LIFELINE SCREENING PRECISION PLUS SCREENING LISA SHEPPARD, MD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD
There may be more specific results for "LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD"
For more specific results for "LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD- Advanced Skin Renewal ...My perfect skin Cheated our of nearly $200.00!! San Diego California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Allure RX and Skin Fresh MD San Diego, California

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
MDJunction or MD Junctuon Went here for support and quickly found the opposite Internet Author: Ohio Internet: MDJunction or MD Junctuon Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
Instant Tax Service, Chris Sheppard Chris Sheppard Granted to received millions of dollars from settlements Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Income Tax Service: Instant Tax Service, Chris Sheppard Tampa, Florida

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 14 2017
Dr Muhammad Mirza MD A total scam artist Cedar Grove New Jersey Author: Huntington, New York Skin Care: Dr Muhammad Mirza MD Cedar Grove, New Jersey

Aug 13 2017
Ruth Wind, MD Mid-Carolina OB Gyn, Women's Health Alliance Careless, reckless, irresponsible, uncaring, unprofessional Raleigh North Carolina Author: North Carolina Physicians: Ruth Wind, MD Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
Long Distance Van Lines Midwest Express Van Lines Bait and switch tactics used to overcharge for their services Halethorpe MD Maryland
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: Long Distance Van Lines Halethorpe,

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

15, Report #1392021

Aug 11 2017
NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Free products Plus shipping turn into $175.90 after 14 days . Nationwide Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville MD Predators That Takes Advantage of Women Rockville Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville MD Rockville, Maryland

Aug 10 2017
Trademark Plus Trademark Plus, Inc. POOR SERVICE, NO VALUE, ZERO RESPONSIVENESS Schaumburg Illinois Author: Bradenton, Florida Business Consulting: Trademark Plus Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
HF Bio FT Company claims to send you a free claim, sends a bottle plus an additional item you never orders and charges you fees plus shipping for both. Company then charges you for another shipment 2 weeks later. We you call to complain, they tell you that the items you received were not free trials. You ask for their address to return the products, they say they're send it within 24 hours but never do. St Petersburg Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: HF Bio FT St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Bureau of Defaulters- FTC Incorporation Steve Hawkins He said I have a warrant for my arrest if I don't make a payment on a 13,271.15 lawsuit of a loan I don't remember making the warrant say Ashton,MD, Maryland 21202 Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Online banking: Bureau of Defaulters- FTC Incorporation Internet

Aug 08 2017
Corporate Research International Joyce BrownDavid CarterRobert HarperChin Nguyen Fake cashiers check for $2,289.57, that was sent with a letter telling me to deposit it by phone or in my bank but only at ATM, and then to moneygram the money to 2 different people in Texas. And I get to keep the $200, plus $49.57 for wire transfer expenses. After looking this up and finding it to be a scam and bringing this whole package and check to the police immediately! Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Research International Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Calypos Face Cream Advertisment was on face book for free trial plus shipping didn't read anything about auto fill or wouldn't have continued order. Have tried to stop this and can not locate on face book again and packing slip has no information on it what so ever not even a company name. I found a PO Box on packing. Product is way over proced and now I am getting and $89.00 a month charge for products I do notr want. St Petersburg Florida Author: Centralia, Washington Beauty Products: Calypos Face Cream St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Rev Boost and Nitric Rush Ripped me off for a free samples plus a shipping fee of $5.95 and $1.95 for the additional bottle. And now I am getting a bill for $94.67 and $92.67, 14 Days later Savanah Georgia Author: Glendora, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Savanah, Georgia

Aug 07 2017
agora financil spy+survival briefing808 st paul streetbaltimore md 21202 i bought a flash lite it was advertised as free only pay 4.95 four the battery now their charging my credit card every month and they mail me this spy + survival briefing letter that i did not order baltimore Maryland Author: rockaway park, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: agora financil baltimore, Maryland

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas