LA Z BOY & REPRESENTATIVE KIMBERLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: La Z Boy & Representative Kimberly
There may be more specific results for "La Z Boy & Representative Kimberly"
For more specific results for "La Z Boy & Representative Kimberly"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Sean John Clothing Sean John Modeling Organized Crime Controlling Bad Boy Entertainment & Sean John New York New York
Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Sean John Clothing New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Z&Z Towing LLC Non payment for service performed Galion Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Auto Transporters: Z&Z Towing LLC Galion, Ohio

Jul 18 2017
Tim coyle plumbing and heating Tim Cornelius coyle , tim coyle plumbing He is a non licensed contractor . He took our deposit and ran. La brea, Tustin , Massachusetts . He's crap Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California Home Improvements: Tim coyle plumbing and heating Internet

Jessica Arredondo wasted our time and refuses to pay Fullerton California
Author: la habra, California Real Estate Services: Jessica Arredondo Fullerton, California

Jul 18 2017
First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES Garden Grove California
Author: Westminster, California Loans: First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Garden Grove, California

Jul 17 2017
In Town Suite I checked out of In Town Suites on Saturday with hotel clerk Crystal and on Sunday Night discovered that my account was charged $100.00 by in town Suites I figured it has to be a misunderstanding so I called the Hotel and Nancy the manager picked up the phone and I explained that I was over charged and I wanted my money back.  Metairie LA Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Attorney Generals: In Town Suite New Orleans, Louisiana

Jul 17 2017
Clement Muwele Recycler La Habra California
Author: San Diego, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Clement Muwele La Habra, California

Jul 15 2017
Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment P Diddy, Puff Daddy Sean Diddy Combs Twitter Scams Celebrity Impersonations New York New York
Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment New York, New York

Jul 15 2017
Nicolas Huaman Castro ESTAFA YAPO PLAY 3 LA FLORIDA QUILLOTA Internet
Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Nicolas Huaman Castro Internet

Jul 14 2017
Regions bank slidell la.70461 Cancelled bank card in feb 2017 received new card but charges were still added to old card  new card tried again same thing happened they refuse to take responsibility for charges made after new card was received. SLIDELL Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Banks: Regions bank slidell, Louisiana

Jul 14 2017
Z57 Internet Solutions George Herrera My contract was expired on December 2016, and I am not able to cancel. I have sent cancellation notices for the past 3 months and I have been completely ignored. When I called today George ,Jorge, Herrera treated like trash, refusing to cancel without paying an extra month because the cancellations in writing are not valid. They want that you cancel over the phone because they will play any trick for not cancel to you. The customer service is horrible. They don't provide the service that they promise and they are not worth the money that you pay a month for their service. San Diego California Author: La Mesa, California Advertising / Deceptive: Z57 Internet Solutions San Diego, California

Jul 14 2017
maryam montelongo Thief, la California Author: la, California Unusual Rip-Off: maryam montelongo chatsworth,

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 13 2017
Karr Transportation Eric Beers ,Trml Mngr, He Lies from the Beginning about the company and its operations and is NOT what he says it is. He'll say anything to get Drivers to sign on. La vergne, Tennessee Author: Gotham City, New York Local Transportation: Karr Transportation La vergne,, Tennessee

La Union furniture and mattress Ripped us off and lied Rockville Maryland
Author: Olney, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: La Union furniture and mattress Rockville, Maryland

Jul 13 2017
LA Ski n VLAMOROUS Scam, unscrupulous tactics, fraud impossible to deal with ENGLEWOOD CO Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: LA Ski n Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Chicago Estate Sales facebook.com/chicagoestatesales/; Jackson Moving & Storage; Sneaky and Unprofessional La Grange Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Personal Services: Chicago Estate Sales La Grange , Illinois

Jul 11 2017
JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Hacienda Tes Rios BE AWARE: DO NOT TRUST JUSTINE JAY ROMANO ( Hacienda Tes Rios Representative) Cancun Cancun
Yes, contacted reservations already 3 times. Author: Alberta Travel Services: JUSTINE JAY ROMANO Cancun, Other

Jul 11 2017
L'etouile, Premium Skin, Colladerm Complex Skin Scam. Claims product biggest deal ever on Shark Tank. I never ordered nor did I receive product and am being charged almost $400. Internet
Author: La Verne, California Skin Care: L'etouile Internet

Jul 09 2017
LA Fitness Refuse to cancel membership over the phone or email even when and individual does not have access to mailing or coming into cancel. Fort Myers Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Fitness Consultants: LA Fitness Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Urban House Tees & More MugsofMine.Co, LA Tees Placed online order, no EMail contact, mailbox full on phone#, no reply on contact us, total appears on credit card. somewhere in Texas Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees & More Internet

Jul 07 2017
LA Tees Outlet SCAM! NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER! Internet Author: Angier, North Carolina Clothing Stores: LA Tees Outlet Internet

Jul 06 2017
L.A. Fitness of Clifton LA Fitness, L.A. Fitness, Clifton LA, L.A. Fitness - Unsanitary, Roaches in the Showers, Understaffed Janitors . BEWARE Clifton NJ Author: Rutherford, NJ, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: L.A. Fitness of Clifton NJ