Your Search | kevin rubel daniel levy cynthia godoy,robert consalvo jr ,melissa buck,form a corp,incorp. gateway
There may be more reports for "kevin rubel daniel levy cynthia godoy,robert consalvo jr ,melissa buck,form a corp,incorp. gateway"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "kevin rubel daniel levy cynthia godoy,robert consalvo jr ,melissa buck,form a corp,incorp. gateway"

Dec 04 2016
Jim Warsing jim warsing verbally abusive to his clients, work product is fradulent, wants you to send money by western union, refuses to give receipts...he's a thief chardon, ohio Ohio Author: tequesta, Florida Attorney Generals: Jim Warsing chardon, Ohio

Dec 04 2016
Dr. Daniel Hakimi, MD MOney Hungry - Insurance Fraud Clifton New Jersey Author: passaic, New Jersey Customer: Dr. Daniel Hakimi, MD Clifton , New Jersey

Dec 04 2016
Faith rumbidzai zvandaziva a terrible hosting family Dishonest, rude and manipulative. Brisbane QLD Author: Paris, Florida Employment Services: Faith rumbidzai zvandaziva Brisbane,

Dec 04 2016
D V Auto Center Robert Otis Jason Otis Deer Valley Auto Center Lied misrepresented fraud fraudulant stole steal Phoenix Arizona
Author: Anderson, California Auto Dealers: D V Auto Center Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Lucyvitamin.com Mark S., Damikka M., Samantha B., Fred M., Azariah R. Terms of Service is a two way street Conshohocken Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Lucyvitamin.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Calvin Gebauer Calvin R Gebauer asked for an emeregcy service call didnt pay a penny San Clemente California Lein.... Author: sanclemente, California Cleaning Services: Calvin Gebauer San Clemente, California

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 04 2016
Brad Brenner Wasted a plethora of our time, didn't pay a penny! Placentia California
Author: diamond bar, California Cleaning Services: Brad Brenner Placentia, California

Dec 04 2016
James Rempel landmark realty Working for a $1.87 an hour. Abbotsford BC Author: Monroe, Michigan Resorts: James Rempel Internet

Dec 04 2016
Car MAX Brandon Beware of deceptive and misleading practice of minority people who are not legally competent Henderson Nevada There was a time.... Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Car MAX Henderson, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Ashley Furniture Avoids any warranty issues. They call it a courtsey so they do not have to warranty any issues Phoenix Arizona Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
1and2 automotive 1and2 automotive they sold me a bad car dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2 automotive dallas, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Hilo, Hawaii

Dec 04 2016
HELPINGREVOLUTION.COM IS A SCAM Helping Revolution : Earn 50% profits on Bitcoin Investment – Online Donation is a SCAM Internet
Author: LAGOS, Investment Brokers: HELPINGREVOLUTION.COM Internet

Dec 04 2016
Cablesat Cable Sat S.A. de C.V. Brindan un servicio inestable, no brindan la velocidad ofrecida, equipo defectuoso, no permiten opinar en su sitio de facebook, contrato abusivo para obligar a clientes desprevenidos a permanecer pagando por un servicio inferior o inutilizable al nivel pagado | Do not offer the speed offered, defective equipment, do not allow to comment on your facebook site, abusive contract to force unsuspecting customers to remain paying for inferior or unusable service at the level paid Santiago de Maria Usulutan Author: Alabama Internet Service Providers: Cablesat Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Bella Epoque 13210 Harbor Blvd.Suite 395 Garden Grove California 92848 The company offered a free trial. So i ordered, now my account has been charged twice for $98.10. Garden Grove California Jees Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Bella Epoque Garden Grove, California

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
ATomic Deals Facebook Mickey Mouse watch ad Bought a watch. Arrived with broken crystal. Took two months to get a reply from support. They said they would send a replacement watch. Never did. It's been three more months since they said they would replace it. New York Internet Author: Martinez , California Jewelry Stores: ATomic Deals Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Dec 03 2016
John Davis from cash advance inc To call Kathy hawkins I received a email from John Davis saying he represents cash advance Inc and that they are filing a lawsuit against me that I owe them 850 I never received money in my bank account or papercheck either Washington Dist of Columbia Sounds Very Fishy Author: Bowie, Maryland Legal Process Services: John Davis from cash advance inc Washington, Dist of Columbia

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide