Your Search | ketan pandya, dell, intel, sony, apple

Feb 01 2016
Dell Dell Avoids Conact to Prevent Order Cancellations Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Computer Manufaturers: Dell Internet

Jan 31 2016
Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Ying Li Drone, Quadcopter, apple, scooter, cell phone, electronics,watch phone, rc, Shenzhen Nationwide
Report it to Western Union Author: Springtown, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Shezhen Sunfine Electronic Technology Co. LTD Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
1800 get thin All that has to do with 1800 get thin and the hospital in Beverly hills 1800 get thin drs. Put my port in wrong..i Beverly hills California Author: apple valley, California Drug Manufacturers: 1800 get thin Internet

Jan 23 2016
Ifit.com IfitNordic Track The calls randomly drop when you're trying to call support, you can't get anyone to answer the emails for a refund. Nordic track sold me ifit when I bought the treadmill, even though after research I found the treadmill I bought did not support ifit. To use ifit, you need a supportive device which is an apple product or a computer, which I don't have an iPad nor do I want to buy one just for this app, and a a computer is not feasible to use during workout. They're not helping me get my money back Internet  Author: Lake city, Florida Weightloss Programs: Ifit.com Internet

Jan 23 2016
Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) DR. Jauhari, James, Destiny, Jennifer, and staff violated constitutional rights of Freedom to leave voluntarily, DR Jauhari was detaining me. violation of religious freedom took my Bible away. Sun City, Arizona Author: Lowell, , Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Banner Dell E Webb (Psychiatric) Sun City, Arizona

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech Support Repair didn't work, company refuses to refund as promised Internet
First of all, wed like to thank Ms. Ashley, for taking the time to add the kind words with respect to the professionalism and courtesy of our agents. But we promptly refunded full amount of $79.99. Author: , Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 19 2016
Dell Dell laptops - Dell laptop - Dell tablets - Dell PC DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DELL - YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY SUPPORT OR BE ABLE TO RETURN IT WHEN IT DIES Poconos PA Nationwide Author: Wind Gap, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Dell Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Dell Computers $500 paperweight... Thanks fit nothing Internet Author: Temecula, California Computer Manufactures: Dell Computers Internet

9, Report #1012071

Jan 13 2016
OMNITECH COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR SONY SONY COMPUTER SUPPORT SYSTEM 3 SIMPLE ISSUES WERE NOT REPAIRED, 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE DENIED, COMPLAINT WITH WELLS FARGO FILED LOS ANGELES, California
We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Thats simply not our policy. We provide quality, affordable technical support. Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Service & Repair: OMNITECH COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR SONY LOS ANGELES, California

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 31 2015
McAfee Inc. Div of Intel Inc. mcafee.com NOT HONORING WARRANTY, BAD PRODUCT, RENEGGED ON OFFER TO REFUND Santa Clara California
Author: Patzcuaro, California Computer Software: McAfee Inc. Div of Intel Inc. Santa Clara, California

Dec 28 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |¬†artist, (((REDACTED))) uses the web, Facebook, and his famous brother's name to meet young girls online. (((REDACTED))), California No proof, all lies Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), California

Dec 28 2015
National Consumer Surveys Put in several 1000 man hours filling out surveys and playing bonus games to win a1000 dollar unemployment check, a 1000 Wallmart card, 500 dollar visa, Apple iphone6 and many more offers. we myself and children have been filling out surveys for the last three y Internet Author: Chino Valley, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: National Consumer Surveys Internet

Dec 22 2015
Apple Ridge Orchards Joe Degise Never paid for pollination, deliveries of honey, or for a custom made observation hive he still uses and has on his website. Still won't pay bill after the court ordered him to. A truly discusting person pretending to be a business man. Warwick New York Author: Southeast, New York Food Stores: Apple Ridge Orchards Warwick, New York

Dec 21 2015
Sharon Corr, Robert Corr , Apple Rush Brandon Corr Thievery, embezzelment, coercion, manipulation, false report,theft and conversion of stolen money Glenview, Illinois $$$Lies Lies Lies Lies $$$$ Author: glenview, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Sharon Corr, Robert Corr , Apple Rush Glenview, Illinois

Dec 21 2015
sharon corr robert corr empty shoes apple rush sharon corr FELONY INTIMIDATION ARREST FOR SHARON CORR Glenview, Illinois So so sad, my prayers to you Sara!! Author: Longview, Texas Abusive Children: sharon corr robert corr empty shoes apple rush Glenview, Illinois

Dec 18 2015
Dell Delayed product, Canceled Product, Bad Customer Service Nationwide Author: Arizona Computer Stores: Dell Nationwide

Dec 18 2015
Ariseinc: apple chat Complete waste of time Miramar florida Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Internet Services: Ariseinc: apple chat Internet

Dec 16 2015
Sharon Corr alias Sharon Brickman wife of Robert Corr of Apple Rush-Rush Beverages MANIPULATION OF SENIOR CITIZEN-FINANCIAL IMPROPRIETIES Michigan City Indiana $$$Lies Lies Lies Lies $$$$ Author: Pennsylvania Abusive Children: Sharon Corr alias Sharon Brickman Michigan City, Indiana

Dec 13 2015
ClubWhiteSmile scammed $120.99 from me through a so-called FREE Apple iPhone 6s offer via a phony news article. Frederiksberg, Denmark Internet Author: Bow Island, Alberta Credit Card Fraud: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Dec 10 2015
Dell Black Friday Internet XBOX 1 scam Dell.com So we thought we got one of the black Friday XBOX Internet deals for $299...500g system with extra controller and Follow 4 game, but when it was delivered only the XBOX1 system arrived. Internet Author: Thompsons Station, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Dell Black Friday Internet XBOX 1 scam Internet

Dec 07 2015
Fake Dell Tech Support Scam Dell Tech Support, Epson Printer support, antivirus support, Microsoft! India or middle east scammers, Fake Dell tech support, cold caller scammers, Fake microsoft support, Huge Scam, Computer help desk scam! Nationwide Author: Brookhaven, Delaware Computer Help Desk: Fake Dell Tech Support Scam Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Sony Manufacturing TV's that only last 2 years before they are junk Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada TVs & VCRs: Sony Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Conns Homeplus Conns bait and switch credit repackaged Apple iMac to sell 2 year old as new Added Fees/Insurance Florence South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns Homeplus Florence, South Carolina

Dec 07 2015
Simply Mac Apple Store Employees Are Completely Inapt and Indifferent Bozeman Montana Author: Bozeman, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: Simply Mac Bozeman, Montana