Your Search | leo olsen, melville ,perth au spamming all over

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
ChristianForums.Com All About The Money! Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker and You'll see! Internet Author: Alabama Religion: ChristianForums.Com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Freight All Kinds Patrick Zeigler This Company Don't Pay (Truck Not In Use ) fee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Freight All Kinds

Dec 04 2016
Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. 4545 Murphy Brown Road, 3rd FloorSan Diego, CA 92123 This law firm is trying to collect on a credit card debit, that is over 7 years old. San Diego California Author: Squaw Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. San Diego, California

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 04 2016
Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth Dating Company Singles Beware of this SCAM Fort Worth Texas All the wrong places.... Author: Saginaw, Texas Dating Services: Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Jon Bell jon-bell-lou-larry-luis-lucasuses-craigs-list-to-seek-out-his-prey- Notified that person by this name ensued in a faulty business proposition in the take over of a fitness studio in Tribeca Ny New York Author: New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Jon Bell Ny, New York

Dec 03 2016
Rocky Lee Took over $2000 and never did work Zebulon North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Home Improvements: Rocky Lee Zebulon, North Carolina

Dec 02 2016
Rent a center No contract with rent a center. Someone came looking for a washer that belonged to someone who got evicted Michigan Customer Service Author: Br, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Rent a certain.ter Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Angie or Angel They told me that I would be able to win 15,000 and I was a certified winner all I had to do was pay $9.00 for being guaranteed a prize and send in the firm signed with my payment. Kansas City Missouri Author: Jackson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: The Sounds of Angel Desiree LLC Jackson, Mississippi

Dec 02 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dadson Washer Services mission is to find all solutions possible to customers questions and concerns.
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundromats: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
Lux Style Lux Style International Total ripoff company. All they want is your money Denmark Internet Author: New York Beauty Products: Lux Style Internet

Dec 01 2016
Anything Auto Parts / All Things Auto Parts Horrible experience in customer service Jacksonville, Florida Author: Grottoes, Alabama Auto Parts: Anything Auto Parts Jacksonville,, Florida

Dec 01 2016
PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES LABOR COST THREE TIMES OVER ESTIMATE. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Boat Marinas: PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES St. Petersburg, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Dec 01 2016
Greenfield Recovery Limited & Richard George Edward Till TAKING ALL CREDITORS MONEY AS FEES Birmingham Author: Worcester, Accounting: Greenfield Recovery Limited Birmingham, Alabama

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
Tradorax Tradorax Binary Option trading platformTradorax Option tradingTradorax Binary trading options Tradorax took all of my account and locked me out from logging on to their site! London United Kingdom Author: Springville, Utah Investment Brokers: Tradorax London ,

Nov 30 2016
T mobile Told me all kinds of stuff Nationwide Author: Somersworth, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: T mobile Nationwide