LVNV FUNDING, LLC GREENVILLE, SOUTH CAROLINA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LVNV FUNDING, LLC Greenville, South Carolina
There may be more specific results for "LVNV FUNDING, LLC Greenville, South Carolina"
For more specific results for "LVNV FUNDING, LLC Greenville, South Carolina"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Dava McCall Breeder Rip Off Great Falls South Carolina Internet
Author: Lebanon, Kentucky Animal Services: Dava McCall Internet

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Eastwood Homes warranty run-around Clayton NC Author: Clayton, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Eastwood Homes

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Milton Gray Ripoff Artist - Deck & Fence Scam Kernersville North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Milton Gray Kernersville , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Saxon auto part Rip off Panama City Florida Author: South bend, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Saxon auto part Florida

Aug 22 2017
Autodemag Auto demag, autodemag.com Internet sales. Wired money for a boat, company disapeared, SCAM, do not make business with them. Miami Florida Author: Wake forest, North Carolina RV Dealers: Autodemag Internet

Aug 22 2017
Complete Beauty Support They advertised a free trial of Silk Biotin Complex, a product which started out on the tv show, Shark Tank. I ended up paying $30 for a free trial. Phoenix Arizona Author: Boone , North Carolina Medical Supplies: Complete Beauty Support Phoenix , Arizona

10, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
The Trademark Company Matthew Swyers RIP OFF and needs a Class Action Lawsuit for Ripping People Off no communication at all Cary North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: The Trademark Company Cary , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Tony Frison Student 7 online Took 49.95 from us after we thought we were buy a 50'tv Internet
Author: Trenton, North Carolina Theaters: Tony Frison Internet

Aug 22 2017
Route 136 Auto Body Weiss's Garage Inc. Auto Body Shop Garage Norwalk Connecticut Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Route 136 Auto Body Norwalk, Connecticut

Sales global llc ELIZABETH THOMAS MD
Author: Suwanee, Georgia Employers: Sales global llc Internet

Aug 22 2017
Stern Recovery Services, Inc ,SRS, Called me asking for payment but refused to send me supporting documents for supposed debt. North Carolina Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Collection Agency's: Stern Recovery Services, Inc

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World I ordered two hair straighteners and as soon as I recieved the confirmation email, I tried to view my order and it says shop currently unavailable. Internet
Author: Sneads Ferry, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 21 2017
VBS Inbox When I asked about pay it off keep said that I missed payments I know didn't just borrowed 773 all pay $975 . When I called always tell me financial is closely never nobody's speaking clearly words Said from California Santa Rose all know they Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Cash Services: VBS Inbox Internet

Aug 21 2017
Paul Martin Tapnio Paul Martin, Paul Tapnio Scam, Business funding leads, Marijuana funding leads Phillippines Author: miami , Florida Telemarketing Companies: Paul Martin Tapnio Phillippines, Other

Aug 21 2017
Allied Auto Shippers, LLC False advertising Coral Springs Florida Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: Allied Auto Shippers, LLC Coral Springs, Florida

Samsung defective range Nationwide
You were treated disrespectfully Author: Matthews, North Carolina Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart Scam Artist - NOT Licensed - Convicted Felon of NUMEROUS Dangerous Crimes Concord North Carolina
Author: Concord, North Carolina Consumer Services: Premier Contracting - Douglas Scott Everhart North Carolina

Aug 21 2017
Nexus Retail, LLC David Fisher Failed to pay bill Denver Colorado Author: Mill Valley, California Consulting: Nexus Retail, LLC Denver, Colorado

Aug 21 2017
Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Deco-Dan,Dan Gammercone SCAM WARNING,Dan will take your money and RUN Lutz Florida
Author: Dunedin, Florida Home Improvements: Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Lutz, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
ABC Marketing Solutions LLC --- SCAMMERS SEO / Google listing SCAM Boca Raton Florida 10+ Years of Scammer History - ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: ABC Marketing Solutions LLC Boca Raton, Florida