KIRBY VACUUMS THROUGH K & R DISTRIBUTING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kirby Vacuums Through K & R Distributing
There may be more specific results for "Kirby Vacuums Through K & R Distributing"
For more specific results for "Kirby Vacuums Through K & R Distributing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Attorney Paul Smith account departments Paul Smith a Sending me email telling me it is my final notice that I have an outstanding bill through CashNetUSA Internet
Author: Disputanta, Virginia Cash Services: Attorney Paul Smith account departments Internet

Aug 17 2017
H.A.S. At Home Appliance Repair, Inc through HomeAdvisor RIDICULOUS RATES! Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Appliances: H.A.S. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 16 2017
ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas James R. Youngblood Scam advertising Irving Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Dallas Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Pure CBD Diet Supplements- SEC Phone number to cancel on bottle is wrong number. I only get constant busy signal. I ordered off of Facebook for $10 Shipping charge. Was supposed to be free trial, says to cancel after 14 days for the free 30 day trial. There is no way to contact them through their phone number. I don't want to be charged for monthly subscriptiion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Conrath , Wisconsin Alternative Health: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Broken R Stables GENE ROSS I BOUGHT THIS COLT FROM THIS COLT FROM BROKEN R STABLES middeltin Tennessee Author: louisville, Kentucky Horse Traders: Broken R Stables middeltin, Tennessee

Aug 16 2017
R&M landscaping Isaac monroe This company put down landscaping blocks and put mulch and flowers in the new bed. Shorted us on mulch and killed most of the plants he planted. Put in drainage popups in yard and the pipe is showing through the lawn. Valley park Missouri
Author: St louis, Missouri Landscaping: R&M landscaping Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Ellys World False advertisement on FB, selling an amazing looking hair straightener. I ordered two, waited a few days, went back to company website called ellys world. And the Internet is indicating there is no such company. Received confirmation and paid through PayPal but was scammed. Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Ellys World Internet

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
A & R Complete Service, Corp AR Bogus $250 Charge for disposing my AC Compressor Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: A & R Complete Service, Corp Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 15 2017
K&N ENGINEERING INC Refund policy , i ordered a K&N cai kit on 7/31/17 I never opened the box and called for RGN 8/1 RIVERSIDE California K&N Reund Status Author: reno, Nevada Auto Parts: K&N ENGINEERING INC RIVERSIDE, California

Aug 15 2017
Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Prospecting; Bob Fitzgerald,Meg Miller; Cheri Washburn; Ryan Wood They scam you into paying $5000 to cold call expireds, FSBOs, neighborhoods. Did not get any legitmate leads. Received one out of my territory and the other was a joke in 4 months. They said you would have free access to them and you don't get any communication on resolution. It's a total scam not worth $1. I've been asking for a refund and no one responds. There was nothing in the contract that says I had to go through Landvoice (which is another broken system) to generate the leads for them. Pittsford New York Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Realtors: Bob Fitgerald Coaching Prospecting Pittsford, New York

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
AVALURE Face Cream and Eye Serum Ordered trial of anti-aging cream/eye serum. Charged 80+ dollars for each. Now have to go through back to stop future charges because according to complaints on lin, they will continue to try to charge me. I still look my age :( Internet Author: Hatboro, Pennsylvania Skin Care: AVALURE Face Cream and Eye Serum Internet

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona