Your Search | lifeline screening precision plus screening lisa sheppard, md

Feb 11 2016
Just In Time Loans Lisa Brandon & Craig Clarke Scam, Fraud, not a legitimate company San Francisco California Author: Lynnwood, Washington Loans: Just In Time Loans San Francisco, California

2, Report #1119092

Feb 11 2016
John A Macoviak MD Annuary Healthcare RCEFI Richard L Macoviak John Macoviak is misleading San Diego, California Retraction of Earlier Post Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: John A. Macoviak, MD and Annuary Healthcare San Diego, California

Feb 11 2016
Plan Plus Online Beware of Annual Auto Renewals that Cannot Be Easily Cancelled Salt Lake City Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Plan Plus Online Internet

Feb 09 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS 701 N MAIN ST P.O BOX, ALGER Ohio Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS ALGER, Ohio

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Precision Carpet Took advantage of an elderly man. As others stated, upsold and scammed for close to $1000 Jacksonville Florida Author: palm coast, Florida Cleaning Services: Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 06 2016

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Feb 01 2016
MP Mileage Plus did not do repairs to my truck as they should have deerfield Illinois Author: Beggs, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: NP Mileage Plus deerfield, Illinois

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Chronos Express, Philip Simons, Tom Fay scam to adopt and send an abyssinian kitten to me Washington, DC; Brandywine, MD Internet Author: Skokie, Illinois Animal Services: Chronos Express Internet

Jan 28 2016
ARTNET/LISALAVENDER/MICHAEL LISI FORGERIES.  FORGERIES SOLD ON ARTNET MICHAEL LISI, LISA LAVENDER. NEW YORK Internet
Bert Stern is missed by us terribly everyday! Author: boggstown, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: ARTNET/LISALAVENDER/MICHAEL LISI FORGERIES. Internet

Jan 27 2016
Funded Today www.funded.today Lisa Juchau and Thomas Alvord Scammed by Funded.today Internet This is report is inaccurate Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Funded Today Internet

Jan 27 2016
American One Funding - Amone rip-off fee and misleading what they do to help, I could have done what they did on my own Fort Lauderdale Florida  What Lisa meant to say was.. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: American One Funding Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 26 2016
Lisa Nash - Sun & Stars Management She offered me favours so i join her company that went bankrupt in 2014! Worcester, UK Internet
Author: Other Sex Offenders: Lisa Nash - Sun & Stars Management Internet

Jan 26 2016
Premier Courier,Inc The human resources department emailed me saying the got my resume of career builder and said I was would be a perfect fit for this job. In the email there was the job description saying the paid $2500 a month plus monthly bonues.  Brookyn Hts Ohio Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Courier Services: Premier Courier,Inc Brookyn Hts, Ohio

Jan 26 2016
CARS Protection Plus I havd a car warranty with this company, it does not pay for covered parts, there are so many stipulations involved so that they don't havee to cover the parts for car, my car has been in the repair shop for 8 days, they will only covre 25.00 for the rental car, stating, they only cover 8.8 hrs which is the amount of time it takes to repair the transmission...Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Murrysbille, Pennsylvania

Jan 25 2016
global payment systems north american banccard Will not forward disputes to issuing bank Owings Mills MD Nationwide Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: global payment systems Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
tracy l. Williams and Lisa joi Williams, optimum transportation company of Georgia,inc fraud of $15,000 Hapeville Georgia
Author: cypress , Texas Trucking Companies: tracy l. Williams and optimum transportation company of Georgia Hapeville , Georgia

Jan 23 2016
Lisa Irene Moran Non-delivery on Graphic Design Services Saugatuck Michigan Author: West Michigan, Michigan Websites: Lisa Irene Moran Saugatuck, Michigan

Jan 22 2016
DriverUpdate SlimClearner Plus unresponsive; purchase not clear; doesn't work; reference to Microsoft Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Computer Fraud: DriverUpdate Internet