Your Search | kirby robinson & ron tebo

Jan 13 2017
Clay Browning - Real Living Realty Commercial Real Estate Advisors, Ron Borders Living Realty Negligent Property Management, Misrepresentation, Obfuscation, Incompetence Valdosta Georgia Do the Right Thing Author: Columbus , Georgia Real Estate Services: Clay Browning - Real Living Realty Valdosta, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
RON EUGENE LEE CAPTAIN RON, CAPTRON1 RONALD EUGENE LEE, Jr Ron freinded me and told me he was into buying scrap metals from this guy who tested metals for mining companies. This guy then sold the metal to Ron who then took it to a friend of his that melted it down into salable bars that he sold . Ron says I'll have doubled your money in 2-3 weeks. PHOENIX Arizona
RON EUGENE LEE IS A CROOK IN PHOENIX Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RON EUGENE LEE PHOENIX, Arizona

Dec 28 2016
CMK & Associates Real estate Christian Klueg, Bryn Brown, Ron Royal, Jamie Sittner Christian Klueg wants out of real estate to go into politics, CMK does not spend time on selling our property Amsterdam New York
Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Realtors: CMK & Associates Real estate Amsterdam, New York

Dec 21 2016
Ron Dixon Motors AKA reverrocks.com Fraudulent company. Fake address. Vintage car scam. Flagstaff Arizona Internet
Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Ron Dixon Motors Internet

Dec 16 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to customer service. We love our Inventors! *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Patent & Trademark Services: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm: 60+ cities in th Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 12 2016
Kirby Vacuum of Keizer, Oregon RUDE Door to Door Salesman Keizer Oregon The Kirby Company Author: Keizer, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Kirby Vacuum of Keizer, Oregon Keizer, Oregon

7, Report #1342008

Dec 07 2016
Dukes Renovations LLC or Tony's Dukes Renovations LLC I got into a contract with Dukes Renovations LLC, PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVORITE 'DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE' Tony R dukes and with his wife Shawkina Kirby Dukes.  Run the other way. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Dukes Renovations LLC Florida

Dec 05 2016
Chris Robinson Tyme They took 39.95 out of my account without my consent. Grand Rapids Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Banks: Chris Robinson Internet

Dec 01 2016
Petland We bought a Pug in Sept. at the Robinson Township Pet Land. The dog cost $2500. We were told at time of purchase that the dog needed nasal surgery. We were told at the time we spayed the dog to get this procedure done and bring back the receipt to the Petland in Robinson for Re-imbursement.  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2016
Nashville Downtown Hostel , Music City Hostel (Owned by Ron from Korea) Donald Trump supporter and musician told to leave Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Lodging: Nashville Downtown Hostel (Owned by Ron from Korea) Nashville , Tennessee

Nov 29 2016
Kb Midlands/Sheffield/Unitec Servicing Unscrupulous Hard selling Conmen Sheffield Sheffield/Linco The Kirby Company Author: Sheffield , Alabama Sales People: Kb Midlands/Sheffield/Unitec Servicing Sheffield, Alabama

Nov 22 2016
vip marketing kirby vaccum Dont purchase, I purchased and vaccum was scratched when i purchased and was told i wold reciece a replacement and never got it. I have contacted company and have and yet to hear from them. Nationwide The Kirby Company's Response Author: memphis, Tennessee Customer: vip marketing kirby vaccum Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
ECOCAB Portland LLC Ron Knori, ECOCAB Inc Ron Knori, Eco Cab Portland OR and Liberated Energy Stole Referal Fees and Commissions Portland Oregon Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Rentals: ECOCAB Portland LLC Portland, Oregon

Nov 11 2016
Lutrell shutz Haus Gerald Kirby, David loermann, Smith loermann, SCAMMED BY LUTRELL SHUTLZ HAUS FOR PAXTON GERMAN SHEPHERD; Baltimore Internet Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Lutrell shutz Haus Internet

Nov 10 2016
Ron Greene Ronald Greene, America's Best Bath, Safe Step Walk In Tubs, Premier Walk In Tubs, RBG Contracting LLC, Fraudulent Inducement, Intentional Misrepresentation, Walk In Tubs, Nationwide Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Ron Greene Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Ronald Skelley, David Creswell, Priscilla, Firth American Construction Company of Virginia Construction Fraud Virginia Beach Virginia
ACC Facts Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Building Services: Ronald Skelley, David Creswell, Priscilla Firth Virginia Beach, Virginia

Nov 09 2016
Ron Carter Hyundai Misleading advertising then flip the numbers in the financing office. Friendswood Texas
Guess What? Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Ron Carter Hyundai Friendswood, Texas

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina

Nov 09 2016
Mind, Body & Spirit Expo Calvin Robinson and Deborah (Joy) Robinson; Holistica Expos I worked as Office Manager for the Robinsons. I did not get paid for my last three months of work even though they held an expo in Fort Myers that was supposed to be my payment for monies owed.  Fort Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Festivals & Event Services: Mind, Body & Spirit Expo Fort Myers, Florida

Nov 07 2016
Lutrell shutz haus Gerald Kirby, David loermann, Smith loermann, quick pet express, quick pet delivery Pet transportation/purchase rip off Baltimore Internet/ Maryl
Author: VERMONT, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Lutrell shutz haus Internet

Oct 31 2016
Tech Craft Group, LLC Ron Allen Failed to refund me for product returned (per our agreement) that resulted from a failed business opportunity. I have lost over $30,000 to date. Greensboro North Carolina
Author: Elgin, South Carolina tempdir: Tech Craft Group, LLC Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 30 2016
Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Ron Weedon and Robert Murphy or Bob Murphy Restaurant Maryland Crab House Rons Dugout Pub and Crabhouse failure to pay employees and contractors Melbourne Florida Author: Florida tempdir: Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

Oct 19 2016
Ron Bognanni eBay user eBay username: glxym716 unpaid item he bought from me on eBay. never answer my emails. scammer.fake bids. bronx New York Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet: Ron Bognanni eBay user bronx, New York

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Kirby Salesman Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio