Your Search | kevin parker: home owners n distress

Dec 06 2016
Lucas Quinn Construction Kevin Spence They were to make a flat pad to park a 42 ft Motorhome, when we started to put up tent we find its 13 in diffrent from front to back and when I called to bi**h about it he says you paided in full that means jobs complete, but he know it was no finished, i can get his own men to swear to his screwing me Johnston Rhode Island
Author: Smithfield, Rhode Island Maintenance Companies: Lucas Quinn Construction Johnston, Rhode Island

Dec 05 2016
Vine vera Vine Vera 1 Vine Vera selling at malls! Are they really selling the products they advertise? Fraud! Mayfair mall 2500. N. Mayfair Milwaukee, wisconsin Nationwide
Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Kiosks: Vine vera Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N A Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Home equity line of credit scam Billings, Los Angeles, des Moines, Sioux Falls Nationwide Get a real estate attorney Author: Billings, Montana Banks: Wells Fargo Bank N A Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Kevin Spear @ IKON Talent Management Consulting and Staffing Group Employment agency scam. Nationwide
Website Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: Kevin Spear @ IKON Talent Management Consulting and Staffing Group Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Kevin oickle Kgo welding Ivek steel Decided he should wait 2 and a half weeks after payday to pay me Androssan Alberta Author: Vegreville , Alaska Building Products: Kevin oickle Androssan, Alberta

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 03 2016
Ibotta Inc Ibotta Impossible to contact and no response back ever Denver Colorado Resolved Author: N Hollywood , California Unusual Rip-Off: Ibotta Inc Denver, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE, Triton Marine, Misleading, predatory store policies, atrocious behavior from owners Macedonia Ohio
Still Nothing Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE Macedonia,

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 01 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Kevin Williams New York, New York Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice Legal Law Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Dec 01 2016
10frenchies.com Traeon Davis Selling As a home breeder of French Bulldogs Bastrop Texas Author: N/A, Wisconsin Sales People: 10frenchies.com Bastrop, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Nexon M DomiNations In-App Purchase (don't do it) N/A Internet Author: Woodinville, Washington Computer Software: Nexon M Internet

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
L.G. Sourcing, Inc. UTILITECH Utilitech Model #0192773 Daylight Saving In-Wall Timer N. Wilkesboro North Carolina
Author: bakersfield, California Home Security: L.G. Sourcing, Inc. N. Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Nov 27 2016
Urgent Courier, Inc. Employer issues bad checks and more! Oswego Illinois Author: n/a, Illinois Bad Check Writers: Urgent Courier, Inc. Oswego, Illinois

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 26 2016
thedealempire I ordered 2 of the underware they were advertising n facebook on 10/23 and i have not gotten my order but they drafted my account. Internet Author: Willis, Texas Clothing Stores: thedealempire Internet

Nov 26 2016
PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Said I won 100,000 then asked for 1,500 to send the check. I asked PCH they said that that person doesn't work for them. I haven't sent any money, as I don't have the money. On ss disability and it only covers my bills I can't get Christmas for my grandkids Florida
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: PCH MARKETING KEVIN BEARY Internet

Nov 24 2016
LuxStyle International Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark scam on facebook - once you select a product just to look at it it creates an order- you are stock with it and can t cancell it Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 23 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Kevin WynnJosh Anderson Collective Fab Does Not Give Refund as Promised, Horrible Customer Service, Fraud Address Internet Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Collective Fab (Bella Vi Dropshipping/Bella Vi Style) Internet

Nov 21 2016
yellow pages YP LLCAttn: DMCA Complaints611 N. Brand Blvd. Floor 5Glendale, California 9120 Illegal Automated Renewals, overseas call centers that can do nothing, They send you an involuntary renewal notice disguised as junk mail. It probably says renew your yellow page ad now! When you trash it, you lose, as they have contrived a system -illegal- to have the letter tell you it will auto renew if you dont contact them. They do everything to delay you from cancelling and use the 'printing' of the YP as a means to prove they have provided the service. These people are open to a class action suit, so obiviously illegal. ATT says they cannot remove their biling on the ATT statment because it's not their company ,right, the usuall Catch 22. So ridiculously transparten!!! glendale Nationwide Author: monterey, California Internet Service Providers: yellow pages Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Steaks -N- Stuff Out of Jacksonville Scammed us for $427.00 for steaks and chicken Jacksonville Florida
Author: Savannah , Georgia Food Vendors: Steaks -N- Stuff Jacksonville , Florida

Nov 20 2016
Alpha Contracting Choice Construction Retail Services Benny Bry Company Temek Logistics B.R. Bryant Construction Benny Bryant LLC This Contractor is Scamming home owners in his own subdivision. He never finished the job. Just ran off with the money! Atlanta Georgia Author: Fairburn, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Alpha Contracting Internet

Nov 19 2016
J & N ATM Principal kancer FoundationPlexor Marketing Saleh, too many fake companies Riverview Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Banks: J & N ATM Principal Riverview , Florida