Your Search | lhr s&p capital

Sep 02 2015
Nationwide Funding, LLC American Capital Group/US Bank/Manifest Funding Fraudulent Equipment Lease Irvine California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Nationwide Funding, LLC Irvine, California

Sep 02 2015
Handyman Club of America Received 100's of dollars to become a life member and then vanished Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Fresno, California Furniture Manufactures: Handyman Club of America Minnetonka, Minnesota

Sep 02 2015
Pend Orielle County Planning Newport Washington Real Estate, Pend Oreille County Real Estate, Coldwell Banker Newport Washington Land rip off, no enforcement of legal easements, outrageous, unfair practices, creates hostile condition, untrustworthy, misrepresentation, s Newport Washington Author: Furport, Washington Neighborhood Services: Pend Orielle County Planning Newport, Washington

Sep 02 2015
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc is committed to customer satisfaction, Intercontinental Capital Group, Incimplemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Business service Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc pledges to always resolve any issues, feel confident & secure when doing business with Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. Author: , Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Intercontinental Capital Group Manhattan, New York

Sep 02 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | - Primary School teacher (((REDACTED))) Inappropriate sexual behaviour Cobden, Other
bs and (((REDACTED)))head trips Author: Sandvika, Public Schools: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
D&S Enterprise Inc They did nothing, chergedmy card without my authorizing signature, chegred more than they estimated, they threatenedme after! Rochester New York Author: Fontana, California Truck Dealer Repair: D&S Enterprise Inc Rochester, New York

Sep 01 2015
Capital billing service Readers Subscription Service Collections fraud Los Angeles California
Author: Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Capital billing service Los Angeles , California

Sep 01 2015
Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group clients, feel confident & secure when doing business with Intercontinental Capital Group. Intercontinental Capital Group, Incs commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success is what drives ICG to address any issues with personal attention. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified . Author: , Mortgage Companies: Intercontinental Capital Group New York, New York

Sep 01 2015
Capital Billing Services Attempting to Collect Phantom Debt, Beware! Los Angeles California Author: San Diego, California Collection Agencies: Capital Billing Services Los Angeles, California

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |This Indian S*** Gave Me Genital Herpes HSV-2 San Mateo California
(((REDACTED))) was a hooker Author: San Mateo, California Bigamist: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST) San Mateo, California

12, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My accounts are restricted because of FRAUD I know nothing about. Richmond Nationwide Response to Chill Out by Robert Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
rebellious_carder@jabber.at 676520652 icq rebelliou_carder@yahoo.com This piece of s* scammed me for 193 usd in bitcoins. Internet Author: benjamin, Alabama Internet Services: rebellious_carder@jabber.at Internet

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My Account is Restricted Due to Alleged Fraud Nationwide Response to Robert Author: Berryville , Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
NORTHLAND TRUCKING MASON CITY IOWA You'll get a CDL , but you won't have any idea what you're doing when you try to use it so it'll HURT YOUR CAREER, they don't teach you s***, they don't give a s***, and they just want your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MASON CITY Iowa Author: Dubuque, Iowa Private Schools: NORTHLAND TRUCKING MASON CITY IOWA MASON CITY , Iowa

Aug 29 2015
ALMOSTFREETRUCKS CRESCO CAPITAL SOLD A SEMI TRUCK THAT WAS NOT LEGAL TO DRIVE CARTER LAKE Iowa
Author: WASHOE VALLEY, Nevada Truck Dealers: ALMOSTFREETRUCKS CARTER LAKE , Iowa

Aug 29 2015
protectmycar.com Craig rubino, attorney Mark Cohen Hollywood florida, Dennis lobaito mortgage fraudster solace changed name again!! beware!!! it's like the 5th name change because no mechanic shops accept the warranty because this company and the people behind don't pay and scam you. we went to the main Hollywood office and it's a small attorneys office that just sues mom and pop stores for no handicap bathroom, they shake down hardworking people and scam normal people with their warranty b s. Nationwide Author: Clearwater, hollywood, Florida Auto Warranty: protectmycar.com Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Zapasa Capital Management, LLC / Northern exposure Remodeling Inc. Duane Nelson, Jose Garcia Fraudulent cpn, credit repair, and self corporation scams!! Forest Lake, Minnesota Author: New york, NY, New York Financial Services: Zapasa Capital Management, LLC / Northern exposure Remodeling Inc. Forest Lake, MN 55025-831, Minnesota

Aug 29 2015
Paul S. Lipschutz WaterPure International Paul S. Lipschutz runs a stock pump and dump scam disguised as a legitimate water purification equipment company. Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania
Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Manufacturers: Paul S. Lipschutz Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Aug 28 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |broke into my home multiple times and damaged itt. Had (((REDACTED)) break in and fight me Mason Michigan People who are gold diggers hate to be outed Author: Mason, Michigan Hair Salons: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Mason , Michigan

Aug 27 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | SHE DOESNT PAY FOR WORK RENDERED..AND FINDS EXCUSES FOR NOT PAYING.AND WILL THREATEN TO TAKE TO COURT ,SO SHE WONT HAVE TO PAY WORK RENDERED Internet Author: AUSTIN, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Aug 27 2015
Judge Dominick Porco aka EX corrupt judge S****** ***** ***** **** Eastchester New York Author: Eastchester , New York Court Judges: Judge Dominick Porco Eastchester, New York