LIFELINE SCREENING PRECISION PLUS SCREENING LISA SHEPPARD, MD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD
There may be more specific results for "LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD"
For more specific results for "LIFELINE SCREENING Precision Plus Screening Lisa Sheppard, MD"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Dr. Clifford E. Howell Dr. Eric HowellSurgical Specialist Howell C Eric MD Incompetent Doctor receptionist Okc Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Medical Personnel: Dr. Clifford E. Howell Okc , Oklahoma

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Threatening Emails Baltimore, MD Maryland Internet They are actually really nice and helpful. I regret the above post. Author: Sacramento, California Customer: Mort Fertel - Marriage Fitness Internet

Oct 17 2017
Amanda Mitchell Apathetic Psychic Greedy For More Money Silver Spring Maryland Psychic Amanda Is Empathetic, Authentic, & Uplifting! Author: Silver Spring , Maryland Psychic: Amanda Mitchell Silver Spring , Maryland

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 15 2017
Dianna Nguyen MD This doctor should have her licensed revoked Irvine California Author: Corona del mar, California Doctors: Dianna Nguyen MD Irvine, California

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Lisa Regenold & Alfred Baston Private Individual Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor Malaysia Nationwide Author: San Pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Regenold & Alfred Baston Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Hughes Net GEN 5 Lied , Said 20 GiG was plenty for a small family MD. Nationwide Author: New Concord, Kentucky Satellite Companies: Hughes Net Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Page plus Page plus wireless Take money for plans for prepaid phones and scam you Simi Valley and porterranch Thousand Oaks Internet
Author: Simi Valley , California Cellular Phone Companies: Page plus Internet

Oct 10 2017
Xiangyang Li, M.D., Ph.D. Dr. Xiangyang Li, Dr. Li's Clinic, Xiangyang Li MD Psychiatry, Marriage & Family Therapy, Xiangyang Li MD TMS of Massachusetts Dr. Xiangyang Li dishonest to my therapist and myself Milford Massachusetts Author: Franklin, Massachusetts Physicians: Xiangyang Li, M.D., Ph.D. Milford, Massachusetts

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 09 2017
Precision Tune Auto Care and Truck Care On 03/25/2017 I took my car into Precision tune Auto Care to be repaired because my engine light and track off light was on also my brakes needed changing front and back. I also had a leak .when Precision Tune finished with my car I owed them 2,583.95. Warner robins GEORGIA Author: Warner robins, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto Repair Service: Precision Tune Auto Care and Truck Care , Georgia

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute Business Building Coaches - E-commerce coaches - buy on this call or goodbye Bothell, Washington Internet Screening Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Learning Institute Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Cytranet, Doug Roberts, Southwest IT, others. Moody, catty, hot and cold from a REAL scam artist Mobile Alabama
Language Clarification Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Services: Cytranet Mobile, Alabama