Your Search | lwpelectronics, bill chang

Oct 03 2015
Greenlawn Water District Outrageous water bill. 2nd year after moving to my place Greenlawn New York Author: East Northport, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Greenlawn Water District Greenlawn, New York

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink We ordered internet service. We were told the bill would be for less than $80.00 a month. Winter Garden Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Internet: CenturyLink Winter Garden, Florida

Oct 01 2015
(((REDACTED)(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |Predator! Destroyed a family, committed adultry, Drunk Driving, Driving a teen while open container. liverpool New York (((REDACTED))) Author: Liverpool, New York Drunk Drivers: Drunks: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Select State/Province

Oct 01 2015
Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Horrible Customer Service. Charge $75 every two weeks if your bill is late. $150 month in additional fees covington LA Author: detroit, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division: Universal Fleet Premium Master Card Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital out rageous bill orlando Florida Author: Ontario Hospital Emergency Rooms: Dr. P. Phillips regional hospital orlando, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Outer Banks Blue- Stephanie and Bill Office Managers Disgusting, Uninhabitable Rental Home Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: beaver, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Outer Banks Blue Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 29 2015
ginnys My husband was charge for a bill $884.68 merchandise was never order. monroe Wisconsin Author: Oceanside, New York Bait-and-Switch: ginnys monroe, Wisconsin

Sep 29 2015
Ezlocal They do nothing but bill you! Internet Author: Lebanon, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Ezlocal Internet

Sep 29 2015
BRG Robert Alexander Bill Threating leagal action for an online loan Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: BRG Robert Alexander Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Rahman Nur , Bill Tuscher, Frasier McDonald, F-Mac, Abhinay Reddy, Jason Karpouzis Rahman Nur Nigerian SCAMMER. SCAM artist based in Phuket, Thailand. SCAMMED people for $1,000's. BEWARE, STAY AWAY from this guy. Phuket, Thailand Internet Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Rahman Nur Titam Mastermind Internet

Sep 26 2015
sprint corporation Business Customers Service Field Care Project Manager check your Sprint bill and charges carefully each month for unauthorized fees and charges Portland oregon Author: vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint corporation Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
trupanion I was sold a insurance policy that in my opinion had or has no intention of paying claims. I brought my dog in for allergies and would not of because I did not have the money to cover the bill. I pay $70.00 a month to trupanion they in turn went back and found anything they could to deny claim.  Seattle Nationwide Author: west hollywood, California Veterinarian Services: trupanion Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
10:37 AM Promoted 7 FREE Magazines as a Reward. And emailed, the next day a BILL for $ 109.00 Internet Author: Gadsden, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Sep 23 2015
SFE energy Asked to see my bill, lied, Garfield neighborhood, Pittsburgh, PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: SFE energy Internet

Sep 23 2015
LCA Services While discussing bill with owner of company he told my wife she was ignorant if she didn't understand the print out sent to us, she told him she was not f******. ignorant because a quarter of the page was missing. he then stated well u must be ignorant it went down hill from there Savanah Georgia Author: Jesup , Georgia Accounting: LCA Services Savanah , Georgia

Sep 22 2015
Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Yellow Pages They say we signed an agreement for payment and the document has been altered. All I signed was a document that they sent that asked for the description and name of our company for a free listing. They sent me the document with the wrong name for our phone number and I corrected it and sent it back, they now sent me a document that has been doctored to say I signed for a contract and bill is due. 2 pmts a year of $290 plus late fees. They say these pmts are due twice annually and I'm Late and have accrued late fees and other fees. Irving Texas Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Yellow Pages based in Irving Tx Irving, Texas

Sep 22 2015
Aall Tech Transmissions Perry Sahota, Bill Sidhu Fraudulent Transmission Repair Service Burnaby Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Aall Tech Transmissions Burnaby, British Columbia

Sep 22 2015
PECO PECO decides to charge me for a tenant Energy bill Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: limerick, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: PECO Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2015
Capital Billing Service Sent phony request for unpaid bill from Reader's Subscription for $ 999.00 Los Angeles California Author: Pittsburg, Texas Collection Agencies: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 20 2015
Hawaii Self Storage Steve, Levy, Robert After fulfilling the WRITTEN 30 day notice they require to vacate a unit and vacating it; they billed us for an additional month at 537 dollars. I was in the office to report we vacated ,as required. They called my husband in front of me to let him know. Even though he had sgned and delivered to them a WRITTEN 30 day notice to vacate as they require. A week later they called my husband to get his credit card number to bill him for an extra month. . We only oowed those crooks for the term of the 30 day WRITTEN AND SIGNED notice to vacate on Sept. 12. That was bad enough because the unit was empty. Then Levy shyster told my husband he would change it so we were only billed an additional week beyond the agreed, WRITTEN AND SIGNED 30 day vacate delivered to them by my husband. They are expensive at $537 a month so this equates to them rooking people of hundreds of dollars with this deceptive business practice. The 30 day written notice hung it up enough. Now they claim they are owed another week for nothing. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Storage & Self Storage: Hawaii Self Storage Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 19 2015
Verizon wireless Over charging for data, hotspot..... We pay for each byte and they have someone way of devaluing it and ensuring our bill is always maxed out. When you call they don't care to help you understand it. Tulsa/nationwide Nationwide Author: Bristow, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
American Express American Express never sent our first bill then reported us to the credit agency! Customer Service won't help! Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Synchrony Bank/JC Penny JC Penny Had a zero balance, had paid my last bill in CASH. Nationwide So much for your good credit history... Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Nationwide