Your Search | kwik kar lube & tune

1, Report #1322052

Aug 11 2016
imperial advanced, they had me put money on i tune card to get a loan from them the company is imperial advanced new york new york Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Commerical Lending Brokers: imperial advanced somerset, Pennsylvania

2, Report #1320590

Aug 03 2016
Kwik Kar Vista Ridge Not to be trusted...be cautious Lewisville Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Auto Mechanics: Kwik Kar Vista Ridge Lewisville, Texas

3, Report #1320316

Aug 02 2016
Crosstown Equity Partners, Mark Adams, Eric ? Company failed to deliver loan after loan approved Atlanta Georgia CROSSTOWN EQUITY PARTNERS RESPONSE - PLEASE STOP REPORTING INACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR INTERACTION! Author: NEW YORK , New York Financial Services: Crosstown Equity Partners Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 19 2016
Body Tune Plus con men that prey especialy on older people Bransen Missouri Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Body Tune Plus Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 07 2016
Jiffy Lube, Mario, Angel Broken Battery and Dipstick after oil change Diamond Bar California Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Diamond Bar, California

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive - Kendrick He was rude and assumed I did not know what I was talking about when I complained. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Service Stations: Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive Denver, Colorado

Jun 28 2016
Kwik kar Kwik kar reviews Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Mechanics: Kwik kar Dallas, Texas

Jun 18 2016
Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 extreme price gouging PORT ORCHARD Washington Author: port orchard wa, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 PORT ORCHARD, Washington

Jun 18 2016
Kelly Pope Kelly's RV Repair Kelly gave an estimate and due to being a small business needed upfront money to buy the equipment to be installed to the tune of $2700.00. Satellite Beach Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Kelly Pope Satellite Beach, Florida

14, Report #1311948

Jun 17 2016
Paradise Auto sales Paradise Lube and Oil, Paradise Auto center Ripped off my under age son illegaly grants pass Oregon Author: cave junction, Oregon Auto Dealers: Paradise Auto sales grants pass, Oregon

Jun 16 2016
Precision Auto Tune Air conditioner repair Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Repair Service: Precision Auto Tune Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 15 2016
Speed Lube Speed Lube overfilled my oil Canton Illinois Addendum to Speed Lube Overfilled my oil Author: Canton, Illinois Oil Companies: Speed Lube Canton, Illinois

Jun 13 2016
Jiffy Lube 1 Quart of oil after oil change scam Plantation FL and Eads TN Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
24/7 locksmith OR quicklocksmith247.com or 24-7 locksmith PREDATORY COMPANY ALERT. RIP OFF! If I could give them a ZERO I would. Please, please don't be fooled. II don't want this to happen to another hardworking individual. I was ripped off to the tune of $200.00 to open an older model Hyundai Sonata to retrieve the key on the driver's seat. The website is very deceiving it states $15 locksmith services in your area...10-15 minute arrival time...Then below it gives you pricing for home, automotive etc. Under automotive it says $35.00. Well, long story short...guy arrives in 35-40 minutes not 10 to 15 and he states it will be $185.00. I said NO way! Las vegas Nevada Nationwide Why does a locksmith have a toll-free number? Author: las vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 locksmith Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Cashnetusa Mike Scott , Eric Wryler Sr Manager I was asked to purchase I tune cards and then call Mike Scott with the code number. As of today I have spent over $3,000 on iTunes cards with a promise and a guarantee that I would be getting a loan amount of $6,980.00 through Western Union. I have called Western Union with the tracking number that was given to me and there is always no match with the MTCN number. This is definitely a scam and a fraudulent company. Be very careful when trying to get a loan online. They will rip you off in a heartbeat. Miami Florida Author: Renton, Washington Blabber Mouth: Cashnetusa Internet

May 30 2016
Jiffy lube Stripping oil drain plug Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube Nationwide

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 24 2016
Jiffy Lube 1111 William Cannon Austin, Tx. 78748 Ruined engine by stripping drain plug and not telling me. Austin Texas Not Possible.... Author: austin, Texas Auto Security: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas

May 17 2016
Havoline express lube Bad service Tucker Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline express lube Tucker, Georgia

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 06 2016
Firestone Spark plug tune-up daylight robbery Nashville Tennessee
Get over it Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Firestone Nashville , Tennessee