Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Khou chan 11 Belo corp
There may be more reports for "Khou chan 11 Belo corp"
For more results perform a general search for "Khou chan 11 Belo corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Hotels Corp Magical getaway Scam! Orlando Nationwide Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Hotel: Hotels Corp Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Prospect Finance Corp Liars, Harassers, Scam, Iggnorant Employees, Messed up payments, adding on fees West Palm Beach Florida Author: titusville, Florida Car Financing: Prospect Finance Corp West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Duty free cuban cigars Damian BancroftDamian Cayman Ordered, waited 3 weeks, unable to fulfill, waiting for refund they promised 11 days ago. Caymans Internet Remove report, refund is being processed Author: Internet Credit Card Fraud: Duty free cuban cigars Internet

Feb 15 2017
cargo experts corp. cargo experts corp.10091 NW 1st CourtPlantation, FL 33322 Doriel Miz, Joseph Hadida and stephanie bodner They caused me such a nightmare! unprofessional/ fraud Cargo Experts Corp. 10091 NW 1st Court Plantation, Florida
Author: carrara, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: cargo experts corp. Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATN corp They sell the device call X-sight 2 HD with bait and switch. Advertising as Bluetooth connectivity but when you get it they have Bluetooth disabled in the firmware and it has never been a usable function. They tell you it's for future products but you have to call and complain. It is not mentioned anywhere on there web site as to bing not functional they actually have it list in front of wifi. San Francisco Nationwide
Author: Texas Cameras & Video: ATN corp Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Healthy Life Corp dba Perfect Nutra Solutions Free Trial offer for Allure Face Cream and Vita Eyeserum Ordered 1/5/17 charged my Credit Card, 1/20-21/17. This is a Bait & Switch offer; was sent full size product, so they could bill you in 15 days from placing order. City not provided. IN 46064 Author: Renton, Washington Skin Care: Healthy Life Corp Internet

Feb 08 2017
David A. Walker SR Energy Research Enable IPC Corp, Solrayo Inc. life long thieves have never produced a product SEC will one day put David Walker in jail Castaic, CA California
David A. Walker, Enable IPC Corp. Author: Huntsville, Alabama Business Consultants: SR Energy Research Castaic, CA, California

Feb 07 2017
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Claims that my domain name is expiring Miami Florida Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Internet Fraud: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Miami, Florida

Feb 06 2017
THG Funding Corp Anthony J. Rodriguez (AJ) Promises of getting us funded with no fees but has a fee for closing the deal in excess of ten percent. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: deerfield beach, Florida Cash Services: THG Funding Corp Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 04 2017
Brad Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. It is a lawfirm that says I owe money on a Forcible Felony charge in Clay County, Clerk of Court in Spencer Iowa with an offense date of 8-29-11. Is not possible because I was already incarcerated in Prison at that time. I looked on Iowacourts.gov and entered the case number and guess what.? There is nothing there. Why? Because I never committed a crime there nor do I have a charge of this type any where on my criminal record. This is a d**n scam and I caution people who get any notice from these people don't pay a d**n thing. Contact the County Attorney in your County and report it. Urbandale Iowa Author: KINGSLEY, Iowa Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. Urbandale, Iowa

Feb 04 2017
Westar Lending Group bradley hughes lied on paper, he first offered me 9% for 5 years which never existed, he ended up 1 month later offering me 11% for 1 year, he told me no appraisal will be required, 1 month later an appraisal is required, he is a phoney, a big, d**n liar, a scam and not an honest person to do business with Tarzana California They Are Not Being Honest! Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Westar Lending Group Tarzana, California

Feb 04 2017
Samsung Corp Electric Range - Self Cleaning Oven Failure - No Customer Service Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Appliances: Samsung Corp Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Feb 03 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Equitable Acceptance Corp They called me saying they could consolidate my student loan that they were working with the Dept of ED to help people like myself . The Dept of ED has never heard of them and that they had received many complaints about promises that were made to people that the di not full Torrence California Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Torrence, California

Feb 01 2017
Centerline Wheel corp Louis Sanchez Louie Castro Paid for wheels Nov 8 2016 with a 4 week ship date. It's Feb 1 2017 no refund or wheels. Santa Fe springs CA CA Author: Polk city fl, Florida Auto Parts: Centerline Wheel corp California

Jan 31 2017
Hobbies Discount Team I ordered 3 large inflatable/mechanical flying fish totaling over $119.00 11/6/16 as Christmas gifts...still hadn't received as of 1/11/17! USA Internet Author: Vandalia, Ohio Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Jan 30 2017
RGO RESUMES Resume CompanionsRGO Genius I signed up for a free trial which was supposed to cost $2.00. They charges me every month for 11 months without my knowledge $40.75. Delaware Author: Watertown, Connecticut Con Artists: RGO RESUMES Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Hobbies Discount It is on On Facebook too by the same name, Chris Oliver is who send me emails from there On 11/26/16 I ordered 3 flying Shark items for $89.99. I have received emails saying to wait 15 days. then another to wait another 30 days. ?? online I think LA Internet maybe LA Author: Hellam, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered waterproof night vision binoculars. Got crappy regular binoculars. Took 11 weeks! Internet Author: Leesville, Texas Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 27 2017
Cancun Discounts/GoMexico DO NOT TRUST IN Cancun Discounts and GoMexico. Cancun/Mexico Internet Author: Belo Horizonte, Alabama Travel Agencies: Cancun Discounts/GoMexico Internet

22, Report #1352064

Jan 26 2017
OCEANS 11 RV RENTAL AND STORAGE Stewart-Isaiah-Julian-Shane Dilapidated rvs- Scam artist - Liar Wilmington harbor, California Internet Author: Venice , California Camps & Campgrounds: OCEANS 11 RV RENTAL AND STORAGE Internet

23, Report #1352013

Jan 25 2017
Jonathan Moore Buildnet Corp BNC-GC BNC Inc Stole Our Money - SCAM Aventura Florida More Consumer Complaints Author: Wellington, Florida Builders & Contractors: Jonathan Moore Aventura, Florida

24, Report #1208252

Jan 25 2017
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

Jan 25 2017
GCA Services/Kean University Corp manager (Chad Johnson) my manger (Jared DiResi) My supervisor (Eddie Grullon) Wrongful termination- breast cancer employee Union New Jersey Author: linden, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: GCA Services/Kean University Union, New Jersey