Your Search | kids.com, just our kids

Sep 17 2014
Macy's American Express Macys American Express Processed and Pocketed $4267 from Us and Refuses to Credit our Account Columbus Ohio Author: Monrovia, California Credit & Debt Services: Macy's American Express Columbus, Ohio

Sep 17 2014
ACS Collections This is Advance Cash Services, it is a parental company which owns and operates more than 250 websites like CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE etc, you applied from one of our website and you never bothered to pay this debt, so the creditor wants to know your intention about this matter of yours that what would you like to do. Nationwide Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Collection Agencies: ACS Collections Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
New Image Remodeling Sentinal Campaign Same company. Just changed his name Long Beach California
Author: , Builders & Contractors: New Image Remodeling Long Beach, California

Sep 17 2014
It's Just Lunch Knoxville / It's Just Lunch It's Just Lunch Knoxville is a Scam! Knoxville, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Dating Services: It's Just Lunch Knoxville Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Just energy had people working 12 hours a day without a guarantee pay Beachwood Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bus Travel: Just energy Beachwood, Ohio

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Betjack Myerpeg Pty Ltd NSW Bookmaker, Betjack is currently under investigation by NSW racing authorities (The Age 12 Sep 2014) for failing to pay its punters their winnings. The operation run by Eric Chan (born in Papua New Guinea in 1957) has a tax haven in Vanuatu to divert the punters to in order not to pay. Offering bets to Australian from overseas is illegal. So far Mr Chan has been getting away with it. Our client is owed $75k. Although Racing Victoria are investigating Betjack for debts of 150k, $50k and $250k. This is just a fraction of them. Sydney Nationwide Author: YOKINE WA, Off-shore Gambling: Betjack Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Springfield, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Indian Hills, Colorado

Sep 16 2014
Sunstate Investments, Brian, Sally, Took our money and did not recieve our deed...said they could book us time that year and took our money from that and recieved nothing Daytona Beach Florida Author: Hesperia, California Real Estate Services: Sunstate Investments Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Main Street Web Worx Cost our business thousands by not fulfilling their promises. Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Programmers: Main Street Web Worx Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
Metro Auto Michael SobhMichael-s2 (EBay) Michael stated in his Ebay auction that the car we were purchasing had a clear title, had been in a minor fender bender. His autocheck confirmed the fender bender, his fabricated autocheck! When we went to trade the car, we were informed from a carfax report that the car was a total loss, had been in a wreck with airbag deployment. Therefor three dealers wanted nothing to do with our car. Our good deal was a HUGE mistake! We are still unsure how he turned a salvage title into a clear one! Redford Michigan Author: Worden, Illinois Auto Dealers: Metro Auto Internet

Sep 16 2014
TITLE MAX I am paying a loan wiht a 140% and now I just had an accident and total my car. Now I am paying for a new car and for Title Max, which is a reapoff. Wha can I do. Anyone can telll me what happens if I stop payment. Roswell Georgia Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Loan Brokers: TITLE MAX Roswell, Georgia

Sep 16 2014
Ypedia.com Malvin Sando Made themselves sound like Yellow Pages just confirming an online listing; Deceptve and Misrepresenting Coppell Texas Author: Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Ypedia.com Coppell, Texas

Sep 16 2014
Optin Lists Group Anna Martin Took our Money and dissappeared! Los Angeles California Author: St.Albans, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Optin Lists Group Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Cell Science Systems | ALCAT REVIEW: Cell Science Systems dedicated to 100% customer and employee satisfaction. Cell Science Systmes develops, performs laboratory testing in immunology, cell biology dietary assessment. Patient Wellness is number one focus. Known throughout industry for high quality, affordable laboratory testing, Cell Science Systems puts tremendous focus on Nutritional Support & reliability. Cell Science Systems Customer Care Team takes pride in replying to all inquiries in timely fashion. Cell Science Systems demonstrates commitment to positive workplace environment through Employee Health Screenings and employee driven Positive Workforce Committee. Cell Science Systems receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Cell Science Systems made a serious commitment.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cell Science Systems – ALCAT, specialty clinical laboratory, develops & performs laboratory testing in immunology, cell biology supporting personalized treatment & prevention of chronic disease. Cell Science Systems operates a CLIA certified laboratory, FDA inspected registered cGMP medical device manufacturer meeting ISO EN13485 standards. Cell Science Systems best known for pioneering Alcat Test for food & chemic Deerfield Beach, Florida

Sep 15 2014
Expedia Not an ally, just another enemy. Use their site, skip their service, buy direct. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Travel Agencies: Expedia Internet

Sep 15 2014
Mark Levine universal home improvement uhimprovement.com hired him to do our bathroom he overcharged, took our money, never finished and cant be contacted, do not hire Belmont California Author: san jose, California Builders & Contractors: Mark Levine universal home improvement Belmont, California

Sep 15 2014
Relocation Solutions The company is a complete scam. i paid them upfront to move my furniture to another state, and they never did. They kept all of my money. When i spoke to the supervisor , I was cursed at. i called numerous times and noone ever calls you back. They robbed me. My kids are sleeping on the floor because of this evil crooked company. Fairlawn New Jersey Author: Holiday, Florida Moving Companies: Relocation Solutions Fairlawn, New Jersey

Sep 15 2014
ACC Insurance Company acc Insurance company is a rip off Ins company stay away from these guys they do not like paying claims. we had a busted radiator just did make it home with out inuring our motor ,they denied our tow claim and said they dont pay towing cost from the home. i can't believe that when I heard that he says read the policty ATLANTA Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: ACC Insurance Company ATLANTA, Georgia

Sep 14 2014
Ocwen LLc mortgage Saxon mortgage rip-off company,they do nothing to help people,we payed to much for our home,now worth nothing.we wanted our mortgage to be equal with what home is worth now,they say it's lowed interest they can offer, West Palm beach,fl Nationwide Author: Deltona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen LLc mortgage Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
ChoiceTech Equipment Services Rigo Moncada guaranteed to fix our refrigerator and spent over 600$ and has not come back to fix los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Electrical Services: ChoiceTech Equipment Services los angeles, California

Sep 13 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Sep 13 2014
CWCO Won't Return Money and Didn't sent Order Ordered. This is believed to be the same Chis White who was operating in Alexandria, Virginia and is now operating in Dumfries Virginia. more needs to be done to stop these crooks from taking our money and running. Put tChris and the other theives OUT-OR-BUSINESS for good. Dumfries Virginia Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Liars: CWCO Dumfries, Virginia