Your Search | kwik kar lube & tune

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Dec 26 2016
Kwik Auto Sales Moe Fraud and deception Robbins Illinois One Would Read Author: Roscoe , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Kwik Auto Sales Robbins, Illinois

Dec 17 2016
Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada They crashed my Ferrari F430F1 during a routine tune-up, lied to me about the damage, and the Ferrari dealership's owner, Brian Ross, refused to honor a settlement agreement made by Ferrari of North America and me in May 2016 Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Dealers: Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 16 2016
Jordan's Kwik stop Lula Mississippi Jordan's kwik stop Author: Coahoma , Mississippi Convenience Stores: Jordan's Kwik stop Lula, Mississippi

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Nov 30 2016
Daniel Quibell He Doesn't pay for the Items he's buying and come to find out that is his MO He still owes me for a Graco Airless to the tune of $1500 bucks Merridian Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Daniel Quibell Merridian, Idaho

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 26 2016
Jiffy lube False inquiry North Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube North Las vegas, Nevada

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Oct 31 2016
Kwik Kar Lube Charges for a mistake in diagnosis Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar Lube Plano, Texas

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Charged $81.48 for an oil change! Prices for an oil change were NOT posted anywhere. They told me the price AFTER they had the car on the rack & the oil drained. Lawrence Kansas Author: Lawrence, Kansas Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Lawrence, Kansas

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

18, Report #1322052

Aug 11 2016
imperial advanced, they had me put money on i tune card to get a loan from them the company is imperial advanced new york new york Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Commerical Lending Brokers: imperial advanced somerset, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1320590

Aug 03 2016
Kwik Kar Vista Ridge Not to be trusted...be cautious Lewisville Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Auto Mechanics: Kwik Kar Vista Ridge Lewisville, Texas

20, Report #1320316

Aug 02 2016
Crosstown Equity Partners, Mark Adams, Eric ? Company failed to deliver loan after loan approved Atlanta Georgia CROSSTOWN EQUITY PARTNERS RESPONSE - PLEASE STOP REPORTING INACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR INTERACTION! Author: NEW YORK , New York Financial Services: Crosstown Equity Partners Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 19 2016
Body Tune Plus con men that prey especialy on older people Bransen Missouri Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Body Tune Plus Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 07 2016
Jiffy Lube, Mario, Angel Broken Battery and Dipstick after oil change Diamond Bar California Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Diamond Bar, California