Your Search | kgun 9 on your side tucson arizona defamatory,slander

Jul 30 2016
Evertide Games Richard James Kickstarters are not your personal fund raisers Internet
Author: Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Evertide Games Internet

2, Report #1319775

Jul 30 2016
Amazon.com AMAZON COLLUDES WITH DISHONEST SELLERS IN ORDER TO ENHANCE ITS PROFIT Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Stores: Amazon.com Seattle, Washington

3, Report #1319776

Jul 30 2016
Aging Miracle Serum Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Youth Cream Free trial offered but no info ANYWHERE that they will start billing your c/c and NO REFUNDS Don't list on c/c statemnet New Jersey Author: W Palm Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Aging Miracle Serum New Jersey

4, Report #1319766

Jul 30 2016
First American Title Beware Unethical Company Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Insurance Companies: First American Title Nationwide

5, Report #1319740

Jul 30 2016
Matthew Harold Sells Delta Airlines Award tickets on Craigslist and then cancels ticket after payment Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Harold Internet

6, Report #1319735

Jul 30 2016
Debt Negotiations Sevice Took money and did not pay on anything. Boington beach Florida Author: Vancleave, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Debt Negotiations Sevice Boington beach , Florida

7, Report #1319726

Jul 30 2016
Cannabiss4Cures info@cannabiss4cures.comSandra AllisonSales managerBessong Samah False statement on website -Cannabiss4Cures ensures safe and timely delivery of orders. We equally either resend orders or refund payments in case of any unforeseen mishap. Host IP Address of website : 141.8.224.93 Internet Author: Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Cannabiss4Cures Internet

8, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa

10, Report #1319686

Jul 29 2016
Pinnacle Career Institute PCI did not uphold their obligation of stating we have contacts all over the United States when you're ready to do your externship. Kansas City Missouri Author: El Mirage, Arizona Con Artists: Pinnacle Career Institute Kansas City, Missouri

11, Report #1319651

Jul 29 2016
TRUSTED PARDONS TRUSTED PARDONS .CAAriel Varner TRUSTED PARDONS should be called GREAT SCAMMERS! 400- 1235 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5R 3K4 Ontario Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Personal Services: TRUSTED PARDONS Internet

12, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

13, Report #1319630

Jul 29 2016
ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum ReVitalize On-line Scam that advertises free 14 day trial Santa Ana California Author: Alpine, Texas Drug Manufacturers: ReVitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

14, Report #1319619

Jul 29 2016
Vlhealth.ocm Health Products Scotsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Austell, Georgia Alternative Health: Vlhealth.ocm Internet

15, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

16, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

17, Report #1319606

Jul 29 2016
Kaplan university Over looked my diploma waived it , and now they are making me pay 6,242 dollars back to student federal aid because they messed up on documents Davenport Iowa Author: Ione, California Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Internet

18, Report #1319578

Jul 29 2016
I 80 Equipment BUYER BEWARE! Colona Illinois Author: Phoenix, Arizona Truck Dealers: I 80 Equipment Colona, Illinois

19, Report #1319576

Jul 29 2016
Showroom Glam Potential fraud? Terrible customer service? Take my money and run? California Internet Author: Frisco, Texas On-Line Stores: Showroom Glam Internet

20, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7 inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

21, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

22, Report #1319555

Jul 29 2016
Power Pill Arcade Games, Nicholas or William U'Ren Received and arcade for a minor repair then said it would cost as much as a new one and then denied receiving it presumably to resell it Meza Arizona Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Power Pill Arcade Games Meza, Arizona

23, Report #1319495

Jul 29 2016
Ginny lace wigs Sent me a wig that I wore for two weeks took it off and when I got ready to put it back on it was matted and brick hard Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Ginny lace wigs Internet

24, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

25, Report #1319486

Jul 28 2016
Medloan Charges you a huge fee for simply referring you to a credit card company on-line based Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Medloan Internet