Your Search | leanlife 4 u

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
Payrigid They told me i would get $300 if I reach my quota. U did just that...and absolutely NOTHING! I advertised them everywhere...even invited friends! Im so upset..was looking forward to the money Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Payrigid Internet

Jan 21 2017
Ripped U Skincare On 12/27 I had $87.97 and 89.79 taken from my account. Don't know why. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Home HealthCare: Ripped U Skincare Internet

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 21 2017
Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda Bluesky never closed my loan? 4 months wasted, and he apparently ripped off guy who referred us as well. Hartford Connecticut Nationwide Author: Danbury, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Bluesky Investment Capital/ Sam Banda

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Farmers Insurance Jeff Dailey Denied theft claim even thou 4 Farmers emplyees said I had complete to partial coverage. 4680 Wilshire BLVD Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Yuguang_Lui RIPOFF, i ORDERED pANDORA CHARMS AND A BRACLETT, i RECEIVED 4 CHARMS AND A SPACER, ALL ARE NOT WHAT i ORDERED, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND THEY ARE NOT PANDORA, i WANT A FULL REFUND, SHANGAI CHINA
I do have common sense Author: Sydney ns, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Yuguang_Lui Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Senior rip-off scams, internet fraud ,false advertising thru facebook, Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Pevely, Missouri Printing & Copy Services: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 17 2017
Geek Hoodies Trying to return item, emailed them 4 times no response back. Also have called Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Geek Hoodies Internet

Jan 16 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 #hair to dye 4 #hair to dye for #winnipeg salon Ruined hair Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 16 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took payment, didn't deliver or reply Internet Items finally arrived Author: East Maitland, Other Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 Botched bleach job Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg , Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 14 2017
Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. We bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze from fayetteville auto park in August of 2015 and it has been in the shop 4 times with the same problem and it is not fixed yet. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. Arkansas

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Powersports distro This company is a skam... and never delivery my pitster pro 140. Taken action on them now and tryed to get my money back . Don't but from them. Trust me they will rip u off . Internet Author: fairmont, West Virginia Motorcycles: Powersports distro Internet