Your Search | lakewood, ohio freecycle (a yahoo! group)

Jul 30 2016
esources.com Stefano Carboni Stole my money & refused a refund! London Internet Author: London Nw2 3AH, Alabama Auctions: esources Internet

Jul 30 2016
Aroma Express Serge Butman (aka Zalman Group or Group Zalman) Non-payment of invoice Montreal Quebec Aroma Express was changed to Express Kafeh Author: Montreal, Quebec Caterers: Serge Butman /Aroma Express Montreal, Quebec

Jul 30 2016
Ehrlich Pest Control I'm being billed for services I'm not receiving and I can't reach anyone at the company. They don't answer the phone or return calls to explain Groveport Ohio Author: Grove City, Ohio Inspections & Hazards: Ehrlich Pest Control Groveport, Ohio

Jul 30 2016
Lgi homes My mom is going through LGI now for hone's and she has to put almost 8,000 down because her credit score is not good. Plus they keep telling her that she needs more documents and resendso the same stuff over and over again. She was supposed to be in end of may then end of June then end of July and it's been a nightmare ever since Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Lgi homes Atlanta, Georgia

5, Report #1319780

Jul 30 2016
live career cancelled 3 months ago; continue to withdraw $34/mo from my checking account Internet Author: EAST PALESTINE, Ohio Employment Services: live career Internet

6, Report #1319778

Jul 30 2016
Eric Faber LAHG Corp Eric Faber Stay Away, this guy is a Fraud Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Websites: Eric Faber LAHG Corp Internet

7, Report #1319760

Jul 30 2016
CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of Dale & Lessmann LLP Dale & Lessmann LLP , CHRISTINA WALLIS , CHRISTINA J. WALLIS CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of DALE & LESSMANN LLP IS A RIP OFF LAWYER Toronto Ontario
Author: ajax, Ontario Lawyers: CHRISTINA J. WALLIS aka CHRISTINA WALLIS of Dale & Lessmann LLP Toronto, Ontario

8, Report #1319723

Jul 30 2016
US Golf Schools Mitch Crum BEWARE! Mitch Crum is a thief. Murrell Inlet South Carolina Author: Ithaca, New York Sports Instruction: US Golf Scholls Nationwide

9, Report #1319719

Jul 30 2016
lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat He is a fraud with 0 knowledge of healing. He will make you send more and nore money and show you no results. He is a liar and does not care about you after tou send him the money. He is not capable of anything. He is a loser. I send him money 6 timea and got no results. So please do nit trust this guy. South Africa Internet Author: Fullerton , California Astrologers & Psychics: Www.lovespellz.com, mr anwar sadat Internet

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. AtkinsĀ  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

11, Report #1319716

Jul 30 2016
Justin Watson PAYPAL KIXIFY SCAMMER El Paso Texas Author: Ohio Clothing Stores: Justin Watson El Paso, Texas

12, Report #1319710

Jul 30 2016
AllGood Home Improvement Ed Grant Did NOT pay! Ohio Author: Akron , Ohio Home Improvements: AllGood Home Improvement Ohio

13, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

14, Report #1319706

Jul 30 2016
Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Rona Hummel is a Thief Hewlett New York Author: New York Health Spas: Rona Hummel of Nu Glo Medi Spa Hewlett, New York

15, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

16, Report #1319687

Jul 29 2016
James Jim Pusateri Beware of possible scam, i was a victim. Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Accounting: Financial Services: Real Estate Investing: James Nationwide

17, Report #1319680

Jul 29 2016
KTC Store All employees The store always charges a different amount than ones displayed and their register rings up something different than what is charged. Employees are rude and have been heard saying they don't like black people which is offensive. fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: KTC Store Fort Worth,

18, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

19, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

20, Report #1319659

Jul 29 2016
Eyetensify and Skin Optics RIP OFF and a SCAM Santa Anna, California Internet Author: Monongahela, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Eyetensify and Skin Optics Internet

21, Report #1319649

Jul 29 2016
franklin legal group james walker saying i owe a loan i never took Internet
Author: monmouth junction, New Jersey Loan Brokers: franklin legal group Internet

22, Report #1319647

Jul 29 2016
Prudence Zullo, Mario Zullo Prudence A Zullo, Mario D Zullo Services stolen, people who dont pay are THIEVES Corona California Author: Corona, California Cleaning Services: Prudence Zullo, Mario Zullo Corona, California

23, Report #1319646

Jul 29 2016
University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. HIRE CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY /HOTEL JOB SITES! HIRES CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY/HOTEL JOB SITES Farmers Branch Texas Author: Los Angeles , California Interior Decorators: University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. Farmers Branch, Texas

24, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

25, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas