Your Search | lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci
There may be more reports for "lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci"

Aug 27 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Services dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, Priority One implemented extended customer service hours so customers with non-traditional working hours can speak to live representatives instead of leaving voice mail or sending email.
Author: Palmdale, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Service Clearwater, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Morgan and Associates Jason Marriott 210-272-9744 Mike Thomas 321-420-7990Karen Geeslin Docket # EVR38924914-228-8524 I have received several emails with my correct SS# and workplace threating to garnish my wages Miami, Florida San Antonio, Texas and Katonah, New york Internet Author: Dubuque IA, Alabama Loans: Morgan and Associates Internet

Aug 27 2014
Timothy Helser Timothy, Tim, Hesler, ....etc., etc. Advertised dog for sale, lured us to his training site and was very aggressive and verbally abusive....scary! New Carlisle Ohio Author: Troy, Ohio Animal Services: Timothy Helser New Carlisle, Ohio

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 27 2014
Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC My God the Food Made me Sick. Look at my Skin after I ate a burger with Bus in it. Sicamous British Columbia Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Restaurants: Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC Internet

Aug 27 2014
Bluebird Bluebird by American Express Bluebird Allows Fraudulent Activity then Holds my Money Hostage Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: No Name, North Carolina Financial Services: Bluebird Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Services, INC , Clearwater, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Geico Will not pay out damages to my car which was hit my their insured while I was parked with engine off. not clear Internet Author: Ijamsville, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Geico Internet

Aug 26 2014
Ashampoo WinOptimizer Ashampoo WinOtimizer Deleted EVERY FILE ON MY COMPUTER! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Software: Ashampoo WinOptimizwe Internet

Aug 26 2014
The Blueprint Magazine Sommo Vita/Blueprint, Blueprint Magazine Company promised to feature us then offered us full page ad for $80.00, never printed, lied lied lied Pembroke Pines, Florida  Author: Madison, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: The Blueprint Magazine Internet

Aug 26 2014
Mach Speed Technologies, LLC i have to send in my tablet again Ada, Oklahoma Author: lansing, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: Mach Speed Technologies, LLC Ada,, Oklahoma

Aug 26 2014
Federated Payments Volt payments only care about their bottom line. will use you and spit you out. when called on their practices they will slip and slide like the snake they are Melville New York Author: Dix Hills, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Melville, New York

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
merchantone merchant one payment systems Sleazy Slimy business practices. AVOID. miami beach Florida
Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: merchantone miami beach, Florida

Aug 26 2014
D2Legit aka Lewt ,TOOK MY MONEY, Based out of Chicago, Internet Author: Rohnert PARk, California On-Line Business: D2Legit aka Lewt Internet

Aug 26 2014
Michael & Julie Farnham FASHIONISTA BOUTIQUE Blackmail, fraud-credit card, abusive parents, liars, scammers, thieves Waverly New York
Author: Athens, Pennsylvania Abusive Parents: Credit Card Fraud: Michael & Julie Farnham Waverly, New York

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Cara R hi5 is a Website and  i knew it was all fake and a scam and my mother was with me through all of this and she said to me so now you know it was a scam and to never do it again and that i learned my lesson. thats it bassically. Alexandria, LA LA Internet Author: Kansas, Missouri Internet Fraud: Cara R Internet

Aug 26 2014
Tracy Davison Founder at Pinoy Recruiters and CEO & Founder at Millionaire Academy NetworkPast:  I see no-one in my downline has any paid orders filled. Makati City Internet Author: Greeley, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Tracy Davison Internet

Aug 26 2014
simple fillings i order a ssn card lost to replace it for my son . waited to long and found out its a rip off . that is not nice . i lost $48 all i had in my pocket . i would off buy shoes for my son insted . i want my money back .. texas Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Federal Government: simple fillings Internet

Aug 26 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES CUSTOMER ID #: 56845689CASE FILE #: CP8 - 32547LOAN INFORMATIONPAST DUE AMOUNT - $856.24CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES. You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, its SCAMM Nationwide Author: Cedar lake, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: ACE CASH SERVICES Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Stephen Baring FRAUD THEFT STOLE my watches, lied & never paid me. Tempus Gallery, Tempus Suisse, Stephen Baring, Salome Jones, 91 Brick Lane, London. Stephen Baring FRAUD THEFT STOLE my watches, lied & never paid me. Tempus Gallery, Tempus Suisse, Stephen Baring, Salome Jones, 91 Brick Lane, London. London Other
Author: UK, Other Internet Fraud: Stephen Baring London, Other

Aug 26 2014
Fast Cash Services LindaClaire Robinson, Collections Manager FCS. INC owed to fast cash Internet Author: union city, California Credit Card Fraud: Fast Cash Services Internet

Aug 26 2014
M Pharmacy Fake Fraud! Internet Author: Ny, New York Medical Supplies: M Pharmacy Internet