KETAN PANDYA, DELL, INTEL, SONY, APPLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ketan Pandya, Dell, Intel, Sony, Apple
There may be more specific results for "Ketan Pandya, Dell, Intel, Sony, Apple"
For more specific results for "Ketan Pandya, Dell, Intel, Sony, Apple"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
New Yorker Hotel - Wyndham Dell, Barry Rauch What a RIP OFF!!! NY New York Author: NY, New York Hotel: New Yorker Hotel - Wyndham NY, New York

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Apple customer service Receiced replacement Ipad mini 4, 128 mg California Internet Author: Fullerton, California Computer Mail Order: Apple Internet

Aug 19 2017
David Antonio, Terko from SeniorPeopleMeet.com desire of Apple laptop Montreal Internet
Author: Los Angel, California Computer Manufactures: David Antonio Internet

Aug 15 2017
SKEIMS SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W804A -CUSTOMER CHEATED BY SONY Kochi Kerala Author: Ottapalam, Alabama TVs & VCRs: SONY Internet

Aug 12 2017
woww fashion woww also shows as Elly'sworld.com I ordered a Professional steam hair straightener for 49.99 on july 25th and said wait 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, although it has not been 4 to 6 weeks yet I tried to go into to check my order and the company shows no longer exists. Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Beauty Salons: woww fashion httpswww.woww Internet

Aug 10 2017
411 net services Con Artist scammed with a verbal promise of making Profits offf Apple affiliate websites. Phoenix Arizona Author: Arlington, Texas On-Line Business: 411 net services Internet

Aug 09 2017
nystom and associates the Dr puts incorrect information in medical records apple valley Minnesota Author: bloomington, Minnesota Medical Expert Witnesses: nystom and associates apple valley, Minnesota

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Aug 07 2017
Bob Adams Classic Cars classiccarsllc.com/Classic Car Investments LLC Sold me a MONEY_PIT with MAJOR problems Scottsdale Arizona He came to me about a problem 3 years later - And I still offered to buy the car back! Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Dealers: Bob Adams Classic Cars Scottsdale,

Aug 05 2017
Used Apple Store of Derry, New Hampshire Bill is the owner Sold me a broken computer and told me about it AFTER I bought it. Derry New Hampshire Author: New Haven, Connecticut Computer Dealers: Used Apple Store of Derry, New Hampshire Derry, New Hampshire

Aug 02 2017
Dell has a bait and switch on their on-site extended warranty Round Rock Texas Author: Sherman oaks, California Computer Manufaturers: Dell Round Rock, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Imperium Dietary Supplement Unauthorized Charges after 2 weeks sample. Jacksonville Florida
Refund of Money Charged Author: Salem, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Imperium Dietary Supplement Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Apple.com Apple Store fool me Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Stores: Apple.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Yonsalon Advertised cheap price for item, paid the 50.00 dollars through Amazon and Sony play station Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 12 2017
us bank policy of entering the largest checks first so that multiple overdrafts are gaurenteed apple valley Nationwide Wrong Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Financial Services: us bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
shoppeonlinestore - Jason Online pharmacy requires Apple Itunes prepaid cards to pay for order, and the ask for very much more in order to process an order of 30 Percocets. Houston Internet You were scammed - don't send any more money Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Drug Stores: shoppeonlinestore Internet

Jul 08 2017
Tee Sony Ordered a shirt, needed a bigger size. Return policy says I can exchange it but they refuse to Charlotte Internet Author: ORLANDO, Florida Clothing Stores: Tee Sony Internet

Jul 02 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Encante Skin Scamming collection agency. Sherman Oaks Ca Author: Apple Valley, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates

20, Report #1382080

Jun 29 2017
Apple Van Lines Tony D. Moretti Asst Sales Mgr. Ann and Joharis. Victor and Steven. Lost valuable and personal documents. Lost at least ten large moving boxes AND box spring mattress. Mission Hills California Author: MESA, Arizona Moving Companies: Apple Van Lines Mission Hills, California

21, Report #1382069

Jun 29 2017
Lymella Eye Serum Alucia anti-wrinkle cream Internet Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Lymella Eye Serum Internet

Jun 27 2017
Austin Dell Abate Stole, cheated, lied Austin Texas Author: Texas Mortgage Companies: Austin Dell'Abate Austin, Texas

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Fitness Dynamics Fitness Dynamics Delivery rancho santa margarita California Author: apple valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Dynamics rancho santa margarita, California

Jun 21 2017
Sony Playstation Sony Playstation won't refund my money on a pre-order where I was charge in full amount San Mateo California Author: New York, New York Sales People: Sony Playstation San Mateo, California