Your Search | kawasaki motors corp., usa

1, Report #1191756

Nov 28 2014
JOSHUA SCHUMANN IS FAKE, Broke Scam Artist Joshua Schumann, Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Family Trust Corp, Fake Investor, RUN New York New York Author: New York , New York Questionable Activities: JOSHUA SCHUMANN New York , New York

2, Report #1191654

Nov 26 2014
UPS U(seless)P(iece) of S(hit) unable to provide service as described USA Nationwide Author: , Other Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

3, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

4, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

5, Report #1191595

Nov 26 2014
electronics8881@gmail.com eBay user name code silentbutdark10, machb355 dumb sucker report Internet, usa
Author: corning, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: electronics8881 Internet

6, Report #1191581

Nov 26 2014
Morphotrust USA MorphoTrust fail to update and/or submit my 2nd set of fingerprints causing delay in process resulting in loosing my license to work in TX. Nationwide Author: harlingen, Texas Consumer Services: morphotrust USA Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

8, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

9, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

10, Report #1191532

Nov 26 2014
Cash Advance USA Cash Advance refuses to stop calling AND used foul language! Illinois Author: Somewhere in, Kentucky Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

11, Report #1191512

Nov 26 2014
BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct They Tricked me same like many others USA Internet Author: Pinner, Alabama Sales People: BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct Internet

12, Report #1191414

Nov 25 2014
uprightscaffoldusa upright scaffold usa Bad customer service Laurel, Maryland Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: uprightscaffoldusa Nationwide

13, Report #1191407

Nov 25 2014
24 Hour Fitness USA 24 Hour Fitness Unsanitary/Hazardous Conditions Sunnyvale California Author: San Jose, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness USA Sunnyvale, California

14, Report #1191339

Nov 25 2014
Securitas Security Services USA LIES,DECEIT and RETALIATION! Westboro Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Security Services: Securitas Security Services USA Westboro, Massachusetts

15, Report #1190579

Nov 25 2014
Municipal Credit Service Corp Municipal They are a scam. I was completely mislead and ripped off. miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Municipal Credit Service Corp miami, Florida

16, Report #619890

Nov 25 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

17, Report #1190958

Nov 23 2014
Efax j2 GlobalĀ®, Inc., 6922 Hollywood Blvd., 5th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA Still Ripping People Off in Global Internet Scam Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Fraud: Efax Internet

18, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide

19, Report #1190943

Nov 23 2014
Pinkerton FX John Pinkerton, Pinkerton Design Studio Scam Artist Ohio, USA Internet Author: Other Liars: Pinkerton FX Internet

20, Report #1190939

ERICA DEVELOPMENT CORP. Stealing funds from disabled people Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys General: ERICA DEVELOPMENT CORP. Miami,

21, Report #1190912

Nov 23 2014
lucky motors of Tampa lucky motors of Tampa Bay off Nebraska Street Tampa Florida lucky motors of Tampa sold me two lemons both cars with blown head gasket no warranty they just fix the cars to drive on for about a month and then they break tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: lucky motors of Tampa tampa, Florida

22, Report #1190826

Nov 22 2014
D&J Machine and Engines Big dang motors Paid in advance for a ford motor almost 4000,00 dollars and I can't get an answer by phone,email and my delivery date has come and gone Phoenix Arizona Author: Roswell, Georgia Auto Parts: D&J Machine and Engines Phoenix, Arizona

23, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

24, Report #1190771

Nov 22 2014
BMW of North America BMW NA; BMW USA; Open Road BMW of Morristown NJ Failed to honor warranty and offered to buy back vehicle instead but never did follow through with the REFUND Westwood New Jersey Author: Wharton, New Jersey Auto Warranty: BMW of North America Westwood, New Jersey

25, Report #1190752

Nov 22 2014
Dun-Well Restorations Corp. Dun-Well Inc. Advertised Chimney Cleaning but did not show up for appointment 5 Times! Unreliable. May be a coupon scam! Hawthorne New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Home Improvements: Dun-Well Restorations Corp. Hawthorne, New Jersey