Your Search | kathrine clark: us treasury dept

Sep 27 2015
Slots inferno online gambling, everyone in the accounts and cust. service dept., and Jack , withdrawl manager- every employee there This company is the worst run business that I have ever come across! I depodited money onto my acct. and played there slot games; I won $2000.00 dollars on Sept. ,6.2014- well, its now Sept. 27.2015 and still have not received my winnings! All I get is the full on runaround from these f-ing people... I have been waiting for over a year yo have my cash payout approved.. now they tell me its in process, and someone will contact as soon as its approved! Its a bunch of B.S.... Malta Bkr 2940/ curacao, netherland antilles/ birk Internet Author: CANYON CNTRY, California Offshore Gaming: Slots inferno online gambling Internet

Sep 25 2015
United States Grants Dept Qualified for Government grant but must pay money up front to receive it Washington, DC Internet Exactly the same Author: Watchung, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: United States Grants Dept Internet

Sep 24 2015
US Treasury US Treasury Grant Scam ? Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Internal Revenue Service: US Treasury

Sep 24 2015
Universal Debt Clearing Inc Christopher Wilson (Financial Crime And Investigation Dept) Threatened to legally prosecute me in the court house within a couple of days regarding a online loan in the amount of $300. Internet Author: N COLLEGE HL, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Universal Debt Clearing Inc Internet

Sep 23 2015
sammy dress, Sammy dress on Facebook. I paid! Never got items! Customer Service dept is a joke! Internet, but ships from a head quarters in China Nationwide Urgent Refund,Please let us know your order number Author: horicon, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: sammy dress Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ LUPE SANCHEZ ON 8-27-2015 FILED POLICE REPORT No. 15-08-0944 W/Orange, CA Police Dept. Crime Type PC/87 GRAND THEFT.For work 8/05 to 8/25/15 I paid him $2460. During that time he stole my master keys, auto keys, Hewelry totaling $5000., Clothing, Antiques, Credit Cards, Bk. Stmts., my personal/financial information, electronic equip. kitchen ware, paint/bldg. supplies, tools, tax records, oven ware, seckurity system still in box from Simply-safe, and Disney prints.I estimate the approx. total of the Theft to be $10,000. WESTMINSTER California Author: Orange, California Employment Services: GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ WESTMINSTER, California

Sep 18 2015
Ace Cash Services Ace Settlement Dept This company is threatening to seize my checking account, prosecute me and put me in jail for 3 years. I didn't even get a loan! Internet
Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Lawyers: Ace Cash Services Internet

Sep 16 2015
Amy Salko Robertson Treats Frozen Yogurt TERRIBLE CONDUCT OF AMY SALKO ROBERTSON Santa Monica CA
Health Dept Informed of Sanitations Concerns Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Franchisors: Amy Salko Robertson Santa Monica,

Sep 07 2015
Wisconsin dept of health services unfair labor practices madison wisconsin Removed... Author: Wisconsin Employers: Wi dept of health services

Aug 25 2015
Rustoleum Corporation product does not perforrm as advertised product failure customer dissatisfaction frustration in dealing with customer service department Vernon Hills Illinois Addendum: RUST-OLEUM Product (RESTORE) Failure To Perform As Advertised, and Disturbing Problematic Consumer Relations Dept. Arrogance & Incommunicado Avoidance of Legitimate Customer Complaints Author: Belfair, Washington Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum Corporation Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Sherman Acquisition limited partnership protas, spivok & collins, llc We never owed this compary a dime. I have asked many times where this dept came from, but no one can tell me. greenville South Carolina Author: Buena Vista, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sherman Acquisition limited partnership greenville, South Carolina

Aug 19 2015
Walmart Store # 880 Flower Bulbs in Gardening Dept Irving TX
The usual.... Author: Irving, Texas Landscaping: Walmart Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Health Sciences Institute I signed up to pay 37.00 for their book and I was charged 99.00. Was notified by the fraud dept of my bank. Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Alternative Health: Health Sciences Institute Internet

Aug 13 2015
BB&T loss mitigation dept. Racking up fees while sending me modification applications over and over and over again. Greenville South Carolina Author: New Lexington, Ohio Banks: BB&T Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 10 2015
Almeda University They informed me that I would recive a degree that was accreditted by US dept of education which was not true they received 900 dollars from me and did not send a degree. I attempted to contact them after I did not receive the degree or job I was offered and it was to no avail no one answered however they answered to get my credit card information to receive the 900 dollars. I am without a job and my 900 dollars. Boise Idaho What?? Author: Bronx, New York Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Boise, Idaho

Aug 06 2015
ACS Legal Group Ace Cash Services David Brown We have forward this case to our Law Dept and they send you court date and time Internet Author: Paterson, New Jersey Legal Process Servers: ACS Legal Group Internet

Jul 29 2015
United Legal Processing Dept BEWARE!!! This is a SCAM! Company uses scare tactics and threats to get money from you! Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Author: Middleboro, Massachusetts Telemarketers: United Legal Processing Dept Internet

Jul 27 2015
N.F.I. Order Processing Dept George Warburton admin. director business grants las vegas Nevada Author: Little Elm, Texas Financial Services: N.F.I. Order Processing Dept las vegas, Nevada

Jul 27 2015
Sbp beauty Dept. false advertising, weight gain, and fraud. California Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Sbp beauty Dept. Internet

Jul 23 2015
03:33 PM Roy Martin (accounts dept) said loan i have for $985.75 is for final chance for collections . due to calls on my phone and emails i failed to address will need to pay or go to court i never gotten a loan and there were no funds transfers to my bank account again i never took a loan from cash net america or any other cash or pay day loans . San Francisco Calafornia Author: cicero, Illinois Collection Agencies: Nationwide

Jul 16 2015
US Treasury Grant Department I got a call that I had been selected for a $6000 Grant. I knew this was a scam so I told her that I was reporting this and hung up. Washington DC Author: Cumming, Georgia Financial Services: US Treasury Grant Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 10 2015
John Davis From Cash Advance Inc / Cash Advance Inc., Accounts Dept., Outstanding loan and arrest warrant Hayward California Big Fat SCAM Author: phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: john davis Hayward, California

Jun 27 2015
Claimed to be from the Federal Dept. Of Grants. According to area code locator New York Author: Jenison, Michigan Accounting: Claimed to be from the Federal Dept. Of Grants.

Jun 26 2015
Choice one communications Summons dept Scamming/ fraud call Biddeford Maine Author: Oceanside , California Unusual Rip-Off: Choice one communications Nationwide

Jun 22 2015
Vehicle Services Dept Rude and harassing response to phone call requesting removal of my 89 year father from their mailing list. Plano Texas Author: Prescott, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Dept Plano, Texas