KWIK KAR LUBE & TUNE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
There may be more specific results for "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune"
For more specific results for "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune"
Showing 1-25 of 1,509 Found Reports For more specific results for "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Kwik Kar automotive service center Teenager Ripped off $ 500 worth of labor in 2 hours. cypress Texas Author: cypress, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar automotive service center cypress, Texas

May 24 2017
Musiciansfriend This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian Custom fee...upon opening the box...i notice that all the strings were all in tune...they did not loosen the tension Musciansfriend my a*s Usa Internet
Author: Cantley, Alabama Shipping & Handling: Musiciansfriend Internet

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet

Apr 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube, Liars and Thieves Nationwide Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Precision Tune Bad Service Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Precision Tune

Apr 19 2017
KWIK LOCKSMITH This morning April 19th at 5 am I called this company because I locked my keys in my car. The operator said he would have someone from my area come out and help. Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Mansfield , Texas Auto Towing: KWIK LOCKSMITH Internet

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 13 2017
DEBBIE THORN PASS debbiepass57@gmail.comDebbie ThornDebbie Pass Borrowed money on several occasions to the tune of $ 815, and then decided that she wanted to discontinu our friendship when I needed her help and told me to f***,off when I said she has to pay me back and give me my proprty back that was lent to her palm beach county, north carolina Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Home Owner Associations: Massage Parlor: DEBBIE THORN PASS Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Invent tech Ray Martinez Juan Ledons ripped my partner and i off to tune of 8,450.00 with there promise of success. I hope we get a lawsuit started so we can all get our money back. coral gables Nationwide Author: San Pierre, Indiana Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Tune up plus They ripped me off and over charged for services as well as made the problem worse on my truck! Hampton Va Author: Newport news, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Tune up plus Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Tony Whitson Believes Old Cars and Old Veterans Do Not Count! Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Feb 19 2017
Tune Up Plus Total Fraud On State Inspection Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Inspection: Tune Up Plus Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube fallon, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
walmart charging for lube not done bentonville Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Auto Service Stations: walmart Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Dec 26 2016
Kwik Auto Sales Moe Fraud and deception Robbins Illinois One Would Read Author: Roscoe , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Kwik Auto Sales Robbins, Illinois

Dec 17 2016
Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada They crashed my Ferrari F430F1 during a routine tune-up, lied to me about the damage, and the Ferrari dealership's owner, Brian Ross, refused to honor a settlement agreement made by Ferrari of North America and me in May 2016 Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Dealers: Ferrari Maserati of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Vancouver, British Columbia

Dec 16 2016
Jordan's Kwik stop Lula Mississippi Jordan's kwik stop Author: Coahoma , Mississippi Convenience Stores: Jordan's Kwik stop Lula, Mississippi

Dec 10 2016
Revita Youth They ripped me off for 2 month to the tune of over $300.00 Internet Author: Levittown, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Revita Youth Internet

Nov 30 2016
Daniel Quibell He Doesn't pay for the Items he's buying and come to find out that is his MO He still owes me for a Graco Airless to the tune of $1500 bucks Merridian Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Daniel Quibell Merridian, Idaho