Your Search | leanlife 4 u

Feb 12 2016
Used car world Sold useless warranty. Deceptive sales practice. Wpuld only accept cash down payments. Told me grinding noise was normal on 4 wheel drive jeep Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Used car world Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 11 2016
U-Store Home Appliances Major Appliance Ripoff: Buyer Beware!!! DALLAS Texas Author: Roanoke, Texas Appliances: U-Store Home Appliances DALLAS, Texas

Feb 11 2016
action pro white first class whitening charge me over 95.00 for a trial pack for 4 whitening pens and 4 whitening trays said was a tril scottsdale Arizona Author: ft worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: action pro white scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
mchenry medical office Dr. Dosanjh, dr. Hundal dr. dosanjh treats u like a drug addict. Dr. hundal completely messed up my meds! modesto California Author: modesto, California Doctors: mchenry medical office modesto , California

Feb 06 2016

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 01 2016
JBH Sale Technology  i order 4 pairs of uggs boots and received 2 but they was not real china Internet
Author: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: JBH Sale Technology  Internet

Feb 01 2016
Select Home Warranty Never stands behind their contract and never pays until 4 months later minimal amount Mahwah New Jersey Author: Coral Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 29 2016
Select document preparation inc Does not pay employees scams them with a mailed check u can't cash Los angeles Ca Author: Compton, California Telemarketing Companies: Select document preparation inc

Jan 29 2016
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida From the Fast Fix 123 Team Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Jan 27 2016
Hairella I ordered/paid for a 3 month supply of the product and after 4 emails i have yet to receive it after 2 months. Internet Author: Gardner, Kansas Alternative Health: Hairella Internet

Jan 27 2016
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Did not send product I ordered and will not respond to me Los Angeles California Author: Tangerine, Florida Fitness Consultants: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Los Angeles, California

Jan 26 2016
Liberty Mutual They are trying to rip me off. I was driving in the right of way. When 1 of there drivers was on the shoulder with her turn signal on. Put just setting on shoulder. When I come up on her. She thought that she would pull out with a U-turn.off of the shoulder. The police report shows that it was her fault . It happen on December 17th. And they got back with me on Janauary 22nd. Just to tell me that they were going to pay 70%. What a rip-off company. So I am going to take to small claims court PO BOX 1051 Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania 12110 Nationwide Author: Centerville, Indiana Auto Mechanics: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 25 2016
security fitness This company located 236 park Avenue Plainfield NJ. Is a scam promises you a job. Before they tell you the job where you be place they want you go fill out the application take a drug test pay 100 for the background check drug test uniform the place Is u SCAMMERS 236 park Ave Plainfield NJ Nationwide TERMS AND POLICY. NEVER FOLLOWED PROTOCAL Author: NJ, New Jersey Security Services: security fitness Nationwide

18, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 22 2016
OmniTechSupport Refuse to issue the refund they said they would after I spent 4 days trying to resolve the problem Internet, Internet Make sure you remove their software! Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: OmniTechSupport Internet

Jan 21 2016
Dr.G. Peter Foox WC sent me to this doctor after another doctor stated that I would not be able to work again this doctor gave me 18.5% Wc did not like that so they sent me to Foox and he reported a 4% I am trying to figure out how can you go from a 18.5% to a 4% this doctor Foox did not perform any type of test he just looked at me and said oh you are knocked kneed, I am trying to figure out how is that effect to me getting my knee knocked out of place and having 5 surgeries on the same knee. I believe that WC did pay him off....if anyone can help me on this please do..... Tyler Texas Remove my statement Author: Marlin, Texas Physicians: Dr.G. Peter Foox Tyler, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 20 2016
ASAP ROOFING LLC Silas Martinez Do not use this company. They steal from the work site and the new roof they installed did not pass inspection! They refuse to return calls or respond to emails. I will sue them for a complete refund as well as go to Fox 4 problem solvers. Kansas City Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Home Improvements: ASAP ROOFING LLC Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 20 2016
Grease Monkey Metro Lube, www.greasemonkeyintl.com, Pat Dattilio Unathorized service, $819.41 tune up on a 4 cylinder... Hagerstown Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Grease Monkey Hagerstown, Maryland

Jan 20 2016
Jeff Berwic, TDv Immigration, TDV Global Immigration Services ,Chris Martin They take your money and dont deliver what u orderd. DO NOT TRUST Them Author: Alabama Legal Services: Jeff Berwic,

Jan 20 2016
Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs I ordered 4 dresses from Especially Yours to a total of $386.00. 3 of the dresses were returned because of sizing and quality within 30 days (receipt from USPS to prove). The tags had not been removed; they had not been used; and they were all in pristine condition.  South Easton Maryland Author: Beaumont, Texas Clothing Stores: Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs South Easton, Maryland