LANI STAR VOICE COACH, MAUI VOCAL COACHES, LANI STARR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Lani Star Voice Coach, Maui vocal coaches, lani starr
There may be more specific results for "Lani Star Voice Coach, Maui vocal coaches, lani starr"
For more specific results for "Lani Star Voice Coach, Maui vocal coaches, lani starr"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises LLC Grand Celebration Cruises ; chantel Refused to extend cruise per contract terms Tampa Florida Author: Brighton, Michigan Cruises: Blue Star Cruises LLC Tampa, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Maui Villa Rentals Tried to rent me a vacation property they don't manage. Asked for money to be wire transferred Kihei Hawaii Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Maui Villa Rentals Kihei, Hawaii

Jul 26 2017
Renessa Rios-Strong Dating coach scam Bellevue, WA Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Dating Services: Renessa Rios-Strong Internet

Jul 25 2017
OOO “STAR INDUSTRIES” ; stins.biz ; Kuznetsov Alexander Yurievich (DOB .19.03.83); ; He constantly looks for investors so that to cheat them asking for money to develop FAKE unique devices (electrolyzers) and build NEW FAKE factories for mass production of FAKE already ready-made devices Priazovka, Krasnodar's Krai, near Yeisk ; Russia Author: Sofia, Investment Brokers: Kuznetsov Alexander Yurievich; OOO Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Starr Equestrian Center Precious Memories equestrian center Becki StarrRebecca StarrBecki Kononchik Kelly Adams Becki Denton Equine Scammer Groton Connecticut Author: Waterford, Connecticut Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Starr Equestrian Center Groton, Connecticut

Jul 21 2017
GSE Products David Noble and David Holt from GSE Products ,Green Star energy, frauded a number of companies and individuals in South Africa Durban, South Africa Internet
Author: Johannesburg, Small Business Services: GSE Products Internet

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
Lone star Mitsubishi They are scammers San Antonio Texas I'm sorry for your troubles let me tell you what I do Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Lone star Mitsubishi San Antonio , Texas

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Hooray! She was looking out for my higher good! Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Internet

Jul 14 2017
Nicholas Evans He goes by different names so ..beware of this guy Business card has Houston Precious Metals 281-217-0815 ... Universal Alloy show up on your caller ID ,his voice mail say NTR... Con Houston Texas Author: MEMPHIS, Tennessee Gold Scrap Buyers: Nicholas Evans Houston, Texas

Jul 10 2017
International Marine scam, false advertising, crook, avoid calls, Boynton Beach Nationwide Voice Mail From Mr. Marks Supporting our Scomplaintnenttatements. Author: Islamorada, Florida Marine Accessories: International Marine Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Tienda Zambrano66 Zoe Elena Albin Albin-Gaast camamues (126Turquoise Star) bait and switch eBay seller scam Linares, Spain Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee E-trade: Tienda Zambrano66 Internet

Jul 05 2017
Poor Boys Hot Rods, Inc. Sun Coast RV & Coach Rentals Poor Boys Hot Rods Major Rip Off $100,000.00 Be Warned La Habra California
Author: Fullerton, California Auto Repair Service: Poor Boys Hot Rods, Inc. La Habra, California

Jul 05 2017
Hertz Corporation Hidden charge of $38.31, no explanation, refunded without reason after complaint Maui Hawaii Author: Renton, Washington Auto Rentals: Hertz Corporation Maui, Hawaii

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
America Star Books.com Publish America.com I saw the Light manuscript.They have had it since December 2015. Frededrick Maryland Author: Warfordsburg, Pennsylvania Book Publishers: America Star Books.com Frededrick, Maryland

Jul 05 2017
Blue star cruise ship Grand Celebration Money pit they don't tell you about and don't get what they tell you West Palm Beach Florida port Nationwide Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Resorts: Blue star cruise ship Grand Celebration Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
buyvlamorous VLAMOROUS I tired to order a 1.95 sample of only the main vlamorous anti aging cream. got email receipt for 1.95. Then after reading about other peoples scams I tried to call cust svc to cancel. Got voice mail that said they wuld cancel future shipments and chg my CC 1.95 AND 38.71. This all occurred within 20 minutes of my online order. Called CC Co and confirmed my card was charged! I entered a dispute with them. I then received 7 calls from cust Svc trying to sell me additional products. Talked to 2 who could not cancel previous order - could only sell calls from Atlantic City Internet Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Skin Care: buyvlamorous Internet

Jun 29 2017
Take Three Nights This company solicited by email, the Take 2 Nights vacation using the YTB coach as the drawing card. I once was affliated with YTB as a travel consultant, so I thought it was legitimate. I spoke to a young man by the name of James and he offered the Premier Package of $389.00 for two separate vacations including a $50 dinner certificate and $40 gas card with the upgraded package. Tallevast Florida Original author, please report back here if you have received your refund or not Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights Internet

24, Report #1381987

Jun 28 2017
North Star Finance North Star Financial mortgage loan modification scam Beverly Hills California Author: cincinnati, Ohio Internet Fraud: North Star Finance Beverly Hills, California

25, Report #1381959

Jun 28 2017
Dumax tv The person I was talking to told me that this box will not work with the applications like it use to work before because we have a new box that they want people to buy. When I asked him what about the people who bought this box 3 years ago... This question raised his blood pressure so high that he started screaming at me.when I told him to stop screaming he raised his voice more. I asked him his name that he refused to give. I have never spoke to anyone so unprofessional and rude before Huston Nationwide Author: Duluth, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Dumax tv Nationwide