Your Search | kgun 9 on your side tucson arizona defamatory,slander

Feb 06 2016
ITechDeals I Tech Deals Sells faulty cables Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota On-Line Business: ITechDeals Internet

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Car & Truck Depot of Arizona misrepresented car; sold as a certified pre-owned; refused to remedy situation Phoenix Arizona Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Auto Dealers: Car & Truck Depot of Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
IronAds Threatened collection on product not delivered San Diego California Author: Burlington, Vermont Unusual Rip-Off: IronAds Internet

Feb 06 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Feb 06 2016
paladin auto services they don't give a price on the work they do and they lie about there work port richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: paladin auto services port richey, Florida

Feb 06 2016
OCDAC Beth Koenig, Bobby Fleener, John P Rogers Reporting on OCDAC's bad ways. Anaheim California Author: Santa Ana, California Nonprofit Organizations: OCDAC Anaheim, California

Feb 06 2016
Frank Stanley Drove up as I was parking my car at H.E.B. on Fountainview @ San Felipe. Told me he noticed scrapes on my car and had something made especially for Lexus that could remove them. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank Stanley

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Feb 06 2016
Mazer Law Group Jeffrey Mazer Dishonest, Unprofessional & Incompetent Will take your money and leave you hanging. Saugus Massachusetts Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Mazer Law Group Saugus, Massachusetts

Feb 06 2016
World Bearing SRL Romania DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN Romania Internet Author: eatontown, New Jersey Auto Parts: World Bearing SRL Romania Internet

PEARL CAPITAL Pearl Capital sent me to Bankruptcy. New York New York
The lender is your scapegoat Author: orlando, Florida Commerical Lending Firm: PEARL CAPITAL New York, New York

Feb 06 2016
Albitration NCO Aurthor Bryan Parker Harrased my family and tried forcing an unknown debt on me Nationwide Author: Kingman, Indiana Collection Agencies: Albitration NCO Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Liberty Mutual Andrew French, Claims Specialist fall on the property of Wendys due to unlevel ground. stated insured was not proximate cause London Kentucky Author: FOREST, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty Mutual Irving, Texas

Feb 06 2016
CBCS Fake Credit Agency Collecting on Behalf of Gas South Columbus Ohio Author: Milton, Georgia Collection Agencies: CBCS Columbus, Ohio

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Sell back your books Scam, dishonest, terrible customer service, no follow up Louisiana Internet Author: Campbell, California Education & Learning Centers: Sell back your books Internet

Feb 05 2016
www.popularshoes2016.com THIS SITE SELLS COUNTERFEIT SHOES China Internet Author: Sherman Oaks, California On-Line Stores: www.popularshoes2016.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
quikr.com SCAMMERS SELL YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!! BEWARE of quikr.com Free classified SCAM Internet
Author: covina, California City Employees: quikr.com SCAMMERS DON Internet

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Unprofessional & Rude. Do not waste your money here! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Dallas, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida