Your Search | kirby vacuums through k & r distributing

Jul 22 2014
hector leonel picart the lionel picart group, leggggal preparation group of silicon valley Paralegal Certificate Earned In State Prison Through a book correspondence Is He legally Registered or Licensed or Bonded ??? san jose, Internet Author: milpitas, California Questionable Activities: hector leonel picart Internet

Jul 22 2014
Office Equipment Group Rick Howe rick@hotcopiers.com Never shipped 6600.00 worth of product which we paid for in advance through an ACH deposit Orlando, Florida Author: barrington, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: Office Equipment Group Orlando, Fl, Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
CARMAX Sold me a vehicle with preexisting issues that BMW of Fresno brought to my attention through records. Frenso California Author: Fresno, California Auto Repair Service: CARMAX Frenso, California

Jul 19 2014
Naenda Safaris Jesse Mfoi We used Jesse Mfoi with Naenda Safaris for our Tanzanian safari. Jesse did not have enough cash to get us through some Massai road blocks and getting us checked out of a hotel. I loaned Jesse $450 USD but Jesse ducked out on repayment. Moshi Tanzania Author: Plano, Texas Travel Services: Naenda Safaris Moshi, Select State/Province

Jul 17 2014
Suncoast Elevator Ray Rodriguez and Luis R. Jimenez sun coast elevator Suncoast elevator kick backs, no insurance and bribery miami florida Author: miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Suncoast Elevator Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
The Crossings At Woodland Trails My name is Christina Fleming and I received notice of invalid and untrue charges from Alexander –Rose and Associates, which I am disputing these charges. I was a tenant at the Crossings at Woodland Trails from April 3rd, 2013 through March 8th, 2014. My move out day was March 31st, so I paid my last month of rent on March 1st and moved out March 8th. HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Housing Rentals: The Crossings At Woodland Trails HOUSTON, Texas

Jul 16 2014
Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Kristopher K Dorn (Christopher Dorn) Kristopher K Dorn Made me Falsify My Address on my Government Lifeline application and use his home address to bypass the system. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Tucson, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
Dermawy Dermanique ordered freesample, decided to cancel - after many attempts to call NEVER could get through. now I am being charged $97.88 for product not recieved. Greenville South Carolina Author: concord, California TV Advertisements: Dermawy Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 15 2014
Ed Sides, Oasis Construction Kirby Builders, Edward Sides DECEPTIVE Business Practices, Manipulative, Failure to Complete Project for which he was Paid Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Home Improvements: Ed Sides, Oasis Construction Austin, Texas

Jul 15 2014
Kilkenny Farms - Marilyn R. Baird Deceiptful Liar and Horrible Breeder Aldergrove, British Columbia BritishColumbia Canada Author: Kitimat, British Columbia Dog Breeders: Kilkenny Farms - Marilyn R. Baird Aldergrove, British Columbia

Jul 15 2014
TURNS INC., Field Tactical Unit, FTC, Vernard Simmons FILING LAWSUIT WITH THIS COMPANY THROUGH ATTORNEY GENERAL ATLANTA Georgia Author: fort mohave, Arizona Employment Services: turns nc Atlanta, Georgia

13, Report #1162046

Jul 14 2014
ACS Incorp This is what they sent me in an email..,,Amount Due: $986.45. Case File # NT-3098154. Case File Transferred: July 2014 Dear Debtor, Our company (ACS INCORP) has authorized us to recover the full amount due to them. As we put your Social Security Number into our National Checking Database System we found that you have been never charged for a fraud activity & that’s the reason Court House has decided to give you chance to take care of this issue outside the Court without having a report on your Credit History and Social Security Number. We regret that if we do not receive your response within the next 48 hours, we shall have no alternative but to take action through your local County Court to recover the amount due together with court costs and legal fees which is approximately $2645.43 AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 3 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AGAINST YOU. Internet Author: Anchorage , Alaska Collection Agencies: ACS Incorp Internet

14, Report #1161946

Jul 14 2014
k street advertising Ryan Scott Jensen,Aaron Christner, Jeremy Rogers and Vince Scapuzi, told me they would build me a website and get it up and selling for $5000 Lakewood Colorado Author: paris, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: k street advertising Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2014
Supercentenarian Research Foundation (SRF) Stan PrimmerStanley R. PrimmerDoros Platika, M.D.Dave Gobel, Elliot Bergman, Ph.D. Robert Cockr Stan Primmer stalking and harassing young girl LAUDERHILL Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Questionable Activities: Supercentenarian Research Foundation (SRF) LAUDERHILL, Florida

Jul 14 2014
Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum free trial of products offered online with payment of shipping fee only which was 4.95, Paid shipping with debit card and then within 1-2 weeks of receiving a charge was put through my account twice. One for $97.88 and one for $87.67. There was never any authorization given for these charges. There were no stipulations given for the free trials either. Greenville South Carolina Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Drugstores: Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Precision Door ,a/k/a Tej, Inc. dba Precision Door Service) Highway Robbery Scottsdale -Surprise, Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Garage Door Companies: Precision Door Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 13 2014
Robert Knott Sr Delta Recycling Service Knott Inc R and S Enterprise Recycling Con Artist pine bluff Arkansas Author: pine bluff, Arkansas Consumer Services: Robert Knott Sr pine bluff, Arkansas

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 12 2014
plisco.com and Cristiana T. Watts Plisco told me I could get a great deal on a Danbe microwave if I went through Amazon and followed their directions. Internet Author: Morgantown, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: plisco.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Tina Irving Caledonian Iberian Conections Under Brough Bay Ltd. we commission Clickingz to design and build a web site. There are already substantial records about the company on Rip Off report but Mr. Hassen has recently contacted me with abusive and threatening emails. The matter of any unpaid bills, if they exist, should be made through the court, not through harassment. Clearwater, Florida Florida Author: Canillas de Albaida, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Tina Irving Internet

Jul 12 2014
Net Credit USA I was sent an email stating that I had been approved for a $5.000.00 personal loan I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: Net credit USA Internet

Jul 12 2014
MY GOLD Score I've called twice to cancel the subscription and it's yet to go through. It's been over 5 months already. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Services: MY GOLD Score Internet

R&R Electronics LG SANCTIONED CROOKS Apache Junction Arizona