Your Search | kwic claim medicor, l.l.c

Oct 05 2015
Bader Insurance Company, Uncle Bob's Self Storage #751 Evicted from fully paid rented unit after property damage claim was denied Fort Worth Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Bader Insurance Company Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 05 2015
State Farm Insurance Denied claim payment Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brigham City, Utah Insurance Agencies: State Farm Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2015
Mr. Robert Benz Apex Foundation Please Claim your prize Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Mr. Robert Benz Internet

Oct 01 2015
Public Storage & Sedgwick CMS Security, Burglary, Insurance Claim messed up Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage & Sedgwick CMS Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS the claim all units i have never had any light rent started $141.00 now $195.04 TAMPA Florida Author: st peterburg, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: PUBLIC STORAGE TAMPA LOCATIONS TAMPA, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Disadvantaged and handicap workers of America calling to claim I did't pay for an order placed in 2012 Author: Delevan, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Disadvantaged and handicap workers of America Internet

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Call eGumball. We Want To Help. Author: Richmond, Virginia SEO - Reputation Management: egumball Internet

Sep 30 2015
INSTAGC If you make points to fast this company will claim you are useing automation or hacking them somehow and will block your account, they will keep your points and ban you, like they did me, I was able to watch multiple videos on diffrent screens and they claimed I was hacking them very flimsy excuse Internet where did I do any of that? Author: White, Georgia Internet Fraud: INSTAGC Internet

Sep 29 2015
Treyce Montoya aka Treyce DGabriel] is a very dangerous individual - STAY AWAY Treyce Montoya aka Treyce DGabriel is a self taught, unlicensed, expert in everything who will ruin your life and the lives of those you love without any care or compassion. Call her out on it and she will claim she is mentally ill; anther copout and lack of responsibility for her destructive actions. She is a very dangerous individual. Phoenix Arizona
She is NOT a fake! Worked for my family! Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: Treyce Montoya Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 29 2015
Permaplate I bought a toyota highlander and noticed that the leather of the seat is peeling off, I file a claim and they are not cover it they said that I was my fault because I just take care of my car very poorly. chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: Permaplate chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2015
Bloomburg Apartments Rothchild Realty57 st properties Apartment Lisiting in NYC. CLAIM NO BROKER FEE & APT.S STARTING AT 799 NEW YORK CITY Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Bloomburg Apartments Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Gap Provider will not approve or process your claim. They provide GAP coverage and for 6 months they are going back and forth saying they dont have what they need though I and my primary insurance have called over 12 times and confirmed they have it. They come back asking for the same thing. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Jumia Kenya Jumia Overpricing the the infinix Hot Note 2 inorder to claim a discount that does not exist. Nairobi Internet
Author: Nairobi, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Jumia Kenya Internet

Sep 25 2015
trupanion I was sold a insurance policy that in my opinion had or has no intention of paying claims. I brought my dog in for allergies and would not of because I did not have the money to cover the bill. I pay $70.00 a month to trupanion they in turn went back and found anything they could to deny claim.  Seattle Nationwide Re: Your denied claim Author: west hollywood, California Veterinarian Services: trupanion Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Avis Renal Car I rented a car for 3 days and I declined the insurances online, and I was still charged for them. I called Avis customer service several times and was told a supervisor was going to call me, but I never received a call from the supervisor. All of a sudden after I called again today and made a big issue of it they sent be a decision via email, refusing to look into the claim, and stating that they charges will not be reversed. Nationwide Nationwide Dispute.. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Renal Car Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Financial Crime Enforcement Network. anthony chaney, Cash Advance Inc. Said they were filing a claim for none payment and going to sue me in court los angeles california Author: Austell, Georgia Loans: Financial Crime Enforcement Network. Internet

Sep 24 2015
Chase Home Warranty As soon as I called for a claim, the customer service immidiately told me it was not covered It seems you have not maintained the boiler for a long time. When I spoke to a supervisor and after the technician told her about a hole in the pipe. She said it was not covered because of corrosion. Edison New Jersey Maintain.... Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: Chase Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 24 2015
Aaronson Van Lines Boynton Beach, Florida moving broker. Brokered our mmove to an incompetent mover and we cannot get our damage claim paid. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Oak Hill, West Virginia Moving Companies: Aaronson Van Lines Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 23 2015
AZ Affordable Moving Pat Riccardelli Broken furniture/no returned calls or messages/no insurance claim filed Peoria Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: AZ Affordable Moving Peoria, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Ribkins Co., Igor Ribkin, Alex Ribkin I hired Ribkin Co. for 2 separate jobs, staining the back yard and front yard. Igor first came to the initial consultation, then sent his son Alex to do the work. All sales pitch and only about the dime, they tried to sell the most expensive product and claim its the best weather resistant and with warranty. The job was complete and less than 2 months the stain was peeling Aliso Viejo California Author: Lancaster, California Home Improvements: Ribkins Co. Aliso Viejo, California

Sep 22 2015
Jesse's Moving Service same Watch out for this company tthey used deceptive practice. They promise to be there on time but wasn't and still want's to be paid, also they tell you not to worry that the items are going to be okay but they don't really take care of it. Instead you can tell from the truck they used for your moving. Then when you show they broke something they refuse to pay for the damages or file a claim. Watch out for this moving comapny don't be a victim like i was !! Houston Texas Author: Clear Lake, Texas Moving Companies: Jesse's Moving Service Houston, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Streamntv schumacher enterprises sold a streaming box that stopped working within 5 days of purchase. Despite many calls and several emails, no tech support response. Last email from them they claim I never asked for tech support and I passed the time to return for refund , 1 week. myrtle beach South Carolina tech support came through Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Streamntv myrtle beach, South Carolina

Sep 20 2015
Hawaii Self Storage Steve, Levy, Robert After fulfilling the WRITTEN 30 day notice they require to vacate a unit and vacating it; they billed us for an additional month at 537 dollars. I was in the office to report we vacated ,as required. They called my husband in front of me to let him know. Even though he had sgned and delivered to them a WRITTEN 30 day notice to vacate as they require. A week later they called my husband to get his credit card number to bill him for an extra month. . We only oowed those crooks for the term of the 30 day WRITTEN AND SIGNED notice to vacate on Sept. 12. That was bad enough because the unit was empty. Then Levy shyster told my husband he would change it so we were only billed an additional week beyond the agreed, WRITTEN AND SIGNED 30 day vacate delivered to them by my husband. They are expensive at $537 a month so this equates to them rooking people of hundreds of dollars with this deceptive business practice. The 30 day written notice hung it up enough. Now they claim they are owed another week for nothing. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Storage & Self Storage: Hawaii Self Storage Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 20 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Auto Warranty: AA AUTO PROTECTION WEST DEPTFORD, New Jersey

Sep 19 2015
JuvaCell skin therapy I signed up for a 30 day trial for 4.95. No paperwork was enclosed in package. A month later they billed me 98.00 fpr this item. They claim I had a 14-day trial and was supposed to contact them. I do not recall ANYTHING that stated that. I want them to reverse the charge and have contacted my credit card company. This is a scam. If this was in small letters smewhere I did not see it nor do I recall giving them the authority to card my card for anything more than 4.95. I want them to reverse the 98.00. I NEVER WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THIS HAD I KNOWN. Hamden Connecticut Author: phoenix, Arizona News Media: JuvaCell skin therapy Hamden, Connecticut