Your Search | lhr, boerne, tx

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 27 2016
Centerpiece investment property management LLC Dartell Guthrie manager Will not return dog deposit he says I did not pay I have proof. I did oayvfull seven hundred fifty dollars but paid six hundred fifty dollars of it Tyler tx Texas Author: Tyler , Texas Mortgage Companies: Centerpiece investment property management LLC

Jun 26 2016
Longhorn wrecker dallas tx They towed my car even when i parked in vistor section Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Longhorn wrecker dallas tx Dallas, Texas

Jun 22 2016
WIGS BY BRITNEY AND RUNAWAY RICHES AT 1910 Pacific Ave, ste 14165, Dallas, TX, 75201 Wigsbybritney, owner of Wigs by Britney IS A SCAM ARTIST. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. SHE IS A RUNAWAY FRAUD ARTIST DALLAS TEXAS Author: San Diego, California Beauty Salons: WIGS BY BRITNEY Internet

Jun 21 2016
True Results - Houston, TX False information given and refusal to honor verbal/written contract. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: True Results - Houston, TX Houston, Texas

Jun 21 2016
The Final Touch FT SolutionsJay Shine Fraudulent Failure of Services Garland TX Author: Carrollton, Texas Building Services: The Final Touch Internet

Jun 20 2016
Inmar Rebate Center DIAGEO Complete scam. Do not waste your time with any of their rebates. Del Rio, TX Internet More Information Needed to assist Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Inmar Rebate Center DIAGEO Internet

9, Report #1312089

Jun 18 2016
GLOBAL MOVERS & STORAGE - LOCATIONS IN HOUTON TX , ST LOUIS MO. DENVER CO. SEATTLE WA KING DAVID MOVING AND STORAGE - GREAT AMERICAN MOVING AND STORAGE - AND MANY , MANY MORE. WORST OF THE WORST - MUST READ THIS REVIEW!! HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVERS & STORAGE - LOCATIONS IN HOUTON TX , ST LOUIS MO. DENVER CO. SEATTLE WA HOUSTON, Texas

10, Report #1312030

Jun 17 2016
Chrysler Capital Santander Consumer USA CCAP AUTO LEASE LTD I WAS OVERCHARGED FOR MY REGISTRATION, HAD FALSE CREDIT INFORMATION REPORTED DALLAS TX Texas
Author: meriden, Connecticut Car Financing: Chrysler Capital DALLAS TX, Texas

11, Report #1312006

Jun 17 2016
Stellar Restoration Tim Bowers Chrysler 300 still in the shop Windom Kansas Author: Under the X in TX, Texas Auto Repair Service: Stellar Restoration wINDOM, Kansas

Jun 16 2016
Direct Express My account was fraudulently used overseas and direct express will not repay me. P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide
Author: Hesperia, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Kathleen Ann roberts Roberts realty local739 stone mountain drive Conroe tx 77302 Rented a mobile home from her dad d a written walk thru of all the previous damages. Reported in February 2016 that the floors in the laundry room and kitchen was getting weak. She never did nothing to repair the floors. But still collecting rent of 875.00 per month. I huge hole in the kitchen which my son fell thru. She still did nothing. We moved out and now she won't return deposit cause she is saying we flooded the kitchen ourselves I took pics and video of the house the day of move out. Do not rent from this slum lord. She is evil cold hearted and a con lady Nationwide Author: Texas Mobile Home Parks: Kathleen Ann roberts Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Kroger Grocery Store Kroger, Krogers, The Kroger Company Store Mgr Adam Jenuwine and District Mgr Jon Young Unresponsive to Complaints Fort Worth TX Author: Fort Worth, Texas Grocery Stores: Kroger Grocery Store Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
American Express AMEX Assurance Company AMEX Makes It Impossible to Communicate Problems over Warranty Claim El Paso, TX Nationwide Author: Greendell, New Jersey Cameras & Video: American Express AMEX Assurance Company Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
American Property Solutionz Not to be confused with the Foreclosure Specialist Position - $1800/month - Independent Contractor- SCAMMED out of money San Antonio, TX Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Realtors: American Property Solutionz Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
Diesel speed and marine Patrick Injectors Texas Author: Kennewick , Washington Auto Mechanics: Diesel speed and marine TX

Jun 10 2016
Carmal financial corp Would not give any information regarding account Author: Houston , Texas Consumer Services: Carmal financial corp TX

Jun 08 2016
A&A DRY CLEANER GARLAND TX FIRST ST Luis Alfonso owner and son Arnold pinillam Frauds liars scammers thieves worse company ever Garland Texas Nationwide
Author: Dallas , Texas Cleaning Services: A&A DRY CLEANER GARLAND TX FIRST ST Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Barbara Forbes Deceitful Spiritualist Dallas, Tx Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Psychic: Barbara Forbes Internet

Jun 07 2016
Cydcor Polaris Marketing Group, Reach ATL and several other names around the country and world. Entry level scam, pyramid scheme, job scam Atlanta, Orlando, Chicago, London, Australia, TX Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employers: Cydcor Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
The Secret Society Received this unsolicited letter, very long, very creatively written to persuade the narcissistic side of a person trying to play on the idea that you are a special person and 1 out of a million offered to be in this club. Very secretive. I sent in letter and they sent me back another letter asking for money, I did not respond. Just got a third letter telling me that I should pay for this book that has all the secrets that I can pass along through the ages. I am not going to send any money. Just sad that they are playing on the vulnerability of someone who is unemployed and feeling depressed at 58. I am glad that I knew to look online, only wish someone could expose whoever is doing this. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
X ray Tees X Ray Markers LLC RIP OFF! Ordered Xray Markers beginning of May, and have not heard anything. They took the money immediately but does not answer the phone or return emails. The voice mail is full so I can't leave a message. McGregor TX Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Specialty Stores: X ray Tees Internet

Jun 06 2016
Cellvia/Hydrolux I cancelled and they are still charging me Gunbarrel, TX Internet Author: Gunbarrel, Texas Beauty Salons: Cellvia/Hydrolux Internet

Jun 03 2016
“THE SEMRAD LAW FIRM” - Docket No: - ABD55678/15 with one of SPEEDY CASH INC Docket No: - ABD55678/15 with one of SPEEDY CASH INCjenniescott4@gmail.competer_cauly@aol.com I received an email about an outstanding loan, I never took a loan out with this compay Speedy Cash Settlement Department Houston, TX Internet Author: dearborn, Michigan Loans: “THE SEMRAD LAW FIRM” - Docket No: - ABD55678/15 with one of SPEEDY CASH INC Internet