Your Search | khou chan 11 belo corp

Oct 08 2015
02:35 PM, Echo Capital, Echo Capital Corp Warning: Thief, Liar, Ripoff, False Company Stealing Clients Funds and Money - BEWARE! Jacksonville Florida
Author: California Financial Services: Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
CFC Oil & Gas Chris SchlagleComodore Finantial Corp. Elaborate oil scam. Dallas Texas Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Telemarketers: CFC Oil & Gas Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
George Cornea GC marble & tile Corp GC marble and tile Corp Michaels Stoica Construction contractor fraud run money West park Florida Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Builders & Contractors: George Cornea West park, Florida

Oct 07 2015
Internation Travel Network Corp ITN I was sold travel insurance stating that it would make my ticket refundable should something happen and they are refusing to refund my money. San Fracisco California Author: Oceanside, California Travel Companies: Travel Agencies: Internation Travel Network Corp San Fracisco, California

Oct 06 2015
TimePayment TimePayment Corp. Fee Gouging, Horrendous Customer Service Burlington Massachusetts Author: North Highlands, California Loans: TimePayment Burlington, Massachusetts

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 01 2015
ACS Corp John Harris Senior investigation officer Asking me to pay or I will go to jail Palm Beach Florida Scammers Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Collection Agencies: ACS Corp Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Vince Patrick & Patrick Sweeney Dont trust. They state can do marketing, raise capital and corp work Orange County Internet Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Vince Patrick & Patrick Sweeney Internet

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Why Did You Wait Five Months? Call eGumball For Refund. Author: lenexa, Kansas Internet Marketing Companies: Egumball Irvine, California

Sep 25 2015
Income from Waste Corp.ifwcorp, IFW Recycling Corp. Recycling the overwhelming supply of used tires into diesel fuel and carbon black Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Liars: Income from Waste Corp. Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 24 2015
ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP IRS NOTIFICATION NEW YORK Nationwide Author: Espyville, Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
ASI/Quicklister Corp ASI, previously known as ARP Company charged credit card several times and never delivered products after many months. Phoenix Arizona Author: Van Nuys, California Computer Marketing Companies: ASI/Quicklister Corp Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 23 2015
PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner & his 11 other dealers are fraudulent businesses; this beast of a being DOES NOT PAY his hard working employees! He is deceitful; full of empty promises; AVOIDS employee desperate calls looking for their hard earned MONEY! Employees are BEHIND ON THEIR RENTS, CAR PAYMENTS & HAVE TO SCRAP FOR MONEY FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN ORDER TO SURVIVE! DOUG PLATTNER NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED! Miami Lakes Florida TO THIS DAY HE IS STILL NOT PAYING HIS EMPLOYEES Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: PLATTNER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Doug Plattner Miami Lakes, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Moriatas Capital Corp. Jeffrey (jaffar baharudin) Baharudin Was going to provide a loan and I paid a wiring fee of $1500 and my partner paid $500 App Fee New York New York Author: New York, New York Loans: Moriatas Capital Corp. New York, New York

Sep 21 2015
Vielle and Frances Corinne Martinez, Kelly Morgan Ordered a table off the website. They processed my debt card on that day 9/11/2014 and on 12/27/14 they cancelled my order and refused to issue me a refund. New York New York Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Vielle and Frances New York, New York

Sep 21 2015
Author: willow beach, Arizona Financial Services: HSBC lost draft department 506 Duluth, Georgia

Sep 19 2015
Mid island auto wreckers My husband was in contact with the place on 9/10/15. We needed a transmission for my car. They had it. They said it had 60,000 miles on it. So we told them that my husband will be driving from Groton,CT to Long Iland to get it (which is 4 hours there). They said that they will rip it our on 9/11/15. Which they did. My husband called on 9/11/15 to check on things and they said OH YAH ITS ALL GOOD WE TESTED THE TRANSMISSION AND IT IS ALL GOOD. THAT IS ONLY GOOD BUSINESS IF WE DO THAT.Deer Park New York Author: Madison, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: Mid island auto wreckers Deer Park, New York

Sep 17 2015
Liberty National Financial Corporation LIBERTY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP handled my dispute with a customer very quickly and privately Norman Oklahoma Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Liberty National Financial Corporation Norman, Oklahoma

Sep 16 2015
CW3 Construction, LLC Yetz Corp, Clifford Washington, Bernadine Vauhn Classic Rip Off Glenside Pennsylvania Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Building Services: CW3 Construction, LLC Glenside, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2015
POOL DEALS.COM MIDWEST CANVAS CORP Inferior Quality Deceptive Warranty claims Grand Island, New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Pools & Saunas: POOL DEALS.COM Grand Island,, New York

Sep 15 2015
American Home Shield I am a member of the American Home Shield from April / 2015 and I asked for help from them for my A / C twice and never got help what I think it is not good. I pay my membership regularly but do not get the service back. I live in Phoenix, AZ and I think it is very difficult without A / C, especially with a baby 11 months old. Memphis Tennessee Author: Laveen, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: American Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Sep 15 2015
Lilac Corp Gene-Eden-VIR/PolyDNA PLEASE RUN DO NOT WORK FOR THIS SCAM COMPANY YOU WANT GET PAID!!! Valley Cottage New York MISUNDERSTANDING!! Author: East Point, Georgia Internet: Lilac Corp Valley Cottage, New York

Sep 14 2015
SD Wheel Corp Steves Discount Wheels Jason Will Not Make Contact Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Fredonia, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: SD Wheel Corp Nationwide