Your Search | lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci
There may be more reports for "lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "lsm5 us pay.com, cp2pay.com and frontier pharmacy chargered my debit card nicosia, cyprus, cooper ci"

1, Report #1220421

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
Home Partners of America Hyperion Homes Fraudulent and Unethical Business Practices!! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Housing Rentals: Home Partners of America Chicago, Illinois

Feb 10 2016
Suite Journeys Suite Journeys Totally Ripped Us off Peachtree City Georgia Author: cordele, Georgia Resorts: Suite Journeys Peachtree City, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Scotts one hour air conditioning Scam and dishonest business practices Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Scotts one hour air conditioning Tampa, Florida

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Roomster Give me back my hard earned cash!!! New York New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Roomster New York, New York

Feb 10 2016
Ez Tag Complete and other dismay , hctra.org Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Ez Tag Texas

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 10 2016
Globe Life Insurance Torchmark Globe Life illegally changed the owner name on my policy without authorization. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Globe Life Insurance Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 10 2016
Ashford University Waited until one month to tell me about balance Deceptive, and underhanded San Diego California Author: Griffin, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Ashford University San Diego,

Feb 09 2016
www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product  Los Angeles Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Clothing Stores: www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product Internet Internet

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, dedicated intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. Social Butterphly Corporation receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles , California

Feb 09 2016
Worldmark Vacations Wyndam Stole my Summer Vacation Redmond Washington All Their Fault, Right? Author: Port Orchard, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Worldmark Vacations Redmond, Washington

Feb 09 2016
RingMogul/Ring Mogul/Globu Media Didn't deliver on any service, stole $325 and stopped responding Hollywood Florida Author: Edgewood, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: RingMogul/Ring Mogul/Globu Media Hollywood, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Encante PUREY EYE CREAM (eye wrinkle reduction)VILLAIRE FACE SERUM (anti-aging serum)pureyeyecream.orgfaceserumvillaire.comencanteskin.com Encante Purey Eye Cream and Villaire Face Serum product samples Ripoff Santa Ana Internet Author: Galion, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Encante Internet

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas

Feb 09 2016
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Still Charge After Cancelling and Threaten to Tarnish Your Credit When I Never Had Contact With Them Clovis California Author: Clovis, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Clovis, California

Feb 09 2016
smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet Author: North Carolina Loans: smith loan assistance Internet

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Maintaince Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
CLICK INCOME TOOK OVER $8000 IN SELLING ME ON BUILDING AN ONLINE BUSINESS WITH NO SUPPORT ONLY BILLING FOR FEES OVER AND OVER. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: Logan, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: CLICK INCOME SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime Russell Wallace CEO, 29 Lite Scam Company!!! This company stole my money!!! mission viejo, California  Author: los angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 29 Prime mission viejo, California

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet  *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.   Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet