Your Search | lauri randall ,melodie from liveperson liveperson.com kasamba is a fake fake expert
There may be more reports for "lauri randall ,melodie from liveperson liveperson.com kasamba is a fake fake expert"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "lauri randall ,melodie from liveperson liveperson.com kasamba is a fake fake expert"

Aug 22 2014
award processing center tried to scam me out of a $10.00 fee for fake contest cash award of $15000.00 kansas City Missouri Author: Gilbert, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: award processing center kansas City , Missouri

Aug 22 2014
Staff Management/SMX Seaton Corporation SMX shorted me on my wages, fired me because of my Discrimination and stopped me from getting EDD benefits. Tracy California Author: Tracy, California Disability Services: Staff Management/SMX Tracy, California

Aug 22 2014
WrapMatch WrapMatch.com snuck $8/month charges into our bank account. Stole $32 from us so far. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch Internet

Aug 22 2014
David Fletcher I am the victim of RTR exotics, Keith Shay took $19500 from me for unfinished Rolls Royce replica Deland Florida
Author: Deland, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Fletcher Deland, Florida

Aug 22 2014
bitcoin-miners.me, Dragon-Miners.com Ordered a Dragon-Miner 5TH and paid them 3.2 BTC, never got any tracking info, never got the unit, they will not answer any emails. only on-line based Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Bitcoin Miners from Asia Internet

Aug 22 2014
Ace Cash Services ACS A Parental Payday Advance Company Is trying to sue me for a loan I did not make stating it came from my IP address. I don't even know this company. Internet
Author: West New York, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 22 2014
spot fn spot fn will extort money from you london Internet Author: houston, Texas Brokerage Companies: spot fn Internet

Aug 22 2014
Lipo G3 Pompano Florida G3 Lipo London Stole money from my account Pompano Florida Author: Melrose, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Lipo G3 Pompano FL Pompano, Florida

Aug 22 2014
DAN ESCAMILLA GLOBAL FUGITIVE RECOVERY, DANIEL OSCAR ESCAMILLA, LEGAL BUREAU SERVICES, Dan ESCAMILLA wanna be bounty hunter FAKE, PHONY, DEFRAUDS THE TAX PAYERS, NOT EXPERIENCED, FAILED THE CALIFORNIA STATE BAR, FAILED THE SHERIFF'S ACADEMY SO BECAME A RESERVE DEPUTY Santa Ana California Author: Huntington Beach, California Bail Bonds: DAN ESCAMILLA Santa Ana, California

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Crystal Investment and Real Estate Ltd Luke Smith shareholder and sole Director Tuscan Dawn Developments Limited Tuscan Dawn Crystal took very significant reservation fees or deposits from clients for property purchases, no property delivered money gone, Crystal gone bankrupt, Luke smith sole director starts again Old Harlow, Essex UK Essex Author: Old Harlow, Essex, Realtors: Crystal Investment and Real Estate Ltd Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
LED Outfitters Crooks !!! DO NOT BUY from these people !! Internet Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: LED Outfitters Internet

Aug 21 2014
Orion Funding Shane Dean - Do not trust this individual. He is a liar and nothing but a con artist working out of his home and represents owning this large company. He is a fake and will lie and tell you whatever he needs to so he can sign you up for a loan and he will send your personal information to about 20 loan sharks that will pull your credit and make your credit score drop over 100 points. He is not a lender as he tries to make you believe he is. Melbourne Florida Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Orion Funding Melbourne, Florida

Aug 21 2014
service@beckettsimonon.com, Beckett Simonon -Santiago I bought 2 pairs of shoes from this company. Returned them and didn't get a refund Internet Author: Suisun City, California Clothing Stores: service@beckettsimonon.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Pioneer Pacific College Ripoff NOT REAL EDUCATION, BAD TEACHERS, FAKE GRADES, OPEN BOOK TESTS! Springfield Oregon Author: Talent, Oregon Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Pacific College Springfield, Oregon

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
CREST Technology, Inc. Bart Mecum & Matt Mecum rented equipment from my small business, repackaged it with gross negligence, failed to insure it, wrecked it upon return, and never reimbursed for it. Sterling Massachusetts
Author: Sacramento, California Computer Rental 2: CREST Technology, Inc. Sterling, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
Auto discovery llc mike Rude stay away from mike he will not help you but lie and deceive Rochester michigan Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Auto discovery llc mike Rochester , Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Buzzplay Charge my acct. as a recurring charge andI I did not buy any service from them . Internet Author: Lagrange, Indiana Media: Buzzplay Internet

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet

Aug 21 2014
Eveonline slough Unauthorised payments taken from my account Internet Author: villefranche du perigord, Other Computer Fraud: Eveonline slough Internet

Aug 21 2014
The Latitude Network Thomas Scholz Fake Agency Uses your personal work for personal gain without you United Kingdom Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: The Latitude Network Internet

Aug 21 2014
Charidy, Yehuda Gurwitz, Ari Schapiro Shame on you Yidel and Rabbi Ari, Stay away from Charidy they will steal your Money and personal information. Brooklyn Internet
Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Charidy Internet