Your Search | kwic claim medicor, l.l.c

Sep 19 2014
NCO National Financial. Will not provide email address on website and contacted place of employment, not me directly Attempting to continue to claim debt after should have been resolved. Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Canton, Georgia Colleges and Universities: NCO Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2014
Arnold trasportation company Delayed worksman comp claim of broken right wrist due to fall on ice covered lot Jacksonville, Florida Author: Edgewood, Maryland Liars: Arnold trasportation company Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 18 2014
Geico Paid out a claim to lender for damage was not done by me Nationwide Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Companies: Geico Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Encompass Insurance driver ticketed for auto accident but they deny claim!! Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Car Insurance: Encompass Insurance Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
BlackDiamond65 investigations L.L.C ripoffs and scams. Inverness Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Liars: BlackDiamond65 investigations L.L.C Inverness, Florida

Sep 15 2014
United AirTemp LIED to American Home Shield, and claim was denied! Manassas Virginia Author: Haymarket, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: United AirTemp Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
ACC Insurance Company acc Insurance company is a rip off Ins company stay away from these guys they do not like paying claims. we had a busted radiator just did make it home with out inuring our motor ,they denied our tow claim and said they dont pay towing cost from the home. i can't believe that when I heard that he says read the policty ATLANTA Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Insurance Companies: ACC Insurance Company ATLANTA, Georgia

Sep 14 2014
acs incorps AcsAcs incorp they claim i owe 986.45 to a loan company. They claim i have a few days before my case goes to court. they claim im being sued because i didnt keep up my end to pay that loan back. Internet Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Loans: acs incorps Internet

Sep 11 2014
Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Yes I am posting a report on Kevin Watt Allpoetry.com site because if your a writer and haven't been with him for a number of years you will get put down and harassed and threaten on his site and even stalked by other member's and Kevin Watt what does he Discrimination On A Disabled Person/Trying Claim My Work California,USA Nationwide
Author: earl, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Priceline Stonebridge Ins Berkely Claims @ 300 Jericho Quadrangle P.O Box 9022 Jericho, Ny 11753 - Aon Affinity Affinity Ins Services- AIS Ins. Agency, Aon Direct Ins Adm & Berkely Ins. Agy i had an trip Interruption and an baggage claim they denied refuse TO PAY Jericho New Jersey Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Travel Services: Priceline Stonebridge Ins Jericho, New Jersey

Sep 08 2014
Neuheiser law firm got a court judgement against me affecting my credit when i was never lawfully served evidently they claim to serve you but forge your name tempe arizona Author: chaparral, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Neuheiser law firm tempe az, New Mexico

Sep 08 2014
National Claim Management, NCM, NCM123 horrible communication, poor claim handling, completely non-responisive, works with other poor quality businesses Brooklyn Internet Author: Oceanside, California Legal Process Services: National Claim Management Internet

Sep 08 2014
Choice Home Warranty & Choice Home Warranty Lied to get me on and caught them in the lie! Plus they never covered my claim & had to get refund Prorated!!! Edison New Jersey
Author: covington, Louisiana Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 08 2014
ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCE & US AIR PARTNERSHIP I BOUGHT TRAVEL INSURANCE AND THIS COMPANY FAILS TO TELL ME WHAT THEY NEED, AND REQUEST MOIRE INFORMATION AND THEN NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN REGARDING A CLAIM THEY ARE NOT HONORING. THEY ARE A BIG COMPANY THAT APPEAR TO MYTHODICALLY NOT PAY AND OR EVADE THEIR CORPORATE OBLIGATION TO PAY, USING QUESTIONABLE STARATEGY DESIGNED TO EVADE AND OR AVOID PAYING TRAVEL INSURANCE CLAIMS. US AIR OUGHT TO SEVER THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE CROOKS THAT USE UNETHICAL TACTICS, FIAL TO COMMUNICATE AND APPEAR TO NOT VARE, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PROVIDING GOOD SERVICE; OR ANY SERVICE AT ALL FOR THAT MATTER. Allianz AG was founded in Berlin Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Air Travel: ALLIANZ TRAVEL INSURANCE & US AIR PARTNERSHIP Internet

Sep 06 2014
AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Beauty Boutique I ordered cologne on-line. The full order came. A few weeks later I realized I had been charged an extra $3.99 but thought it was postage and didnt give it much more thought. Four weeks later I noticed a charge of $29.99 to my credit card but still didnt act upon it.Now four more weeks later another charge of $29.99 was added to my months credit card charges. I then looked the company up on-line to see that nomerous others had the similar experience as me. As far as I could see, this has been going on since way back before 2005! The charge seems to be attributed to some kind of a health protection plan that I agreed to when placing my original order.Hundreds of consumers have reported this scam over the years but nothing is being done! obviously this company is still getting away with this crime! Cleveland Ohio Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Drugstores: AmeriMark Direct, L.L.C Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 05 2014
YMax Oration Steven Thomas, Jenny Cooper incorrect tax form legal claim Hyattsville Maryland Author: moss beach, California Internal Revenue Service: YMax Oration Hyattsville, Maryland

Sep 02 2014
Metro Financial Planning DENNIS KHANNA started statement of claim against my 68 yr old mother, added illegal mortgage to home and forged docs! Hamilton Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Metro Financial Planning Hamilton, Ontario

Sep 02 2014
united lending services they claim they can get you loans and dont thy charge 34.95 fot this Internet Author: buhl, Alabama Questionable Activities: united lending services Internet

Sep 02 2014
Payza Alertpay They will not send me my funds - claim ACH issues - for 2 months now London England Author: Onalaska, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payza Internet

Sep 02 2014
Seven Corners Travel Insurance Tin Cup Sales rep misled me. Chose most expensive policy offered, and it didn't pay even half of claim Carmel, Indiana Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Travel Companies: Seven Corners Travel Insurance Internet

Aug 31 2014
Jet Moving Systems, Jet Relocation Inc. Horizon Moving systems Jet Moving Systems holding my house hold goods for hostage. Price increased three times and they claim amount of house hold goods increased center valley  Pennsylvania
Author: Hampton, Georgia Moving Companies: Jet Moving Systems center valley, Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Shipsurance Shipcover WASTE MY TIME, DON'T PAY MY CLAIM AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING SOMEBODY ELSE!!!! Internet Author: Laguna Niguel, California Insurance Companies: Shipsurance Internet

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 30 2014
BETUS They refuse to return my money on the claim that I accepted a bonus which obligates me to play at least another $5000 of wagering otherwise they are not obligated to return. i was unaware that the bonus were given to me under these circumstances.. Otherwise I'd not agree to it in first place. This system is designed to force clients to lose completely without chance to return their money if they want out. I don't know Internet Author: Beaverton, Oregon Off-shore Gambling: BETUS Internet