Your Search | kirby robinson & ron tebo

Dec 01 2016
Petland We bought a Pug in Sept. at the Robinson Township Pet Land. The dog cost $2500. We were told at time of purchase that the dog needed nasal surgery. We were told at the time we spayed the dog to get this procedure done and bring back the receipt to the Petland in Robinson for Re-imbursement.  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Nov 30 2016
Nashville Downtown Hostel , Music City Hostel (Owned by Ron from Korea) Donald Trump supporter and musician told to leave Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Lodging: Nashville Downtown Hostel (Owned by Ron from Korea) Nashville , Tennessee

Nov 22 2016
vip marketing kirby vaccum Dont purchase, I purchased and vaccum was scratched when i purchased and was told i wold reciece a replacement and never got it. I have contacted company and have and yet to hear from them. Nationwide The Kirby Company's Response Author: memphis, Tennessee Customer: vip marketing kirby vaccum Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
ECOCAB Portland LLC Ron Knori, ECOCAB Inc Ron Knori, Eco Cab Portland OR and Liberated Energy Stole Referal Fees and Commissions Portland Oregon Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Rentals: ECOCAB Portland LLC Portland, Oregon

Nov 11 2016
Lutrell shutz Haus Gerald Kirby, David loermann, Smith loermann, SCAMMED BY LUTRELL SHUTLZ HAUS FOR PAXTON GERMAN SHEPHERD; Baltimore Internet Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Lutrell shutz Haus Internet

Nov 10 2016
Ron Greene Ronald Greene, America's Best Bath, Safe Step Walk In Tubs, Premier Walk In Tubs, RBG Contracting LLC, Fraudulent Inducement, Intentional Misrepresentation, Walk In Tubs, Nationwide Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Ron Greene Nationwide

Nov 09 2016
Ron Carter Hyundai Misleading advertising then flip the numbers in the financing office. Friendswood Texas
Guess What? Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Ron Carter Hyundai Friendswood, Texas

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina

Nov 09 2016
Mind, Body & Spirit Expo Calvin Robinson and Deborah (Joy) Robinson; Holistica Expos I worked as Office Manager for the Robinsons. I did not get paid for my last three months of work even though they held an expo in Fort Myers that was supposed to be my payment for monies owed.  Fort Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Festivals & Event Services: Mind, Body & Spirit Expo Fort Myers, Florida

Nov 07 2016
Lutrell shutz haus Gerald Kirby, David loermann, Smith loermann, quick pet express, quick pet delivery Pet transportation/purchase rip off Baltimore Internet/ Maryl
Author: VERMONT, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Lutrell shutz haus Internet

Oct 31 2016
Tech Craft Group, LLC Ron Allen Failed to refund me for product returned (per our agreement) that resulted from a failed business opportunity. I have lost over $30,000 to date. Greensboro North Carolina
Author: Elgin, South Carolina tempdir: Tech Craft Group, LLC Greensboro, North Carolina

Oct 30 2016
Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Ron Weedon and Robert Murphy or Bob Murphy Restaurant Maryland Crab House Rons Dugout Pub and Crabhouse failure to pay employees and contractors Melbourne Florida Author: Florida tempdir: Rons Dugout Pub And Crabhouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

Oct 19 2016
Ron Bognanni eBay user eBay username: glxym716 unpaid item he bought from me on eBay. never answer my emails. scammer.fake bids. bronx New York Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet: Ron Bognanni eBay user bronx, New York

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Kirby Salesman Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Kirby Vacuum Rude, pushy, and long list of lies. Ann Arbor Michigan No. Author: Southgate, Michigan Specialty Stores: Kirby Vacuum Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Ron Holland Antonio Holland Contracting without a license Round Rock Texas
Author: AUSTIN, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ron Holland Round Rock, Texas

Oct 08 2016
RDC Remodeling Ron Czarnecki Left project incomplete, didn't stand behind their faulty work Carnegie Pennsylvania Author: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania Building Services: RDC Remodeling Carnegie, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2016
PayPal Credit Geoppetto Robinson Paypal Credit Account Chicago Heights Illinois Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Credit Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Ron Staley: Verde Mortgage Field Solutions Ron Staley and Aisha Thompson, these people do not pay their contractors! Checks are always delayed, if not, the pay is missing half of the ammount! Charlotte Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Staley: Verde Mortgage Field Solutions Internet

Sep 10 2016
Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by:Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House 21781 Ventura Blvd. #152Woodland Hills, CA 91364, 800-934-4804 Jewelry Counterfeit/Fraud by: Ron Varsh, Westfield AKA: Windsor Auction House Woodland Hills California
Author: Orange Park Acres, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Varsh, American International Gemologists AIG Woodland Hills, California

Sep 07 2016
XSport Fitness Shady Manager Ron Pressured me, took advantage of me and lied to me! Schaumburg Illinois Redeeming Customer Service Author: Roselle, Illinois Weightloss Programs: XSport Fitness Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 30 2016
Bose AKA Bose.com Bose Sound Failure to Honor Warranty Bose Technical Representative Ron in the Philippines terminated call with loud music Author: South Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Bose AKA Bose.com

Aug 29 2016
RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY *TECHNICIAN: DONNIE *SERVICE MGR: ROBERT JACKSON SABOTAGE OF CUSTOMER VEHICLE BY TECHNICIAN DICKINSON Texas
Author: Dickinson, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY DICKINSON, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Wick Communications Francis Wick, Ron Parra Racist, Money Hungry, Greedy, Losers, Fraudulent Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Neighborhood Services: Wick Communications Arizona