Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kidd's Towing & Recovery
There may be more reports for "Kidd's Towing & Recovery"
For more results perform a general search for "Kidd's Towing & Recovery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 20 2017
Empire Credit Recovery Credit Recovery Services; empirecreditrecovery0107@outlook.com; ECRS Corporation; Barbara-Soto@outlook.com Scam Credit Recovery Unknown Internet Author: Hometown, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Empire Credit Recovery Internet

Feb 19 2017
VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS SBA PROFESSIONAL DEBT RECOVERY MYERS FINANCIAL ACE CASH EXPRESS DBA AKA SCAM ARTIST FRUADSTER WILL ROB YOU STEAL ALL YOUR MONEY TO GET WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO STEAL MORE!!!! WEST VIRGINIA ACE Cash Express Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Credit Reporting Agencies: VAUGHN LEONARD ERIC MYERS Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Allied Dispatch Anthony Royer Deceptive NonPayment Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Dogherra's Towing and Storage Dan Dogherra is a thief! Santa Cruz California Author: Santa Cruz, California Auto Towing: Dogherra's Towing and Storage Santa Cruz, california

Feb 17 2017
CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK ADDICTION CANADA POLICE ARREST JOHN HAINS BURKS FALLS DRUG TRAFFICKING COURT DATES SCAM REHAB FRAUD Burks Falls Muskoka Ontario Author: BURKS FALLS MUSKOKA ONTARIO, California Nursing Homes: CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK Burks Falls Muskoka, Ontario

Feb 14 2017
Hill Recovery Rocky Hill Rocky Hill owner of Hill Recovery addicted to Suboxone and providing sub standard services at Hill Recovery. Temecula Internet Author: Temecula, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Hill Recovery Internet

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah

Feb 12 2017
Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) BAB Group Inv DBA Ronda Lane Auto Storage Predatory towing company towed vehicle to xx Ronda Lane in Houston and charged $159, though this isn't that far from where it was towed (12 mi) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) Houston, Texas

Feb 08 2017
Capital tow100 This company towed my car and charged me $300 to get it back when my car was registered 14 minutes after I arrived at my brothers apartment it was like they we're waiting on me to get out the car wtf... Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Auto Towing: Capital tow100 Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 07 2017
dominion wrecker Absolute thieves who damage vehicles Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Towing: dominion wrecker Virginia

Feb 07 2017
Peaco Towing Inc. Worst customer service EVER! Richmond Virginia Author: Midlothian, Virginia Auto Towing: Peaco Towing Inc. Richmond , Virginia

Feb 06 2017
All County Towing Illegally towed Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: North Lauderdale , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: All County Towing1851 N Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Capital Recovery Services This company tried to convince me to meet with an employee, claiming they found money that belongs to me. They would not give any more information about the contract or fees until i met with someone. Only that they charge a percentage. I mentioned to the woman that they can make up a different percentage number to charge for each individual, and I asked , how do I know that is fair. Finally after talking to the manager, she said 50%! There are free ways to do it! Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Accounting: Capital Recovery Services Internet

Jan 31 2017
Mega motors inc Brad Joseph Davis They took my personal property, clothes paperwork,etc, and says they don't have it? Dallas, Texas Author: crandall, Texas Auto Towing: Mega motors inc

Jan 30 2017
Highland Park Hospital Staff admitted construction debri caused damage / towing of $350 ,said would reimburse. Now say they won't. Highland Park Illinois
Author: Deerfield, Illinois Hospitals: Highland Park Hospital Highland Park , Illinois

Jan 29 2017
Parkway Autority Timpanogos Towing and Recovery LLC Predatory booting, extorted money, threatened me and my family, stole money from me and countless others Provo Utah Expert Author: South Jordan, Utah Small Business Services: Parkway Autority Provo, Utah

Jan 28 2017
Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance Verizon Wireless Verizon Roadside Assistance Scam Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Towing: Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Diamond Recovery Services | No Calls Answered, No Information Given | Menifee, California
Author: Massachusetts Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Diamond Recovery Services MENIFEE, California

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
Asset Recovery Services Co. Charles Brooks, Jeff Thomson The man who owes me has $60,000 in an account and we can put a hold on it for you. Agoura Hills California Author: Lander, Wyoming Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Services Co. Agoura Hills, California

Jan 26 2017
Dominion Wrecker Thieving, Crooked, Lying, Unprofessional, Bottom Feeders Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Towing: Dominion Wrecker Woodbridge, Virginia

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

24, Report #1351993

Jan 25 2017
JVC Collections MagicJack Internet - Anna Turman Recovery Internet Author: Beech Island, South Carolina Cash Services: JVC Collections Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York