Your Search | lynne noble, lynn noble born august 17 1963

Jan 21 2017
richmobclothing/forever rich clothing ui ordered a hoodie september 17 still havent got to me. no reply from anyone. then they closed rich mob so when you click the site it changed to foreve rich . i want my money. California Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: richmobclothing/forever rich clothing california, California

Jan 20 2017
vince enterprises ltd pay day loans encino California Author: lynn, Massachusetts Cash Services: vince enterprises ltd encino, California

Jan 20 2017
 Ordered Magic tracks Nov. 26 2016. Recieved Dec. 16 or 17 2016. It is not what they are advertising. Nationwide Author: Paris, Tennessee Racetracks: Magictracks.com

Jan 19 2017
Walmart Care Plan/Assurion 1 was told on 1 13 17 my claim was resolved DECEPTION Wilmington Delaware Author: elsmere, Delaware Warranty Companies: Walmart Care Plan/Assurion Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. We bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze from fayetteville auto park in August of 2015 and it has been in the shop 4 times with the same problem and it is not fixed yet. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. Arkansas

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Pit bull registry APBR I own a pit bull dam and sire registered with APBR. We had a liter born Oct. 3rd and tried to register the pups and never received any papers for the pups or a response  Internet Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Animal Services: American Pit bull registry Internet

Jan 12 2017
E TRADE James Lynn Wadsworth, Nicholas Brian Gerardi, James Carbine ATM transaction declined, branch manager at Chase told them it declined, they still refused to refund the $500 they stole from my account Sandy Utah Utah Author: CHESTER, New York Brokerage Companies: E TRADE Sandy, Utah

Jan 09 2017
luxhd450 Ordered LUXhd450 lens August 27,2016 for $29. Received 5 sets and was billed $145. Returned the five and talked to ;a company representative who refunded $89 and was to send 1 set of lens for $56. Have never received the one set. Have talked with persons on the phone about 10 times. No luck! Original order # 15640031 was changed to 16366656. Have explained situation to various agents on phone including: Agent 20, Agent Anna 312, Agent 145,Agent 848,Alan # 264, Nonique #0148,Chesta #156 Agent 982 and Selena #977. Every one of these people promised to immediately send my paid for set of lens. After 4 months and all of these calls I have received one e-mail, but no lens. This shouldln't be so difficult to resolve. DelMar California Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Sales People: luxhd450 DelMar, California

Jan 09 2017
Hobbies Discount Team I ordered 2 reversible umbrellas for about $60.00 as Christmas presents in November of 2016 and have yet to receive them. Internet Author: Lynn Haven, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Hobbies Discount Team Internet

Jan 08 2017
Positive Voyage On 1/3/17 they took $19.99. What for I don't know. I did not authorize. Still no bracelet I want my money Unknown saw it on Facebook Internet
Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Positive Voyage Internet

Jan 08 2017
Rush My Visa They processed my visas for China trip (3Mar 2017) and sent them to me, with passports, 12/30/16. FedEx lost pkg on 1/3/17 , has no idea where they are. Internet Author: show low, Arizona Courier Services: Rush My Visa Internet

Jan 07 2017
Baystate Noble Hospital 115 West Silver StreetWestfield, Mass. 01085413-568-2811 Un-reasonable employment application processes and elistists attitudes. Westfield Massachusetts Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Employment Services: Baystate Noble Hospital Westfield, Massachusetts

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies Discount Placed an order on 12/7, was notified on 12/17 that order had shipped. Nothing has arrived as of today, January 5th. Company will not respond to emails. Money was taken from my account almost immediately. This is a SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM HOBBIES DISCOUNT! Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Mail Order Services: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Jan 02 2017
AsianDate.com AnastasiaDate.com, Dating Gateways LLC, SOL Networks Limited Their slogan reads Love Knows no Boundaries but it should read 'There's a Sucker Born Every Minute' !!! Moscow Internet
Author: Godfrey, Illinois Dating Services: AsianDate.com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 23 2016
SeniorSoulmates Dating Site for Seniors Paid my subscription in August and I haven't been able to logon to the website. Internet Author: Cherryville, North Carolina Dating Services: SeniorSoulmates Dating Site for Seniors Internet