LA PRIMITIVA INTL,LOTERIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: La Primitiva Intl,Loteria
There may be more specific results for "La Primitiva Intl,Loteria"
For more specific results for "La Primitiva Intl,Loteria"
Showing 1-25 of 7,311 Found Reports For more specific results for "La Primitiva Intl,Loteria"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
beauty impressions la skin this has GOT to be illegal greenwood villiage, colorado
Author: Timberon, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: beauty impressions greenwood villiage, co,

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
creme la Miracle SCP*TURZE SerumCheyenne wy 82001888-803-3099 Was charged in advance before I recieved Trial product for full item did not let me return or give me a refund $98.14 when I said I didnt want it Cheyenne Wyoming
Author: stratford, New Jersey Skin Care: creme la Miracle Cheyenne, Wyoming

May 25 2017
La Cell False sale.. took monies from MY checking account. Under the representative JoAnn Gaines. Phone number only 8775985i27 Internet Author: Franklin, Kentucky News Media: La Cell Internet

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
LA Epic Pub Crawls BUYER BEWARE! Tourist SCAM! RUN RUN RUN if you see this company approach you. Take your money and no services rendered. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boylston, Massachusetts Party Planners: LA Epic Pub Crawls Las Vegas, Nevada

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Sorry... Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 19 2017
Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream I ordered the trial cream and wanted to cancel any more shipments but could not get in contact with them. I tried emailing them but couldn't connect. Los Angeles California Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream Los Angeles, California

May 18 2017
Patrick Roark ,AKA Michael Rogers Callaway, Fraudulent Business Promises & Loans in La Jolla California Author: La Jolla, California Business Consultants: Patrick Roark La Jolla, California

May 18 2017
The Nations Law Firm Rip off/miss represented Houston Texas Houston Texas Author: Chalmette LA, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: The Nations Law Firm Nationwide

May 18 2017
Tele Circuit slam, slammed, target elderly, trick old people in to switching phone service La Follette Tennessee Author: Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Duluth, Georgia

May 17 2017
Theelife TJ McNally Theelife TJ McNally Software scam LA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Theelife Internet

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 16 2017
Vlamorous Clamp.Vlamo...LA Skin Debitef my acct ...in 7dys after i received trial offerz Greenwood village colorafo 80112 Vlamorous.com Author: Los Angeles Ca, California On-Line Business: Vlamorous

May 15 2017
UFC GYM SAN CARLOS, San Diego QUIT GYM AND LOCATION HAS BEEN CLOSED BUT STILL BILLS ME San Diego California Author: La mesa, California Weightloss Programs: UFC GYM SAN CARLOS, San Diego San Diego , California

May 15 2017
LA skin Ripping me off and won't answer my phone calls FU**ING fu** heads Greenwood village Colorado Author: Poteau, Oklahoma Skin Care: LA skin Greenwood village , Colorado

May 15 2017
Neat Company - Neat My files are being held hostage! Philadelphia Internet Author: La Quinta, California Miscellaneous Companies: Neat Company Internet

May 14 2017
Autotops.net William gheen Pennsylvania Author: La Fayette, Illinois Auto Parts: Autotops.net Internet

May 13 2017
Luxstyle International AKA Stylelux Luxstyle intl aka quickmax fraud Odense, Denmark Internet Author: Ampang, Internet Fraud: Luxstyle Internet

May 12 2017
Matthew Slippoy LA Lakers Shirt purchased on Amazon was shipped to the seller's address; not the buyer's address. Gilroy California
Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Matthew Slippoy Gilroy, California

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 09 2017
Hardwood Flooring Depot Defective Flooring, no refund Irvine California Author: LA, California Building Products: Hardwood Flooring Depot Irvine, California

May 08 2017
One Stop Pawn BUYER BEWARE the SCAMMERS Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Pawn Broker: One Stop Pawn LA Los Angeles, California

May 07 2017
vpnif is a website to find out how to get the best vpn service in the world of Internet
Author: LA, Florida Websites: vpnif Internet