Your Search | kwic claim medicor, l.l.c

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc Franchisees claim your money back Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 17 2014
Prudential Alliance Account Services Prudential Insurance Company of America Prudential has my dead father's money and won't process my beneficiary claim Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Insurance Companies: Prudential Alliance Account Services Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING SPS Our loan was sold to SPS, our modification terms have been dis-allowed, they claim we owe all deferred payments that were part of our modification. Salt Lake City Utah Author: clermont, Florida Mortgage Companies: SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Cardinal Real Estate LLC Wrongfully charging a 100/day fine for a legally registered service/emotional support dog which they claim not allowed. Douglassville Pennsylvania Author: wayne, Pennsylvania Mental Health: Cardinal Real Estate LLC Douglassville, Pennsylvania

Oct 14 2014
Choice Home Warranty Will Say Anything to Keep From Paying Your Claim Edison, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Hoover, Alabama Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
DRESSALE dressale.com They charge you fees to cancel an order, but claim they have a 100% full refund policy hong kong Internet Author: college park, Maryland Clothing Stores: DRESSALE Internet

Oct 12 2014
The Vollrath Company, L.L.C. Pro HG The company does NOT stand behind it's product or the 25 year warranty. Sheboygan Wisconsin
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Kitchens: The Vollrath Company, L.L.C. Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Oct 11 2014
asurion / AT&T Asurion Insurance phone claim It's been 2 and half months waiting for my refund and I have not received it as of yet. Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: asurion / AT&T Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 11 2014
La creme skin care DO NOT ORDER! It is advertised with Bella Labs and get a jar of La Creme and a bottle of Bella Lab cream. They advertise together and claim you need to use both to get maximum results. The ad is you get the product free for 14 days but you place only one Total scam! San Diego California Author: Flagstaff , Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: La creme skin care Internet

14, Report #1182025

Oct 09 2014
payless car rental claim they take prepaid debit cards but do not and stole my money atlanta Georgia Author: randolph, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: payless car rental atlanta, Georgia

15, Report #1181940

Oct 09 2014
Always Moving Refuses to file insurance claim for damage done to my goods and house Dallas Texas Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Moving Companies: Always Moving Dallas, Texas

Oct 09 2014
Carly Crawford APRN Torrington/Winsted Pediatrics false dcf report, lied, unethical, fabricate, lied to dcf, false dcf claim, Winsted Connecticut Author: Winsted, Connecticut Nurses: Carly Crawford APRN Winsted, Connecticut

Oct 08 2014
game insight Airport city they upgraded and my game disappeared along with 200 dollars i had invested in it. they claim they cant do anything about it. i want my money back. Internet Author: baltic, South Dakota Programmers: game insight Internet

Oct 07 2014
Ymax Oration in Salt Lake City, UT they claim to be Microsoft IT Scam - just like others on this site have reported Author: Livingston, New Jersey Internet Services: Ymax Oration in Salt Lake City, UT Utah

Oct 06 2014
Enterprise Rent-a-Car Deceitful and false damage claim Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: Leonardtown, Maryland Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent-a-Car Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Oct 04 2014
CP&C, L.L.C. Con-Artist-Construction Scam-Scam artist Hagerstown Maryland Author: Tamps, Florida Real Estate Services: CP&C, L.L.C. Hagerstown, Maryland

Oct 04 2014
Doug S. Barton CP&C L.L.C. Construction Scam Online Scam Contractors scam Hagerstown Maryland Author: Ranson, West Virginia Home Improvements: Doug S. Barton CP&C L.L.C. Hagerstown, Maryland

Oct 02 2014
HVM L.L.C. Extended Stay America Customer Service? Annapolis Maryland Author: Annapolis, Maryland Hotel: HVM L.L.C. Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 02 2014
Advance Cash Services Incorp ACS They claim I am committing fraud from a 300 dollar online cash advance. They state they have proof money was deposited into my account. And NO such deposited was or has been put into my bank account. I have bank records that prove that this claim is false. They have still continued to send me emails stating they have a lawsuit against me yet haven't received anything other then emails. I have asked for them to show me this proof yet still haven't received anything. Internet Author: Upland, California Collection Agencies: Advance Cash Services Incorp Internet

Oct 02 2014
Wholesale Merchant Services REVIEW: Wholesale Merchant Services demonstrates strong commitment to merchant customers, internal employees, team of independent sales representatives in Canada. Provides cutting edge merchant services, credit card processing. *UPDATE: Wholesale Merchant Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services Inc. Beaverton, Oregon

Oct 01 2014
Grundy worlwide Philadelphia insurance companies (BEWARE) GRUNDY INSURED MY CAR , CAR WAS STOLEN AND NOW THEY DO NOT WANNA PAY ON CLAIM . Horsham, Pennsylvania Author: wappingers Falls , New York Car Insurance: Grundy worlwide Horsham,, Pennsylvania