LEANLIFE 4 U Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Leanlife 4 U
There may be more specific results for "Leanlife 4 U"
For more specific results for "Leanlife 4 U"
Showing 1-25 of 10,977 Found Reports For more specific results for "Leanlife 4 U"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
color by Pascale took money out of my checking account $11.98 and I haven't received any lipstick, I purchase this on 4/11/17 Author: Birmigham, Alabama Websites: color by Pascale

Apr 27 2017
Cool tee 4 grandma They sent me the wrong order. They did not correct their mistake and then blocked me! Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Clothing Stores: Cool tee 4 grandma Internet

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Secret Serum Secret Serum is a rip-off. Ordered free trial March 29th & didn't receive until April 18th and they charged my credit card 176.81 on 4/15 instead of the $29..80 I authorized. When I inquired about the mischarge and asked for a credit they refused. Lewiston Maine Author: Georgetown, Texas Skin Care: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 26 2017
help 4 timeshares owners Relentless in calling in spite of me telling them I do n ot need their help Nashville Tennessee Author: Vero Beach, Florida Questionable Activities: help 4 timeshares owners Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Web.com Continued charging my Bank Account 4 months after I cancelled service and still charging me. Nationwide Author: Fairhope, Alabama Small Business Services: Web.com Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Tow 4 Less owner Arab Naser tow company damaged my truck, have it on video and they still wont accept it, along with tyhe BBB Houston Texas
You are aware.. Author: League City , Texas Auto Towing: Tow 4 Less Houston, Texas

Apr 24 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Rip off Face book company Internet Author: Purvis, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Apr 23 2017
Funding site support They took 59.95 from my account without me knowing on 4/23/17 i dont know how they have gotten my information Lindon Utah Internet Author: Dale city, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Funding site support Internet

Apr 23 2017
Always Travel with us Paid for a cruise ship trip i got very sick and fighting Acute Chronic Pancreatitis, and Acute Chronic Gastitric, and Cirrhosis of the liver stage 4, will not refund me because I was passed my 30 day cancellation period, which how do you know when you will get sick? I can not leave my state and really needed the money for hospital bills. Kissimmee Nationwide, Florida Author: STUARTS DRAFT, Virginia Cruises: Always Travel with us Internet

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 21 2017
Florida pharmacy online Donn Patton Scam u for money on persciption onlinefloridapharmacy@gmail.com 9042575452 Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Sales People: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Apr 20 2017
RepWest Insurance Anthony Loetscher Denied my legitimate claim / Complete insurance scam / Never buy U-HAUL's extended warranties when moving anything! Phoenix Arizona
Follow Up Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: RepWest Insurance Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 20 2017
Wayfair Store 4 Copley PlaceFloor 7Boston, MA. 02116 Boston Maryland Author: St Louis , Missouri Attorney Generals: Wayfair Store Boston, Maryland

Apr 19 2017
marketing 4 U , mpros4u.com , Davell Banks and Tiffany Williams travel around the US signing up Restaurants, sellind advertising and steal the money 100 Island Cottage Way, St Augustine, Florida 32080 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: marketing 4 U Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Dish Network Credit fraud U S A Nationwide Author: Hermantown, Minnesota Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Employers Network Association (aka, ENA) & Louis Deluca (aka, Louis R. Deluca, III) Accepted $1800/month but failed to make payments for medical services Valhalla Nationwide Update 4/25/2017 Author: New York, New York Insurance Agencies: Employers Network Association Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Arenas Transmissions where u get the shaft and ignored Amarillo Texas Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Repair Service: Arenas Transmissions Amarillo, Texas

Apr 17 2017
youthrenuskin i ordered by trial only youthrenuskin; one time; they keep sending me 4 and charged me $97.00 buffalo, new york new york Author: marina del rey, ca 90292, California Skin Care: youthrenuskin Internet