Your Search | lwpelectronics, bill chang

Jul 22 2016
MSB CTRMA Processing Toll bill for a motorhome that has been in storage since December. austin Texas Author: azle, Texas Motor Vehicle: MSB austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Collage assist Corporation Performant Recovery, Inc, Business Communication Training Institution ,  I am still being hounded for Education bill from a company sued and found guilty of fraudulent loans California. , performant Financial, Nationwide Author: Dallas, Oregon Computer Classes: Collage assist Corporation Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DermaLuxe the product was to be use for 14 days. you only payed for shipping and handling. after 14 days they would bill you if you didn't cancel. I was billed before. and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me. then if he did he gave me a #. and he hung up on me. Wilmington Nationwide Author: rusk, Texas TV Advertisements: DermaLuxe Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
FedEx FedEx allows others to bill your FedEx account with validation Internet Author: Delaware Shipping Companies: FedEx Internet

Jul 19 2016
Pure line I ordered Garcia at a reduced cost,then they bill my credit card $79.00 whom I did not authorize,this is a real rip off,i have filed a complaint with my Bank. Tampa Florida Author: Richmond, West Virginia Employees: Pure line Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Aqua finance aqua finance water system..Connexus ....Salesman Luis came out and with demostration,and bonuses of detergent etcs. SAID WE APPROVED FOR 29.99 PER MONTH AS NEW HOME OWNERS...INSTALLED WATER SYSTEM WITH IN 2 DAYS AND TRIED CALLING BACK FOR BONUS PRODUCTS..BUT NOW HE NEVER ANSWERED OR REPLIED...THEN RECIEVED BILL OF 240.00 PER MONTH AND INTERST CLIMBING UNDER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LOAN COMPANY....I CAN GO INTO MORE DETAILS WITH MY PAPERWORK ON MY FILES BEING CONTRACT ETC. wausau Wisconsin Author: Clifton, New Jersey Home Based Business: Aqua finance wausau, Wisconsin

Jul 18 2016
Krav Maga self defense and fitness still getting bill after i have canceled my memebership. san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Krav Maga self defense and fitness san antonio, Texas

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 17 2016
Public storage Public Storage ruined me and my kids life. My sister recieved a call from someone who works at public storage and told her that two staff had stolen stuff out of my unit before the auction. I just feel like this was a very evil and cruel thing to do considering the circumstances not to mention the city was paying for the bill due Wyncote Pennsylvania Author: Wyncote, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Public storage Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Lux renew anti aging Beautiful skin This is a rip off. I ordered a skin product online and thought I would only be charged $4.95. I didn't realize that my credit card kept being charged, and next recieved a bill fo $94.57. I called my credit card company to see if I could stop further payments, but they said I needed to contact the company first. I cannot find out how to contact them directly. Las vegas? Fountain hills Arizona  Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Beauty Products: Lux renew anti aging Internet

Jul 15 2016
Superior Auto I had the car 2 1/2 weeks timeing belt broke with very possible motor damage. I called Superior Auto and talked to Vikki Cook who sugested they have it repaired and put it on my bill. ┬áDecatur Indiana Author: Portland, Indiana Auto Dealers: Superior Auto Decatur, Indiana

Jul 15 2016
MCI THE NEIGHBORHOOD, BUILT BY MCI a blocker when bill is up to date and over chargeing TRENTON New Jersey Author: oppelo, Arkansas Customer: MCI TRENTON, New Jersey

Jul 15 2016
LA fitness I canceled a membership u had about a month ago on line cause I never used the membership. I wind up losing my bank card and ordered another one and from the email i received I was to register my new card cause they couldn't bill my account now.wyomissing Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: LA fitness wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2016
NORTHEAST GEORGIA PHYSICIANS GROUP turned a $147 bill over to collection agency after they misdiagnosed me and I spent eight days in hospital Cleveland Georgia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Emergency Medical Services: NORTHEAST GEORGIA PHYSICIANS GROUP Cleveland, Georgia

Jul 13 2016
Pa Municipal Service Co Billed me twice for the same thing stating that I need to remit more for the same total bill to be paidpaid! Pennsylvania Author: Indiana , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Pa Municipal Service Co Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
at&t DirecTV this account is in my mothers name and they are cancled But are using my bank account to steal the money to pay for her bill. So far they have stollen 370 danville Virginia Unfortunately... Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Satellite Companies: at&t danville, Virginia

Jul 12 2016
directv at&t my name is robin clifton and i have been with directv for about 3 years now and every month my bill is a different amount. i have contacted the doj but to no avail! so i am contacting you for justice against a unscrupulos deceitful underhanded company that goes by the name directv aka at&t!atlanta Georgia Author: jefferson, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: directv atlanta , Georgia

Jul 06 2016
Airg chat Harvest frenzy, 35fortumo SMS worldwide phone bill scam British Columbia Internet Author: Durack, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Airg chat Internet

Jul 06 2016
Aaron Kwan, Alan Kwan, Edward Chang watch scam Toronto, New York Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Jewelry Stores: Aaron Kwan Internet

Jul 05 2016
FAA Beverly Hills, Inc. dba BMW of Beverly Hills (Sonic Automotive Group) Beverly Hills BMW's negligence resulted in a costly car rental bill Los Angeles California Reply to Stacy Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: BMW of Beverly Hills Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2016
US cellular When entering contract say one thing but first bill 5 days later $500 then shut u off not 24 hours late yet then charge OUTRAGEOUS on next bill. Was told bills would b $258 a month 2 phones 2 tablets at $10 each umm NOOOOOONOOONONO NEVER WHAT THEY SAID . Last month was $678 of course had to pay $250 every week all month so they wont shut off 1 week later new bill is $745 really come on.... one customer rep told us well if u dont pay itll just keep getting higher i asked how can any justify paying that he told me i was being hostile and he didnt have to put up with it i said can we get itemized bill he told me N O Nationwide Author: CABOOL, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US cellular Nationwide

Jul 02 2016
Try Beauty signed up for trial of product. I did not see any benefit so I did not reorder. Product came again next month at the same time. Called company said I signed up for one year. I told them I signed up for a trial. They said they would stop sending me the product and refund my money. They sent me half of my money and then sent me the product the following month with a bill. My credit card company has been good and have credited my account, but after a month it has happened again for the third time! I may have to cancel my credit card to stop this company. Internet, in Florida Author: Laguna Woods , California Alternative Health: Try Beauty Internet

Jul 01 2016
sprint www.sprint.com free tablets are not free i was with verizon and changed to sprint when they said they could cut my bill in half, I had 7 lines with verizon so had to do the same with sprint 4 phone and 3 tablets after a year and a few mo. I have over paid by close to $400 and have 9 mo. to gosprint said they cant do anything becaue it been over60 days. olympia Nationwide What Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Green Coffe Extract Free Trial is Bogus They bill you the $4.95 Trial and then bill you within 10days . Bill again and send no product Santa Ana California
Author: Springfield, Missouri Alternative Health: Infinity Santa Ana, California

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide