Your Search | kirby vacuums through k & r distributing

Jan 18 2017
Resvibrant antiaging serum I was enticed to try a free sample, but it wasn't free, it cost me over 100. Before they were through other me. Emeryville, California Author: Yakima, Washington Drug Manufacturers: Resvibrant antiaging serum Emeryville, , California

Jan 16 2017
Tammi Fields, AKA Tammi Lotz, AKA Tammi K Lotz Stole all of our personal belongings and all of our children's belongings Lecanto Florida
Author: Michigan Landlords: Tammi Fields Lecanto, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Keith Knolmayer Thief Weasel, CANNOT BE TRUSTED-DOES NOT FOLLOW THROUGH ON HIS WORD Thomasville N.C. Internet
Author: Southhampton, New York Blabber Mouth: Keith Knolmayer Thief Internet

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 12 2017
Angelia Dimattia Diverse Business Services aka C R S Consulting STEALS MONEY FROM BUSINESS. Riverside California Author: California Business Consulting: Angelia Dimattia Riverside,

Jan 12 2017
legomug.com Advertising a product, taking money via through shopify.com West Seneca New York Author: Dallas, Texas On-Line Stores: legomug.com West Seneca, New York

Jan 11 2017
A&K Supplements LLC Total ripoff with an illegal refund policy Orlando Florida Author: Long beach, California Weightloss Programs: A&K Supplements LLC Orlando, Florida

Jan 11 2017
R&G Renovation Experts, LLC Ray Kerarti, Rena Kerarti, Rena Ziani-Kerarti, R&G Renovation Unlicensed Contractor Posing as Licensed. Horrible Construction. Credit Card Fraud. Thief. Norcross Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Builders & Contractors: R&G Renovation Experts, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Comcia Bank I receive ssi.from theUnited States government through their bank resource set up for social security dependants.I have had hundreds of my disabled monies stolen from my account without my permission.  Nationwide Author: Sanpete, Utah Weightloss Programs: Comcia Bank Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
TrackR Track R Took order & money, never delivered, wont refund! Internet Author: Terreton, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Jan 10 2017
Meisner Law group Brian R. Harris 'BEWARE' KEATINGTON NEW TOWN ASSC./MEISNER/B.R.HARRIS Bingham Farms Michigan Author: Ogden, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Meisner Law group Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jan 09 2017
Champ Bulldogs Scott Ward, Andrea Ward, Caroline Ward and Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs is not AKC registered and their puppies are from abroad Internet
THIS IS THE FAKEST REPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Champ Bulldogs Internet

Jan 09 2017
Lacey @ Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Shore Tactical Sales on GunBroker.com for Federal Armament. They ship defective and dangerous firearms and ammo. When you attempt to contact either no one answers the phone . Eventually you get an email disputing your claim. The ATF needs to be aware of them distributing dangerous firearms and ammo. They only want your money and evade any return issues. These 2 names, Shore Tactical in Maryland and Federal Armament in Arkansas should be avoided and investigated for FRAUD. Arkansas and Maryland Author: WINNIE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Shore Tactical aka Federal Armament Nationwide

Quincy Seymore DJ FACTZ SONY A&R Savannah GA
Author: Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Quincy Seymore Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet

Jan 08 2017
K company Fraud Pompano Florida Author: Alabama Inspectors: K company Pompano, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Magellan Development, aka Lakeshore East Development, works with McHugh Construction Failure to follow through on agreements with prebuild condominiums Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Real Estate Services: Magellan Development Chicago, Illinois

Jan 06 2017
iTechDeals.com Lakewood, NJ --CHRISTMAS RIP OFF scam, stolen money, no product, lied through customer service Lakewood NJ Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: iTechDeals.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
the money source they lied to me saying they didnt know information about my loan and i trying to take advantage of me through the intrest melville New York Author: san diego, California Mortgage Companies: the money source melville, New York

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 05 2017
Tapjoy This company has an issue with rewarding diamonds for offers completed through their offerwall. I completed an offer and sent a screenshot of my CC info to them.proving my completion of the offer. My CC info can now be found on goggle. This is a violation of my privacy and I demand that the photo be deleted. California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Advertising Agencies: Tapjoy Internet

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
Gloss Motive Advertised price for CBD Oil $37 per bottle, Buy 3 get one free. This was a lie when order went through said also charging for 4th bottle. No itemized bill nor a Total on receipt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Schenectady, New York Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet