Your Search | lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci
There may be more reports for "lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci"

Apr 17 2014
Allied co-operative brokers allied financial There at it again, new name same scam, luckily my mom callled me and my brother looked them up toronto, ontario Canada Author: Shamrock, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Allied co-operative brokers Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
RBS WorldPay RBS WorldPay - Unfair Termination Provisions - Deceptive Contract - Multiple Changes Made to Contract w/o my Knowledge Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: RBS WorldPay Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Coastal Vacations,Al romine,Director Carol Mccord,N.B. Management Coastal Vacations Deceptively took my money knowingly kissimmee, Florida Author: dublin, California Travel Services: Coastal Vacations,Al romine,Director Carol Mccord,N.B. Management kissimmee, Florida

Apr 17 2014
RushCardLive Scam card to make a few bucks off of hard working people Monrovia, California Internet Author: Collins, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: RushCardLive Internet

Apr 17 2014
First Data Global Leasing fdgl first data never used their service but because previous employee signed paper we paid over $4000 for nothing. Say they didnt receive equip back Melville New York Author: henrico, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: First Data Global Leasing Melville, New York

Apr 17 2014
NORTHERN LEASING FRAUD, FORCED TO SIGN AWAY RIGHTS, HAVING FELONS SELL THEIR CRAP NEW YORK New York Author: BILLINGS, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NORTHERN LEASING NEW YORK, New York

Apr 17 2014
Mass Spectrum Botanicals - Tampa, Florida PAYPAL *DANNSPROTOC.Dann Jarvis On 4/3/14 I placed an order with Mass Spectrum Bontanicals of Tampa, Florida. As of this date, 4/18/14 the item has not been delivered. There is no phone listing for this company and they have not responded to the several emails I sent requesting details as to the non-delivery. The amount was immediately charged to my account. Tampa Florida Author: Fountain, Florida Nurseries: Mass Spectrum Botanicals - Tampa, Florida Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Hawaiianbabywoodrose.com Money stolen and MAGGOTS in product! Internet Author: Marshall, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Hawaiianbabywoodrose.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
walmart money card shop same stores EVERYDAY (suspicious) BLOCK!!!! Nationwide Author: greenville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: walmart money card Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
My Choice Web Design My Choice ran a SEO campaign with the spelling error, essentially sending traffic to an incorrect website as an Amazon affiliate. My Choice was unable to rectify the errors in their campaign. I have been scammed for $4599 dollars with no commission check from Amazon. Internet Author: long beach , New York Search Engine Optimization: My Choice Web Design Internet

Apr 17 2014
Kolb Electric Unauthorized work. Break-in the house unauthorized using Credit card to pry the door open Myersville Maryland Author: Derwood, Maryland Electrical Services: Kolb Electric Myersville, Maryland

Apr 17 2014
Spyhunter / Enigma Incorrectly renewed my subscription and charged my Visa $39.99 without my permission. Internet Author: Charleston, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Spyhunter / Enigma Internet

Apr 17 2014
Frank Trama PacketViper Scammed me out of money from my business! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Frank Trama PacketViper Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 17 2014
SkinDiet.net Grand Ripoff. Got into my credit card and charged me $200.00 for the Free Samples Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Attorneys General: SkinDiet.net Internet

Apr 17 2014
Eliot Management Group DO NOT WORK THERE. THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU. Thieves preying on people's dreams. Ostracizing minorities and people who speak up. Federal Way, Washington Nationwide
Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Eliot Management Group Nationwide

16, Report #1131932

Apr 17 2014
Loans For America Jason Clark, Mike Williams, David Cooper they offered me a loan and i gave them money thinking that they were legitametly real and would loan me the 2600 dollars along with returning the 145 i paid them  manhattan New York Author: Salina, Kansas Loans: Loans For America New York, New York

Apr 17 2014
Hakky Shoe Repair -I Can't Find Him, So I Can't Get My Shoes Back! Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Shoe Repair: Hakky Shoe Repair huntsville, Alabama

Apr 17 2014
All My Sons Moving Extortionists & Crooks!!!! Fort Myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Ft Myers, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Antun's Catering Hall Antun's of Queens Village Antun's Catering Hall, Hicksville, N.Y. BEWARE OF ANTUN'S CATERING HALL THEY ARE A RIP OFF COMPANY A SCAM LOOK AT MY REVIEW Queens Village New York
Author: New York Caterers: Antun's Catering Hall Queens Village, New York

Apr 17 2014
Personal Choice Outfitters PCO Sent in payments. Their website broke and no way to make payments. They have half my money Buckeye Arizona Author: Wyoming, Michigan Guns & Ranges: Personal Choice Outfitters Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
CashNet USA AKA Cash America International SCAMMERS, Fraudulent Loan Company, Refuses to Refund My Money Fort Worth Texas Author: Paola, Kansas Loans: CashNet USA Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 17 2014
classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Traci CLASSMATES.COM STOLE 39.00 FROM MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION - WILL NOT REFUND! Internet, Washington DC Author: Pasco, Washington Customer: classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Internet, Washington DC

Apr 17 2014
FutureGen Capital FutureGen Capital has Failed to Pay My Money Too! Washington DC Author: Florida Investment Brokers: FutureGen Capital Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 17 2014
Roof Hawk Richard Barnett Did not install my roof per Manufacturers Specifications overhand up to 1.5 inches ridge 10 foot short on both ends of my ridge Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Roofing Companies: Roof Hawk Tulsa, Oklahoma

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide