Your Search | leads 2 results

1, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

2, Report #1319663

Jul 29 2016
Brooks & Co Scott Brooks Worthless Annuity leads that were sold to me as an Advisor Sugarland Texas Author: Alpine, California Financial Services: Brooks & Co Sugarland, Texas

3, Report #1319602

Jul 29 2016
LilPlay.com I went to locate an online movie and LilPlay.com came up, so I entered my particulars and they told me that I had 5 days if I declined no money would be taken from my credit card I checked the next day and 2 payments came out of my credit card and they  Access my account Baltimore Maryland Author: Sangre Grande, Online banking: LilPlay.com Baltimore, Maryland

4, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

5, Report #1319543

Jul 29 2016
bill adomanis Merchant Cash Advance Leads lake worth, fl Nationwide Author: oldsmar, Florida Advertising Agencies: bill adomanis Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

7, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

8, Report #1319370

Jul 28 2016
EyeNoir and SkinNoir Ordered Trial products but then 2 weeks later my card was charged for products I did not order$89.95 and $85.95 Santa Ana California Author: Wayne, Maine Computer Mail Order: EyeNoir and SkinNoir Santa Ana, California

9, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

11, Report #1319111

Jul 26 2016
SASSY LEADS Sherry Marquez, Connie Lynch, Amanda Mitchell MONTHS behind on payroll- THOUSANDS owed Plant City, FL or New Castle, IN Internet
Author: Florida Telemarketing Companies: SASSY LEADS Internet

12, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Captain Mark White They sent me an email saying that I owed 1247 and had to pay immediately and to respond with a flat answer or else I would be arrested and charged and spend 2 years in prison. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Captain Mark White Internet

Jul 26 2016
2 Brothers Auto Sales Installed Used Part and Will Not Repair When That Part Went Bad Although Under Warranty Redlands California
Issue resolved Author: Redlands, California Auto Dealer Repairs: 2 Brothers Auto Sales Redlands, California

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 25 2016
Jeunesse Medica LLC I ordered a trial sample of Regenere Facelift Complex for $4.99. My credit card has been charged 2 times for the amount of $89.92, ANTIAGINGG8448215725 AS SUBSCRIPTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM TO DO SO CENTENNIAL Colorado Author: Somerset, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Jeunesse Medica LLC CENTENNIAL, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
jte electric Bought a spa pump motor. Spoke with Joe over the phone. I asked for the pump sroud and a printed receipt for supposed 2 year warranty. Will not send shroud or receipt bedford, pa Internet Author: westford, Vermont Mechanics: jte electric Internet

Jul 25 2016
sales-associate.com Huge Ripoff! McKinney Texas Author: ORLANDO, Florida Customer Leads: sales-associate.com McKinney, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 25 2016
garcinia lean xtreme here was a add to try for free, then with in 2 weeks they charged my dept card for ana Aurora co 80011 co Author: glasgow, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: garcinia lean xtreme Internet

Jul 25 2016
Studio One-to-One clint roe failure to pay employees. waiting for 2 months for 2 checks. Horrible employer. Being evasive Wellington Florida Author: Florida Photography: Studio One-to-One Wellington, Florida

Jul 25 2016
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts.....Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Authorized Statement, Scam Group, Michael Roberts Rexxfield, Ripoff to Kill the Messenger Ed Magedson Ripoff Report. Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2016
Night Hawk Vision Exclusive,Exclusive Ad Puchased 125.00 dollars worth of goods and didnt receive anything 2lasers pointers,2 batteries and charger Internet Author: Rochester, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Night Hawk Vision Internet

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina