Your Search | , xtreme burn
Approximately 852 Reports Found

Sep 29 2015
Xtreme Paintball No employees present during open hours, Missed appointment, Did not refund $360 up-front payment, Ignored calls, Did not return calls or emails. Lebanon Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Facilities: Xtreme Paintball Lebanon, Tennessee

Sep 23 2015
ntr metals dallas texas, elemetal ntr north america dr buffalo new york,  elemetal dallas texas ntr dallas tx 7500 grams gold filled claimed 24.5 ounce burn off bull crap offered $1,187 should be $8000.00 buffalo new york dallas texas Author: upstate ny, New York Gold Scrap Buyers: ntr metals dallas tx elemetal Nationwide

Sep 05 2015

Aug 25 2015
Frigidaire Frigidaire ignores safety issue! Knobs on oven burn hands! Injuries! Augusta Georgia
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Appliances: Frigidaire Augusta, Georgia

Aug 13 2015
Companion INT'L Airline Companion I contacted a person who was selling a puppy the informed me they would have the puppy shipped to me via this company I needed to pay $500.00 via Moneygram to have this puppy shipped. I did send the money via moneygram and then I receive an email telling me the correct shipping crate was not sent with the puppy and I need to pay an additional $900 to rent the crate. So I informed them to refund me my money. They informed me I needed to pay $150.00 for my money to be refunded due to the puppy being registered in my name. I am not paying them a dime. I want them to contact my lawyers and we will go to court and deal with any issues.They are a scam I am a parent to child with disabilities who wanted to get her daughter a puppy that would help with her development now I don't have a puppy and I am out of $500. This company is terrible the customer service is terrible and I hope the burn. Georgia Georgia Phone number Author: Waldorf, Maryland Daycare: Companion INT'L Airline Internet

Aug 11 2015
True Recovery Centers and Blair co Randy Blair Randy Blair burn people, he burned my husband and myself I found out even in the past his employes he is a liar, and never answer his phone after he burned you for a lot of money Irvine California
Author: rancho santa margarita , California Home Improvements: True Recovery Centers and Blair co Irvine, California

Aug 10 2015
Hypnotic Creations Nate Everett aka Certified Ryder Failed installs. Missing parts off of vehicle, still awaiting refund and completed work . Several dozen complaints on incomplete work. One fella had his car burn down due to bubble gum as wire insulation. Heard anther fella had doors done with elders glue and Popsicle sticks . Threats of bodily harm made, also a sexual complaint on Facebook. Beware, he is a flake Colorado Springs Author: Denver , Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Audio Electronics: Hypnotic Creations Colorado Springs ,

Jul 31 2015
Daily Burn fraud, thievery, scam, New York City, New York  Internet Author: Scotch Plains, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Daily Burn Internet

Jul 18 2015
Hotwire Online Booking Hotwire will Burn you with Smoking Rooms Internet
Author: saint Louis Missouri, Missouri Hotel: Hotwire Online Booking Internet

Jul 17 2015
Xtreme Fitness RIP-OFF , SCAM Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Weightloss Programs: Xtreme Fitness Antioch, California

Jul 16 2015
Smoke Box Dangerous cheapo Hookah exploded causing a 2nd degree burn! New York City Internet
More Fail Garbage by STUPID CUSTOMER Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Bars Lounges & Clubs: Smoke Box Internet

Jul 08 2015
Clayton Home Chris, Donnie & Harold I purchased my home, was told I had a 30 day warranty on everything, I was told I would not have a punt till I was physically able to move n and EVRY thing was working & fixed. They damaged home in move, ceiling cracked, paint chipped in ceiling, pinched whole in wall all the was through and it was covered up with widening but never fixed on inside or out. Walls have damage, I was told they would come. And fix them, front door they say has sun Burn, I was told they ordered a new door. Door fram busted from move, exterior lights damaged from move, they have never come back to fix siding or out side hole, both end of facia at top never have been fixed, air conditioner works off and on, house sat here empty for 6 weeks I had to push for them to put it together, it has been 3 months and no one has come out to finish the work. They got the money and there done. HELP ME,I'm live in a money pit with no help!is there a Lawyer willing to take on this case? Rogersville Tennessee Author: Bean Station, Tennessee Attorneys General: Clayton Home Rogersville, Tennessee

Jul 07 2015
Xtreme Top Box and Robert Morgalo BeWare of this event if you win you may not get your prize money Nationwide
Notice to Defendant/Author Author: Miami, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Health Clubs & Gyms: Xtreme Top Box Nationwide

Jul 02 2015
XtremeMurals Xtreme Murals ; Jesse Gonzalez Sold Him Self | Collected Money -WILL NOT FINISH WORK | Left a Messed Up Room in our brand new House Mesquite Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: XtremeMurals Mesquite, Texas

May 30 2015
10:09 AM, James Murphy, Carla Keegan *SCAM* You're better off to BURN your hard earned $$$ than buy from!! *SCAM* Houston, TX Internet Author: Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

May 21 2015
Studioality, Jason King, Ann Byington, Alex Garcia, Vlad s****. Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Websites: Studioality Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 20 2015
Xtreme Xperience Scam. They will charge your credit card more money later!  Internet
Paid in Full and Still owing who?? Author: Barrington, Illinois Car Rentals: Xtreme Xperience Internet

Apr 21 2015
KEITH MARQUEZ Cycle Shop & Photographer in Ft Laud & Pompano Xtreme Motorsports IncWant2shoot KEITH MARQUEZ Cycle Shop & Photographer = Don’t Trust this Pick on a Power Trip / Breach of Contract 4/21/2015 Pompano Beach, FL Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, FL, Florida Bait-and-Switch: KEITH MARQUEZ Cycle Shop & Photographer in Ft Laud & Pompano Pompano Beach, FL , Florida

Apr 11 2015
garcinia cambogia thrive xtreme, puregrcinia, cleanseinnotime,mango cleanse as seen on dr oz show san diago California Author: pocatello, Idaho Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia san diago, California
20, Report #1220523

Apr 05 2015
RenuvoDerm anti aging rip off the cream made my eyes and face burn the skin is peeling bad and face is swollen Author: Lompoc, California Eye Care: RenuvoDerm

Apr 02 2015
RCI Vacations ICE..SEARS...DIRT BUY..There are more disguises.First of all I have worked at this slave farm. This is a bigger churn and burn of members than Boiler room..This was one of the worst experiences of my life.THE company preys on Seniors Black people and e vacation packages Scottsdale Arizona Author: Montgomery, Georgia Consumer Services: RCI Vacations

Mar 31 2015
Wendy Pineda Wendy Speedy Pineda, Wendy Mary PinedaTotal Access LA – Producer and Content Creator, Supersonix Media, Inc.– Business Development, Xtreme Wealth, Inc., VPS Vault LLC, Venture Power Systems, LLC Wendy Pineda Business Defrauds Toluca Lake California Wendy Pineda Author: Anaheim, California Business Consultants: Wendy Pineda Toluca Lake, California

Mar 25 2015
Shaine Girling Syngery Structures, Fusion Consulting, Image Developments, System Built Developments, CNCA Automation, Urban General Contractors, Xtreme Steam Shower, Busy Bees, Direct Home Solutions Sociopath white collar crook Saskatoon Nationwide Hmmmm Author: Humboldt, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Shaine Girling Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
RevitaEye Beau Derma I rec'd an allergic chemical burn around my entire eye area from the product while trying to remove wrinkles! Internet Author: Montpelier, Virginia Beauty Products: RevitaEye Internet

Mar 08 2015
Xtreme Chemical Company Followed instructions re: Money Back Guarantee. No response, no refund. Plano TX Author: Indio, California Cleaning Services: Xtreme Chemical Company Nationwide