Your Search | lab88.com,ny

Apr 17 2014
True Accessory Rip-off, Took payment, Did not send out items. New York, NY Internet Author: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: True Accessory Internet

Apr 17 2014
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing Oceanside, New York

Apr 16 2014
crest I need help because I did my 28 days of training with them back in 2005.They said they would put my pay on a credit card that they gave me an nothing was ever put on the card. I left with an injury to my back because while in Texas my trainer parked at n I was doing my 28 days of training thru CREST back in April of 2005. My trainer an I had run loads from NY to California to Texas. I was given a credit card from CREST they said they would put my pay on that card an they never did. I didn't finish the whole 28 days because i left with a back injury due to my trainers negligence Nationwide Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Attorneys General: crest Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Tal Hart memory-of-.com I paid for a site that does not work!! Sent various emails and have received no response... Internet Author: Turner, Maine Internet Fraud: Tal Hart Internet

Apr 15 2014
cast hub.tv SCAMS- Dream killers; My child teared up and said we need to get them mommy Las Vegas Nevada Author: ny, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: cast hub.tv Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 14 2014
State Farm Insurance Rochester NY Myra Cuff Agency Like A Good Nieghbor: More Like A Neighboring Enemy Rochester New York Author: West Henrietta, New York Unusual Rip-Off: State Farm Insurance Rochester NY Rochester , New York

Apr 14 2014
MediaComCable Media Com CableMediaCom Internet Connectivity Unreliable and Customer service is anything but service Columbia Missouri Author: Columbia, Missouri Internet Service Providers: MediaComCable Internet

Apr 14 2014
Kings County Family Court Civil Rights Violaters Brooklyn NY Author: brooklyn, New York Civil Rights Violators: Kings County Family Court Brooklyn , Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
American Cash Advance Michael Smith, Alexander Black Requested proof of funds for 1st payment. Sent funds, and they requested more, saying IRS seized funds from my account. Farmingdale, NY Internet Author: Pontiac, Michigan Cash Services: American Cash Advance Internet

Apr 14 2014
Eastchester Chrysler Ram Bronx, NY WARREN/ BOBBI RIPED OFF bronx New York Author: BRONX, New York Auto Dealers: Eastchester Chrysler Ram Bronx, NY bronx, New York

Apr 12 2014
239 Shore Road Mount Sinai NY Listing Pro Steve Alaimo Ahrem Waiste of time!! House has a Lis Pendes against it..in other words, tied up in litigation. On top of that house has judgments against it. Mount Sinai New York Author: Stony Brook, New York Realtors: 239 Shore Road Mount Sinai NY Mount Sinai , New York

Apr 11 2014
Jefferson Rehabilitation Center Wrongfully evicted my sister, Debe Moore, in October 2011 after Debe being in the system for most of her life. Watertown New York Author: Liverpool, New York Personal Services: Jefferson Rehabilitation Center Watertown, NY 13601, Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
emansangels.com HOT944.com, 955JAMZ.com, WiLD1036FM.com, BEACH1051.com, POWER985.com Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: emansangels.com Internet

15, Report #120771

Apr 11 2014
Madonna Heights Residential Facility Division Of St Chirstopher Ottile ABUSIVE, NEGLECTFUL, DISGUSTING, RACIST.. houses young teenage girls with behavioral issuesDix Hills New York
Author: Kings Park, NY Child Protective Services: Madonna Heights Residential Facility Division Of St Chirstopher Ottile Dix Hills, New York

Apr 11 2014
Accelerated Marketing Solution Eclipse Marketing Solutions no-good disgusting hollow shell of a company Deer Park NY Author: Smithtown, New York Business Consulting: Accelerated Marketing Solution Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
PAPA JOHNS PIZZA LOCATION AGGRAVATED CUSTOMER DELIVERED WRONG FOOD WOULD NOT RE DELIVER- MONEY LOST SPRINGFIELD GARDENS New York Author: SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, New York Restaurant Delivery Services: PAPA JOHNS PIZZA SPRINGFIELD GARDENS NY SPRINGFIELD GARDENS , New York

Apr 11 2014
Ozaroo-com on ebay ignores all emails after $100 waterflosser malfunctioned ,Internet sale
Author: Newtown, Other Medical Supplies: Ozaroo Internet

Apr 11 2014
glasses79.com They offer $79 designer glasses. Once you send money, you never hear from them. This is a beg scam. Do not use this site. First name: Yong Last name: Tan Street: Huangpu Internet
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Sunglasses: glasses79.com Internet

Apr 10 2014
cs@online-support24.com FaithGellalo co. LTDpharmacyRX this is not a real Canada pharmacy. They sell you fake drugs then send you an email with unsafe site new york and california Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Pharmacies: cs@online-support24.com Internet

Apr 09 2014
ENTERPRISE CAR RENATL CHICAGO, HGTS,IL GREG ENTER PRISE CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD 1800 FOR COM[PACT CAR FOR 3WKS WITH UNLIMITED MILE CHICAGO,HGTS Illinois Author: markham, Illinois Auto Rentals: ENTERPRISE CAR RENATL CHICAGO, HGTS,IL CHICAGO,HGTS, Illinois

Apr 09 2014
RelayRides Failure to comply with the rights of a renter, outrageous charges and fake insurance coverage. San Francisco California
Author: NY, New York Car Rentals: RelayRides San Francisco, California

Apr 09 2014
Precision Research New York NY Fake Cashier Check from First National Bank Texas/First Convenience Bank New York New York
Author: Glendale, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Precision Research New York NY New York, New York

Apr 09 2014
my modification loan.com & Tempelton group Dea Buckley , Alan Kalastein , mike sonner , William wanek Dea Buckley / My loan modification .com Stole My Money & Lied To Me & Robbed Me Cheated Me Westbury New York Author: Bronx, New York Attorneys General: my modification loan.com ....... & Tempelton group Westbury, New York

Apr 09 2014
David Erdmann CEO of Strategic College Sports Recruiting refusal to pay sport recruiters! Nationwide Author: NY, New York Talent Scouts: Strategic College Sports Recruiting Nationwide