Your Search | lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci
There may be more reports for "lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci"

Sep 23 2014
simple Roofing solutions (SRS) I am a sub contractor installing roofing a d wendy odell, kevin Blakeley, Sandra Blakely and lary Mcdaniel hired me to install a roof for their brand new roofing company. They choose to steal my equipment and not pay for my services. These people have no experience in roofing and is relying on the experience of the crew and salesman to teach them the business. If your a worker or customer please beware of them. Im just a working man trying to earn an honest living Mckinney Texas
Author: Lewisville, Texas Building Services: simple Roofing solutions (SRS) Mckinney, Texas

Sep 23 2014
Manuel Figueroa Giuseppe Viola, Valentino Viola, Patricia Alma Trevino chapa nim yuen traders Manuel Figueroa ask me to pay in cash to evade the IRS, when i refuse he threat me hiring Giuseppe Viola and his son Valentino Viola, he did not finish my dental treatment, FBI must investigate this people California California Author: los angeles, California Dental Services: Manuel Figueroa California

Sep 23 2014
Freelancer.com aka getafreelancer.com Freelancer took out $100 from my account without my consent and has yet to return it. Internet Author: Wilmington , Delaware Desktop Publishing: Freelancer.com Internet

Sep 23 2014
Secret Society Secret Pathway Elite Group and Majestic - Knew about my life and said they have been watching me Dallas Texas Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Society dallas, Texas

Sep 23 2014
Template-tuning Template monster, Template tuning Template-tuning installed web template in RUSSIAN???, changed my site to RUSSIAN!!! No reimbursement. Very RUDE. Nationwide Author: New York On-Line Stores: Template-tuning Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Creative Concept Inc, New York Suzie Maria, Laurel, Clair, etc. Do not work with this company, they stole my work , and what they returned is going to the dump, they destroyed it. new york New York
Author: Europe, Arts and Crafts: Creative Concept Inc, New York new york , New York

Sep 22 2014
Federated Payments REVIEW: Federated Payments 100% dedicated to customers, employees, & extensive network of outside sales representatives. Led by Executive Team with over 75 years combined experience in processing, Federated Payments enhances way customers, sales teams, & Independent Sales Offices do business. Federated Payments receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, Federated Payments made a serious commitment to satisfaction and allows sales representatives and merchants to feel safe confident and secure. Federated Payments recognized by Ripoff Report™ Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payments | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Federated Payments provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for independent business owners within the U.S. and Canada. Federated Payments takes a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Melville, Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Expedia.com and Air France 24 hours prior to an Air France flight, I received a text that the flight was cancelled. I tried 7 times to talk to a rep at Exepdia as Air France said I had to speak with the company that booked my ticket. Internet Author: Woodland Hills, California Air Travel: Expedia.com Internet

Sep 22 2014
NITRO FOCUS NO3 I did not receive the trial bottle, yet received a full order today. The charge to return the bottle of pills was 35% of the cost. My issue is that I never received the trial bottle. Traverse City MI Author: Sebring, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: NITRO FOCUS NO3 Internet

Sep 22 2014
Javier Munguia Gave him $1,000.00 deposit for materials for my gate on 08/20/2014 and he never showed up. Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Landscaping: Javier Munguia Chandler, Arizona

Sep 22 2014
Instant Checkmate When I tried to get my money back, woman said I was off my rocker. Didn't get $ back The Control Group, 4110 Mission Blvd, Suite 200, S Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Private Investigators: Instant Checkmate Internet

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
brighthouse networks internet provider cable Trespassing distructsion of property cabel 16 feet off the easement and no contract filed with Lake county cabel nerver put undergroung today9/22/2014 cabel inside house all cut apart about 6000ft never fixed filed a report with Pam Bondi brighthouse gave me a fake e-mail address an a number that no one has returned my call because Cathy smith don't work there anymore Clermont Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Civil Rights Violators: brighthouse networks internet provider Clermont , Florida

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Wholesale Electronics Ltd. MeiYu ZouBank Account Number:62166 1640 7000 617737Bank Of China#933 Wenxian Road Putian Fujian ChinaSwift Code:BKCHCNBJ73C THEFT BY DECEPTION -FUNDS WERE WIRED TO CHINA BUT THEY NEVER SENT US OUR GOODS ShenZhen, Guangdong, China. CHINA
Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: Wholesale Electronics Ltd. Internet

Sep 22 2014
Experian AKA credit reporting Ripped me off after I cancelled my dollar subscription Nationwide Author: Astoria, Oregon Sales People: Experian Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Old Vegas Slots DGN GAMES LLC1521 Concord Pike Ste 301Wilmington, Delaware 19803 $37,000.00 retail value of my credits and this company took all of them away. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Cameron, Montana Websites: Old Vegas Slots Internet

Sep 22 2014
Payment Systems Corp Andres Rosa Deceptive Sales Practices Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Andres Rosa Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
health sciences inst Took fees out of my bank account without authorization or without my knowlege,and I have no idea how they obtained my information nationwide Author: GRANBY, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: health sciences inst Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
Samie Bazuzzi General Manager Marriott Middelton WI Dishonest Business Practices, improper Credit Card Charges, Slanderous behavior Middleton Wisconsin Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Hotel: Marriott Hotel Middleton WIsconsin Middleton, Wisconsin

Sep 22 2014
D&J Machine and Performance Engines Tuff Dawg Engines Took my money and ran Phoenix Arizona Author: Pueblo, , Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: D&J Machine and Performance Engines Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 22 2014
National Pacific Debt, llc Threating to pay a pay day loan of $1170 ASAP or I will be served with a warrant for my arrest Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Internet Fraud: National Pacific Debt, llc Internet

Sep 22 2014
VISA Netspend You can't use the card online unless you send in paperwork like your SS# Nationwide Author: Orange, Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: VISA Netspend Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Octavius Miller West Coast Hip Hop Awards Show 2014, West Coast Hip Hop Awards Show 2015 Las Vegas Octavius Miller is a Con Artist he is not to be trusted he owes my record label $3,120.00 Portland Oregon
Author: California Festivals & Event Services: West Coast Hip Hop Awards Show 2014 Internet