Your Search | lifeline screening precision plus screening lisa sheppard, md

Jan 18 2017
(OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA.COM dba DIETPLUS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH Internet (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA DBA DIET PLUS UPDATE Author: Logansport, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM Internet

Jan 18 2017
Md ageless solutions. Dr. Yaki sosa MD and CEO Miami Author: Miami, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Md ageless solutions. Dr. Yaki sosa

Jan 16 2017
Ft. Walton Beach medical Center Jaimin Patel MD unprofessional and deliberate overcharge for medical care that was never received destin Florida Author: Madison, Mississippi Hospital Emergency Rooms: Ft. Walton Beach medical Center destin, Florida

Jan 15 2017
Dale Jacobs MD untrustworthy horrible doctor randolph New Jersey Author: Sparta, New Jersey Doctors: Dale Jacobs MD randolph, New Jersey

Jan 13 2017
Lend Plus Tri Emerald, Jacques Poujade, managing partner NSF? Aliso Viejo California Author: Temecula, California Moving Companies: Lend Plus Aliso Viejo, California

Jan 12 2017
Anchor Bay MHC Lisa Drew, Anchor Bay MHC, New Owners Cheap, Lazy, Liars, CHEAPLY built houses that are NOT worth what they want you to pay, do not want to work with you! FAIR HAVEN Michigan Author: Ira, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Anchor Bay MHC FAIR HAVEN, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
Miraculous Medal Companyy LLC David Trieger, Michael Trieger, Lisa Trieger They Stole Donated Money that was for Daughters Memorial Dallas Texas Author: Brooklyn PArk, Minnesota Manufacturers: Miraculous Medal Companyy LLC Dallas, Texas

Jan 08 2017
Verizon breaks their contract and hold me responsible for their mitake Nationwide Author: joppa md, Maryland Telephone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Juice Plus NSA Juice Plus Juice Plus, ruthless and company without a heart. Not an at home opportunity but a corporation. Colliersville Tennessee Author: las vegas, Nevada Home Based Business: Juice Plus Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear I fell for the free sample for $4.95 and $5.95 plus $.99 shipping. It's a scam. Internet Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Skinendear Internet

Jan 04 2017
A plus fulliment Internet Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: A plus fulliment Internet

Jan 04 2017
TESST College of Technology( Brightwood College) Vocational school that's help you get your certification the medical field. Towson, MD Nationwide Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: TESS College of Technology Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Maine Coastal Skin Care Dr. Stephen Nightingale, MD Rip Off, Bad results/ No results Ellsworth Maine Author: milo, Maine Customer: Maine Coastal Skin Care Ellsworth, Maine

Jan 04 2017
Hydraskinscience The product was supposed to be a free trial. Only pay for shipping. Never revealed that they would continue to send you this product every month and bill your credit card. It's very expensive at $109.94. Plus they billed me for age free serum for $115.94. Which I never ordered or received. Bluffdale Utah Author: Jenkintown , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Hydraskinscience Bluffdale, Utah

Jan 03 2017
Fat Burner Plus Sold a product totally 'over hyped' & a complete waste of money for me Troy Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Fat Burner Plus Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
HobbiesDiscount ScoreDiscount.com HobbiesDiscount through link on Facebook, etc, offers items for sale. I order one golf scope range finder and was billed by SCOREDISCOUNT.COM. Invoice sent to me via email for the total amount plus shipping from Hobbies Discount. CC charge to ScoreDiscount from BC (British Columbia). Websites look identicle. BC, Still investigating with CC company. British Columbia, Canada Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Jan 02 2017
Legacy Long DIstance, Zero Plus Dialing, Legacy Inmate Communications Charged for collect calls not accepted. Cypress, California Author: Kamiah, Idaho Telephone Companies: Legacy Long DIstance Cypress, , California

Dec 31 2016
CAV PAINTING &REMODELING CAV PAINTING INFORMATIONwww.facebook.com/cavpaintingTELEPHONE NUMBER: 571-723-7955E-MAIL: cav_2055@hotmail.com How do we get this guy arrested? He is obviously running the same scam all over VA MD DC Nationwide
Author: Dist of Columbia Paint & Wallpaper: CAV PAINTING &REMODELING Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
A Plus Ultrasound Temps Is not an actual company and will send your business spurious invoices Hialeah Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Employment Services: A Plus Ultrasound Temps Hialeah, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Continental cargo carriers Bradley Jay Simmons of Hyattsville MD 20782248-923-3250 and 972-694-4553 I received this email from a couple who was looking for good home for puppies they had. After initial text message, they wanted me to send $260.00 for shipping cost by money gram. I told them I will pay the carrier directly with my credit card and this is the email they sent. I discover same scam had been played to another person. Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia Animal Services: Continental cargo carriers Internet

Dec 28 2016
100 Scam artist. Theif. Liar. Cheat Santa Rosa CA Author: Santa Rosa, California Adoption Agencies: Lisa fulton of shine management Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered the trial of the eye and skin and paid the shipping. I got both of them in the same box but was charged $3.95 plus .99 for one and $5.95 and .99 for the other one. Then yesterday I checked my bank account and discovered I had been charged $105.79 for the skin cream and $97.83 for the eye cream. I immediately called my bank and reported a fraud. The bank took the report and reversed the charge back to the company. I had to get a new credit and debit card, but at least I won't be charged again. . Pacoima California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Dec 27 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS I'm trying to find out how to contact Daily Discounts Plus. They have started charging my account 19.95 a month and I never signed up for anything. I cant find a phone number or website anywhere to contact them. I would like to stop these charges. Internet Author: Kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS Internet

Dec 27 2016
Russ Karling Russel Karling Vancouver Detailing Plus COMPLETE THIEF AND A SCAM ARTIST OUT OF VANCOUVER, Washington
Author: Portland, Oregon Car Washes: Russ Karling Vancouver, Washington