LEO OLSEN, MELVILLE ,PERTH AU SPAMMING ALL OVER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LEO OLSEN, MELVILLE ,PERTH AU SPAMMING ALL OVER
There may be more specific results for "LEO OLSEN, MELVILLE ,PERTH AU SPAMMING ALL OVER"
For more specific results for "LEO OLSEN, MELVILLE ,PERTH AU SPAMMING ALL OVER"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Clear river environmental Over charged Ronkonkoma New York Why in the world would you pay the driver in cash? Author: Roslyn, New York Attorney Generals: Clear river environmental Ronkonkoma , New York

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
iolo.finance@usa.com This is all I have. Called me a lied to me about providing 5 years of Microsoft Windows update and protection Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: iolo.finance@usa.com Internet

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 26 2017
Nextiva Illegal overcharging of sales tax and excessive fees amounting to over 40% of invoices Scottsdale Nationwide, Internet, NY UPDATE on Nextiva Author: Port Washington, New York Telephone Companies: Nextiva Nationwide

May 26 2017
Lipmann Credit Group AKA Lipmann Credit Group Fake Lenders ; by all means the most evil way to steal from innocent people Calabasas California Author: Hialeah, Florida Loans: Lipmann Credit Group Calabasas, California

May 26 2017
Timothy L. Grice Attorney Timothy L. Grice took over $15,000 in fees for a case he has dragged out for 6 years West Palm Beach Florida
False Report Author: Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Timothy L. Grice West Palm Beach, Florida

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 26 2017
TitleMax They came to my business and robbed my van and all equipment in it in the middle of the night. Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Loans: TitleMax Plano, Texas

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 26 2017
Vlad & brothers Business lines of America This company will not pay you for your work with all to your contract and steal your money beware stay away Ohio Author: Massillon, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Vlad & brothers Ohio

May 25 2017
Unitek Electronics Over Charge For Service Lansing Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Stereos: Unitek Electronics Lansing, Illinois

May 25 2017
University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet Author: MINERVA, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

May 25 2017
Medical Service Group They called to offer me pain cream. They had all of my personal information Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Medical Supplies: Medical Service Group Nationwide

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 24 2017
Modern Imprint | MI Marketing Classified Spamming Local Markets In A Dishonest Manner Claiming To Be Local Waltham Massachusetts
Author: Chicago, Illinois Search Engine Optimization: Modern Imprint | MI Marketing Waltham, Massachusetts

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 24 2017
Lending Tree Steve DavisHenry McClainn (830) 494 - 3414 Lending Tree LLCwanted account number user name and pass word Charlotte North Carolina Lending Tree does not screen their lenders at all Author: Statesville, North Carolina Loans: Lending Tree Charlotte, North Carolina

May 24 2017
PAUL MUNOZ, ALICIA MUNOZ ALL PRO FIX BUILD & FINISH LLC PAUL & ALICIA MUNOZ (720) 226-8739 FRAUD, THEFT, DECEPTIVE, UNLICENSED, UNINSURED Northglenn Colorado
Author: Northglenn, Colorado Small Business Services: PAUL MUNOZ, ALICIA MUNOZ ALL PRO FIX BUILD & FINISH LLC Northglenn, Colorado