Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

LeanLife PM, Burn2Fat, Ecurves, BCC Labs

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Ching Labs chinglabs scam ripoff Internet Author: Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Ching Labs Internet

Mar 23 2017
Graphic Design Labs Mary Joe Arias @graphic design labs FRAUD WEBSITE DESIGN USING FREE WIX TEMPLATE PDF FILES UNAUTHORIZED FALSE SLAES ADVERTISEMENT AS A CLIENT Austin Texas Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Graphic Design Labs Austin, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Peanut Labs Peanut Labs-phishing and spoofing company-scams San Francisco California Author: south pittsburg, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Peanut Labs Internet

Mar 12 2017
Dunkin Donuts Bad treatment , they kicked me out right 2 minutes after selling me a drink at 9:42 pm even thought on the door it said it closes at 10 pm ,when I addressed it to them they said they don't care and they told me to get out. Brooklyn New York GET A LIFE LOSER!!! Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dunkin Donuts Brooklyn , New York

Mar 11 2017
Peanut Labs Peanut Labs Inc., This company will dupe you when you earn so many points. San Francisco Internet Author: Dungannon, Virginia Internet Fraud: Peanut Labs Internet

Mar 07 2017
marta/atlanta/truck # 16204 i was driving to hapeville, ga. and truck #16204 pulled up on my bumper almost hitting me. He kept doing that because I would not speed up. He slammed on his brakes a couple times. this happened right at 2:00 pm. he needs to learn to drive when it is raining. hapeville Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Bus Companies: marta/atlanta atlanta, Georgia

Mar 06 2017
Nest Labs Refused to replace defective hardware under ordinary warranty Palo Alto California
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Cameras & Video: Nest Labs Palo Alto, California

Mar 06 2017
Farid Ismail - Luupa Labs Farid Bin Ismail - LuupaLabs-Home of 21st century innovation Farid Ismail Selangar,Malaysia Scammer, Lying and Deceitful Practices. Do not do business with this man or you'll be sorry Bandor Put43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangar, Malaysia Other
Shane Liddell wrote in response Author: Miami, Florida Questionable Activities: Farid Ismail - Luupa Labs 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangar, Other

Mar 05 2017
Diet Supplements - PM PURE CBDGloss Motive Sent Supplement. Without Authorization & charged account Provo Utah Author: Hemet, California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Mar 04 2017
Diet Supplelments-PM charging my account and sending me worthless and not ordered pills. Cant call because busy signal Provo Utah Author: HOCKLEY, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplelments-PM Provo, Utah

Mar 02 2017
A Aarlinton Wrecker Service I was test driving a car and kept it over night, I got home around 10:30 pm. The office at my apartment was closed at the time so I couldn't get a permit for the car so I put a note stating my name apartment number showing that I lived there. I came out the next morning to realize the note did not matter the towing company AAarlinton still towed my car. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: A Aarlinton Wrecker Service Arlington, Texas

Mar 02 2017
Biotrim Labs biotrimlabs.comTestoultra.com Online price of their product Testoultra is Rs.1450 ,but when I opted to buy it they deducted RS 10600 from my bank account. I cancelled the order and asked for refund but got no reply from them till now. Internet Author: Anantnag J&K, Weightloss Programs: Biotrim Labs Internet

Feb 28 2017
National Detail Pros Nationaldetailpros.com The company sent a detailer out to my house was to be their between 9&11 Am showed up at 1430 pm did a bad job on my boat and charge my card with a 225.00 extra charge Tampa Florida Internet We're Sorry For The Confusion Author: Palm Coast, Florida Maintenance Companies: National Detail Pros Internet

Feb 27 2017
Timessquareonlinestore.com Athletic Propulsion Labs I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses from this companies website. They never sent me the sunglasses and took the money out of my account. The phone numbers, and email on the website is fake and I never got any response from them. They're a fraud. Don't buy from this site! Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Timessquareonlinestore.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 22 2017
PM Milestone YOSIF LIMITED, Hassan Eliwa This company has fabricated at least ten persons, who either claim to work for non-existent companies or companies that don't employ them on Linkedin which repetitive post ads for his project templates. Massey, Auckland Rebuttal is b******* Author: Bexley, Alabama Legal Process Services: PM Milestone Massey, Auckland,

Feb 13 2017
FRAUD: Blasè Labs / Blasè Agency, LLC / Alaxic Smith & Azeem Khan Failed To Complete App Development Project For $11,250 Los Angeles California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Programmers: Blasè Labs / Blasè Agency, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 01 2017
Revita Youth aka/Healthy Form Labs Deceptive Advertising and Product not Worth $175.91 Billed After Fact St Petersburg Florida Author: bowling green, Virginia Eye Care: Revita Youth St Petersburg, Florida

Jan 31 2017
AriMorgan.com Derek Shaw Labs Derek Shaw, Mark Bradshaw, Echo next, multiwave, craft leap Website Design Los Angeles California, Tariq Shaw Internet Developer Scam, Derek Shaw Labs, Software Developer Scam, Mobile Developer Scam Los Angeles California Tariq Shah new Aliases Author: Los Angles, Washington Computer Software: AriMorgan.com Los Angeles, California

Jan 30 2017
HydraSkin Sciences Allegro, Brio, Sheridan Labs FRAUD, SCAM, DECEPTIVE MARKETING Bluffdale Utah Author: Alabama Bait-and-Switch: HydraSkin Sciences Internet

Jan 27 2017
diet supplements pm sent products not ordered provo Utah Author: BROOKFIELD, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: diet supplements pm provo, Utah

Jan 08 2017
Smart for Life Straight medical labs Sasson moulavi Thin adventure Tara beck Ken beck Us medical care Desperate broke Doctor Boca Raton Florida Author: Mobil , Alabama Doctors: Smart for Life Boca raton , Florida

Jan 06 2017
Butterfly Labs Bitcoin miners, Bitcoin Mining hardware, Monarch Internet Author: Sofia, Other Internet Fraud: Butterfly Labs Internet

Jan 06 2017
Ching Labs Sarah Zhang Took money and never shipped any product shenzhen, china Internet Author: chehalis, Washington Consumer Services: Ching Labs Internet

Dec 17 2016
BioTrek Labs TOOK MY MONEY BUT DIDN'T PERFORM THE TESTING internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Medical Laboratories: BioTrek Labs Internet