Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Dr. Randall Haworth TRUSTED BUSINESS Review: Patients of top artistic plastic surgeon, Dr. Haworth, can feel safe convenient and secure with the care and results they receive at the Haworth Institute Beverly Hills, CA. Randal Haworth MD committed exceptional patient experience, driven by not only surgical results but also empathic care in a secure and safe environment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Beverly Hills California*UPDATE: Dr Randal Haworth Rip-off Report Verified on location
Dr. Haworth is a good man. Author: Sacramento, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Randall Haworth TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. Randal Haworth MD committed exceptional patient experience, driven by not only surgical results but also empathic care in a secure and safe environment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Beverly Hills, California

Mar 24 2017
Vancouver Detailing Plus Russel Mac Karling , Russ Karling , Russel Karling Beware of this SCAMMER Dirtbag! This old guy is a Thief and a Convicted FELON! Vancouver Washington
Author: Alabama Car Washes: Vancouver Detailing Plus Vancouver, Washington

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Precision Transmission Quoted $1349 to fix transmission then was told it would cost $2350. Tried to get vehicle back but was told it would cost me $950 to get car without any repairs done. Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Bloomfiled, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Precision Transmission Woodbridge, New Jersey

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
Sauld Dental/Lisa K.Bennett DDS Lisa Bennett DDS Shocked and dismayed over lack of care Brighton Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Dental Services: Sauld Dental/Lisa K.Bennett DDS Brighton, Colorado

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 13 2017
CENTER FOR OPHTHALMOLGY & LASER SURGERY MICHAEL LOEFFLER, MD Center for Ophthalmology & Laser (Dr Michael Loeffler) LIGHTHOUSE POINT Florida
Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Eye Care: CENTER FOR OPHTHALMOLGY & LASER SURGERY LIGHTHOUSE POINT, Florida

Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Lisa lesfall Stating that I had 72 hours to respond before decision made Harlem New York Author: Schertz, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Lisa lesfall Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 08 2017
Precision Concrete & Masonry Darren Thomas Non Payment for work completed Rochester, New York Author: Monticello , New York Building Services: Precision Concrete & Masonry Darren Thomas Rochester,NY. , New York

Mar 08 2017
A Plus Contract Management Jim Sadler Company has motorhome is not paying for it and will not return it or answer phone calls Ocala Florida Author: pomaria, South Carolina RV Dealers: A Plus Contract Management Ocala, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Dr. Lisa Singley Natural Health and Wellness Center, LLC Due to incompetence had me have experimental, unnecessary blood work my insurance refused to pay for. Stratford Connecticut Author: Milford, Connecticut Alternative Health: Dr. Lisa Singley Stratford, Connecticut

Mar 06 2017
Just Paving and Sealcoating Inc Garden State Asphalt, Velvet Top, Budget Monkey Sealcoating & Paving. Charles Zambuto, Victor Zambuto, Sandy Stanko, Lisa Marie Stanko, Sandy Zambuto Crooks, Theives, Con Artists, Fraud, Theft, Lies, Stole, Scam. Easton Pennsylvania
This is Just Paving and Sealcoating. None of this information is true. Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Just Paving and Sealcoating Inc Easton, Pennsylvania

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Mar 04 2017
Swappa.com Seller Kyle S. SCAMMED LIKE SO MANY, SELLER KYLE S. SENDS EMPTY IPHONE 7 PLUS BOX, SO IT APPEARS IS MISSING SO HE HAS TO BLACKLIST IT, AND THEN SEND ME THE BLACKLISTED USELESS PHONE. WATCH OUT LEHI, UTAH/ LAS VEGAS, Nevada Internet Author: New York, New York Internet: Swappa.com Internet

Mar 04 2017
PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Never dealt which this company have no idea who thery are but showed up on my credit card statement I don't remember getting a call from this company, but I usually don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize. Still I got a $37 bill on my credit card tied to PSV Nutrition and Healing, and listed this 800 number. I checked their website ... didn't order any of their products! Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Medicle Expert Witnesses: PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Internet

Mar 03 2017
Chris Wright chriswrightgraphicco@gmail.com 3012885093 Scam on Craigslist ad MD Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Ticket Sales: Chris Wright Internet

Mar 03 2017
Marlo's Furniture in Laurel, MD Owned By Regency Furniture Very Bad Service and Rude Manager Name Rudy Laurel Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Marlo's Furniture in Laurel, MD Laurel, Maryland