Your Search | kim murphy , designz23

Dec 04 2016
Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. 4545 Murphy Brown Road, 3rd FloorSan Diego, CA 92123 This law firm is trying to collect on a credit card debit, that is over 7 years old. San Diego California Author: Squaw Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. San Diego, California

Dec 03 2016
CMI Abastos CMI, Luis Fain, Kim Advent Beware: Bait and Switch or Lose $300,000 Buenos Aires Argentina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mental Health: CMI Abastos Buenos Aires,

Nov 30 2016
Murphy guy in van Guy sold bogus goods out of van Pembroke pines Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Stereos: Murphy guy in van Pembroke pines, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 19 2016
precise mattress inspection Murphy & Schmidt Enterprises Not paying for work performed Glenview, illinois Author: holiday, Florida Warranty Companies: precise mattress inspection Internet

Oct 30 2016
Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Ron Weedon and Robert Murphy or Bob Murphy Restaurant Maryland Crab House Rons Dugout Pub and Crabhouse failure to pay employees and contractors Melbourne Florida Author: Florida tempdir: Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Imitation Mattress and Fake Boxspring Thrown Out Last Night!! Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 14 2016
JK HOMES SERVICES JOHNNY HILL KIM HILL SOME GUY IN HIS OFFICE NAME LES B SCAM FRAUD LIAR FOREST HILL Texas crooks jk home Services Author: AVON PARK , Florida Home Improvements: JK HOMES SERVICES FOREST HILL, Texas

Oct 14 2016
One Main Financial /Springleaf Loan Co. -Kim L Struble, Branch Manager Predatory lending Mercerville, New Jersey Author: Ewing , New Jersey Loans: One Main Financial Mercerville,, New Jersey

Oct 11 2016
BBVA Compass Bank, Murphy TX bbvacompass.com Horrible customer service. Bad experience with management at this location. They ripped us on interest on MMA and CD murphy Texas Author: Allen, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank murphy, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 24 2016
Toxic Solutions Charlie Murphy ALL LIES TOLD BY A SILVER TONGUED DEVIL (Charlie Murphy) REPRESENTING A BIZ OPPORTUNITY APEX, NC Internet Author: desert hot springs, California Recycling/Trash removal: Toxic Solutions Internet

Sep 23 2016
Karen McKenzie LTD Kim Holloway/Moira Buntain Work from home Scam March Internet
Author: liverpool, Other Work at Home: Karen McKenzie LTD Internet

Sep 22 2016
Legal Dept Mediation Kim Holands (not sure of spelling ) Katie Ryder Ripped off using MyCashNow Dept Jacksonville Florida Author: Stephens, Arkansas Cash Services: Legal Dept Mediation Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 14 2016

Sep 07 2016
Premier Custom Trailers Poor customer service, poor follow up, directs blame to everyone but themselves Damaged RV Author: murphy, Texas Trailers: Premier Custom Trailers Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 19 2016
Smashface Rescue Kyle, Kim A. Russell Withheld $175 depoit that I was promised would be returned to me. van nuys California Author: camarillo, California Animal Shelters: Smashface Rescue van nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Our president and CEO, Scott Murphy Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Scott Murphy Worldwide Nationwide Author: New York, New York Jewelers: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 16 2016
ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Hidden fees Orlando Nationwide
Author: Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

25, Report #1319945

Jul 31 2016
Don Murphy Eastman Insurance Agency Don Murphy Mistake typing policy failed to insure a claim Brighton Michigan Author: Brighton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Don Murphy Eastman Insurance Agency Brighton, Michigan