LA Z BOY & REPRESENTATIVE KIMBERLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: La Z Boy & Representative Kimberly
There may be more specific results for "La Z Boy & Representative Kimberly"
For more specific results for "La Z Boy & Representative Kimberly"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
La Cell False sale.. took monies from MY checking account. Under the representative JoAnn Gaines. Phone number only 8775985i27 Internet Author: Franklin, Kentucky News Media: La Cell Internet

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
LA Epic Pub Crawls BUYER BEWARE! Tourist SCAM! RUN RUN RUN if you see this company approach you. Take your money and no services rendered. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boylston, Massachusetts Party Planners: LA Epic Pub Crawls Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream I ordered the trial cream and wanted to cancel any more shipments but could not get in contact with them. I tried emailing them but couldn't connect. Los Angeles California Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: Vlamorous Cream/LA Cream Los Angeles, California

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 18 2017
Patrick Roark ,AKA Michael Rogers Callaway, Fraudulent Business Promises & Loans in La Jolla California Author: La Jolla, California Business Consultants: Patrick Roark La Jolla, California

May 18 2017
The Nations Law Firm Rip off/miss represented Houston Texas Houston Texas Author: Chalmette LA, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: The Nations Law Firm Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
Tele Circuit slam, slammed, target elderly, trick old people in to switching phone service La Follette Tennessee Author: Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Duluth, Georgia

May 17 2017
Theelife TJ McNally Theelife TJ McNally Software scam LA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Theelife Internet

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 16 2017
Vlamorous Clamp.Vlamo...LA Skin Debitef my acct ...in 7dys after i received trial offerz Greenwood village colorafo 80112 Vlamorous.com Author: Los Angeles Ca, California On-Line Business: Vlamorous

May 15 2017
UFC GYM SAN CARLOS, San Diego QUIT GYM AND LOCATION HAS BEEN CLOSED BUT STILL BILLS ME San Diego California Author: La mesa, California Weightloss Programs: UFC GYM SAN CARLOS, San Diego San Diego , California

May 15 2017
LA skin Ripping me off and won't answer my phone calls FU**ING fu** heads Greenwood village Colorado Author: Poteau, Oklahoma Skin Care: LA skin Greenwood village , Colorado

May 15 2017
Advertize On Your Car Company offered to pay to advertize on my car, then asked money to start program. During the initial call and as soon as I pointed this out, representative hanged up on me swiftly. Obviously a SCAM. Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize On Your Car Nationwide

May 15 2017
Neat Company - Neat My files are being held hostage! Philadelphia Internet Author: La Quinta, California Miscellaneous Companies: Neat Company Internet

May 14 2017
Autotops.net William gheen Pennsylvania Author: La Fayette, Illinois Auto Parts: Autotops.net Internet

May 12 2017
Matthew Slippoy LA Lakers Shirt purchased on Amazon was shipped to the seller's address; not the buyer's address. Gilroy California
Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Matthew Slippoy Gilroy, California

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 10 2017
Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Justin-Representative , Online Bills say Totally Misrepresented themselves and the Insurance Company. Told me that this or my Plan would have a PCP and a Specialist Copayment, It was NOT a Discounted RX Plan but a 3 Tiered Plan with $10, 00, $20.00 and $50.00 Copays. Overland Park, Kansas 66225-5326, and Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Internet

May 09 2017
Hardwood Flooring Depot Defective Flooring, no refund Irvine California Author: LA, California Building Products: Hardwood Flooring Depot Irvine, California

May 08 2017
FatBoy Products Fat Boy Amps UPS Destroyed my AMP during handling and Fat Boy Blamed me instead of UPS Shipping Egg Harbor New Jersey Author: LaVerkin, Utah Electronic Manufacturers: FatBoy Products New Jersey

24, Report #1372000

May 08 2017
The gates of bradenton Kimberly o'donnoell Tina Bed bugs Bradenton Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Appliances: The gates of bradenton Bradenton, Florida

May 08 2017
One Stop Pawn BUYER BEWARE the SCAMMERS Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Pawn Broker: One Stop Pawn LA Los Angeles, California