KIDS.COM, JUST OUR KIDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kids.com, Just Our Kids
There may be more specific results for "Kids.com, Just Our Kids"
For more specific results for "Kids.com, Just Our Kids"
Showing 1-25 of 37,906 Found Reports For more specific results for "Kids.com, Just Our Kids"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS akas LUX STYLE Scam of Product - Just Browse But Receive Product & Have To Pay Denmark Internet Author: Selangor, Skin Care: LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 22 2017
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Marga Wendel. Marga Wendell, Beware of Marga Rival and anything she is involved in. Marga Rival will lie and tell you anything that you want to hear just to make a sale. Newmarket , Ontario
Author: Newmarket, Alaska Real Estate Services: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket ,, Ontario

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beware Subscription Sign-up From Just Sample Orders Internet Author: Pinetop, Arizona Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Mezzo Distribution Mezzo Groups Pretended they wanted to work together and work as a team. Ended up breaching our contract, taking fraudulent action, scamming me, and pretending to be MY company and (to this day) trying to steal MY customers. Nationwide
Photos of Proof added! Author: New York Small Business Services: Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Nationwide

May 18 2017
extensiveskin.com tryamcream.com free full size bottle,just pay shipping and handling $4.95,then billed 90.00 x 2 they sent two items Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: extensiveskin.com Internet

May 18 2017
Universal Tire Shop Solomon They fix your car just so that the same part can breakdown again, and you pay more money. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Mechanics: Universal Tire Shop Los Angeles, California

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 17 2017
support kids rip me off and trying to still collect money from me texas Author: Hollister, California Legal Services: support kids Internet

May 17 2017
Select Skin Coal Cosmetics This company is a huge scam. They don't state what the monthly requirement will be and then they charge you on the original order as well. They claim they can't take the product back but that is just a scam. Internet Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Relias Learning SILVERCHAIR LS Relias Learning withdrew an unauthorized ACH amount of $8,250 from our business account without providing any services. Company is forcing us to use their software after we repeatedly told them we were going with another company. Cary North Carolina Author: Annapolis, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Relias Learning Cary, North Carolina

May 16 2017
Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC Ocwen proceeded selling our home to Deutsche Bank on 4/22/2017. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bothell, Washington Liars: Ocwen Mortgage Servicing LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 15 2017
Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Free Sample just pay shipping.... YEAH RIGHT! Internet Author: Milton, Vermont Weightloss Programs: Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 15 2017
Petersendean Roof and Solar They only want your money and will blame you if your system does not work. Completely FAULT ADVERTISING Trust Our Brands to Get the job done Right Fresno, CA Nationwide Author: merced, California Solar Energy: Petersendean Roof and Solar Nationwide