LIFELINE SCREENING PRECISION PLUS SCREENING LISA SHEPPARD, MD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD
There may be more specific results for "LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD"
For more specific results for "LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
federal resume experts If you want an expensive edition service this is your company. Silver Spring, MD Internet Author: Miami, Florida Customer: federal resume experts Internet

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 21 2017
ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC NATIONALWIDEMOVERS, RESITERSTOWN MD THOUGH ALSO GO UNDER BALTIMORE MD DISGUSTING THIEVES! GIVE YOU ONE QUOTE THEN INFLATE THE PRICE 3X'S AS MUCH! RESITERESTOWN /BALTIMORE Maryland Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Moving Companies: ADI MOVING AND STORAGE LLC RESITERESTOWN, Maryland

Jun 21 2017
Lisa Gorcyca, Rodney Yeacker, Kate Weaver, Inessa Nevelev, Carol Stevens ,FOC Friend of the Court Corrupt Court rooms JTC Complaint Pontiac Michigan Author: Near you, Michigan Government Worker: 6th Judicial Court Pontiac, Michigan

Jun 20 2017
PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING JASON HANSON'S SPY charged for $40, in addition to flashlight that I ordered ang got. MD Author: MOUNTAIN HOME, Utah United States Military: PSV*SPY SURVIVAL BRIRFING Internet

Jun 20 2017
Jack miller Miller exteriors, miller roofing, precision exteriors. Nightmare situation... Aurora Colorado Author: Castle rock, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Jack miller Aurora, Colorado

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 16 2017
SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING aka: Jason Hanson's Spy + Briefing 844-242-3216 MD They are charging me for an alledged publication which I did not order or authorize payment for. Maryland Author: Bristol, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING Maryland

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
PRECISION HORSE TRAINING CHRISTINE BOEHLE SELLS HORSES ONLINE WHO ARRIVE IN HORRIBLE CONDITION WITH EXTREME MEDICAL ISSUES AFTER MAKING A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO ROGUE RIVER OREGON Author: SEATTLE, Washington Questionable Activities: PRECISION HORSE TRAINING OREGON

Jun 16 2017
Mark E Richards Ageless Impression Bethesda MD I waa lied to and scammed by Mark Richards and his assistant Laura Coleman. I was misled and misinformed to pay them and now i am in severe pain, discomfort and my face is deformed.  Maryland Author: Alabama Malpractice Attorneys: Mark E Richards Ageless Impression Bethesda MD

Jun 13 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Refusal to Provide Warranty Services Rapid City South Dakota Expired Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 13 2017
Alipartnership Alidropship,Aliplugin Customer Service Was Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refused. Keep Having to Email Them, Plus Issue after issue with Aliplugin. dubia Nationwide Author: auburn, Massachusetts Software: Alipartnership Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Nalu's Boutique abuse, bullying,rip off,unfulfilled order, ridicule, unprofessional Frederick, MD 21703 Internet
Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Nalu's Boutique Internet

Jun 12 2017
Precision Fence and Deck terrible customer service! We gave down payment in march never to hear from them again! chesterfield Missouri Author: Ballwin, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Precision Fence and Deck chesterfield, Missouri

Jun 11 2017
Lisa Torres Allen Lisa Torres takes advantage of me Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Lisa Torres Allen Internet

Jun 11 2017
Skinfresh md Skinfresh md took money out of bank AFTER I already closed account with them. They stole from my bank account! They even admitted it being their mistake! St Petersburg Florida Author: West Bend, Wisconsin Skin Care: Skinfresh md St Petersburg , Florida

Jun 10 2017
Jackson Hewitt Lisa General Manager Westnedge office aside the Preparer location gull road DId not file our taxes correctly Federal and city. And refused to take responsibility. Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Income tax: Jackson Hewitt Kalamazoo, Michigan

Jun 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle creme Beaute wrinkle reducer Said free sample only pay shipping 4.95$ No obligation on my end received an unwanted pkg in the mail today so checked my debit card history and over the last two months have been getting charged full price for my free sample plus sending me new product I never agreed to buy. It got charged anyway RIPOFF alert North las vegas Nevada Author: Salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle creme North las vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Center For Cardiovascular Health Mark Burke, MDStephen Fleet, MD Unjust Termination of a Disabled Patient Brattleboro Vermont
Who Will Listen? Author: Brattleboro, Vermont Physicians: Center For Cardiovascular Health Brattleboro, Vermont

Jun 08 2017
Skin Fresh MD i cancelled product, verbally & online & returned well within trial period. They charged me again 2 days after they received product back & refuse to return my money Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California Skin Care: Skin Fresh MD Internet

Jun 08 2017
ASAP Animal Shelter Lisa Kenyon Jeanne Saadilisa.kenyon@sbcphd.orgDetective David Of Santa Barbara CA war vet had 2nd tumor surgery they told my wife they would watch my service dog and lied about everything and forged documents and they pulled up my record on me website and lisa asked me if I could afford a dog as well as we set a time to get dog and she tried to have me arrested after driving 6 Hours With Wife. Santa Barbara California
Author: Fresno, California Animal Services: ASAP Animal Shelter Lisa Kenyon CA

Jun 07 2017
Allure RX Skinfresh MD Allure RX and Skinfresh MD SCAMS St Petersburg Florida Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Sales People: Allure RX St Petersburg, Florida

Jun 07 2017
Ehrlich Pest Control I contracted this company around mid-April, and to treat carpenter bees around my house, and it has been 6 weeks now and zero service was done and I still have the carpenter bees plus some damages to the wood around the house. you call them, and they promise they will schedule a visit, but the never do you call again, they say they will contact you with a service date but again they you never here from them. I doubt that this company exist, they look like shady internet business to make money with no service in return. Nationwide Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Pest Control: Ehrlich Pest Control Nationwide