Your Search | love, beal & nixon, p.c

Dec 01 2016
Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Ultimate Green LivingHealth & Fitness Expolevoncleaningservice@gmail.comDoor to Door Services TCME Management I signed up for a vendor event. Come to find out, it was a scam. I'm out $155.00 and would love to get it back or them jailed. I'm not the only one. I assumed Little Rock. So unknown Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Services-Kenzie Miller Internet

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 21 2016
Great Escape Guardsman Bought couch and recliner love seats and leather is peeling. No one will repair. Says normal use. Algonquin Illinois Author: South Elgin, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Great Escape Algonquin, Illinois

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 04 2016
Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs JoshJoshua Z This is a bad cat breeder does not care takes my money and never heard from him again Pell City Alabama
Update - Even after a full refund and reimbursement, author has failed to provide proof. Claim declared false. Author: Alabama Animal Abuse: Rowan Bengals Joshua Dabbs Alabama

Nov 04 2016
The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Scam ATTORNEY Huntington New York This Report is 100% false Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, New York Lawyers: The Law Offices of Christopher J. Cassar PC Huntington, New York

Nov 02 2016
Riggs, Abney, Turpen, Neal, Orbison & Lewis, P.C. New Meaning to the word SHARKS Denver, CO. 80209 Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Lawyers: Riggs, Abney, Turpen, Neal, Orbison & Lewis, P.C. Denver, CO. 80209, Colorado

Oct 27 2016
Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Love Auto GroupMitsubishi Of Bakersfield Sean Shahab refused to take no for an answer, Just wanted to sell the car, and NOTHING else that is supposed to be Part of the sale of the vehicle Bakersfield California Get a backbone... Author: , California Auto Dealers: Love Mitsubishi Auto Group Bakersfield, California

Oct 26 2016
Wellington psychic & Love specialist Elizabeth Demetro, Liz Demetro, Michelle Demetro, Gabrielle Demetro, Lin Demetro Theft and fraud Hollywood Florida Author: Humble, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Wellington psychic & Love specialist Hollywood, Florida

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Well ashley hawthorne should not had kept falsely accusing my mother of harassment now her whole company is in the toilet and god said let him avenge our enemies boy has he ever he hates injustices Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 17 2016
Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
Homework Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York

Oct 01 2016
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Jacqueline Harounian, Jerome Wisselman Lied to me, completely incompetent, ripped me off Great Neck New York Author: Great Neck, New York Lawyers: Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. Great Neck, New York

Sep 29 2016
Planet Fitness Carla Love UNETHICAL, RUDE, TERRIBLE, NASTY Pueblo Colorado Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: Planet Fitness Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 22 2016
I love Jewelry Nationwide Author: Blackshear ga, Georgia Jewelers: I love Jewelry Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 18 2016
Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Bank garnishment, drew account negative, no way to feed 7 y/o Overland Park Kansas Some possible bad news for your--- Author: Eudora, Kansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 12 2016
Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Friedman Law Associates with and without the P.C. Lee Friedman and Donald Berman and Steve and Patty and Shawna and Michelle and Arasi and Barbara have all emailed me using their first and last name in the email address before FriedmanLawAssociates.com Loan Mod Scam. Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Internet