Your Search | leanlife 4 u

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 25 2016
gardeners Collection FullFillment center I ordered 8 cherry trees from Gardeners Collection which cost almost $50 when I received them all of them looked like 5 inch sticks with no roots on 4 of them so I know they will not grow.Complete Ripoff McMinnville Internet Author: Southside, Alabama Landscaping: gardeners Collection Internet

Apr 24 2016
Consumer Cellular They told me so many different stories & told me incorrect info numerous times! No communication w/ each other. Took money from my account after they promised 2 take off auto pay due 2 financial hardship, charged me 4 extra Internet when they promised 2 shut off their data, lied about taking off auto pay numerous times, had 2 file dispute w/ my bank & had 2 stop payment on them. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular

Apr 24 2016
Global insurance Auction salvage world auction insurance auction USA waiting for more 4 month for a refunds Wimington Deiaware Author: Houston11627, Texas Auto Dealers: Global insurance Auction Internet

Apr 23 2016
4-Way Cement JUAN JOSE GUERRA Stay Away from 4-Way Cement - They will trash your property Detroit Michigan
Author: Troy, Michigan Builders & Contractors: 4-Way Cement Detroit, Michigan

Apr 23 2016
nuwave said everything was buy one get one free .if i orded that day.i recieved only one of each idem.i called and complained.was told they had to review recording of my order.they called 4 days later and said that was not on recording Internet Author: Maypearl, Texas TV Advertisements: nuwave Internet

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

15, Report #1201230

Apr 22 2016
Investment Property Mexico Richard Houghton and O'Neil Invested $40 thousand dollars into 4 hectarias everything looked legit, lawyer and everything! After I left Mexico never heard from them ! Still to this day ! The investment was made in November 2011 Playa Del carmen Nationwide
The Truth of Why Sean O’Neal Left Mexico and Investment Properties Mexico Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Real Estate Investing: Investment Prperty Mexico Nationwide

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet

Apr 21 2016
Hotels Etc REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Hotels Etc. INC primary focus is customer satisfaction. Offering members excellent customer support and a secure system to make their bookings/purchases! Companies are making it harder and harder to find discounts online via coupons, promo codes and discounted offers however the understand the need to continue to offer great deals so they turn to us because Hotels Etc. is a private closed looped members only program so businesses feel confident they can offer deep discounts without the public accessing them..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Hotels Etc. Inc pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Hotels Etc. Inc, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
4 Million Satisfied Members - Less than 1 in 100,000 complained. Complaints need to be against HOTELS Not Keith Monen or Hotel Express or Hotels Etc, Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Air Travel: Hotels Etc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Hotels Etc., INC requires companies to provide their network with a discount that is not available to the public. Hotels Etc. helps members save money on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, travel & much more. Hotels Etc goal is to save members hard earned money, enjoy life & travel. Loganville, Georgia

Apr 21 2016
Peoria Ford - Peoria, AZ Advertised price will never be the selling price Peoria Arizona 4/27 UPDATE Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford - Peoria, AZ Peoria, Arizona

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
Jack Morrison attorneyjackmorrison13@hotmail.comTue 4/19/16 9:19 AM email stating arrest warrant no city Internet Author: lawrence, Kansas Attorneys General: Jack Morrison Internet

Apr 19 2016
customerstatus.com Celebrity Styler Product ordered 4 1/2 months ago and it's still not received - order status not updated Internet Author: Gilford, New Hampshire TV Advertisements: customerstatus.com Internet

Apr 19 2016
American Health True C Carrington Dental Today, 4/19/16, I rec'vd call from Carrington Dental indicating he was sending me materials. in-kine Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dental Services: American Health True C Internet

Apr 19 2016
Aamco Renton Louvin Automotive 2 locations, 4 managers, 3 months without my truck, and left with a transmission that leaks, snags into gear, and needs to be completely redone. renton Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco Renton renton, Washington