Your Search | l.w.p . christina strangman, san diego carnegie building

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Your Wealth Education Company set up with funds from a scam San Diego California Author: Syracuse, New York Realtors: Your Wealth Education CA

Jul 26 2016
Mohawk Flooring Sold by Floors to your home Internet Author: conroe, Texas Building Products: Mohawk Flooring Internet

Jul 26 2016
BrainiacsFunded aka Brainiacs From Mars aka Fundzinger Warning! The Brainiacs From Mars aka Fundzinger scam is back! Anaheim Hills Internet
Author: San Francisco , California Internet Marketing Companies: BrainiacsFunded Internet

Jul 25 2016
Networx Systems, LLC rip off charge my card without me asking for any service san jose Nationwide Author: san jose, California Building Products: Networx Systems, LLC Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
JP Ramirez, Juan-Pablo Ramirez viterbiseo.com, emarijuanaclones.com, Strain Bank San Diego JP from Strain Bank ripped me off when he took my medicine. San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California SEO - Reputation Management: JP Ramirez, Juan-Pablo Ramirez San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
ECorpX Pty LTD They took my money and never did the work I paid for. Internet Author: San Jose, Other SEO - Reputation Management: ecorpx Internet

Jul 25 2016
True Accord Corp TRS Limited 153 Maiden Lane 3rd floor San Francisco Ca 94108 San Francisco California Author: Fairfield, Ohio Questionable Activities: True Accord Corp San Francisco, California

Jul 25 2016
Travel2Be/Travelgenio Terrible Customer Service; Unresponsive, Ill informed. Internet Please contact us Author: San Diego, California Travel Agencies: Travel2Be/Travelgenio Internet

Jul 25 2016
Stonebridge Mobile home park, Sun Communities, ABSOLUTELY, NOT A CHILD FRIENDLY First ask to see the written pool rules (not the posted rules). ISan Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Stonebridge Mobile home park, San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
FanBox alpha empowr.open alpha IPL fees late fees utilized available pending 90 matured money no cash out 3 years san diego California Author: ventura, California Computer Marketing Companies: FanBox alpha san diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Barbara Freeman Did a service entry for her at one of her properties and she never paid. Refuses to talk to me answer emails or texts. She is a low life scum lord. Make sure you get paid before you do any work. windemere florida Author: winter park, Florida Building Services: Barbara Freeman FL

Jul 25 2016
guzu sent in iphone for payment the company sent email they would send payment they never sent it. deer park, new york New York Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: guzu deer park, New York

Jul 25 2016
USAA Charged for terminated credit card San Antonio Texas Author: Camano Island, Washington Credit Services: USAA San Antonio, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Paypal Inc and Tellus International Return Shipping on US (did not honor) San Jose California Author: Niles, Illinois Credit Services: Paypal Inc San Jose, California

Jul 25 2016
A1 Doors & Mouldings Ripped off, lied, cheated, stole Surrey BC Author: Delta, British Columbia Building Products: A1 Doors & Mouldings Surrey, British Columbia

Jul 25 2016
Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group Miguel Salcido from Organic Media Group Ripped Me Off!! Don't Do Business with this Shady Company!! San Diego Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: Miguel Salcido - Organic Media Group Internet

Jul 24 2016
D&K Service Tire & Repair D&K Service Tire & Repair Rip Off Auto Repair Business Practice San Ramon California Author: Modesto, California Auto Mechanics: D&K Service Tire & Repair San Ramon, California

Jul 24 2016
Cheapest In The Land Handyman Ruben Perez, Pimo Perez, Ruben Pimo Perez Demands your money up front, starts half jobs, never shows up after San Marcos California Author: Vista, California Home Improvements: Cheapest In The Land Handyman San Marco, California

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
PermissionBasedEmailing.com Noting that there are reports connected to this person for other similar scam websites Pennsylvania Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: PermissionBasedEmailing.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
COOPERVISIOnN / luxotica/ Target contacts rebate ripoff Nationwide Author: San Mateo, California Eye Care: COOPERVISION Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Independence paws Lauren Trathen, Veronika Hair, Johnnie Stafford Service dog lies, scam, and racial slurs SAN DIEGO California
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independence paws SAN DIEGO, California

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada