KIM FITZGIBBONS KIM FITZGIBBON DUI DELTONA, FL DUI AUBURNDALE, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kim Fitzgibbons Kim Fitzgibbon DUI Deltona, FL DUI Auburndale, FL
There may be more specific results for "Kim Fitzgibbons Kim Fitzgibbon DUI Deltona, FL DUI Auburndale, FL"
For more specific results for "Kim Fitzgibbons Kim Fitzgibbon DUI Deltona, FL DUI Auburndale, FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Nouveau Skin Care Deceptive FREE TRIAL St Petersberg Fl Author: Archer, Florida Skin Care: Nouveau Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Payless Car Rental Car rental company charged over 400.00 of an alleged lost key that was never lost since how the car be returned without a key. Payless Car Rental Author: San Juan, Delaware Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Renr FL

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert ... Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Synchrony bank Falsified a credit card asking for a past due payment Orlando, Fl, Florida Nationwide Author: Lebanon, Connecticut Banks: Synchrony bank Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
South Florida Tech Group Andrew Scott DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SCAMS CONSUMERS AND TECHS!! naples,fl, Florida Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Service & Repair: South Florida Tech Group Internet

Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com FL

Jul 22 2017
MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL LEIPROP LLC Dafing Group LLC Leila Serebrinsky, Maria Isabel Marriott Claudia M. Egber Diego A. Feldberg DID NOT HONOR MY RENTAL SECURITY DEPOSIT Hollywood Florida
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Dennis Hocker Roy Thompson Scamer last known Miami Fl. Florida Internet Author: DOVER, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Dennis Hocker Internet

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
First Coast Maids, First Coast Maids They hire you make you work then don't pay you and then your stuck because they are not legit Jacksonville Fl, Florida Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: First Coast Maids Internet

Jul 20 2017
Feinberg Lending Group Collateral Loan Scam Sacramento California Author: Auburndale, Florida Financial Services: Feinberg Lending Group Sacramento , California

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
Prestige Auto Sales FL Online car purchase not as advertised Hollywood Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Dealers: Prestige Auto Sales FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Uniqueblade.com It's been more then nine business days and I still haven't received my order plus I have been ignored when I have texted and called the company many times and no one has returned my calls or texts Lakeland Florida Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: Uniqueblade FL

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
1957 Misrepresenting Services and Inadequate Work Product Sanford Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Landscaping: Lawn and Beyond Landscaping Solutions Sanford , Florida

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Tabular LLC Thomas Kim Fraudulent accountant who claims to be an expert on QuickBooks Online. Thomas' contract requires full payment before any work is done. No work was done. Communication was poor. He is sly and a liar. Do your due diligence. It was a mistake that took much of our time and money. New York Internet Author: New York, New York Accounting: Tabular LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida
A good man? Author: Overland Park, Kansas Boat Brokers: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Internet

Jul 18 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered parisian skin and eye cream from internet. It was supposed to be free just postage and handling.  St.Petersburg FL 33742 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Spas: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Pagefree Publiishing Inc Kim D.Blagg,Gary Blagg Publishing,publisher,USA,author,writer Otsego Michigan Author: Sao Paulo, Other Internet Fraud: Pagefree Publiishing Inc Otsego, Michigan

Jul 17 2017
Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI Author: Medina, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Wrinkle No More Nationwide