Your Search | loan 4 u today

Jun 29 2016
Quicken Loans george murphy , Maria VERY DECEITFUL, PROCRASTINATING LOAN, RUDE AND ABRUPT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND PASSING THE BUCK TO AVOID CLOSING LOANS, deceptive practices, Detroit Michigan Author: Farmington hills , Michigan Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Freedome life insurance After 4 years of paying every month I finally needed to use my insurance and they didn't pay a red Cent Fort worth Texas Author: Vero beach, Florida Health Insurance: Freedome life insurance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT JOHN DAVIS PHONE AND EMAIL FRAUD MISREPRESENTING LOAN OWED DC DC Author: MIRA LOMA, California Internet Fraud: UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
CERTIFIED DOCUMENT CENTER entity number- CA3751893whitehouse.gov STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION AND PAYMENT REDUCTION PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: ADDISON, Texas Loans: CERTIFIED DOCUMENT CENTER IRVINE, California

Jun 27 2016
The Homowners Foundation Richard Colino, Mark Andrews Said FREE OF charge until ten minutes of smooth talk casually mentioned a $3,500.00 charge...... Internet Author: San Francisco, California Loan Modification: The Homowners Foundation Internet

Jun 27 2016
Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com I took out a loan with this company for a loan of $625.   Ukiah California Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com Ukiah, California

Jun 27 2016
Empire Flooring Flooring rip off Columbus Nationwide Note from Empire Today Author: Grove City, Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Flooring Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Securities Disbursement Division Peter Mouk, Dana Parsons Used U. S. postal service to send fraudulent mail Wantagh New York Author: Ellenton, Florida Federal Government: Securities Disbursement Division Wantagh, New York

Jun 26 2016
U mess it we clean it Cass west Did not proffesionaly clean my house edmonton alberta, canada Author: edmonton , Alberta Cleaning Services: U mess it we clean it Internet

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

15, Report #195899

Jun 25 2016
Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Stock fraud, bribery, non payment of bills (professional debtor) Marysville Washington
He scammed me too, his own family! Author: marysville, Washington Con Artists: Steven E. Parker, Cascade Corporate Services Llc. ,AAA Roofing, New Image Copy Center, And 4 More Marysville, Wa, Washington

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
Blue trust loan Humming Bird financial taking money out of my account Hayward Wisconsin Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Blue trust loan Internet

Jun 25 2016
Barclay Career School Apparently they were shut down years ago, I graduated from here in 1989 or 1990 with a certificate in Medical Assisiting and had to pay back a student loan and can't get my transcripts to show proof that I ever graduated from there! There's no phone number or contact information for me to get anything from! This school is no longer in Norfolk, Va. Norfolk Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 24 2016
Aazam Moses International Financial Investment/Lending Company, Aazam Moses, Daniela Isaltina Alves, Darien Abraham, Darien Abraham Loan Company Fee for Loan Scam - take your fees, keep demanding more fees, never delivery loan brazil Internet Add Identity thiefs and harrassment Author: Centennial, Colorado Loans: Aazam Moses International Financial Investment/Lending Company Internet

Jun 23 2016
Justus loan and lease consultants Patrick Justus Seemed like a helpful service which in the end was anything but sacramento ca Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Dealers: Justus loan and lease consultants Internet

Jun 23 2016
Spotacular Bengals Sold me 2 sick cats, one died a 4-1/2 years old Barnegat New Jersey Author: Little Ferry, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Spotacular Bengals Barnegat, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH They turned me down for refinancing due to my disability limited income. Mt Laurel New Jersey Author: Lady Lake, Florida Loan Modification: Mortgage Service Center/Century 21/PHH Mt Laurel, New Jersey

Jun 22 2016
US Business Lending TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW Verified Safe Business.. commitment to customer satisfaction US BUSINESS LENDINGdedicated to total client fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. US BUSINESS LENDING Originates small business loans across America in all 50 states.  Offering small to medium sized business owners the ability to retain a business loan regardless of their credit, short time in business, or lack of collateral.Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with US Business Lending. US Standard Products a Ripoff Report Verified™ Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: US Business Lending TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Small business loans across America in all 50 states. Customers & their country first. US Business Lending is here to help your business succeed, ..their success is your success! Melbourne, Florida

Jun 22 2016
Cash loan USA Mark-Monica moton They overdraft my account 900.00 saying that I was approved for a 5000.00loan put money into my account then the.checks was forged Atlanta Georgia Author: Pompano beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash loan USA Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 22 2016
Capital Improvements LLC Owner of company is ryan Richards We signed a contract paid 1/3 down, 2,600 dollars he came for 4 days did very little work vadvais heights Minnesota Author: cENTER CITY, Builders & Contractors: Capital Improvements LLC vadvais heights , Minnesota