Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kwic Claim MEDICOR, L.L.C
There may be more reports for "Kwic Claim MEDICOR, L.L.C"
For more results perform a general search for "Kwic Claim MEDICOR, L.L.C"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
3020 Designer Resale / Gina Buccola ( owner) The company intentionally stole items that we're for consignment and lied that they got donated, producing no donations company and receipt to prove her claim. Brentwood California Author: Los Angeles, California Consignment Stores: 3020 Designer Resale Brentwood , California

Feb 17 2017
IHEART/NAPSTER TOTAL BOGUS AND FARCE OF A COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF, NOT WORTH THE EFFORT CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ONE Internet Author: Harlem, New York Media: IHEART/NAPSTER Internet

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Insurance Claim Check Wells Fargo withholding insurance funds due to ineptitude! Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Wells Fargo Insurance Claim Check Internet

Feb 14 2017
Assurant insurance T-Mobile Denied a claim over wording Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant insurance Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 11 2017
Travel Emporium L.L.C. Travel Emporium lies West Palm Beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Services: Travel Emporium L.L.C. West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York On November, 28th 2016 a company by the name of Volks Anwalt of New York Law Firm they claim to be lawyers to help you stop forecloses on your home New York, New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: Volks Anwalt of New York Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
East Liberty Presbyterian Church east liberty presbyterian church believes in discopline/chastisement they punished alot of people who turned away or gave little or no respect to them now they have started forcing me to punnish a person who they claim deserves discipline pittsburgh Pennsylvania Religion Author: Pennsylvania Religion: East Liberty Presbyterian Church pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 08 2017
RACEWAY FORD Fraudulant court claim RIVERSIDE California Here is what you can try Author: Menifee, California Auto Dealers: RACEWAY FORD RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
Shaw Industries, Inc. Irresponsible warranty claim policy Dalton Georgia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Building Products: Shaw Industries, Inc. Dalton, Georgia

Feb 06 2017
Screambox Will not answer phone and keeps charging my debit card refuses to cancel subscription California they claim Internet Author: Haslett, Michigan Questionable Activities: Screambox Internet

Feb 03 2017
Assurant Solutions Not accepted claim Atlanta Georgia
Author: Irvine, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Assurant Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
Capital GMC San Jose Ca Steve Powell and Gill Portillo My wife had the worst experience. She has AUL Warranty so once a Warranty claim is granted this left a $100.00 deductable no matter what.  San Jose California Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Capital GMC San Jose Ca San Jose, California

Feb 02 2017
Aceonline Claim I took out a loan over internet. The account they said I took it from has been closed for years. Orlando Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: Aceonline Internet

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Mango Cleanse My report is the same as others I have read on this site. I answered an internet ad for weightloss; natural product; free trial- then was sent additional supplies and credit card was charged 79.00 and 75.00! I have since cancelled and notified credit card company of fraud and unauthorized purchases, but they did it without my knowledge and claim automatic renewals (I did not read the fine print) and they refused to accept when I sent additional supplies back to them. I never received a credit to my credit card. Glen Ellen California
Author: Sonoma, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana,

Feb 01 2017
Jumpers Travel This company is a total scam. They claim to be a US company but when you call them your call is routed to Belize. They can do nothing close to what they claim and their services can be duplicated at no cost. Orlando Florida Author: Rexburg, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers Travel Orlando, Florida

Jan 31 2017
Erotic Monkey support, or customer service.. I'm a provider / escort and they took my lsiting without my permissionand put it on their site with full blown pictures and reviews, and I couldn't log in and claim my profile.  Internet or Nation wide Author: Roseville, California Adult Web Sites: Erotic Monkey Internet

Jan 31 2017
Jordan Mead claims speciaist Helmsman Management Services LLC He not only belittled me for even filing $70 claim but was rude and he hung up on me knowing I wasn't going to pursue the matter. But I am getting really tired of people treating me like I'm crap London KY 40742-7214 Kentucky Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Jordan Mead claims speciaist London KY 40742-7214, Kentucky

Jan 30 2017
Choice Home Warranty Denied Claim based on photographs. SCAM! Edison, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Signal Mountain , Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
World wide advantage Jeff G. Norman This company ripped me off they told me I won 734,950 dollars and to send them money to claim the prize would like to file a lawsuit against them asap Po box 6430, chandler AZ 85246-6430 Nationwide
Good Luck Author: East orange , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: World wide advantage Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Total Card Inc Fraudelant Claim Souix Falls South Dakota Author: Griffin, Georgia Banks: Total Card Inc Souix Falls, South Dakota

Jan 30 2017
Mercari MERCARI DENIED CLAIM & DELETED PROOF OF TRANSACTIONS San Francisco Internet
Author: Exeter, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Mercari Internet

Jan 29 2017
Rivive youth face cream false claim, billed my account before my trial period was over and without my permission, product did not work, goes by other names. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Hurdle Mills, North Carolina Websites: Rivive youth face cream internet