Your Search | leads blvd. wayne walton, joeseph c. versacio, central security

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Nathan Bishop Nathan Cass, Nathan Lane, Nathan Charles Bishop, Nathan C. Bishop Real Estate Scam, Mortgage Scam, Beverly Hills, Scammer, Liar, Theif, Loan Modification Scam West Hollywood California
Author: AUSTIN, Texas Loan Modification: Nathan Bishop West Hollywood, California

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Wayne Jefferies and Jefferies & Company Wayne Jefferies' does not pay his production crew members. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Miami, Florida Producers: Wayne Jefferies Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 31 2014
Joseph Froster, Karen Cromwell, J Clark send me an email to inform me that they have a pending law action against my name and social security number washington D.C Washington Author: Charles City, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Joseph Froster washington D.C, Washington

Jul 31 2014
St. Anthony's Hospital Starsky Bomer Filing Bankrupcy, and will not pay vendors, hired our guard company and said will not pay Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: St. Anthony's Hospital Houston, Texas

Jul 31 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Garcinia Cambogia pop up link from any website your visiting, costco, best buy, apple etc...simplypurenutra.comSalt Lake City, UT 84106-1339United States of America(877) 662-5186 Got convinced to try their product when I am online browsing Costco website, free risk trial they said for 30 days and got charge C$ 11 for the shipping, after 30 days from the date of the order I got charge for US$89.97 + shipping and handling and automatically enrolled on their program of $89.97 per bottle per month supply,  Utah, USA UTah, USA
Author: Blaine, Washington Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Internet

Jul 31 2014
Nicole Oldach Miller and Brandon Saraceno Lied to me, lied about me to others, made up fictitious stories about me and my friends, used me, direspected me, puts on a facade, took advantage of our friendship, you are untrustworthy!!! And is using your Boyfriend Brandon for security as you had stated! He is not reputable and is taking monies according to you! General McClane School District Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Blabber Mouth: Nicole Oldach Miller Internet

Jul 30 2014
NYCIFF, New York City International Film Festival, Roberto Rizzo, Caroline ingeborgcjohnson@me.com , Ingeborg C. Johnson NYCIFF , Roberto Rizzo , Caroline@nyciff.com917 833 5665 , New York City International Film Festival , NYCIFF St Lucia TOTAL RIPOFF even after the 5th year FILMMAKERS WAKE UP !!! NYCIFF, New York City International Film Festival, Roberto Rizzo, Caroline ingeborgcjohnson@me.com , Ingeborg C. Johnson NYCIFF , Roberto Rizzo , Caroline@nyciff.com917 833 5665 , New York City International Film Festival , NYCIFF St Lucia New York,New YOrk Nationwide
Author: St Lucia, Yukon Festivals & Event Services: NYCIFF, New York City International Film Festival, Roberto Rizzo, Caroline ingeborgcjohnson@me.com , Ingeborg C. Johnson Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
AirX Cloud Security Owner of Websites owes my money for work I did for his site Internet Author: Alabama Software: AirX Cloud Security Internet

Jul 30 2014
elon property management Also known as Holly Sands Apts As of May, June, & July going into August refuses to take care of mold, mildew, mice,mice droppings, silverfish, & roaches. Kitchen floor rotting out, bathsink Tampa Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Landlords: elon property management Tampa, Florida

Jul 30 2014
CPI Security TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! BEWARE! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Security Services: CPI Security Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 30 2014
Barbara Wellington Beware, Owner creates false deductions from your security deposit Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Property Management: Barbara Wellington Long Beach, California

Jul 30 2014
roger martin From Federal Law Department, Cash Advance USA threaten with law suit sec9 chapter 19 inform credit bureaus Social Security current employment to call pay debt and avoid charges Internet, Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: roger martin Internet

Jul 30 2014
Social Security Administration Read how they act in concert to deprive SSI Reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Social Security Administration Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2014
Blue World Pools REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Jul 30 2014
Ge Capital John Morrison I had gotten an email from them stating that I was approved for a loan and I called both numbers and the One i had got a hold of John Morrison and he stated that I was approved for a Loan I just have to pay a Security Deposit of $160.61 to be able to get my Loan and thats not right and he keeps on calling me. Los Angeles California Author: Montrose, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Ge Capital Internet

Jul 30 2014
MVP Trans Inc Las Vegas,NV This company I worked for they hired a crooked dispatcher that came up with ideas to steel money from O/O by not being truthful and they set me up to fire me and when they did they didn't pay me my money they owed me. watch out O/O they cut rates on the c I was there first dispatcher and made there company grow in fact when I was fired some of the O/O left with me to another company las vegas Nevada Author: bellflwer, California Local Transportation: MVP Trans Inc Las Vegas,NV las vegas, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
John Bloom of C to C Transport John Bloom, C to C Transport Animal abuse, Illegal animal transports, DNT California
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Services: John Bloom of C to C Transport Internet

Jul 29 2014
Protect America Protect America, Inc. Fraudulent Practices and Service Austin Texas Author: Oswego, Illinois Home Security: Protect America Austin, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Cycle Central System Inoperative After Efficiency Maintenance Loveland Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Trucking Companies: Cycle Central Loveland , Colorado

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Mona Davis and her supervisor are ridiculously rude, BUT there was an upside to the convo Jacksonville Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
TJ Telemarketing Paul Shiedler Health Insurance Leads Springfield Oregon Author: Denver, Colorado Telemarketing Companies: TJ Telemarketing Springfield , Oregon

Jul 29 2014
Vector Security Won't Stop Service Columbia, MD Nationwide Author: Wheaton, Maryland Security Services: Vector Security Nationwide