Your Search | leads 2 results

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
NOVUS NovusSerum, NovusSkinLift Scam,..Requested sample only & within 2 weeks charged my card $200 Dontknow Internet Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: NOVUS Internet

Feb 12 2016
gameday-tees Ordered tee shirt in January said it would take 2-3 weeks. Sending e-m ails and tried to contact by phone to no avail. They are a RIP OFF!! Ontario California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: gameday-tees internet,

Feb 12 2016
aps appliance repair service A & B appliance repair SCAM lost over $1200.00 stood up for appointments 6times 40 phone calls over 2 months Nationwide
Author: media, Pennsylvania Appliances: aps appliance repair service Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

C R England I was lied to about drug test results Burns Harbor Indiana
Author: Chicago , Illinois WANTED REWARD $$$: Employers: C R England Indiana

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
Lead Transfer System PVT LTD lead transfer systemlead transfer systemsLTS Provided coached, staged, and phony leads. Refused to respond when confronted. Internet
Author: San Diego, California Customer Leads: Lead Transfer System PVT LTD Internet

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Firestone Big ripoff on inspection Lancaster Pennsylvania RE: Why? part 2 Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Firestone Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 04 2016
Results Unlimited Hustlers,Hopeless The Bank Account Hustlers(Nationwide) Virginia Beach,Va Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: Results Unlimited Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
CROWNKING FISHER MICHAEL KOR I realized after ordering from them that they were in China and so i canceled the order. it's been over 2 weeks and they still have not credited my bank account back and have not answered my emails. Internet Author: deatsville, Alabama Internet Fraud: CROWNKING FISHER Internet