KWIC CLAIM MEDICOR, L.L.C Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kwic Claim MEDICOR, L.L.C
There may be more reports for "Kwic Claim MEDICOR, L.L.C"
For more results perform a general search for "Kwic Claim MEDICOR, L.L.C"
Showing 1-25 of 8,256 Found Reports For more specific results for "Kwic Claim MEDICOR, L.L.C"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
Ted Mcgrath Woodworking Claim to have a easy to follow woodworking program. But is mostly copied books in pdf files. Also some cad drawings. All worthless junk. San Angelo, TX Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ted Mcgrath Woodworking Internet

Mar 28 2017
Kanler They claim to be general contractors but I am not sure they can read a plans. Redwood City California Author: Sunnyvale, California Builders & Contractors: Kanler Redwood City, California

Mar 25 2017
Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Beyond Breakeven, Inc., receives a positive review due to the commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Beyond Breakeven, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as safe business service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Beyond Breakeven recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Similar Experience Author: California Business Consulting: Beyond Breakeven TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 2003, Ed Keels and his staff at Beyond Breakeven, Inc. (BBI) have been helping wannabe business owners with deal structures that provide business loans and business credit when banks won’t. Beyond Breakeven has developed more than one hundred ways to fund a business acquisition and do so with little to none of the buyer’s own money. Internet

vanessa rojas False counterfeit claim saint paul Minnesota
Author: santa clarita, California Clothing Stores: vanessa rojas saint paul, Minnesota

Mar 25 2017
Tara Lynn Marcelle/E Marcelle Casting She is not a reliable source as a casting agent, and will never refer business her way in the future. She has no regard to what she says and is unreliable. Charlotte NC - North Carolina
Response to Harassing Claim Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Tara Lynn Marcelle/E Marcelle Casting Internet

Mar 25 2017
Next Day CPN Authorized Users Stole $650, this company is unprofessional and a RIPOFF California Bogus Claim - Refund Rejected Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Next Day CPN California

Mar 16 2017
CCR harassed daily about a bogus claim against me Spring Bay IL Nationwide Author: Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: CCR Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017

Mar 10 2017
Litigation Services Inc. Claim to have 2 felony charges for pay day loan, would not give anymore information to me Georgia Author: Seneca Falls, New York Legal Process Servers: Litigation Services Inc. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Rotita Sends the wrong size, does not take returns even though they claim to and will only give 15% refund. Internet Author: Plymouth, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Rotita Internet

Mar 08 2017
Credit Collection Services Claim statement I owe progressive/ CCS 15K Norwood Massachusetts Author: CORPUS christi, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Credit Collection Services Norwood, Massachusetts

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 07 2017
Dennis J Bonner The Law Offices of Dennis Bonner & Associates, L.L.C. took advantage of a grieving mother, unprofessional,not file motions, provided all files for him, he did no foot work. Lee's Summit Missouri Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Lawyers: Dennis J Bonner Lee's Summit, Missouri

Mar 07 2017
MVP Auto Carriers LLC Admits body damage, won't pay claim after 2 months. Insists I let their repair guy do minor paint and bondo, since damage is below their auto insurance deductible; I want to use a REAL collision center Sunrise Florida
Trying to fix entire car at our expenses. Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Transporters: MVP Auto Carriers LLC Sunrise, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 07 2017
Santander consumer usa They say we all want to mount we pay that amount and they still claim we or more money and I have proof of a receipt where they sent me two different amounts for the same month last year in 2016 not a doing the same thing it 20-17 Atlanta Ga 30348-5255 Usa Incredible! Author: Abbeville, Louisiana Car Financing: Santander consumer usa

Mar 06 2017
Appleseeds Orchard Brands/Blair Using the company's own return label, over a week ago I returned the package, they claim they have not received it and that I have to wait another 3 weeks for my refund to be processed. Internet Author: Tonawanda, New York Clothing Stores: Appleseeds Internet

Mar 06 2017
AON travel insurance AON affinity Travel Insurance Claim Garden City New York Author: greenwood, Missouri Travel Services: AON travel insurance Internet

Mar 06 2017
fandango I won two Fandango movie tickets from World Market. I was to claim them by 1/31/17. I did try to claim them about Jan 25 for a 28th show. richardson Nationwide Author: richardson, Texas Ticket Sales: fandango Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company and their lawyer Cory Ryan of BLG, commit perjury and fraud. When they can't defend the facts and evidence they defame the victim to get out of paying on what should have been a death claim Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Miscellaneous Companies: Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company Calgary, Alberta

Mar 03 2017
assurance america KYLE REFUSING TO PAY ACCIDENT CLAIM WHEN YOUR INSURED IS AT FAULT Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: assurance america Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 03 2017
Orion Code/Starling Capital Asked for a full refund the next day, after having so much trouble with their so called finance department. I have numerous email requests and responses from StarlingCapital but after 16 days still no refund. Their responding emails claim the finance department will take care of the matter. I believe this internet operation is a complete rip off, stay away! NYC phone number, supposedly from Sweden Internet Author: Sun City Center , Florida Brokerage Companies: Orion Code/Starling Capital Internet

Mar 03 2017
Essuranty (Sean Henson claims department rep) This company claim process unresolved..Sent in HTC ONE phone for repairs after filing a claim on 1/27/17. today is March 2, 2017. Still have not received my phone back yet. Nationwide Author: Savannah , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eSurranty Nationwide