heard back from Sara saying she would contact their shipping dept- never heard back. Emailed 3 more times and never got any thing in return. 2170 main st Sarasota Florida Internet
Author: Folsom, California On-Line Stores: Lyfie Internet

Mar 17 2017
Dept of legal affairs & investigation John Sisti That I must send them $95000.00 Telling me that I need to paid them $500.00 or else I'm going to jail. Brooklyn New York Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Dept of legal affairs & investigation Brooklyn, New York