LEANLIFE PM, BURN2FAT, ECURVES, BCC LABS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: LeanLife PM, Burn2Fat, Ecurves, BCC Labs
There may be more specific results for "LeanLife PM, Burn2Fat, Ecurves, BCC Labs"
For more specific results for "LeanLife PM, Burn2Fat, Ecurves, BCC Labs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
JNP Technologies Sdn Bhd Farid Ismail Farid Ismail, Luupa, Luupa Labs Farid Ismail Scam Artist. Hires company's to conduct work for them and then refuses to pay Selangor Darul Ehsan. Internet
Author: Delaware Computer Service & Repair: JNP Technologies Sdn Bhd Farid Ismail Internet

Jul 15 2017
AM PM ARCO GAS STATION/STORE Corner of Victoria & Rock Blvd Gas pumps inaccurate Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: AM PM ARCO GAS STATION/STORE Sparks, Nevada

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Opencart Marketplace iSense Labs ARE SCAMMERS! Daniel Kerr ans iSense Labs RIPPED ME OFF Hong Kong Internet Author: Erick, Oklahoma Software: Opencart Marketplace Internet

Jul 12 2017
Wagner International incl. Alexander (Sascha) Wagner (CEO and PM) Four-year pending payment Internet Contact us Author: Internet Translators: Wagner International Internet

Jul 10 2017
Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

Jul 02 2017
PENZA LABS LLC and 8004034990FORMULAACTIVE Re: REVITALIZE SKIN SERUN BY VICTORIA OSTEEN Free trial of cream - PAY ONLY FOR SHIPPING / This is a ripoff Internet Author: New York, New York Skin Care: PENZA LABS LLC and 8004034990FORMULAACTIVE Internet

9, Report #1381990

Jul 02 2017
Kick Punch Labs Lance Mayfield Draw And Compile KPL Scam Stole Ponzi Russia Outsource Web Development Coding Lies Stolen Illegal Fullerton California Author: PACIFIC PALISADES, California Computer Programmers: Kick Punch Labs Fullerton, California

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 25 2017
Penza Labs-LLC RejuvRejoice Rip-off:The bait was to pay for the shipping and I will get the samples free. I was charged $ 180.78 Petersburg Florida Author: Deerfield, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Penza Labs-LLC Petersburg, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Spamming Tools levin-store.com Do not buy toolz from levin-store.com. They are scammers, they make you pay $20 and promise to give you toolz they don't have. levin-store.com is a big scammer. They use they following contacts: - Yahoo : in.spammingtools - Gmail : spammingtools.store@gmail.com - Skype ID : spammingtools.store Pay Accts for the scammers. Pls take note it's diferent perfect money accounts they use: - PM account : U7393027 - PM account : U12751315 - WMZ account : Z200976777517 - Bitcoin : 1BeKeFbmnYvXjTPdFnJkmsVUgeiP9rykez This people are not only scammers but ripoff..(((REDACTED  VIOLATES TOS). Idiots they scamming hustlers too on the internet. indian Internet Author: New York, New York Liars: Spamming Tools Internet

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 20 2017
Sheridan Labs Brio Syrum unauthorized deductions $100+ a month since February 2017 Bluffdale Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Sheridan Labs Internet

Jun 17 2017
Diet Supplements - PM company guilty of fraud Provo Utah Author: Banning, California Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jun 14 2017
Diet Supplements - PM Broken Glass and Auto Shipments Called over a dozen times after I sent both products back and still haven't been refunded Provo Utah Author: San Mateo, California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jun 07 2017
E2 Services Eddie Dillard I left my Amphicar with eddie Dillard on Sunday, March 18, 2017 to repair brakes. We arranged that it would be finished by the beginning of May. Mr. Dillard convinced me that I should put in dual brakes, rather than a single braking system which I agreed to do. He found many other issues wrong with my Amphicar. I drove from New Jersey to Florida to pick up my Amphicar on Sunday, May 7. The Amphicar was not ready to bring back to NJ. On Thursday, May 11 at 7:15 pm he brought the Amphicar without an itemized receipt of work completed. Mr Dillard informed me he would e mail me the itemized receipt the next day. Almost a month later I still have no receipt. My Amphicar was NOT returned in the condition that it was left with him.  Winter Park Florida
Author: Pemberton, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: E2 Services

Jun 03 2017
Diet Supplements - PM/ Divot Eagle Divot Eagle Ordered 1 time purchase and company charged my credit card without my authorization $78. Product did not work. Provo Utah Author: Tuttle, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM/ Divot Eagle Provo, Utah

Jun 02 2017
diet supplements- pm I responded a few months back to an ad for CBD oil. It took me over 3 weeks, and a lot of torture on the phone with several of their employees, to finally get it in the mail.provo, utah Utah Author: Fern Park, Florida Medical Supplies: diet supplements- pm provo, Utah

Jun 01 2017
GE Capital Finance Mcimetro access transmission servicesdavid cooper 1 of 1,362 Expand all Print all In new window Loan Requested Approval Inbox x GE-CAPITAL 12:07 PM (1 hour ago) to me Hello, Congratulation!! Your Loan Application has been successfully approved for $5000 By Our Company GE Capital Finance. To get this Loan, You do not pay any Upfront Payment. Fund would be credited into 45 minutes and your loan Approval ID, GE-10480 Total Loan Approval: $5000 Loan Amount: $5000 Monthly Payment: 165.00 Loan Term: 36 Months Your First Payment of 165.00 will be debited on May 2017 Once the Loan proceeds are available in your Bank Account, You can also begin making manual loan payments. There is no fee or penalty for making early payment on your loan, and you may make payment at any time. Complete Your Verification Part for Fund is going to Right hand and you are correct person to get this loan. Your loan Manager is available on Direct Line Number 1707-225-0918 Napa California Author: ST. Helens, Oregon Loans: GE Capital Finance Internet

May 31 2017
The tee drop I bought 2 birthstone ring amounting to &65.38 on May 14,2017 at 7:15 pm but the items remains undelivered despite the 10-15 days delivery time. Follow up was made and i think its in auto respond mode. internet Internet Author: Philippines, Alabama Jewelry Stores: The tee drop Internet

May 30 2017
Ching Labs Major Scam! Hebi, Henan, China Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Drug Dealers: Ching Labs Internet

May 30 2017
Dr. Denese Skinscience; Dr. Adrienne Denese; Skinscience Labs, Inc. Cosmetic Con. Credit Card Scam Ridgefield New Jersey Author: , California Credit Card Fraud: Dr. Denese Skinscience Ridgefield, New Jersey

May 29 2017
LINDEN LABS SECOND LIFE SANSAR FRAUD, RIPOFF,THIEF, GREEDY, MERCENARIES, UNETHICAL, SNAKES, ABUSIVE, MENTAL ANGUISH! SAN FRANCISCO NATIONWIDE Author: Nationwide Unusual Rip-Off: LINDEN LABS Nationwide

May 23 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer; Beauty Labs; Restora Free Trial NOT FREE! Additional charges to my card! NO REFUNDS Internet Author: Walkertown, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet