Your Search | kidd's towing & recovery

Aug 24 2016
Action Towing (Los Angeles) Action Towing 1Ralph Morrison ***AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Aggressive, Rude and VERY unprofessional*** Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: , Auto Towing: Action Towing (Los Angeles) Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Quicksilver Tow, Inc A few minutes before 4pm, Quicksilver towing and came and hook the car, argued with meter person who had not wrote the ticket and yet the car was hooked! The Meter person ask the two driver to release the car and the tow driver charged me for twoing service which the car was NOT towed and unhook the car BUT charge my credit card for towing service and for unhooking service of a total of $237, this is predatory towing ! I want to take them (QuickSilver towing to small calims to return the over charges ! Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Towing: Quicksilver Tow, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 18 2016
Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard, HP, charged me a for defective recovery media Nationwide Author: , Computer Manufactures: Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
United Tow of Dallas TX My husband dropped his trailer at a cold storage where he always drops it with the permission of the manager/owner and these low life's comes along and tow, we spoke to the manager/owner who said he did not authorize this. We called the police the police Illegal tow Dallas Texas Author: Forest, Mississippi Auto Towing: United Tow of Dallas TX Dallas , Texas

Aug 14 2016
Allied Collision Don't sign anything! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Collision Houston, Texas

Aug 13 2016
TOWS ARE US - Trevis Lewis Eric Pezzuti, Trevis Lewis Tows R Us West Palm Beach Florida Thieves At Tows Are Us - Con Men Running A Scam On Everyone West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Atco, New Jersey Auto Towing: TOWS ARE US - Trevis Lewis West Palm Beach, Florida

7, Report #1322054

Aug 11 2016
Eagle Recovery They STOLE my iPad!!! Rochester Hills Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Auto Towing: Eagle Recovery Rochester Hills, Michigan

Aug 08 2016
National Theft and Recovery NTSR out of Boca Raton FL (by US mail pieces) Walks like a scam, talks like a scam, sounds like a scam Boca Raton Florida Author: Plano, Texas Police: National Theft and Recovery Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 06 2016
Asset Recovery Associates PLLC court order me to pay 1,210.47 Virginia Beach Virginia Enjoy your new car... Author: Norfolk, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Asset Recovery Associates PLLC Virginia Beach , Virginia

10, Report #1320287

Aug 02 2016
David Park I received a call from a man. On August 1, 2016. Claiming he was from the collection company called API Recovery Solutions. He said that I had a pay day loan. That I had taken out two years ago.  Amherst New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Online banking: API Recovery Solutions Amherst, New York

11, Report #1320265

Aug 02 2016
Performant Recovery, Inc Collector Name: Shawna Tapia Trying to get me to send money stating that i owe taxes for the 2009 year for louisiana Pleasanton California Author: Garland, Texas Income Tax Service: Performant Recovery, Inc Pleasanton, California

12, Report #1319961

Aug 01 2016
James Street Market & Cactus Towing, Calile Malouf Investments Unfairly towed my vehicle despite adhering to signs Fortitude Valley Queensland
Author: Springfield Lakes, Other Auto Towing: James Street Market Fortitude Valley, Other

13, Report #1320081

Aug 01 2016
A1 SMOG & Cal Versa Auto Repair,Tyler Ab Towing,A1 Smog and Auto Repair, Cal Damaged My New Car/ Does Not Want To Fix Or Pay For Damages On My Vehicle Riverside, California Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Repair Service: A1 SMOG & Cal Riverside,, California

14, Report #1319825

Jul 31 2016
Community towing Predatory towing Chantilly Virginia Author: Herndon, Virginia Auto Towing: Community towing Chantilly, Virginia

15, Report #1319739

Jul 30 2016
Into County Towing they tried to hold vehicle for more money Ridgecrest California Author: Ridgecrest, California Auto Towing: Into County Towing Ridgecrest , California

16, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

17, Report #1319612

Jul 29 2016
Johnny's Towing and Recovery Inc Johnny's Consumer Beware: Fraud and Extortion Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnny's Towing and Recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Jul 28 2016
Rapid Recovery Solution SCAM!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY Bohemia New York 11716 Nationwide Author: Northridge, California Collection Agencies: Rapid Recovery Solution Nationwide

19, Report #1319416

Jul 28 2016
Arlington abondoned vehicles Temporary car thieves Arlington Texas So what you are really saying is... Author: Weatherford, Texas Auto Towing: Arlington abondoned vehicles Arlington, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Blitz Towing Miami Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Towing: Blitz Towing Miami, Florida

Jul 25 2016
American Profit Recovery Scotts Lawn Service Send Me A Letter From Collection Agency Cincinnatti Ohio Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: American Profit Recovery Cincinnatti, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Byers towing Price gouging ( finacial raping) Rochester Michigan Author: Shelby township, Michigan Emergency Services: Byers towing Rochester, Michigan

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 23 2016
mrbib.com.au Scam, my recovery business in a box scam alert mrbib.com.au, Frank kaslik mrbib.com.au, my recovery business in box Scam Alert Newcastle Author: Alabama Business Consultants: mrbib.com.au.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Sergeants Towing towing,car taken, Portland, OR 97227 Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, OR 97227, Oregon