Your Search | lifeline screening precision plus screening lisa sheppard, md

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Daily Discounts Plus I never signed up for anything and now they are taking 19.95 a month out of my account. I cant find a phone number or internet adress to contact them. I'm trying to cancel what ever they are doing. Internet Author: somewhere, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Discounts Plus Internet

Sep 28 2015
Wholesale merchant processing smart choice payments Early termination fees of $1500, even a customer of 5 plus years! portland Oregon Author: red bluff, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale merchant processing portland, Oregon

Sep 28 2015
Pauls Precision Auto repair horrible workmanship and needed to bring back car 5 different times falmouth Massachusetts Author: east falmouth, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Pauls Precision Auto falmouth, Massachusetts

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia

Sep 28 2015
VALUE PLUS Elizabeth Collins i was promised a$50.00 gift card with my package deal i got with Value Plus ,ive called and emailed them and im getting the same run around po box 5265,hopkins mn 55343-2265 Nationwide Author: mooresville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: VALUE PLUS Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Tom Stokes Sports Plus Chicago Tom Stokes aggressively tried to sell me on marketing my business - thank you Rip Off Report I did not buy into his scam! Chicago Internet I have never been to a restaurant selling advertising especially for trade on food? Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Producers: Tom Stokes Internet

Sep 28 2015
Dream Recovery International Disgusting, Unethical, Fraudulent. They go through Medical Directors very fast, once they see the corruption- except for the tyrannical Thania V Quesada MD Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Dream Recovery International Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 26 2015
Glow Medispa Katherine Dee MD Just a Horrible, Horrible Woman Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Health Spas: Glow Medispa Seattle, Washington

Sep 26 2015
Cars Protection Plus CARS Shady practices to deny claims Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Cars Protection Plus Murrysville, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2015
ROULETTE MONEY MAKER 2015 Roulette Precision Dont bay from them he is a lier and the dont work he sayes he have Refond bot he will not Refond your money Internet Author: Gedsted, Iowa Computer Programmers: ROULETTE MONEY MAKER 2015 Internet

Sep 25 2015
Lene mui (Most likely fake nameS) Jeremiah WhittenSimon arnold Johnny peeps Sharika casper Google plus spam, Face book scam, Google plus bot , Relation ship scam Internet Author: Seattle , Washington Adult Web Site: Lene mui (Most likely fake name) Internet

Sep 25 2015
united healthcare medicare complete grievance and review board. health plan#911-87726-04 group #10462. added (10)additional riders to the plan plus $0 and coupon book$200. im didputing the claims department for late charges and changes. i want my policy back today. salt lake city Utah Author: cleveland, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: united healthcare salt lake city, Utah

Sep 24 2015
Lisa Dunckley, Airdance Farms, Noble Houston, Extreme Sporthorses Contract for horse semen not honoured. So many excuses! No money returned. Lido California Author: Edmonton, Alberta Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Lisa Dunckley Lido, California

Sep 24 2015
Brakes Plus a company that does not stand behind own work. 1300 e 104th ave Thornton Colo Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Lindsay T. Hansen, MD /Las Vegas Concierge DoctorLas Vegas Nevada VIP Doctor in Las Vegas wants more money to be a good doctor, and then is awful. Boutique medicine is a rip off. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Lindsay T. Hansen, MD Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 23 2015
First Convenience Bank-Texas Scam or Rip Off? Fuzzy Math: When 1 plus 1 equals $54 Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Banks: First Convenience Bank-Texas Internet

Sep 23 2015
Daily discounts plus daily discounts plusAlger their charging me 19.95 every month for something alger Ohio Author: smethport, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Daily discounts plus alger, Ohio

Sep 22 2015
Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Yellow Pages They say we signed an agreement for payment and the document has been altered. All I signed was a document that they sent that asked for the description and name of our company for a free listing. They sent me the document with the wrong name for our phone number and I corrected it and sent it back, they now sent me a document that has been doctored to say I signed for a contract and bill is due. 2 pmts a year of $290 plus late fees. They say these pmts are due twice annually and I'm Late and have accrued late fees and other fees. Irving Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Irving, Texas

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 18 2015
RSPCA Lisa Calleja RSPCA Stole my Property 26/6/2015 Melbourne Victoria
Magistrate Nunzio La Rosa Author: Melbourne , Animal Services: RSPCA Melbourne,

Sep 15 2015
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Terrible Service 45 minute plus phone wait Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
A Plus Self Storage A+ Self Storage Horrible Customer Service, Rude, Abusive to customers and individuals, Rips off money Davenport Iowa Author: Ely, Iowa Storage & Self Storage: A Plus Self Storage Davenport, Iowa

Sep 15 2015
07:11 PM apiesoft.infomoneyadder.infoApie Soft Complete SolutionApie - Complete Solution v2.1 2015Apie - Complete Solution v2.1 2015.rarApie - Complete Solution v2.1 2015.exeApie - Complete Solution v2.1 2015 Activation I bought a software from them and it didn't work. Wasted $90 plus my time. Interesting........LMAO Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: