KWIK KAR LUBE & TUNE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
There may be more reports for "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune"
For more results perform a general search for "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune"
Showing 1-25 of 1,496 Found Reports For more specific results for "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Feb 19 2017
Tune Up Plus Total Fraud On State Inspection Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Inspection: Tune Up Plus Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube fallon, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
walmart charging for lube not done bentonville Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Auto Service Stations: walmart Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Dec 26 2016
Kwik Auto Sales Moe Fraud and deception Robbins Illinois One Would Read Author: Roscoe , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Kwik Auto Sales Robbins, Illinois

Dec 17 2016
Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada They crashed my Ferrari F430F1 during a routine tune-up, lied to me about the damage, and the Ferrari dealership's owner, Brian Ross, refused to honor a settlement agreement made by Ferrari of North America and me in May 2016 Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Dealers: Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 16 2016
Jordan's Kwik stop Lula Mississippi Jordan's kwik stop Author: Coahoma , Mississippi Convenience Stores: Jordan's Kwik stop Lula, Mississippi

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Nov 30 2016
Daniel Quibell He Doesn't pay for the Items he's buying and come to find out that is his MO He still owes me for a Graco Airless to the tune of $1500 bucks Merridian Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Daniel Quibell Merridian, Idaho

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 26 2016
Jiffy lube False inquiry North Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube North Las vegas, Nevada

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Oct 31 2016
Kwik Kar Lube Charges for a mistake in diagnosis Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar Lube Plano, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Charged $81.48 for an oil change! Prices for an oil change were NOT posted anywhere. They told me the price AFTER they had the car on the rack & the oil drained. Lawrence Kansas Author: Lawrence, Kansas Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Lawrence, Kansas

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

23, Report #1322052

Aug 11 2016
imperial advanced, they had me put money on i tune card to get a loan from them the company is imperial advanced new york new york Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Commerical Lending Brokers: imperial advanced somerset, Pennsylvania

24, Report #1320590

Aug 03 2016
Kwik Kar Vista Ridge Not to be trusted...be cautious Lewisville Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Auto Mechanics: Kwik Kar Vista Ridge Lewisville, Texas

25, Report #1320316

Aug 02 2016
Crosstown Equity Partners, Mark Adams, Eric ? Company failed to deliver loan after loan approved Atlanta Georgia CROSSTOWN EQUITY PARTNERS RESPONSE - PLEASE STOP REPORTING INACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR INTERACTION! Author: NEW YORK , New York Financial Services: Crosstown Equity Partners Atlanta , Georgia