Your Search | la z boy & representative kimberly

Jun 30 2016
Sky Van Lines Tried to DOUBLE a firm commitment price Tazana California Author: La Habra, California Moving Companies: Sky Van Lines Tazana, California

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Christopher Golden Psychic Psychic cristopher golden, Beverly Hills psychic, 90210 I realize this must be a scam Beverly Hills, LA Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Psychic Fortune Tellers: Christopher Golden Psychic Internet

Jun 30 2016
Pureline representative Tampa Florida Author: Roanoke, West Virginia Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Jun 29 2016
El Monte RV Does NOT back up their warranty for purchase on used RV Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Verkin, Utah RV Dealers: El Monte RV Las Vegas, Nevada

COWBOYD SUN REALTY James de la Boursodiere NAPLES Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Realtors: COWBOYD NAPLES, Florida

Jun 28 2016
James de la Boursodiere Jamie, Chinada3, Cowboyd Realties, Sun Realty Scam Real Estate Fraud SWITCH- A- ROO BAIT AND SWITCH Naples Florida
Author: Calabasas, California Realtors: James de la Boursodiere Naples, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Speedy Cash Service Keylin Scott/representative email threat Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Speedy Cash Service Internet

Jun 27 2016
Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com I took out a loan with this company for a loan of $625.   Ukiah California Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Tribal Consumer Venture dba Bestchoice123.com Ukiah, California

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

12, Report #1312047

Jun 27 2016
Shangri-La Armond Khosroyan, F&B Manager Santa Monica California Author: Florida Hotel: Shangri-La Santa Monica, California

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Beauty Essentials Total Ripoff; No Returns; no Customer Service La Jolla, Caifornia Author: Edina, Minnesota Beauty Products: Beauty Essentials Internet

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
Hawaii Health Systems Inc Renee Lai Extremely Unprofessional work place Honolulu Hawaii Author: La Jolla, California Work Place Bullies: Hawaii Health Systems Inc Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 21 2016
Magazine Publishers Service representative, Carmine Capparello. Indignantly pushed me into accepting subscription, after I tried to cancel...and he said 'NO! he couldn't put my money back on my credit card. Montreal, Quebec. Quebec Author: Chilliwack, BC, British Columbia Liars: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Jun 19 2016
Fast Cash Biz David Graham, Madison Clark Options Trading Scam Internet Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies: Fast Cash Biz Internet

Jun 18 2016
Speed L.A dating they say it costs $33, my credit card told me they charged $49 Los Angeles CA SPEED LA DATING Author: New York, New York Dating Services: Speed L.A dating Internet

Jun 18 2016
Tom Haraldson of Haraldson Auto Mart Tom Haraldson, Haraldson Auto Mart, Haroldson Auto Mart Used Car Salesman, Slimy Car Salesman, Lemon Car, Harassment, Lack of Compassion, Transphobic, Cheater La Porte Citc Iowa Author: Iowa Auto Dealers: Tom Haraldson of Haraldson Auto Mart La Porte City, Iowa

Jun 16 2016
LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr # Stacey L. Butler, Burrows & Associates Khohnood Law Firm Berry & Associates Clark & Washington Chris Carouthers LLC I got all these in mail today 6/16/16 The representative sid they were working for LVNV company and Resurgent ask for the last four # of my social security the address were I receive mail. Give me a name of Emmett Goodman and telephone #478 7455415. I did not receive a letter from this atty, but the six others listed. local conyers,college park,Atlanta offices nationwide Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr #

Jun 16 2016
Business Financial Capital Asia BFCA Business Financial Capital AsiaBusiness Financial Capital Markets COMMERCIAL LOAN FRAUD Atlanta Georgia Atlanta Author: LA, California Commerical Lending Brokers: Business Financial Capital Asia Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 15 2016
Juan Treminio EBC JT Uncle Son All Thieves Stole my parts will not return parts or complete chrome plating as promised and paid for La Puente California
Author: San Diego, California Auto Repair Service: Juan Treminio La Puente, California

Jun 15 2016
Terran Capitals Susan Carter Options Trading Scam Internet Author: LA, California Brokerage Companies: Terran Capitals Internet