Your Search | kathrine clark: us treasury dept

Aug 25 2015
Rustoleum Corporation product does not perforrm as advertised product failure customer dissatisfaction frustration in dealing with customer service department Vernon Hills Illinois Addendum: RUST-OLEUM Product (RESTORE) Failure To Perform As Advertised, and Disturbing Problematic Consumer Relations Dept. Arrogance & Incommunicado Avoidance of Legitimate Customer Complaints Author: Belfair, Washington Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum Corporation Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Sherman Acquisition limited partnership protas, spivok & collins, llc We never owed this compary a dime. I have asked many times where this dept came from, but no one can tell me. greenville South Carolina Author: Buena Vista, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sherman Acquisition limited partnership greenville, South Carolina

Aug 19 2015
Walmart Store # 880 Flower Bulbs in Gardening Dept Irving TX
The usual.... Author: Irving, Texas Landscaping: Walmart Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Health Sciences Institute I signed up to pay 37.00 for their book and I was charged 99.00. Was notified by the fraud dept of my bank. Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Alternative Health: Health Sciences Institute Internet

Aug 13 2015
BB&T loss mitigation dept. Racking up fees while sending me modification applications over and over and over again. Greenville South Carolina Author: New Lexington, Ohio Banks: BB&T Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 10 2015
Almeda University They informed me that I would recive a degree that was accreditted by US dept of education which was not true they received 900 dollars from me and did not send a degree. I attempted to contact them after I did not receive the degree or job I was offered and it was to no avail no one answered however they answered to get my credit card information to receive the 900 dollars. I am without a job and my 900 dollars. Boise Idaho What?? Author: Bronx, New York Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Boise, Idaho

Aug 06 2015
ACS Legal Group Ace Cash Services David Brown We have forward this case to our Law Dept and they send you court date and time Internet Author: Paterson, New Jersey Legal Process Servers: ACS Legal Group Internet

Jul 29 2015
United Legal Processing Dept BEWARE!!! This is a SCAM! Company uses scare tactics and threats to get money from you! Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Author: Middleboro, Massachusetts Telemarketers: United Legal Processing Dept Internet

Jul 27 2015
N.F.I. Order Processing Dept George Warburton admin. director business grants las vegas Nevada Author: Little Elm, Texas Financial Services: N.F.I. Order Processing Dept las vegas, Nevada

Jul 27 2015
Sbp beauty Dept. false advertising, weight gain, and fraud. California Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Sbp beauty Dept. Internet

Jul 23 2015
fincerv.gov Roy Martin (accounts dept) said loan i have for $985.75 is for final chance for collections . due to calls on my phone and emails i failed to address will need to pay or go to court i never gotten a loan and there were no funds transfers to my bank account again i never took a loan from cash net america or any other cash or pay day loans . San Francisco Calafornia Author: cicero, Illinois Collection Agencies: fincerv.gov Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
US Treasury Grant Department I got a call that I had been selected for a $6000 Grant. I knew this was a scam so I told her that I was reporting this and hung up. Washington DC Author: Cumming, Georgia Financial Services: US Treasury Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 10 2015
John Davis From Cash Advance Inc / Cash Advance Inc., Accounts Dept., Outstanding loan and arrest warrant Hayward California Big Fat SCAM Author: phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: john davis Hayward, California

Jun 27 2015
Claimed to be from the Federal Dept. Of Grants. According to area code locator New York Author: Jenison, Michigan Accounting: Claimed to be from the Federal Dept. Of Grants.

Jun 26 2015
Choice one communications Summons dept Scamming/ fraud call Biddeford Maine Author: Oceanside , California Unusual Rip-Off: Choice one communications Nationwide

Jun 22 2015
Vehicle Services Dept Rude and harassing response to phone call requesting removal of my 89 year father from their mailing list. Plano Texas Author: Prescott, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Dept Plano, Texas

Jun 21 2015
Seven seventeen credit union Rodney in collections dept. Not willing to work out unfair garnishment of wages that will make me homeless N.E Warren Ohio Who Are They? Author: North Olmsted, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Seven seventeen credit union N.E Warren, Ohio

Jun 18 2015
U.S. Treasury Grant Department The company called me and identified me by my first and last name. They verified my zip code and I confirmed that it was I who was speaking. They tried to explain to me that I qualified for a grant of about$7500.  Nationwide Author: Guerneville, California $$ REWARDS Offered: U.S. Treasury Grant Department Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
Insght Market Research Group, A subdividion of Grede II LLC. Company OMG! What a SCAM. I am so Blessed that I research before depositing these tempting checks. Some Rat that goes by the name Kenny George (All American Name),he has an Asian or Indian Accent. I called the 1-800-447-1844 (dialed *67 first, so he wouldn't have my #) I said that his check he sent me wa fraudulent and he will be contacted by my local police dept. He said, Go F--K yourself. and hung up. New York, New York Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Consumer Services: INSIGHT MARKET RESEARCH GROUP New York, New York,

Jun 18 2015
JC Penney Jewelry Dept. Used lifetime warranty to repair chain. they scrapped my expensive chain & sent cheap replacement. San Antonio Texas Author: Blanco, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: JC Penney San Antonio, Texas

Jun 11 2015
Southwest Airlines - Fake Customer Relations Dept? Advertised 1 year credit for cans flight w/option to extend by 6 more months. Then make it impossible to redeem this offer. Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Air Travel: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Jun 09 2015
ADT Poor quality out doors cameras not HD and very expensive $2700.00 for 4 cameras plus paying an arm and leg for monitoring charges and cameras malfunction is inevitable! We were lied to by the ADT sales representative who told me the contract is for two years and I trusted him and signed the contract and see 3 years after it was too late. Also, they are refusing to send a technician out to fix the pulse cameras indoors yet they want to charge for it for the rest of the contract until December 2016. The customer escalation Dept. did not escalate anything, all they said that they can't help us to get someone out after business hours to fix the cameras. Not even on Saturdays or Sundays they don't work. Very Very bad and poor treatments for their customers. Aurora Colorado Author: Cypress, Texas Security Services: ADT Aurora, Colorado

Jun 08 2015
P.T.M. PROCESSING DEPT. Eric Letton , President (signed June 15,2015) InternationalAward Report Services PAYMENT NOTICE of $ 714,000.00/00 CENTS to be paid. Hauppauge, NY New York, 11788 Author: Balch Springs, Texas Cash Services: P.T.M. PROCESSING DEPT. Hauppauge, NY ,

Jun 05 2015
John Davis, Dept of Legal Affairs left message saying to call immediately because a financial claim has been charged against me and to call before it ends up in a legal mess California Author: Chicago, Illinois Collection Agencies: John Davis California

Jun 05 2015
CASH NET USA Inc. Roy Martin (Accounts Dept ) Arrest warrant I'd :- MTR141797456 which will be going to release on Wednesday noon 1 pm San Francisco, California From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: Maugansville, Maryland Cash Services: CASH NET USA Inc. San Francisco,, California