Your Search | kirby vacuums through k & r distributing

Feb 10 2016
Author: Anna, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Tcp Logistics in benbrook ,Tx Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics’ team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. TCP operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. *UPDATE TCP Logistics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Hagerman, New Mexico Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook , Texas

3, Report #1220421

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Mojo lobal Cory SanchezIra Rosen Lied to me about guarantee, did not honro guarantee then tried to offer a different solutionthen never follow through with a resolution promised Scottsdale Arizona Author: Reno, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: Mojo lobal Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 08 2016
Cash Advance America Jack Morrison15@hotmail.com Sent a warrant for Arrest through email saying I owed 498.12 Internet Are they even trying anymore? Author: Holland, Michigan Loans: Cash Advance America Internet

C R England I was lied to about drug test results Burns Harbor Indiana
Author: Chicago , Illinois WANTED REWARD $$$: Employers: C R England Indiana

Feb 08 2016
FC&A FC&A PUBLISHING Gayle K. Wood, publisher Georgia Cracker Ripp-off Artist PEACHTREE CITY Georgia
Author: Dogpatch, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: FC&A PEACHTREE CITY, Georgia

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
K-Squared Jarrod Kenoyer, K Squared Bad Landscaping Caused Basement Flooding Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Building Services: K-Squared Peyton, Colorado

Feb 06 2016
Garcinia healthy max dcr hlthmax 1St Call jan 22melissa cancel month gave me rma#s send with tracking # 2nd call keisha denied recieved it gave tracking# keisha invoice should be here soon. Ask talk to supervisor. Hold 5 min keisha say my supervisor say a 1 week ask her name keisha say ahhh ka-r-la. Talk about making up name Greenville South Carolina Author: San Jose , California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia healthy max Greenville , South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
Defend My Device - Electronic Check Scam Company put through electronic check for $29.95 for services that were never sought or applied for. Wilmington Delaware Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

18, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Football Super Tips, Atomic Betting, Soccer Profit System, Total Goal Under, and Bet On Draw Josh Kurn, Josh K, Bin Haris Abdul Razak scammer, scam artist, con artist, thief, lost money
Author: , Offshore Gambling: Football Super Tips, Atomic Betting, Soccer Profit System, Total Goal Under, and Bet On Draw Internet

Feb 03 2016
Loan Depot Stella PakRami AbassJeff Cutler Loan Depot - Promises Refund - Does Not Follow Through Nationwide Author: Franklin, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: Loan Depot Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Ramy R Metias Rany Ramy Metias Room Rental Scammer - Renters Beware upland CA Author: upland, California Housing Rentals: Ramy R Metias

Feb 01 2016
Civil court action Author: , Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Violate contract, install damaged and defective materials along with fraud and theft of personal property Naples and Cape Coral Florida Update Author: Naples, Florida Consumer Services: Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Naples and Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California