Your Search | leanlife 4 u

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
snap cach binary $ starling capital I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. And clean my account in 4 hours. This big scam Sweden Sweden
Customer Relations Manager Author: Woodsaide, New York Abusive Children: Mahmoud nationwide

Oct 18 2016
OpticsFast Inc Becky S The keep sendming emails to change my order becuse they dont have the product that they are marketing online then they try to sell you something else the this company is the scam do not ever order form them. 1204 Avenue U #1053 Brooklyn, NY 11229 Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: OpticsFast Inc Internet

Oct 17 2016
Beezid Penny Auction 8 large won & paid wins haven't been processed or shipped, all smaller have been recieved.3-4 mo old. No reply upon requested help. Phone calls go unanswered. Internet Author: evansville, Indiana Auctions: Beezid Penny Auction Internet

4 seasons of change Carli Mcclure Morally Gilbert Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Religious Groups: 4 seasons of change Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
Express Auto Glass Daniel Anellilo Promised a $50.00 check but after 4 phone calls, and four different excuses, Mr. Angellilo still has not sent the check. Tarpon Springs Florida Author: land o lakes, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Express Auto Glass Tarpon Springs, Florida

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
AT&T U-verse Never received promised rewards card for $200 West Palm Beach Florida (FL) Author: Boca Raton, Florida Liars: AT&T U-verse Nationwide
10, Report #1332082

Oct 07 2016
incomm Got a $300 reward card I used it 4 times had a balance left of $180 I put the card away for emergencies. I went to check the balance 7 months later and found the card number had been used out in California and my balance was $3. fortson Georgia Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: incomm fortson, Georgia

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 05 2016
U Design Apparel COMPANY IS FRAUD AND FACEBOOK PAGE IS A SCAM - NEVER RECEIVED PAID ORDER Grandville Michigan Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 05 2016
Best Western Trailside Inn Susanville Mr. Patel Delivered ,4, rolls of carpet from Las Vegas to Susanville, California, c.o.d. only to find out the owner had left back home to California. Now refuses to pay me for no reason. Complete scam by the owner to get carpet delivered for free!! Susanville California Author: las vegas, Nevada Lodging: Best Western Susanville Mr. Patel Susanville, California

Oct 04 2016
spp septic protection plan 123 groupSafe secure club they charged me 4 mos in a row for my 599.95 premium and now i cannot contact them. ft lauderdale Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Warranty Companies: spp septic protection plan ft lauderdale, Florida

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Oct 02 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS Assurance uses illegal ways to threaten , harass- cut off service w/o informing disab. senior citizen- leaves her w/no way to call 4 help.. Philippines Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS

Oct 02 2016
North Atlanta magazine They took $40 out of my account before I even received a magazine. I called and told them I wanted to cancel my scription and that I wanted my money back and they refused to give me my money back and to cancel my scription and they have been calling my phone 3-4 times a day but I can't seem to call them because their line is busy. Cumming Georgia Author: Goodells, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Twenty 4 Seven Express Truck driver beware. Waukegan Illinois
Case and point Author: Salem, Ohio Questionable Activities: Twenty 4 Seven Express

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2016
02:41 PM,u;, they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: Internet

Sep 30 2016
Whipple service champions Whipple service champions advertise as 444-fast . However it is more accurate to advertise themselves as very fast with high prices and 3 times as expensive as any other quality plumber. They charged $2400 for a $$600 4 hour job. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Syracuse utah, Utah Adoption Agencies: Whipple service champions Salt Lake City , Utah

Sep 30 2016
Clemson 4 Wheel Center Ripped Off Clemson South Carolina Online.... Author: Monroeville, Alabama Auto Parts: Clemson 4 Wheel Center Internet

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail:; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 28 2016
Oppseekers Have guaranteed MLM leads and bill every month. I have requested 3-4 times to remove me from the account but they continue to bill. No contact number of office to call to speak with a representative, only one email address. After several emails, they are not responding and continue to bill me each month. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Odenton, Maryland Sales People: Oppseekers Beverly Hills, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Cannabis 4 Cures , Stealing from the sick & elderly Internet Author: Villa Rica, Georgia Alternative Health: Cannabis 4 Cures Internet