Your Search | leanlife pm, burn2fat, ecurves, bcc labs

Feb 04 2016
Red Head Labs LLC THESE PEOPLE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY - BIG COMMERCE TEMPLATE RIPOFF Tulsa, Oklahoma Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Programmers: Red Head Labs LLC Internet

Jan 25 2016
Edge Brands LLC Edge Labs Sent free product paid shipping only, then a new product arrived the next week with the same ship dat Emeryville California Author: Boiling springs , South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Edge Brands LLC Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
Priority property pm residential lease One of the partner of the above company didn't pay me for the work I did for them. Largo Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Priority property pm residential lease Largo, Maryland

Dec 11 2015
Zaptip, Charge Labs, The Charge Factory, Joostcube, Indiegogo Conducted a scam, raising funds with no intention of building or delivering a product Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Zaptip Internet

Dec 10 2015
Linden Labs Linden Labs terminated my account without reason and refuses to answer why it has been terminated. San Francisco California Author: McDonough, Georgia Internet Fraud: Linden Labs San Francisco, California

Dec 07 2015
Brilliant Skin cream/Intensive Eye Radiant Labs, Inc. Celebrity endorsed, and Dr OZ endorsed miracle skin! DECEPTIVE to say the least! Fraudulent completely! Stated in terms & Conditions that I'd be charged $109,(postage included) and on credit statement it was $180+. I was NEVER sent the actual main product, but charged for enrollment! Unbelievable. Liars. Located in aptly named Bluffdale UT Bluffdale, Utah Author: Mooreland, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Brilliant Skin cream/Intensive Eye Bluffdale,, Utah

Dec 02 2015
7bucktees The Secret Labs of A.B. Dada No response Chicago Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clothing Stores: 7bucktees Internet

Nov 28 2015
Perfect Age and Beauty Labs will not quit sending me their worthless products San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Beauty Products: Perfect Age and Beauty Labs San Diego, California

Nov 25 2015
Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep Call from someone telling me I won 1 million $ and a 2015 Mercedes which would be delivered at 2:30 pm but I must purchase a paypal my cash scratch card and load $400 on it and call them back before delivery. I must have 2 forms of id in order to take possession of the prizes so I took all the information I could so I could warn others about this scam. The 1st phone call came from number 434-214-2694 left a message for me to call them back at 518-638-0278 so I did and when his phone kept fading out he said to let him call back on a better line so the last time he called me back it was # 876-872-8444 which was a Jamaica phone number so beware of these people. Jamaica Author: Lake Placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep

Oct 29 2015
PM Investment Capitol Regal OptionsIoanni Stylianou 6, 2nd floor, Flat/Office 202, 2003, Nicosia, Cyprus Acepted funds for trading on forex platform. Now unable to access website or contact them. Nicosia Internet,Cyprus Author: Catoosa, Oklahoma Brokerage Companies: PM Investment Capitol Internet

Oct 27 2015
Aqua Pro System Aqua Treatment ServiceWilliam/Bill C.Island Services PM, LLC SCAM! BUYERS BEWARE!! Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Marrero, Louisiana Plumbing: Aqua Pro System Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 14 2015
Eric towing Fortworth I was moving from where I live so I moved my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta, but the car died. We moved it to a business parking lot with no signage or note on cars being towed. Took the battery to auto zone. I picked up the battery but decided to finish moving. On Tuesday October 13, 2015 after dropping my kids in school. I checked on it. There was still no sign on the car to move it or a tow sign in the area. I called a friend of mine, Brian and we were going to move it that evening. I drive to the location by 6.00 pm to wait for Brian. My car was not there and a sign just appeared from no where on the property. I called them to put my car back. The lady gave me an email address but I needed to research and get legal help against this ripoff. Fortworth Tx Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Eric towing Fortworth , Texas

Oct 06 2015
Why Not to Work at Mindich Child Health & Development Institute Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bad work environment, labs, Mount Sinai, science lab, lab directors New York New York This is so true! Author: New York, New York Medical Laboratories: Mindich Child Health & Development Institute New York, New York

Sep 28 2015
5X Trim 600 Nutritional Science Labs The company Lies!! Don't use this product, save your money Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: 5X Trim 600 Cheyenne , Wyoming

Sep 22 2015
Dunwoody Labs Inc. This lab's food sensitivity test was a scam! Got it done and then found out they were doing it incorrectly. Dunwoody, Georgia Nationwide Author: Great Barrington, Massachusetts Medical Laboratories: Dunwoody Labs Inc. Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Nutra Fit New Life Health Labs I ordered ONE bottle in their semi-phantom web site. Did not get confirmation of the purchase. Kept charging me 21.5 times the cost of the bottle for months. Anderson Indiana Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Nutra Fit Anderson, Indiana

Sep 10 2015
Frank Hamilton Frank Hamilton # 903-375-7385Case officerSTATE INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENTWORKING HOURS Monday to Friday between 8.am to 4.pm (ET) CASE-93-QV-04869 We received Arrest warrant against your name under ACT 79 ACT 76 ACT 48 Kindly call as soon as possible before the case is downloaded into the court house in order to get brief information about the case before you have any trouble at your home or job. Frank Hamilton # 903-375-7385 Case officer STATE INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT WORKING HOURS Monday to Friday between 8.am to 4.pm (ET) Author: Bellflower, California Unusual Rip-Off: Frank Hamilton

Sep 07 2015
RTVL And Pheonix Labs For six months these people have been sending me a small jar of cream and charging my Cisa card almost 100.00 each mo. All I had asked for was a sample of the cream in January for the cost of their postage. I had NO idea what I was in for!! I've made 5 phone calls to them but they refuse to stop. I've also E Mailed them 3 times. I'm at a loss as to what to do. Please. Please you are my only help!!! Palmdale. California Author: Tustin, California Bait-and-Switch: RTVL also known as Pheonix Labs Palmdale. Ca?, California

19, Report #1251905

Aug 30 2015
Beauty Labs/Perfect Age samples given over net opted for samples ended up signing up for monthy sales of 87.00 plus for both products have just taken out for the second month and didn't recieve anything at all Internet Author: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beauty Labs/Perfect Age Internet

Aug 19 2015
MaritzMayer labs. Norcross, Ga. 30071 deception, theft, unscrupulous practices, false advertising and unlawful business transactions norcross georgia Author: barronett, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: MaritzMayer labs. internet

Aug 15 2015
Precision Labs LLC Addium Addium Never shipped product, confirmed several times per UPS and yet they continued to say they did and would not process a refund with return of product they never shipped. Carson City Nevada Author: Midland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Precision Labs LLC Addium Carson City, Nevada

Aug 15 2015
Sheridan Labs SCAM: Deceptive advertising and unauthorized charges! Bluffdale Utah Author: Columbia, Missouri Beauty Products: Sheridan Labs Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 15 2015
TESTOHEALTH LABS LTD Hacked into my account and placed an order without my knowledge Msida MSD 1751, Malta Nationwide
Author: Tralee, Co. Kerry NOT Alabama, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: TESTOHEALTH LABS LTD Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
5 X Trim and/or Nutrition Science Labs A saleswoman called me from 5 X Trim on 7/2/2015 and told me about the weight loss successes they have had with 5 X Trim. I asked her about a “warranty” and she said it was an “ironclad 30 day refund.” I then asked if that was from time of delivery or from time of slae and she CLEARLY said “from the time you receive it.” I then asked her to make sure we were clear on this. She repeated the “guarantee is good from date of receipt.” I then ordered their product. This is a disreputable bunch of thieves. They lie to get you to “buy” and then “lie” when it does not work. They lie in regard to guarantees. Their product does not work. I know because I tried it. Do NOT trust them and do not use them. Cheyenne Wyoming Lying thieves Author: Valley Springs, California Weightloss Programs: 5 X Trim Internet

Jul 29 2015
Marcket Research Labs I have asked them to stop sending me mails about their programs, but they have ignored my repeated requests. Palo Alto, California Author: Palo Alto, California Health Care Education: Marcket Research Labs Palo Alto, CA , California