Your Search | kevin parker: home owners n distress

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Anchor Bay MHC Lisa Drew, Anchor Bay MHC, New Owners Cheap, Lazy, Liars, CHEAPLY built houses that are NOT worth what they want you to pay, do not want to work with you! FAIR HAVEN Michigan Author: Ira, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Anchor Bay MHC FAIR HAVEN, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 11 2017
Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. n/a Withheld my check. Palm Harbor Florida Transaction Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jan 10 2017
ATTORNEY DENNIS G KNIPP 8926 N. GREENWOOD AVE PMB142NILES, IL 60714ALSO: 70 W MADISON SUITE 1400CHICAGO, IL 60602 PROMISED MODIFICATION AND MORTGAGE REDUCTION - DELIVERED NOTHING BUT MONTHLY BILLS NILES Illinois Author: Roselle, Illinois Loan Modification: ATTORNEY DENNIS G KNIPP NILES, Illinois

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 09 2017
Advanced Cash Services, Inc. Kevin SmithSenior Executive consolidation dept. The email I received the email from Kevin Smith at Advance Cash Services was very threatening and intrusive.  Internet Scammers - they really go too far Author: Bremerton, Washington Internal Revenue Service: Advanced Cash Services, Inc. Internet

Jan 08 2017
MHVILLAGE owned Riverwoods Over 55 Manufactured Home Park RIVERWOODS OVER 55 MFG HOME PARK FULL OF CRACK HOUSES AND PROSTITUTES N PARK MGMT AND OWNER MY VILLAGE DOES NOTHING. DON'T BUY AT ANY MY VILLAGE PARK NATIONWIDE!!! Riverhead and NATIONWIDE Utah? Author: Riverhead, New York Mobile Home Parks: MHVILLAGE owned Riverwoods Over 55 Manufactured Home Park Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Starlight Pharmeceuticals and Online Pharmacy. Peter and thomas What a joke. They are both a rip off and have numerous sites Be careful. Don't use Money Gram, Western Union or Any kind of money cards. Poland, Gdansk, and Cameroon Pennsylvania and Gdansk Poland, Africa, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Starlight Pharmecueticals and DIspatchmyordergr8,com. Internet

Jan 08 2017
Migun Life Migun Headquarters USA Migun USA Trying To Stop Owners From Selling Their Migun Massage Beds Fletcher North Carolina Contact Migun World in Korea With Concerns Author: Denver, Colorado Medical Supplies: Migun Life Fletcher, North Carolina

Jan 07 2017
Dr. Oogle Alexander N Hershfield xx Forest Ave Palo Alto, CA 94301 Extortion:Fraud:Belongs behind bars Palo Alto California Author: Shelton, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Dr. Oogle Palo Alto, California

Jan 07 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Jan 04 2017
99Santa.com Ordered a bluetooth car adapter on 11/30/2016. Was told 2 - 3 week delivery. As of 1/4...no product and they are not replying to my email inquiries. But they sure did take my money! Avoid at all cost. Shenzhen, China 3200 N America Drive, W. Seneca, NY, 142 Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: 99Santa.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
99Santa A N & Associates FlorenceScovel Sent a faulty item to UK under which needs to be returned to Canada for a refund Mississauga Ontario Author: Seaford, Lighting Stores: 99Santa Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 03 2017
Szymon Grabowski- dispatchmyordergr8.com Online drugstore Gdansk,Poland and Pennsylvania Pennsylvania and Gdansk Polan Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Drugstores: Szymon Grabowski

Jan 02 2017
Aames Estate Sales Owners: Wally and Jackie Sankowski I hired them to do a 2 day estate sale and they never sent me one penny! Orland Park Illinois Author: Hickory, North Carolina Small Business Services: Aames Estate Sales Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Dec 31 2016
Construction Today Magazine and Kevin Cosgrove Use our company suppliers to solicit advertising for a bogus article that never materialized Los Angeles California Internet Author: Homer Glen, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Construction Today Magazine Internet

Dec 30 2016
Team pro edge Team edge Fake website - cost me $160. Do not order 2420 N Hayden Island Dr Portland, OR 97217 United Internet Author: Rockwall , Texas On-Line Stores: Team pro edge Internet

Dec 29 2016
Dadders properties/Housing Hub owners Joseph Collins & Thomas Gallagher Equity stripping/mortgage fraud grand theft of our boat other stolen property stole our home & our homes earned equity & committed fraud upon court in our civil case against them St paul Minnesota Author: Taylors Falls, Minnesota Homeowner Associations: Dadders properties/Housing Hub owners Joseph Collins & Thomas Gallagher St paul, Minnesota

Dec 29 2016
Autozone Autozone rips off own employees Nationwide Nationwide Last time I checked... Author: n/a, Illinois Auto Parts: Autozone Nationwide